[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

7 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I am not based in your timeline so can't give you the direct timeline. But normally 23:00 KST so count it  and in my timeline which is western europe timeline it's 16:00 it depends on where you are located in the US? There is 3 and half hours left before airing on netflix from now

Thanks alot.

Now I have my time figured out and your right about the 3 and half hours.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mamabear said:

Why do people there try to pull this drama down? :bawling:

You know, I’m getting sick and tired of all these controversies! Someone is working hard to take this drama down! They flag the drama ahead of an exciting 9th episode. Week after week, they come up with something new to hate on. What about the time the prime minister shut down all the guys in the cabinet? Talk about that! How about in other dramas where we get a full scene of the ml taking a shower just for the sake of a topless scene? Why not flag it then? Kdkeisheidhskshdbdi I’ve had about enough! :rage:

1 hour ago, Rina Rin said:

I am new and not ashamed to say I am so so so in love with this drama. Its not your typical generic story. It really makes you think and keeps you coming back for me. I keep watching and rewarding all those episodes and it never gets old. 

The doppelganger.. The giving them the 2g handphone to learn about their au selves.. 

I love how JTE is not your typical by the book heroine but rather she is growl power. She is strong, dont let LG take the lead and basically she is The woman who knows herself.  I am dying to know what her answer to his question will be. First it will be can't you live and next wl you marry me.. Hopefully 

And I have to say I love to say I am loving this forum. How you guys discuss, share and give insights. 

In times of this pandemic, TKEM really takes one mind off reality. I love TKEM

Sorry if I am rambling.. Be nice to me:D

I’m loving your energy! I must admit, week after week, I love this drama more and more! And I’m definitely not ashamed to say it. No, why should I? It’s so so bloody good! It’s a poetic, geeky, complicated cup of tea that I can’t get enough of! It’s a drama I’m proud to love because it means I have enough attention, patience and brains to find it beautiful! 

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

[MV] GAEKO(개코), Kim NaYoung(김나영) - Heart Break (The King: Eternal Monarch 더 킹: 영원의 군주 OST Part 9)

So it was this song that was stuck in my head all week! 

Out all the OST, my favorites are Maze, Dream, please don’t cry and this one. I named about nearly half of them. I almost want to add gravity and orbit to my list too hahaha :lol:. They have great OST, just way underutilized! I hope the next 8 episodes will use these amazing OST to its advantage. 

KGE just posted an update! 

AND LMH too!!

Almost at the same time! They must be excited for tonight's episode

@graceyco why must these two make my heart flutter? Kge posted a photo of them closer than ever! Just look at the way she’s leaning towards him. 

Don’t play with my shipping heart :bawling:

@SophieH right? Right? Aren’t they so darn stinkin cute?! 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

Hmm! I am honestly starting to believe that they are together now and I mean as in the behind the scenes together. First it was LMH who freezed when she said I love you and now this. Something tells me they will go public after the drama ends but they won't go public while the drama is on-going. 

Wedding by next year and it's gonna be a big fat wedding..

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

You know this my 1st time to watch a kdrama while it is still airing.  So it is definitely a new experience.  But the forums & "community" gathering make it so much fun - and I have to thank you guys for the enjoyable experience.

Meanwhile, did you guys know that our JY will be enlisting by the end of the year?

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/05/14/top-male-actors-who-will-enlist-in-the-military-by-the-end-of-2020-351256

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Geolyvseven true !!! songs play a huge integral part in making any drama popular.... this is a must expedtation from KES Dramas.... her all the dramas rock with good songs..

True. One of my favourite songs were in the BOF OST album! I also loved Faith and Personal taste OST + Itaewon Class

• Like 3