[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

2 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

@Heretorant

Just returned back from bitchesoverdramas I liked most of the things they have written and agree with most except for minor details but overall they seem to be the best analysts in the game so far. My review on them is positive

I have heard about them before in here but never visited the actual blog itself. It's becoming quite a legend in here. I will have to drop by myself later

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Gravity is pretty decent OST however have you heard Orbit. I think that Orbit is probably the best OST I have ever heard it is very catchy. Perhaps the other one is Gaho- start or something from Itaewon Class thought that OST was also really good 

Yes Orbit is very good! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I have heard about them before in here but never visited the actual blog itself. It's becoming quite a legend in here. I will have to drop by myself later

There is something funny inside the blog and reminded me about Cowboy movies where one thief is wanted from one town and they hang up his pictures everywhere. 

They seem to have a plagiarist issue :lol:  They clearly put out this plagiarists name and she is wanted

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

There is something funny inside the blog and reminded me about Cowboy movies where one thief is wanted from one town and they hang up his pictures everywhere. 

They seem to have a plagiarist issue :lol:  They clearly put out this plagiarists name and she is wanted

Hahahah. Lmao! and It's allover the place In black capital letters.

fd719a343a61ddfc2dcb4e23dddef94e.gif

Now I will definitely subscribe to that blog. I love me some drama 

Spoiler

aguilar.jpg?w=935

• LOL 10

OMG IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW EPISODE AND THE NEW BTS.

IN THE BTS VIDEO, AFTER JTE SAYS I LOVE YOU, LG IS SUPPOSED TO CALL HER AND THUS SHES SUPPOSED TO TURN AROUND BUT HE CANT STOP STARING AND FORGETS HIS LINE!!! HES SO INTO HER AND HER "CONFESSION" (2:30-2:51 in the video @mamabear provided from Instagram) OK NOW IM GOING TO BED I WILL POST THIS AGAIN ON THE COUPLE FORUM SORRY GUYS 

• Like 4
  • Love 6

On 5/14/2020 at 2:53 PM, katakwasabi said:

Awww...the video is restricted :(.

I notice lately SBS restrict videos. I wonder why. They didn't restrict the videos for TLE when it aired, in fact the TLE SBS clips and bts clips made me like the show more. Clips are good for promos. I noticed they also restricted Vagabond clips before, and now Eternal Monarch clips. Why SBS why? Sad. I wanna watch too. I have to wait until someone either uploads the clip on IG or reupload the full clip on YT :(.

SBS stop restriciting videos~~ huhuhu

I think it’s because of their contract on Netflix. Netflix has the right other countries and SBS for SK. Not sure though.

• Like 3

I am back after few hours absence 

giphy.gif

Big news seems like they released more stills on their trip together. Few hours ladies and gents before it finally arrives and released to us

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, mamabear said:

Why do people there try to pull this drama down? :bawling:

Thank You for the full BTS!! Much appreciated.

Does this show Locally have anything which can be construed as Positive Publicity??. Man for the media and everyone who says this worth is not watching, they sure remember dialogues that no one even remembers about.

Or does the PR intentionally Go for a Negative publicity approach for this show?I have seen Kdramas with way more weird / objecting stuff than these dialogues but were they censored or Highlighted in any manner I don't know!! 

Media for this show feels like a Vamp who says that the Heroine is not worth 2 cents but always has to poke nose how the heroine spends the day. Eeeshh

giphy.gif

And @syntyche Woah You have the ZEAL to find/create minute to minute GIF for episode 1 Saviour Moments. Hats OFF, Even the number of times I have also re-winded and re-watched episode 1 in Netflix fails over this. :D 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I am new here. Just signed up. 

I watched the last 2 episodes few hours ago and can't wait for the 9th episode. I wanna see how things end and develope from here on out. I guess I will have to read some of the posts and I have read some of the posts previously so I have an idea of what is going on in here

• Like 10
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, MairaA said:

MG IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW EPISODE AND THE NEW BTS.

IN THE BTS VIDEO, AFTER JTE SAYS I LOVE YOU, LG IS SUPPOSED TO CALL HER AND THUS SHES SUPPOSED TO TURN AROUND BUT HE CANT STOP STARING AND FORGETS HIS LINE!!!

Our boy seemed too immersed with the scene (and with JTE's I LOVE YOU), hence he forgot the line. He is so cute, I couldn't help laughing. His and JTE's smile radiates positive energy. Hope to see more of that in the next BTS videos :blush:

EDITED:

Can someone help translating please?

• Like 8
  • Love 5

17 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Thank you! I'm on Episode  4 :). I have many questions!:wub:

Go ahead my child you can ask anything and I shall answer :lol:

by the way @Time loop welcome to The King: Eternal Monarch Soompi

tenor.gif?itemid=17089191

• Like 9
  • LOL 1