[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

21 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I don't know. But I swear if he bring up the 3rd time, I'll do this!

Hahahaha. You hit the nail on it's head there couldn't have said it better. I was thinking all this time WTF mann 

200.gif

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 7

Without seeing previews, am guessing, SJ Korea version is alive?

I don't think LR had mentioned about killing the KOC lady.

The purpose of switching is more like to his monetary gains since she is freaking rich and someone in KOC.

@mrsj3n  Actually LR specified that condition with the pregnant lady in ROK to kill her KOC counterpart if she wants to change her life for the better.

• Like 5

Just got done watching episode 13, and boy do I have a lot to catch up on this thread. 

One thing tho, although we didn’t get clarification of the beheading kiss, I’ll take it that they are bedsharing and being so casual about it since LG said : “ I’m sorry, but you should go to bed first. I want to be with you but...”

ill take it Heheheh.

and one more thing, although majority had guess that LG is the saviour, o feel like SBS shouldn’t air that 4 minute preview, that’s for episode 14 and up. The revea is done so well, even if many people predict, it would be nice if it’s not included in the preview. 

SBS is not handling this well,  I get that the ratings is less than desirable, but... they got momentum from

epsidoe 12 for crying out loud. Ugh....

and i I can see that the rumor it’s true, @Heretorant is secretary Mo, because she seems to really try pushing LGxJTE to the next level, lol!

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Without seeing previews, am guessing, SJ Korea version is alive?

Not sure yet.

But suspected to be.

Else manager being spooked over his cool feature is impossible.

Just now, Eliza Marlowe said:

Can you help me to understand this? Lee Gon was a bad shooter, right? How could he be the savior who saved himself? That savior is a very good shooter, we all know that.

It was never make known or implied.

We thought he was a bad shooter because he couldn't get the big soft toy.

What a big smokescreen. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

30 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

JTE might not frozen because there's a baby inside her. It was assumed that LG and she spent the night together again because they want to enjoy looking at the dawn together . I mean....she's frozen before the beheaded kiss but after that she and LG both moves...hence inside her is the throne successer. Darnnn....tkem made my brain xtra active tonite. I wanna sleep but cant

Since they are sleeping in the same bed casually it could be a valid theory that she is pregnant but imo I think maybe it's due to the plant she planted in the between. The baby naturally dosen't have the flute in his veins nor LG but the flute is an object

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I don't think PM's mother is her mother.  LR said that her parents were loyal to him, and were great.  They are also basically the first two people he's complimented in this ENTIRE STORY.  Mother PM did not recognize the umbrella, didn't really recognize LR, and fainted when PM was exposed.  She genuinely seems like a kind woman who wants the best for her daughter.  I'm guessing that PM's real parents were true followers of LR, and they left her with the fish lady. 

Oh!!! Yah.

I was puzzled for a while when LR said his parents were loyal to him and I don't recall seeing PM's mother kneeling and bowing to him when they met.

Now that's another mystery and I really don't want to think about PM Koo.

Can we just off her already?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Sec Mo: When are you planning on getting married?... shall we just do it or postpone it?

LG: Let’s postpone it for now. I still haven’t received an answer to my proposal. Isn’t that harsh?

Sec Mo: jinjja yo? 

I am secretary Mo. Secretary Mo is me. 

GLAD YOU ACCEPTED :P

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

LR wouldn’t have let Luna get his money for nothing in return. 

even though JY does it out of his concern/love for LG, I can see the salt that rubs all over LG and TE’s wounds when he reminds them :tears: sometimes i just want to tell JY: “Once is enough, dude. Chill. We have other things to worry about.”

True!!.. And also I feel as if People HAVE MISCOMMUNICATION in this World 

SJ does not inform that LUNA might be nearby

JY does not see LR or see LR in KOC , JY about Ji-Hun's Mom, JY about his perception of SJ liking JTE>>COMMUNICATE TO YOUR PYHEA DANG IT!!! He can go get gaga about NARI but Pyhea and JTE are doomed , why are you hypocrite at times??

JTE never informs LG about His future Self visiting HER???

JTE doesnt say Lady NOH came from ROK which can be very essential

Lady NOH does not inform her being from ROK to safeguard Pyeha ?? WHY

COMMUNICATE PEOPLE !!! ESHHH

What is it with People atleast LG communicates with you all!!!

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

Can't believe we got fooled by Luna.

Aargh!

Yeah we got fooled in Live stream without SUBS, with Suns it is pretty clear she is LUNA though at first glance.

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Oops, I think I understand now.

Luna wants to kill JTE for her organs and her life.

I wish we get to see from her point of view sometimes. I’d rather know what goes on in her mind than seeing them switch doppelgängers. I get it, it was meant to show us what LR was doing but we’ve seen enough and this late into the show, I don’t care about a pregnant lady getting switched! How does that even play into this story anymore? 

Ok, I’m going to stop. I find one answer and then get annoyed by another thing. :lol:

That is true, Also LUNA stabs her on the stomach!! (Spoiler Video early on).I mean how will,...Just cuz she is a street Queen how will she mooch off the organ transplant?? 

I don't get pregnant lady thing either , JUST THAT ROK Preg Lady did not kill KOC Preg Lady which was strictly instructed by LR.  Balancing issue is here as well.

59 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

w o w 

I just got assaulted with like 90 PPLs within 5 min

i will allow it, he is now taking aphrodisiacs and she’s referring to him as her bf

Yes, AGAIN SAME as the PALACE LINE, Stop making LG do the PPL, It is not subtle. 

41 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

JTE might not frozen because there's a baby inside her. It was assumed that LG and her spent the night together again because they want to enjoy looking at the dawn together . I mean....she's frozen before the beheaded kiss but after that she and LG both moves...hence inside her is the throne successer. Darnnn....tkem made my brain xtra active tonite. I wanna sleep but cant

That DOES not remotely make sense Unless JTE's baby somehow has the part of flute embded lol. Besides WE SAW LG Running in Frozen Time to JTE. The HUG  ITSELF never indicates that it was DONE DURING FROZEN TIME and People or AFTER THE time starts running back again.

37 minutes ago, x2020 said:
  Hide contents

The spoiler pics/video that need to be connected by soompier thinker:

1. Pic of LG meet small JTE in Taekwando belt

2. Pic of young JTE in police uniform 

3. Pic of LG in black uniform with 3 character name (possibility of Lee Ji Hyun)

4. Video of JTE brokedown on street 

5. Pic of JTE hug LG first at their first meeting point

6. Pic of final day shooting which looks like in 50s/60s which LG in pastel coat and JTE in polka dots dress

2 worlds are in mess and the only thing to restore the balance is to reset. I am not ready for sad ending but but but but.... :bawling:

Isn't Chief's Wife a Doctor?? JY would have called SJ or JTE firsthand when he would see LG down!!!. SJ would have given his entrusted person's name as doctor because LG has NO ID.Chief's wife knows ES so automatically she would know JY as ES hence the preview part of them taking LG in hospital BED.

LG recuperates, How does he turn time back in the same clothes is the question. Because HE NOW HAS NOV 2019 ID of JTE , that he seized from LUNA and in same clothes head to toe. He has to turn time in same clothes HOW???? IS THE QUESTION????

JTE is stabbed on the way to visit LG in hospital and not saved maybe? LG comes to know, TURNS Time again HOW???(He cannot just go back to KOC and catch LR and flute and then turn time right??? , JTE is dead by then) LG saves baby LG (why 2 shoes, or we just do not know the EXACT Architecture of the PALACE, how did the Glass break from upwards?)., LG stops LR, LG returns back in same place where JTE is stabbed BUT This time saves Her.

STILL HOW on earth does LR get caught by KOC or ROK JTE/LUNA and SJ is not known.

AT this POINT,

1. I don't care about SJ.Overdose of SJ , is ENOUGH NOW.

2. I still Don't care about PM Koo, Unless they give me a LimKoo ship!! LOL

3. TEL father's building is Burnt ??? WHAT why why is it necessary , PREVIEWS ARE MISLEADING.

4. JY/ES whosoever DO YOU DAMN WORK TO save PYHEA on Time, JTE Luna without your Manly Physique Outsmarts All.

5. Pregnant Lady Why?WHAT. Why do I need you?

6. 3 episodes, Nah knowing this paces. Episode 15 is what is Going to Mind Boggle the shift The most I think.

7. King HJ why did you need Lady NOH specifically??? Why oh Why.

8. Why was it emphasized 30 times that LG is not a Good shooter or as Good as ES is??? Why o Why

WHY O WHY?? EVERY EPISODE ENDS with me saying this only.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

20 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

I swear Secretary Mo is a member of LMHoes Lol she is their number one shipper. She can't believe that the king hasn't gotten any answer yet to His proposal. She's like... Really??!!!  And she's making the best reaction faces i swear.

15 minutes ago, scrawford said:

and i I can see that the rumor it’s true, @Heretorant is secretary Mo, because she seems to really try pushing LGxJTE to the next level, lol!

At least we got one theory correct. Who’s keeping score? What is it now? 1 to 27182818? 

16 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

JTE taught me well. She's always hitting LG.

:joy:

Asking for a friend.

What kind of hitting are you talking about? 

And let’s settle it here, it was implied 3 times in this episode that they slept together. Hehehe. Can we expect a royal baby?

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 7

378439fad2924ff27e08f6529c8745cbc915564b

36 minutes ago, madmad min said:

He has to turn time in same clothes HOW???? IS THE QUESTION????

I think he just turns his watch when using the portal the same way LR has been doing.

And remember, he also has the ring.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Sometimes I wonder if those leaks caused the sudden change in storytelling or caused some scenes to be omitted out.

With 3 episodes left... I'm really worried and scared at the same time.

@madmad min

*pat pat* I feel you.

Hence i always say this after I thought I know everything and then new stills or preview prove me wrong and :

tenor.gif?itemid=13027222

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

7 hours ago, Heretorant said:

At least we got one theory correct. Who’s keeping score? What is it now? 1 to 27182818? 

Asking for a friend.

And let’s settle it here, it was implied 3 times in this episode that they slept together. Hehehe. Can we expect a royal baby?

We need gifs on secretary Mo. 

You cracked me up with that line am secretary mo.. Lmao I am in tears

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

3 times? Wow I missed it. What are they? I only recognize 1. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

21 minutes ago, Eliza Marlowe said:

Can you help me to understand this? Lee Gon was a bad shooter, right? How could he be the savior who saved himself? That savior is a very good shooter, we all know that.

Because our King is fast learner :joy: jokes aside we don't know which LG is good shooter present / future? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Asking for a friend.

For research purposes, it is best to have that video of that faithful night.

tenor.gif?itemid=10099558

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 8