[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

48 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

I'm sorry but do we really need to talk about Jihyo this much here (main board of Kookmin forum). I know it is hard to avoid from mentioning her because both ships involve the same man. Indirectly mentioned her once in a while is understandable. But do we really need to make her as the main topic for the post, again and again? 

I know it is hard not to feel irk but don't discuss here (forum main board). Soompi forum equipped with message feature after all. Discuss it in private. I sometimes went sightseeing to our neighbors' home and it irks me so much when they kept talking about Somin. Somin this Somin that yadda yadda... When the ship is not about Somin.

So, please. I hope everyone here don't  become like that too. Though this is our turf, outsiders also can come and see our home. Whatever we write here represents our ship as whole. Debunking them won't make our ship anymore real. Let us focus back to Kookmin (Jongkook and Somin) and minding our own business (at least in public). Thank you. 

I agree with you if it is not necessary to mention  her But sometimes it is necessary to mention her to make a point especially as she gets into everything that happens between the two we support  We gathered to discuss with each other everything that comes to our minds freely  We are not like them. We did not make hate pages. We did not go under any of their ship videos and leave hate comments.We're talking at a place made to discuss between us as fans So I don't see any harm in mentioning  her if necessary I respect and understand your point  but I don't totally agree Sometimes is necessary to mentioned her and the rest of the member to prove a point

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I agree with @kyoko22 , mention other ship once in awhile is reasonable. Would be good if we could refrain from referring them, because if many people in discussion the same topic they will become main topic here.

As a long time silent reader, I enjoy our positive vibe in this forum in analyzing KJK & JSM interaction on and off screen with less comparing with other ship. Their natural interaction are so pure and have a lot of romantic vibe whether they are real or not. I hope we will not think the two ships are in competition.

The two females  perform their role to satisfy RM majority fans for the sake of rating. It’s for business. (Kookmin is exceptional ‘cause they are not official LL) RM cannot lost any members at this moment. As an entertainer they have to do their job and I believe the two females are good friend.

Sorry to jump in the discussion, this just my opinion and I respect everyone opinion as well ^_^

• Like 9

@kyoko22makes a good point. We do need to mention the other person sometimes to compare his behaviour to both but at a minimum is best. I agree.

One time I noticed his behaviour was different was the one where Somin was dressed in yellow hanbok. She looked beautiful in that episode. It was the one she was pretending to count her period cycle to check if she might be pregnant. JK's behaviour when Somin stretched out her leg at one point and did a little twirl was very 'romantic'. He got down on one knee and raised his arm. I've only seen him do this with Somin. If I find a video I'll post it. If someone else does that would be great. I also noticed that JK told Sechan off for letting Somin carry the heavy box and for not carrying the box of mangoes himself when they first arrived. I thought then that he really sees Somin as more than just a colleague. Since around 2019/2020 it seems to me like he has wanted to impress Somin with how good a boyfriend he would make. He would comment on everything she did and always try to save her from punishment. Because he doesn't do the same now it makes his behaviour suspicious. An example in the recent episode of his changed behaviour was when Somin did the zero two dance with Sechan and she lifted her shirt over her head, the camera showed him sort of not looking. This is not normal behaviour for him when Somin does something like this. Nowadays he's very guarded in his behaviour around Somin like he's trying to hide something. We know how close they are and he used to kind of boast about it on camera but he tries not to show it now. The way he does it sometimes is by mentioning the name of the other along with Somin's so perhaps JK could also take some blame for making others think there's something more with him and another person. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Hi guys,

I have finished watching RM ep 603 and wanted to review it briefly on here :)

Personal thoughts about the episode: Again, I'm not too crazy about the episode as a whole. Something feels slightly out of place for me. The "pre-recording" segment where the members had to stay focused and not be distracted was very well done, in my opinion. And I also liked the concept of letting the members compete to win prizes for the staff members (though they've done it before). But the actual games that followed seemed rushed/ slightly basic? Sorry, if it sounds like I'm being harsh. The first segment took a lot of the minutes so I thought they'd keep doing these 'pranks' throughout and in the end the winner could be the one who was least distracted or the one who gave the least reactions, but they didn't. Anyway, I'll rate it 6.5/10 mainly because of the "twist" where the least supported members started advancing through the games. Otherwise it would've been 6/10.

Kook-min related bits: 

1. KJK chooses the mint green coloured jumper. JSM & YJS react. JH doesn't. 

2. JSM's reaction throughout KJK's PD briefing while the cute couple tries to distract him:

ShJzQHo.png

3. JSM's friendly competitiveness:
"I wish he had the zero two dancer" -> disappointed that KJK didn't react to the couple
"They all voted for KJK..." -> disbelief that KJK has the most votes from staff members
"I hope they all get eliminated" -> wishful thinking for those who voted for KJK

Spoiler

s4QpkMy.png

B3QSGrh.png

LkEcHOH.png

BPb6VKh.png

2sWQWze.png

4. I find it cute that JSM tries to prove it to KJK and other members that she's good at games too. I'm sure it's a trait that a person like KJK can admire about JSM because she never gives up easily.
"It's funny to see her hips sway" -> KJK's laughing/chuckling when JSM regains posture after almost falling off
"That's a decent strategy" -> KJK complementing/acknowledging JSM's attempt to cross the cylinder

"She can't stand properly" -> KJK stating the obvious when JSM falls off the cylinder 
"aigoo-yah" -> KJK says empathetically as JSM falls into the foam pit when she attempts to run across it

"il-eona ya-ji~" -> KJK in Lee Yong Jin's cute voice inflection, while circling his arms cutely as JSM falls off the cylinder

"HA HA HA" -> KJK's cute laughter being heard throughout JSM's attempts

"That was fast" -> KJK says surprised when JSM makes it to the end of the cylinder.

"Whoa" -> KJK shocked while smiling as JSM stands on the cylinder (probably thinking 'she's working so hard')

Spoiler

The "il-eona ya-ji" moment

iSwyAm6.png

The "aigoo-yah" moment

SbHihRO.png

NpRMAKt.png

The quick glimpse

CvLrV7g.png

The admirations

sStuu4K.png

PNUPX3i.png

5. KJK's facial reactions when the members tease him, especially when JSM joins in with them

Spoiler

The "kumanae, yaedeul-a" look

JHW2rtK.png

6. Need more proof that LLs are scripted? See how quickly YJS walks forward with a slight sarcastic/teasing look on his face about to initiate something? It's only after JSM and the others clarify that JH said "omma" not "oppa" that YJS stepped back and changed is expression back to normal. He still manages to bring it up though lol.

Spoiler

MC Yoo about to start the teasing

fXEm4u0.png

JSM clarifies what was said then HH suggests it's a nickname for KJK. YJS's teasing expression has long gone.

Gf2LWil.png

MC Yoo is a pro - still teases them

iFIzHV8.png

7. I'm no behaviour language expert but when JSM talks about the "teddy bear" she has a straight face and so does KJK. But once she starts smiling/giggling saying "he's suddenly interested" KJK looks back up at HER(JSM) and lets his smile crawl up his face as if to match her changing mood/expression. Just something I noted but it's probably a coincidence?

Spoiler

JSM tells them JH prefers someone like Winnie the pooh, while keeping a straight facial expression
SxpcVwO.png

bZIBylU.png

As for the rest of the episode, I'm so sorry but couldn't go back to note anything more that hasn't already been pointed out already. I'll just add that KJK choosing to go next after JSM searched up her kiss scene is interesting no? Going after her means he would be sat staring at the searched results before attempting to search his own, no? Also JSM's expression when YSC is telling KJK what she is searching is.....odd. Like she's wondering how KJK will react. I'm probably overthinking it.

Note to myself:

Spoiler

Ep 604 - please don't disappoint me! I like Cha Eun Woo's vibes. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

I'm sorry I brought up the subject of SJH, but there are times when you need to make comparisons to see how KJK reacts differently when it comes to one person or another. It is also true that in the end we have all strayed too far from our ship.

i'm sorry :(

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

I think we can all safely establish now that the LL is not real. It's pretend. But I sometimes call out the obvious here and there for no particular reason. Those of us who love investigating often get lost in our investigations and start to call out smaller details or moments that stand out to us which may/may not include JH's name - that's probably why our intentions can be misinterpreted. So long as we are not hating or insulting members outside of the Kookmin realm I see no problem wrong with it but yes, we as fans are sensitive and we know how others treat their faves on other platforms so I see both sides of the coin.

I'll just try my best not to "over-investigate" things that involve JH being mentioned in the future. Cat Love GIF by NGcorpvtc

10 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

I'm sorry I brought up the subject of SJH, but there are times when you need to make comparisons to see how KJK reacts differently when it comes to one person or another. It is also true that in the end we have all strayed too far from our ship.

I think it's okay. Nothing wrong with sharing thoughts and opinions. Other groups that look down on us JSM fans or Kookmin fans make it no longer fun to do this freely but I'm sure others will understand where you are coming from. I also tend to stray away in my thoughts with this LL business because sometimes I can't help it. But that doesn't mean I hate JH or I'm making fun of her. I'm more so calling out the unnecessary  LL that the show wants to run a narrative on even though a participant of the LL clearly shows his disinterest. Especially as of late.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

38 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

Why you are sorry you didn't do anything wrong You share your opinion and What  you notice You did not hate on anyone or despise anyone We don't talk in puzzle names should be mentioned when needed I think share our opinion And what we noticed This is the purpose of this gathering you spoke respectfully So don't be sorry :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Himitsu Noor said:

The latest rumor/news on kjk sounds real. That might be the reason why somin doesnt tease kjk with yeh :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

what the latest rumor/news on kjk Please tell you made me curious:crazily:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, T st said:

what the latest rumor/news on kjk Please tell you made me curious

About KJK used to date YEH in the past. Seem like they shared the same story about ex-lover on different shows. And the way the clip of YEH sharing her story was deleted was just sus. Anyway, it’s all in the past. :) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, T st said:

what the latest rumor/news on kjk Please tell you made me curious

JK and YEH used to be dating. But then again, this is nothing new. JK's personal fan already mentioned about this here around 2019. It was an open secret among papitus (JK's fan club) that JK dated YEH then. I don't remember the detail but JK did appeared on YEH's work (music video I think) and YEH did something for JK (I don't remember what is it) when JK was in military.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

@ashima mahajan Oh sorry, he's just teasing her to get up/stand on the cylinder thing as JSM was crawling on it. He said it so cutely. The challenge was to stand up at the end and draw the name on the board :D

From google translate:

il-eona ya-ji = 일어나야지 = need to get up/ need to stand up

hope this helps

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

JK and YEH used to be dating. But then again, this is nothing new. JK's personal fan already mentioned about this here around 2019. It was an open secret among papitus (JK's fan club) that JK dated YEH then. I don't remember the detail but JK did appeared on YEH's work (music video I think) and YEH did something for JK (I don't remember what is it) when JK was in military.

Hi,

Rumor has it that YEH attended KJK's brother's wedding on behalf when KJK was in military (Korean law is military personnel are not allowed to attend to civilian life during service). It was said that she sat at the main table with KJK mother. For the non-Asians, in many Asian cultures, the main table at wedding receptions is reserved for family members only.

I used the word rumor because there are no confessions/denial + there are no photo proof. But many fans take this as real and some claimed to have seen her at the actual wedding.

This coupled with them both appearing in each other's MV or YEH attending KJK concert way back (there were only 2 female celebs who attended that concert; one of them is YEH).

RECENT TRENDING

For those who is curious about the recent trending (not in korea but in other countries, especially China), it came about because of YEH's youtube. She uploaded a youtube showing her speaking to some junior idols (i think) where she revealed that she once gave her ex-bf a present of a diary where she wrote down by hand their messages correspondences. She mentioned that the ex-bf was a good guy who realised that in the latter part of the relationship, his messages got shorter & shorter and was very apologetic.

Fortunately/Unfortunately, depends on your stand, this happens to corroborate with KJK's reveal in his first episode in MUD - he kept the gift of a book where his ex-gf gave which is handwritten with their messages. He also commented back then his messages got shorter in the latter parts. So many fans thought this match-up is a proof of them dating.

YEH has taken down the video within 24H of publishing, but i think many already caught it. :joy: She has posted a message about revamping her channel. 

COMPARISON WITH OTHER CP

I understand your concerns about talking about other CPs - you are right, proving other CP false does not make one's CP true. But it is hard since CP lovelines will always be in comparison, especially KJK has quite a few which he displayed great chemistry in. I think we can only do our best to try not to talk about other CPs.:expressionless:

For example, in China recently, the fandom sort of 'openly-declare-war' on SJH fandom because SJH sort of implied in JSJ's show that she hates loveline and KJK is the initiator. She said "I told KJK oppa, let's not do this" but then as all know, she went ahead to start a loveline in RM at every instance or her company will use KJK name in their news article even though it had nothing to do with KJK.

SJH is promoting beauty product? The company must use news title like "the beauty that struck KJK awed" etc. when KJK has never stated anything or got involved.

Also adding to the problem was some bad fans in her fandom who started boasting & dissing KJK; that SJH was doing loveline despite 'hating' it to help KJK. So the KJK fandom got fed up and just 'declare-war' and dissed back SJH. It got worse when now you have YEH for comparison - she has never said bad stuff about KJK & see how she handled the video incident. Kudos to her.

But in the end, as long as fans do not harrass/bully celebs, happy shipping then. :thumbsup:

• Like 11
  • Insightful 5

Can we please keep the topics solely to Kookmin? We do not need to compare other ships/people. It’s getting annoying. I get that it might be interesting for some to compare but this is a PUBLIC forum and anyone can come in and see. We wouldn’t like other forums to be comparing Kookmin with their ship, right? So what gives us the right to do it? Nothing. If you want to do those things, please do so privately. In the end, comparing doesn’t benefit us in any way, it just feeds our delusion more.

Please let this be the last time someone asks y’all to stop mentioning other ships.

• Like 10

Hey friends let's make it fun here let's share what's your favorite kookmin phote or Gif I'll start this is one of my favorites I have a lot let's go:heart3:spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images/videos per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

I like every moment of Kookmin posted here.
It’s my first time post long comment and it’s took me more than hour to post.

Also English is not my first language.

Every Sunday-Monday, I keep refreshing the page to see update  gif, clip, and comment of Kookmin lovely moments from our fellow here. Can’t say enough thank you to y’all effort to post here every week and share us happiness.

Last year RM ep. 553 when they go back to year 1991, Don’t know it’s just coincidence or intention ‘cause the song choice that KJK chose was the Hits Song. Interesting it’s the same favorite song of Oh Kang Soon starred by JSM in Top Star Yoo Baek (2018) shown in ep. 2 around time 38:00 min. sorry I don’t have clip.

Spoiler

In ep. 553 JSM was crying along the song made me wonder she cries because of the sad lyric or because KJK selects this song. My delulu said they might have story behind this song together ^_^.

‘cause from my observation KJK and JSM started to get closed when JSM cut her hair to star in Top Star Yoo Baek.

Our fellow in this forum also pointed out JSM selected the song Have you ever had coffee with an angel might recall to their coffee date in ep. 441.

RM. ep. 553

0-Screen-Shot-running-man-553.png

Oh Kang Soon in Top Star Yoo Baek

0-Top-star-U-Back-Screen-shot.jpg

If I’m not wrong, the peak period they started to interact in IG is around this series was on air and KJK concert where her parents met him.

Ep. 449, YJS teasing KJK commenting on JSM IG,

0-Screen-Shot-running-man-449-3.png

Spoiler

JSM posted “You came into my frame ” is the phrase from Top Star Yoo Baek ep. 4
KJK commented “My gosh….”

They also said they’d just started to have chemistry in social media for a month.  

After they got teased here KJK reduced interaction with JSM in IG. I hope he can freely tease her as before.

0-Screen-Shot-running-man-449.jpg

0-Screen-Shot-running-man-449-2.png

Scene from Top Star Yoo Baek

0-Top-star-U-Back-Screen-shot-into-my-fr

I find it’s heart warming how KJK always supporting/teasing JSM, during her series on air, post happy birthday when she was during hiatus, saying he will take care of her, sing her song with her in his concert when he used to say her lyric doesn’t suit him.

In his YT channel he call her during her break of injury and fulfill her request to collab with her brother. Due to many circumstance, hater for instance, I understand he can’t openly interact/support her in public, but he find his way to support without contradiction. 

I feel X-oppa definition suit him well. His action has mysterious vibe like he is secretly support her. Only two of them know the definition of X.

The secret jjujju did not come by chance he have more than 8 girl friends but we know just one name.

Anyway, my funny shipper brain said X might means used to be … X-oppa means used to be oppa  :lol:

Spoiler

ep. 372 KJK has 8 girl friends already.

0-Screen-Shot-running-man-372-8-girl-fri

Ep. 552, JSM folded chicken handkerchief, I recall KJK also folded chicken handkerchief in the old ep. but sorry I don’t remember ep. #, did he taught her this handkerchief folding? ^_^

KJK had to pass the phone to the next ugly person and he passed it to JSM who is far from the word ugly ^_^

0-Screen-Shot-running-man-552.jpg

Our fellow here also pointed out Kookmin share the same brain cell of romantic point of view, like how do you know the guy is so into you, or How the guy will response if you ask him to have drink with you at midnight time. They are also have different strength and weakness which could fulfill each other.

My shipper brain said they are meant to be together. Like a K-Drama.
But, at the end if they end up with other person I will be happy with them as well.

Edited by Bluelagoon246
added 8 girl friends ep.
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1