[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

7 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Hmm! I am honestly starting to believe that they are together now and I mean as in the behind the scenes together. First it was LMH who freezed when she said I love you and now this. Something tells me they will go public after the drama ends but they won't go public while the drama is on-going. 

My Dearest Chingu, you better get over to the Shipper’s forum and be one of us - Lady Noh’s Court Ladies!! Jaebal!! Pali! Pali!! We need MORE Virtual Talismans and Prayers!!:ph34r::wub: This is the link: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

Sigh ... the latest BTS is a SPOILER and a sign!! :bawling: Prepare for Heartbreak ... get all your stockpiled tissues / TP ready!! 
BUT, please just give us one or TWO PASSIONATE kisses .... before making us cry?? PLEASE?? :kiss_wink: 

If it’s all just heartbreak and pecks with a train track between the both of them, I have to go put a virtual talisman on Writer-nim ... :tired:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

My Dearest Chingu, you better get over to the Shipper’s forum and be one of us - Lady Noh’s Court Ladies!! Jaebal!! Pali! Pali!! We need MORE Virtual Talismans and Prayers!!:ph34r::wub: This is the link: 

I will come after I finish the 9th episode airing almost about 2 hours in my area. I will be with you guys very soon and share with you some of my wisdom:lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:
7 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

I will come after I finish the 9th episode airing almost about 2 hours in my area. I will be with you guys very soon and share with you some of my wisdom:lol:

YESSSHH!! Need your wisdom/prayers/virtual TALISMANS!! 
I have kinda given up 50 percent on LG & JTE’s happy-forever-after, :tears: :grimace: - so, am putting my hopes on ... Er ... reality ... wow ... this is beginning to sound absurd ... we are supposed to be pinning our hopes on make-believe fairy tale characters ... NOT real people ... Oh my heart, oh my HEAD!! What is this drama doing to me??? ARRRRGGHHHH!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, mamabear said:

Why do people there try to pull this drama down? 

What the Richard Simmons is this?? Sigh ... probably many jealous people around ... (in Korea ...) They can’t be proud of their fellow citizens’ work?? 
Something is VERY fishy ...

BUT, despite our brains being wracked to the extreme and our hearts (that COULD be so broken later ....)  let’s give our beloved drama SUPPORT and lots of :heart: 

This is a most unique and atypical KDrama, that is why many people just don’t get it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

The record of the background music has not yet been released.

But on youtube, pianists do a remarkable job in replicating and playing the music.

So, here is the fabulous piano piece Main Theme / If Only :

I post several versions because the pianist’s interpretation changes a lot from one version to another.
This theme is played at the beginning of sentimental or sad scenes.

It is also played in symphonic version during some cliffhangers.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, wenchanteur said:

The record of the background music has not yet been released.

But on youtube, pianists do a remarkable job in replicating and playing the music.

So, here is the fabulous piano piece Main Theme / If Only :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQZnIUkhjRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp9me8tMCgo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb44aX4ZDHc

I post several versions because the pianist’s interpretation changes a lot from one version to another.
This theme is played at the beginning of sentimental or sad scenes.

It is also played in symphonic version during some cliffhangers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71KCLUm264M

Thanks for sharing this. I recognize some of them 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

YESSSHH!! Need your wisdom/prayers/virtual TALISMANS!! 
I have kinda given up 50 percent on LG & JTE’s happy-forever-after, :tears: :grimace: - so, am putting my hopes on ... Er ... reality ... wow ... this is beginning to sound absurd ... we are supposed to be pinning our hopes on make-believe fairy tale characters ... NOT real people ... Oh my heart, oh my HEAD!! What is this drama doing to me??? ARRRRGGHHHH!! 

Yeeeeeees! Will bring my A game shipper mode to the shipper thread.. going all delulu! I am also 50/50 on the part inside the drama hope not tho that someone dies inside the show especially both

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I’ve been up since 3 a.m. and couldn’t go back to sleep. I’m too excited about this drama.

What has it done to me?

What have THEY done to me?

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-9.gif

Only 5 more minutes until i get to see sweet MinEun. Oops, I mean, sweet LeeEul :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

My impressions of why she was being kept alive:

1. She has not yet served LR's purpose.  Perhaps use her as leverage when LR finally deals with LG.

2. It was part of her punishment, to live an unhappy life till he ends it.  Remember what LR said to her? 

"How pathetic you are. You’ve sinned by laughing once. And now, you can never laugh again."

He may want her to confuse Lee Gon into making him think that she is his mom. Somehow she deserved getting punished she disliked her previous life including her child and husband and she was happy to see Lee Rim actully kill her husband but little did she know 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’ve been up since 3 a.m. and couldn’t go back to sleep. I’m too excited about this drama.

What has it done to me?

What have THEY done to me?

Only 5 more minutes until i get to see sweet MinEun. Oops, I mean, sweet LeeEul :lol:

Wait what? Are you gonna watch it live? how

• Like 3