[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

7 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Our boy seemed too immersed with the scene (and with JTE's I LOVE YOU), hence he forgot the line. He is so cute, I couldn't help laughing. His and JTE's smile radiates positive energy. Hope to see more of that in the next BTS videos :blush:

I saw them they were heart warming scenes indeed. I just find them so cute together and I took notice early some people were saying not a match etc etc and that is before the drama aired but I watched videos of them filming before the drama aired. They were just :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

11 minutes ago, Heilo said:

Go ahead my child you can ask anything and I shall answer :lol:

by the way @Time loop welcome to The King: Eternal Monarch Soompi

Thanks alot. 

Excited for today so had to enter in on the conversation while airing or pre-airing 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Thanks alot. 

Excited for today so had to enter in on the conversation while airing or pre-airing 

I normally don't text when i sit down watching some do here who watch it live but I can't watch it without subtitles. I watch it 1 hour after it airs

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Heilo said:

I normally don't text when i sit down watching some do here who watch it live but I can't watch it without subtitles. I watch it 1 hour after it airs

Yes ofcourse and especially not on a forum platforum but something like Viki I remember back in the day where you can live chat while watching

Edited by Time loop
  • Like 5

I am new and not ashamed to say I am so so so in love with this drama. Its not your typical generic story. It really makes you think and keeps you coming back for me. I keep watching and rewarding all those episodes and it never gets old. 

The doppelganger.. The giving them the 2g handphone to learn about their au selves.. 

I love how JTE is not your typical by the book heroine but rather she is growl power. She is strong, dont let LG take the lead and basically she is The woman who knows herself.  I am dying to know what her answer to his question will be. First it will be can't you live and next wl you marry me.. Hopefully 

And I have to say I love to say I am loving this forum. How you guys discuss, share and give insights. 

In times of this pandemic, TKEM really takes one mind off reality. I love TKEM

Sorry if I am rambling.. Be nice to me:D

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, Rina Rin said:

I am new and not ashamed to say I am so so so in love with this drama. Its not your typical generic story. It really makes you think and keeps you coming back for me. I keep watching and rewarding all those episodes and it never gets old. 

The doppelganger.. The giving them the 2g handphone to learn about their au selves.. 

I love how JTE is not your typical by the book heroine but rather she is growl power. She is strong, dont let LG take the lead and basically she is The woman who knows herself.  I am dying to know what her answer to his question will be. First it will be can't you live and next wl you marry me.. Hopefully 

And I have to say I love to say I am loving this forum. How you guys discuss, share and give insights. 

Welcome on board. Make yourself at home in ''The King: Eternal Monarch Soompi: 

You can share your theories and discuss the drama in general

• Like 7
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I am new here. Just signed up. 

I watched the last 2 episodes few hours ago and can't wait for the 9th episode. I wanna see how things end and develope from here on out. I guess I will have to read some of the posts and I have read some of the posts previously so I have an idea of what is going on in here

17 minutes ago, Rina Rin said:

Welcome to both of you

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Spoiler

0e3488fd83de440da2d29c581d0493fe.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho And Kim Go Eun Continue To Express Sweet Affection On “The King: Eternal Monarch”

SBS’s “The King: Eternal Monarch” released more heart-fluttering stills of Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho!

Spoiler

Previously, Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) began their alliance in order to take down Lee Rim (Lee Jung Jin). As the two began to investigate Lee Rim’s case together, they began to develop tender feelings for one another. However, unlike Lee Gon who confessed from their first encounter, Jung Tae Eul took time in realizing her feelings for Lee Gon. Once she finally discovered her true feelings, she confessed, “I love you,” and the two began their fateful romance.

In the upcoming episodes, Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul will continue their heartfelt romance with a beautiful sunset scene in the background. The newly released stills reveal that the two are headed towards an unfamiliar place together. As they make their way, Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul send affectionate glances and appear delighted just to be together. The couple sweetly holds hands while expressing various intimate emotions, making viewers excited to see how their romance will develop.

Kim-Go-Eun-Lee-Min-Ho.jpg

The scene in the stills was filmed in April in Paju of Gyeonggi Province. During filming, the two eased their nervousness on set with their bright energy. Before completely immersing into their characters’ emotions, Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun also playfully showcased their chemistry.

The production team shared that Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun created a heart-fluttering scene by perfectly capturing their characters’ affectionate emotions, adding that their sweet chemistry will continue in the upcoming episode.

“The King: Eternal Monarch” airs on Fridays and Saturdays at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1400458wpp/lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-eun-continue-to-express-sweet-affection-on-the-king-eternal-monarch

latest OST released

[MV] GAEKO(개코), Kim NaYoung(김나영) - Heart Break (The King: Eternal Monarch 더 킹: 영원의 군주 OST Part 9)

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Many thanks for the welcome @Joanna Alfson

Do you know what time it will be available on Netflix. US netflix thats my location

I am not based in your timeline so can't give you the direct timeline. But normally 23:00 KST so count it  and in my timeline which is western europe timeline it's 16:00 it depends on where you are located in the US? There is 3 and half hours left before airing on netflix from now

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1