[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

1 minute ago, Elnin Joery said:

If LG dies I am gonna go full berserker rage:rage:

It's too early for him to die.

Have Faith!

He still needs to produce some Heirs!

Or we will get the Gangnam Blues.

Side note: It's me going nuts. I should be sleeping.

• LOL 14

4 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

It's too early for him to die.

Have Faith!

He still needs to produce some Heirs!

Or we will get the Gangnam Blues.

Side note: It's me going nuts. I should be sleeping.

Just thinking about a possible ending like GB for LG makes me go nuts:joy:

tumblr_nph9f8a1Uu1qi5axlo3_r1_400.gifv

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

OKAY IM LIKE 15 MIN IN

My baby Eun Sup, someone give him a promotion and a cupcake pls, what a good boy

PM being a fabulous evil biss.  I need her to go down fighting in those incredible lewks and then get a proper chop chop. 

Lee Lim is damn hot, all the men in this family can GET IT.

JANGMIIIIII MY BABY I LOVE HIM 

It looks like we’re getting smarter because we guessed how Lady Noh got to KOC, AND the lightning marks lol.  Along with the rest of the fandom. 

No rabbit pounding rice yet.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

Based on the leaked photos, it sure looked it.

ps:  I initially typed in LICKED.  See @Heretorant & @AgentQuake - see what you guys do to me!

ps2:  Still NO netflix!  Come on!!!!!

Girl.

It’s okay, when Lady Noh brought out the chickens I thought that maybe they had mistaken chickens for rabbits but then they died eating the rice, so no more pounding rice for us.

Too many animals in this show. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

the preview:tears:

what does the chief's wife do with JY?

that explosion!

SJ probably visiting his father 

LR visiting himself in the past?

did luna took the whip & handed it to LR?

why the hell did she stap JT

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

This is also my theory. He was very pissed when he saw it on the CCTV her stealing the money 

LR wouldn’t have let Luna get his money for nothing in return. 

37 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Yes more questions have arrived indeed but he can still be stopped but a great foe nonetheless due to also him being able to time travel. 

I think LR has used his time travel in locating people and planting his own people in both gov'ts

LR has always been a great foe. I am amazed at how many people he can recruit with just his words alone. Devil in disguise.

28 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

We always knew Lee Lim had the flute and i dont know why him being able to time travel never came up in theories but to be honest its not surprising to me that he can since he has the flute 

agree! Me and @YongZura⁷ actually wondered about which timeline LR could be in. Honestly, I thought we were seeing LR from LG’s timeline loop. Now, it seems like LR has his own time loop too. 

25 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Just thinking about a possible ending like GB for LG makes me go nuts:joy:

whoa..is that guy stabbing a knife into some fine wine? Lol!! But if we seriously get an ending like GB, this is gonna be me:

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, madmad min said:

JY at times acts like that Relative of LG who Throws water onto Heroine Face when she refuses to Accept Money !!! :crazy:

Man Why Pinch SJ about JTE and emphasize about JTE-LG being Universes Apart every damn time??? 

Shakes My head

even though JY does it out of his concern/love for LG, I can see the salt that rubs all over LG and TE’s wounds when he reminds them :tears: sometimes i just want to tell JY: “Once is enough, dude. Chill. We have other things to worry about.”

AngelicIdealisticDavidstiger-small.gif

lol.

I am going back to sleep. My mind needs to rest some more first before the thinking cap comes on again haha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

36 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Yes more questions have arrived indeed but he can still be stopped but a great foe nonetheless due to also him being able to time travel. 

I think LR has used his time travel in locating people and planting his own people in both gov'ts

This is my exact sentiment 

• Like 3