[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Hi guys!

So happy to see these moments (I feel like JSM is being bolder with her on-screen actions towards KJK these days esp. from what I can see in the preview for episode 602).

For me, the bus scene is very very telling. We get a slightly offhanded comment about the SA LL from YJS himself and to me that's enough to confirm there is absolutely ZERO romantic feelings involved (behind the scenes too).

As someone mentioned before, YJS said (in episode 422) that LKS x JSM are the couple that "no one cares about" and that "they shouldn't be together". In the same scene he'd also said that KJK and HJY "should never date each other" x2 followed by KJK sincerely asking for the PD NOT to cut this clip out because he agrees with YJS. Mind you, not long after, they filmed the awards ceremony and both couples ultimately ended up revealing their truths.

My conclusion: YJS is stating the truth about the SA LL (for a reason). I want to know why he's suddenly telling a guest not to bother with the SA LL? In the episode where comedian Kim Jun Ho joins in with the teasing, YJS did not intervene. So something has definitely changed since episode 577....right?

As for the Tik Tok video I personally don't think JSM looked jealous (but I can see why it may look like that to others). She rarely displays this "bored/nonchalant/tired" look on her face but I've noticed that it sometimes shows up when she's not that interested in joining in with the conversation or has nothing much to say. In this case, the clip has been cut weirdly. KJK is in mid conversation (not smiling) when JSM is shown on screen (and she's about to scratch under her eye). I think it's moments just before SJH says "do I need to memorize these for you?" 

To further my point about this, JSM is seen smiling when Woo Jae is talking about the possibility of SA being a couple. She's listening to him attentively in a relaxed manner and even says "ooh" before briefly wetting her lips when Woo Jae says "they still have a chance due to their storyline..." until KJK interrupts him. @Rahayu Muktiayu posted the video :)

The most telling person in this entire clip for me is KJK himself. He dismisses SJH's attempt to initiate some skin ship (though he accepts JSM's hand on his shoulder gladly) and then says he wants to retake the MBTI test when SJH says his is the same as hers (remember she's said it before in an episode filmed not long ago too!!! what you playin' at KJK?). Like he's trying to kill all chances of a potentially "romantic"-air edits from the PD/editing team. 

Also, my goodness who remembers HH's hardcore OOC SA-shipping days? How did we go from that HH to this HH saying "you can be a fan of them because they are not real" in his most honest and transparent tone? 

I'm just saying.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

Yeah I agree, to me it looks like Somin was listening, she normally does that tho, even in the debate part. Probably trying to remember her MBTI?

And KJK got irked by SJH trying to use MBTI to create something for the loveline lol

Tbh it's normal to not remember your MBTI. I did it a few years ago and I didn't remember what I got. I didn't think it's that important and I forgot. Maybe KJK is like that too. I mean, he did it on Wild Idol, right? That's like a year ago.

So idk why SJH be like that ('do i have to remember it for you?') ==

He doesn't have to worry though... Same MBTI just means they have similar personality, INFJ are most compatible with ENTP or ENFP

Coincidentally, Somin took it twice, at first she got ENTP then it changes to ENFP. Yeah they're still the most compatible

Spoiler

This is just me, but when I heard SJH is an INFJ, I was actually surprised?

Cos when I checked Kookmin MBTI (and fell deep into it), I also checked other members' from here: 

https://www.personality-database.com/profile/18604/song-ji-hyo-korean-variety-show-mbti-personality-type

and most comments said SJH is ISxx , and that's why she didn't get along with JSM, cos she doesn't understand what Somin is doing. And that's why SJH gets along with YSC.

But eh... It's on her namuwiki so idk

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Lulu lolly said:

She rarely displays this "bored/nonchalant/tired" look on her face but I've noticed that it sometimes shows up when she's not that interested in joining in with the conversation or has nothing much to say.

I agree with you, remember she is busy with 4 movie = 2 drama and 2 Movie in 4 month + Recover from injuries + other 1 talk show (Eps 150 PCIH) then with Runningman+ recover from Covid + Sixthsense ,then we can see, she diet too hard (in insta story) 

S20504-185925-1.jpg

• Like 6

I think RM might be trying new things. Maybe they are fed up with present LLs( thought they were excessive/ getting overboard). As I am not a Korean, I don't know whether Korean watchers are liking the LLs or not. But for me, present LLs are not entertaining. My question is why do they need LL to shine. As for both ladies, They have their charms. JSM is incredible with or without LL. She can outshine everyone with her antics. Coming to SJH, She has her traits too. I  think it's demeaning to say that SJH/JSM needs LL for the screen time. They are capable of more than that. And it implies for the boys too. I would love to see the chemistry between the members. For me, That's what running man is.

Recently, Members are stating the fact that LLs are not real. I think it's better, to be honest. I don't know the exact reason behind it. All the recent happenings are favorable to Kookmin's possibility. Maybe we can get an official announcement soon. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Silent Shipper said:

They have their charms.

It not a charm, but comunication, before Somin to be a member, Jongkook look like alone, he only talk with Lee Kwangsoo in Runningman, after Yoo and Lee and Kwangmong, then Jongkook is like he is alone ( you can see previous eps before 346), that why Jongkook is different after she became a member. With Somin, Jongkook can teasing without he didn't get punch, or yelling, with Somin, He can making a joke word too, and tell story how funny Somin (remember Windows in winter). In real life they are close, vidcall is evidence how close they are, for me she is good comunication with other members and they know each other, like example, How do Somin Know that Jongkook get Covid19, then Haha and then they make group vidcall

@ashima mahajan= aay_aye1

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

Watching JK's reaction on Somin-Byun Woosuk (BWS) LL makes me realise him trying to matchmake Somin with Oh Minsuk (OMS) is not really a sincere action.

1. Age gap.

In MUD, JK said OMS and Somin looks really good together. He brought up that OMS and Somin only has 6 years apart and the age gap isn't that big. Yet, in RM, when Somin amazed BWS looks younger than his age, JK suddenly interrupted this innocent small talk and  interpreted it as Somin is happy since Somin-BWS age gap is small (5 years). JK's face clearly wasn't in teasing mode like JSJ did. That is not "Somin, that is great, go for it it since your age gap is not that big" mode. He was more on "So, are you happy he is not that young, that is why you are so friendly to him?" mode. He obviously irked with Somin-BWS LL. If 6 years age gap is okay to him, why 5 years age gap irks him? 5 years age gap is more ideal than 6 right?  Because when he talked about that 6 years age gap, most likely he never has any intention to set Somin with OMS in the first place.

ep-601.png

Note: the captiom wasn't translated right. It is not 'the generation X oppa'  but merely X-oppa (as somin saved JK's number on her phone)

2. Somin already met BWS face to face. So, she had the opportunity to judge BWS herself. If let say Somin is single and she really takes a liking on BWS, that is a perfect opportunity for Somin to get to know BWS better. JK, who always shows his 'interest' on Somin's love life should support her and encourage her to chase for it. But what did he do? Interrupted Somin's small talk with BWS, made a big deal when Somin just amazed with how BWS looks much younger than his age, loudly said he was uncomfortable to sit besides BWS-Somin in the bus. In other words, there was no trace of encouragement in him towards Somin-BWS.  He indirectly 'reject' BWS as Somin's possible future spouse. If he 'reject' a man that Somin already met, what makes you think he sincerely wants to introduce Somin to a man she never meet? JK once said Somin is really bad to choose a man for herself. It make no sense if he wants to introduce Somin to OMS when he himself doesn't really know OMS well. At least, BWS's case is much better since Somin has the opportunity to evaluate BWS with her instinct (regardless her instinct is correct or not, it is much better than OMS who she never meet and JK doesn't really know)

Now I'm pretty convince that his words about how Somin looks good with OMS is just a talk without any real intention. 

Not related to above topic. Small little details I notice in this episode.

Spoiler

1. "She has that smile"

ep-601-1.png

JK: She has that smile again.

ep-601-2.png

JK: That smile. Look.

ep-601-3.png

JK: She has that smile again.

Somins' character is a bubbly and happy go lucky girl. That means she smiles a lot. If you don't observe her closely, you will think that all her smile is the same. You will think that if she smile, that means she is happy. In fact, it is not the case. Her smiles actually tell us her real feeling. If she is genuinely happy, if she is disappointed, if it is just a formal smile because she is in front of camera, or it is a smile because she is being polite... 

If you notice, it is only 2 members who ever comment about Somin's 'smile'. First, YJS who is good at reading body language naturally can differentiate Somin's smile (ep 596 is a perfect example how YJS can read Somin easily). And another one is JK, in ep 601. He said 3 times that Somin has 'that' smile. Whatever 'that' smile means. But he knows it is a specific smile that suits the above scene.  What this tells you? He really pay close attention to her. I mean, really close since he can tell the different meaning of her smile. Believe me, the different between those smiles is really subtle. I can tell the different a little bit because Somin is my favourite and I make an effort to understand her by observing her. Same situation with JK. And I saw several times how he ignored somebody because he is not interested with that person.

2. "She's unbelievably consistent"

ep-601-6.png

JK: She's unbelievably consistent.

When BWS admitted that he likes cheesy girl, all the oppas teased Somin. Except for one person. His audio suddenly became unusual quiet.  Until he said "she's unbelievable consistent". And he said this not in teasing voice. He sounded serious. How I wish PD also insert the frame which includes him in it. 

2. "Jongkook Oppa is smiling."

ep-601-4.png

Somin: Jongkook oppa is smiling.

ep-601-5.png

I love this scene because how JK's smile became wide and bright after Somin commented about how he was smiling while wrestled with Haha. And he was looking to Somin's direction. This smile maintained until he threw Haha of the mat.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

@ashima mahajan I'm checking that account (myspartace) and he/she a jsm hater. all videos are montages to make jsm worst

I thought as much... but I ended up editing my comment out. I was going to say that SA Tik Tok video has a funny way of depicting JSM :phew: lol That's why to me I immediately saw that she didn't actually look jealous in the first place. Because why will JSM be jealous of the LL?

This whole episode they switched from blocking JSM's chances with handsome guests to teasing her with the handsome guest (but unsurprisingly she told all of them off from doing that -- esp. JSJ). 

2 hours ago, Silent Shipper said:

I think RM might be trying new things. Maybe they are fed up with present LLs( thought they were excessive/ getting overboard). As I am not a Korean, I don't know whether Korean watchers are liking the LLs or not. But for me, present LLs are not entertaining. My question is why do they need LL to shine. As for both ladies, They have their charms. JSM is incredible with or without LL. She can outshine everyone with her antics. Coming to SJH, She has her traits too. I  think it's demeaning to say that SJH/JSM needs LL for the screen time. They are capable of more than that. And it implies for the boys too. I would love to see the chemistry between the members. For me, That's what running man is.

Recently, Members are stating the fact that LLs are not real. I think it's better, to be honest. I don't know the exact reason behind it. All the recent happenings are favorable to Kookmin's possibility. Maybe we can get an official announcement soon. :heart:

Honestly, I think RM should hire us lol. They are running out of fun ideas (since covid also came along it's been much harder to progress) but that doesn't mean they can't be creative. Like JSJ said, Infinite challenge has really good concepts and it worked for them! RM have outlasted Infinite challenge but their ratings don't compare. I reckon the PD should seek professional advice from other PDs who have produced top-rated variety shows and see what they can do to improve their own ratings.

For example, the squid game episode was such a missed opportunity in my opinion! I've seen youtubers do better interpretations of squid game than RM did with the airtime they have. Not to bash RM but come on~ they have versatile cast members (most of which have experience in acting/ role-playing) who are pretty much up for anything fun.

So why are they limiting themselves? 

Look at how when it became JSJ's RM they asked him for an idea that didn't turn out half-bad in the end, thanks to JSM's willingness to role-play a male character in a funny way. Then when they asked the men to put a mole on their faces the members took it OTT making it even funnier than intended.

The previous PD's family RM idea was dragging on a bit but at least he had an interesting concept in the first place. I just didn't like the idea of splitting the members up so often to film in different locations. There was no overall aim/goal either. Just carrying out various punishments and rewards.

I think RM should bring individual races back (e.g. race against the clock), hide and seek around Seoul, involve the members of the public, create and AU where RM members have specific characters/roles, let the members work towards producing their own concert or talent show or runway show etc., have a RM Olympics, get members to learn a new skill and then perform it in front of an audience, create a RM news platform where members dress up at news anchors and report news about each other (maybe for an opening segment), give members a handicap e.g. without using a taxi or car get from point A to point B.....etc....

I am just randomly spitting ideas, but they can have so many exciting new games/ challenges and even reform RM.

I haven't watched the Chinese version of RM but if anyone has, how does it compare? Do they have good concepts? Is it fun? I'll be interested to know.

@kyoko22 I couldn't agree more! One minute KJK wants to set JSM up the next minute he's against her being cheesy with another male or simply just "smiling" as you put it. LOL. KJK needs to be careful because we are on to him. I noticed the age gap comment too but I let it go because I feel it's become too natural for KJK to shut-down JSM's advances with a guy (even if she wasn't intentionally doing it). Notice how in contrast to this, he suddenly scoots over for JSM to sit with the guest (in the bus)? Granted they had to sit in teams but still didn't he say "she should sit with him (the guest)"?

Another thing about the age gap comment.........let's just IMAGINE kookmin were in fact dating and obviously they have a huge age gap (10y I think). Maybe KJK is slightly insecure about it? I think he's eluded to that fact before when YJS said JSM's mother loved KJK but their age gap is too big. I think he said "Kurae~...but I still left an impression on her". The KJK brings up JSJ's age difference with his wife and addresses a few things around that in MUD (I think). Just IMAGINE people....IMAAAGGINNEEE...:joy:

Ignore me guys.

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

It not a charm, but comunication, before Somin to be a member, Jongkook look like alone, he only talk with Lee Kwangsoo in Runningman, after Yoo and Lee and Kwangmong, then Jongkook is like he is alone ( you can see previous eps before 346), that why Jongkook is different after she became a member. With Somin, Jongkook can teasing without he didn't get punch, or yelling, with Somin, He can making a joke word too, and tell story how funny Somin (remember Windows in winter). In real life they are close, vidcall is evidence how close they are, for me she is good comunication with other members and they know each other, like example, How do Somin Know that Jongkook get Covid19, then Haha and then they make group vidcall

@ashima mahajan= aay_aye1

I agree with you, KJK is definitely comfortable with JSM. It's one of my main things to support kookmin. I was not comparing their chemistry/relation with KJK. What I meant was that JSM and SJH doesn't need LLs to shine. RM members are capable of more than that. 

1 hour ago, Lulu lolly said:

Honestly, I think RM should hire us lol. They are running out of fun ideas (since covid also came along it's been much harder to progress) but that doesn't mean they can't be creative. Like JSJ said, Infinite challenge has really good concepts and it worked for them! RM have outlasted Infinite challenge but their ratings don't compare. I reckon the PD should seek professional advice from other PDs who have produced top-rated variety shows and see what they can do to improve their own ratings.

For example, the squid game episode was such a missed opportunity in my opinion! I've seen youtubers do better interpretations of squid game than RM did with the airtime they have. Not to bash RM but come on~ they have versatile cast members (most of which have experience in acting/ role-playing) who are pretty much up for anything fun.

So why are they limiting themselves? 

Look at how when it became JSJ's RM they asked him for an idea that didn't turn out half-bad in the end, thanks to JSM's willingness to role-play a male character in a funny way. Then when they asked the men to put a mole on their faces the members took it OTT making it even funnier than intended.

The previous PD's family RM idea was dragging on a bit but at least he had an interesting concept in the first place. I just didn't like the idea of splitting the members up so often to film in different locations. There was no overall aim/goal either. Just carrying out various punishments and rewards.

I think RM should bring individual races back (e.g. race against the clock), hide and seek around Seoul, involve the members of the public, create and AU where RM members have specific characters/roles, let the members work towards producing their own concert or talent show or runway show etc., have a RM Olympics, get members to learn a new skill and then perform it in front of an audience, create a RM news platform where members dress up at news anchors and report news about each other (maybe for an opening segment), give members a handicap e.g. without using a taxi or car get from point A to point B.....etc....

I am just randomly spitting ideas, but they can have so many exciting new games/ challenges and even reform RM.

I haven't watched the Chinese version of RM but if anyone has, how does it compare? Do they have good concepts? Is it fun? I'll be interested to know.

Me too. Members can make anything entertaining. So I hope RM team find some interesting games and missions. I love when the reactions are honest.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

if she didn't appear, there must be something they hide. my delulu mind :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

On 5/4/2022 at 8:24 PM, MandelBrot said:

@ashima mahajan I'm checking that account (myspartace) and he/she a jsm hater. all videos are montages to make jsm worst

the account kept using somin. the new video. it's really annoying

hi. i'm a silent reader. love reading this forum :fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, ashima mahajan said:

Okay everyone I want you to share views on why somin hasn't come on gym jongkook ? As we all know jihyo came for her show promotion , kwangsoo also appeared for his show promotion. Somin had this drama show window she could have come to promote it but she didn't. Now there is new drama of somin coming do you think she will come ? Please share your views.

Well Yoo Jae seok too, some in other forum say, when they need exercise, go to Gym Jongkook, so they call first, not Kim Jongkook, unless he wants call, like LKS, maybe with Somin, Jongkook want with other content like Hwanjine (mukbang) or Soya, we waiting other content out from a exercise, then let waiting if Jongkook call Somin for make any content for his youtube

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@ashima mahajan

Based on her pattern, most likely she will not.

Spoiler

1. Show Window had very little promotion (no variety promotion, no magazine appearance, no radio interview, even press conference held very small). Even with this humble promotion, Somin still didn't used JK's resource (GYM Jongkook YT channel) to promote the drama. So, I doubt she will suddenly break her pattern by appearing in GYM JK to promote her drama when JTBC (Cleaning Up) has more resource to promote it compare to Channel A (Show Window).

2. Not sure if you notice this or not, but Somin silently draws a line on her interaction with JK in public (variety shows, IG, magazine interview) outside of RM.

Variety shows - To be fair, Somin also almost never bring up other RM members in her other variety shows. She will only talk about other members when she was asked. But she also never officially appear on JK's other variety shows. With her variety talent, I doubt MUD never contact her to be at least a guest panel there. This is also why I think she will not appear in MUD as Oh Minsuk's blind date. Also why he can said Oh Minsuk and Somin looks good because Somin most likely will never appear in MUD.

Magazine interviews - Same case. Somehow public rarely associate Somin with JK. When people think of Somin, they will think about YJS or YSC. So, she never has a question regarding JK

IG - This is the most obvious one. Observe carefully her posts. She posted personal photos with all members except with JK. Recently, she posed with JSJ, YJS, Haha, SJH and YSC but never with JK. Group photos are different since those were group photos. Even when they MCed APAN Award together, she just posted photos by herself (the pink dress). Not that her partner is somebody she just met or an acquaintance. It is JK, the Oppa that their closeness is up to par as Somin with YJS. Don't you find it weird? As weird as other members never brought up the event to RM.

You can overrule the possibility she hasn't post photo of JK because of haters. After all, she received the hate even when RM announced she will be the new member. Even with those hatred, it never stop her from posting photos taken by JK. In 2019, she posted few times and credited JK in the caption.  Somin's photo on 13th Sept with JSJ obviously taken by JK. JK was there yet no photo of him with Somin appear in Somin's IG.

3. I think she also avoids to appear on GYM JK. I frequently saw people asking why JK never invite Somin on his YT channel. To me, rather than JK never invite Somin, it is Somin who doesn't want to come. The fact that JK called Somin to greet her new year, fulfilled Somin's request by exercising with Wookmin, brought up Somin's name during the vlog with RM staff, it shows that he is so okay for her to be in his YT's channel.

Vlog during last year RM's fan meeting is a perfect example that there is an avoidance between Somin and Gym JK. Does it make sense that JK showed the gold button to everyone but forget to show it to Somin? It is an event with rehearsal and prerecording. Somin should be at the venue since morning. The event started at 7PM. Somin should be at the venue at least more than 5 hours. She was there but JK didn't include her in the gold button show off. At the same time, the editor put the candid snippet where JK massaged Somin's shoulder in the stage. It shows that kookmin still close as always. Somin was there yet she wasn't officially in the vlog yet they are still close in private. What other explanation other than she avoids to appear there. 

I feel like Somin seems trying to avoid public from associating her with JK. Yet, they are genuine close in private. They drink together, Somin went to his house, Somin obviously comfortable to be playful with JK, they video calls in private, JK greeted her new year, Somin sent beef to him... This duality of Somin with is one of reasons why I think kookmin is real. I need to emphasis, ONE of the REASONS. I will be a total delusional to think they are together just because of this point alone.

Why?

- Somin is very secretive about her love life. She dated somebody in 2018 (revealed in ep 508) yet people didn't know this. Her personal fans didn't know this. I bet some of RM members also didn't know this. Because she didn't show any signs at all. This ex bf never appear on Somin's IG. That shows how secretive she is.

- If kookmin really dates, I can imagine Somin will act like she is right now to keep the relationship in secret. Never show him on her IG, never appear on his variety shows, never appear on his YT channel. RM is enough because it is a controlled environment workplace. Staff knows (why do you think kookmin's interaction is almost invisible in RM?), members knows (why YJS keeps separating Kookmin and why everyone pretends to be blind on Kookmin's suspicious actions). Because without YJS's intervention and if they are given some privacy (from YJS) , I don't think it will take long before this adoration gaze comes out. 

EP-597.png

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Me too, I doubt Somin will go to GJK, but I hope one day?

Seeing her patterns:

- YJS called her a few times to guest on HDYP, but she never came

- Ha Seokjin even mentioned her in his video to come to his channel, but nothing so far

So many opportunities missed :c

I wanted her to be on Jessi's Showterview (which has ended already), or the trendy channels interview (Lee Yongjin's Turkish... something), but she rarely appears on other shows...

I also think that MUD had contacted her. I mean back then when KJK YSC Haha called her, that part was the peak rating.

I hope she will promote her drama and movie this time..

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Did anyone watch the latest 6th sense ep. The last scene where they watch a pair of dogs... Nara said to mijoo, 'even dogs go on date. What r you doing?'. Even though somin and jessi r just beside her. Is somin dating? We all knew that somin r the one that kept talking about wanting to date previously.  

Edited by Himitsu Noor
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

e602: little kookmin moments

:partyblob:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

KJK: YAHHHHH

Spoiler

spacer.png

yuri/jsm/sjh dance

Spoiler

kjk is very very shy when jsm dance

Spoiler

before jsm start!!! hahah

spacer.png

hahaha

spacer.png

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 5

Hi, I'm new here. I was watching silently, but I decided to join you. I noticed something in today's episode, the atmosphere and Somin's mood changed when the two girls came kook looks close to them especially yuri If you look and focus on Somin's face, her mood and body language have changed Look at somin face when yuri dance to kook She looked jealous there is a difference in her face when Yuri dance and when Sijh  dance somin sure there is nothing  between Kook and SJH Kook and sjh play their roles like any drama and get paid for it  every girl gets jealous when a pretty girl approaches someone you like doesn't make her any less than her but girls haha I think we all understand girls  and another thing that made me a very suspicious  somin very  affectional with ysc today like she says you are not the only one  have a close friend sitting next to you Somin, like every episode, works hard and her words and moves save the situation, but today's her  face is sad and her mood is down and when yuri  dance  somin didn't watch her  dance she looks at  Kook's reaction  I'll wait for eng sub but I doubt it will add something we are used to their words not matching their body language maybe I'm delusional  So I will wait for your opinion

Edited by T st
  • Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Insightful 3

Hello!

Episode 602 review:

A little confused as to why they didn't play more games today but I'll let it go since we had a few cute moments between Kookmin. Hehe.

@MandelBrot Thank you for your time in preparing these gifs. I know it's not easy getting them done every time so well done. Hope you get some rest too on Sundays :) 

@T st I can't say for sure but I think I noticed JSM's mood change too during Yuri's dance especially since Yuri was getting closer to KJK while dancing. Buuuut JSM seemed to settle afterwards. What caught my attention the most is that HaHa (again of all people) suggested that JSM should also dance for KJK (before JSJ agreed and mentioned it too). Like, when has this ever happened??? Why JSM? Why not, oh I don't know, SJH who was sitting closer to him??? They know this dance segment is to mainly tease KJK so it's HIGH-KEY interesting that HaHa calls out JSM to show her dance to KJK. (usually it's YJS suggesting for JSM to show off her dance moves, not HH). This is when JSM's mood perks up a bit more but I could see she was holding back a lot. Like, she knew her boundaries at that moment. Her dance was "safe/reserved" compared to what we know JSM can do LOL. What's more is that KJK looked really shy and tried to look away when she was being cute (but he failed to many times). Also, notice how JSM shot many hearts to KJK during her dance? I just found it soo cute. 

Spoiler

Can I just say that JSM recommended SJH to dance too? No body else called the obvious LL participant to do this teasing dance except for JSM herself. I think that's so funny! Something must be going on between Kookmin for HaHa to suggest JSM in the first place. 

Lastly, If you compare the 3 dances I would say KJK genuinely enjoyed JSM's more but tried so hard to avoid smiling too much. His reaction to Yuri was expected because with guests they have to smile and show big reactions. His reaction to JSM was genuine throughout her dance - he liked it but tried to tease her back telling the PD to cut the song already lol. His reaction to SJH's dance was like an old friend - he came across a little unsettled with her gestures that the atmosphere became...kindah off. I think maybe he felt she was overdoing it but who knows, right? Anyway we know they're a fake LL so SJH is enjoying teasing him more nowadays.

The Judo match was adorable. JSM X KJK look like a sports couple when he was fixing her waist belt (like last time when he was putting on her eye mask and YJS teased them).I also liked how KJK reacted to JSM and YJS's comment before she was about to "wrestle" SJH. I need subs to see what YJS said. And of course when JSM starts removing her robes, KJK was the only one yelling YAAAAH (like why are you stripping in front of the camera like that? -- why are you so concerned oppa? LOL) JSM makes me laugh so much she's too funny here. She made the judo match entertaining.

Also the last game when JSM used her chance card made me laugh so much and KJK seems to keep teasing her (louder than everyone around him) :ph34r::lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

46 minutes ago, Lulu lolly said:

Hello!

Episode 602 review:

A little confused as to why they didn't play more games today but I'll let it go since we had a few cute moments between Kookmin. Hehe.

@MandelBrot Thank you for your time in preparing these gifs. I know it's not easy getting them done every time so well done. Hope you get some rest too on Sundays :) 

@T st I can't say for sure but I think I noticed JSM's mood change too during Yuri's dance especially since Yuri was getting closer to KJK while dancing. Buuuut JSM seemed to settle afterwards. What caught my attention the most is that HaHa (again of all people) suggested that JSM should also dance for KJK (before JSJ agreed and mentioned it too). Like, when has this ever happened??? Why JSM? Why not, oh I don't know, SJH who was sitting closer to him??? They know this dance segment is to mainly tease KJK so it's HIGH-KEY interesting that HaHa calls out JSM to show her dance to KJK. (usually it's YJS suggesting for JSM to show off her dance moves, not HH). This is when JSM's mood perks up a bit more but I could see she was holding back a lot. Like, she knew her boundaries at that moment. Her dance was "safe/reserved" compared to what we know JSM can do LOL. What's more is that KJK looked really shy and tried to look away when she was being cute (but he failed to many times). Also, notice how JSM shot many hearts to KJK during her dance? I just found it soo cute. 

Reveal hidden contents

Can I just say that JSM recommended SJH to dance too? No body else called the obvious LL participant to do this teasing dance except for JSM herself. I think that's so funny! Something must be going on between Kookmin for HaHa to suggest JSM in the first place. 

Lastly, If you compare the 3 dances I would say KJK genuinely enjoyed JSM's more but tried so hard to avoid smiling too much. His reaction to Yuri was expected because with guests they have to smile and show big reactions. His reaction to JSM was genuine throughout her dance - he liked it but tried to tease her back telling the PD to cut the song already lol. His reaction to SJH's dance was like an old friend - he came across a little unsettled with her gestures that the atmosphere became...kindah off. I think maybe he felt she was overdoing it but who knows, right? Anyway we know they're a fake LL so SJH is enjoying teasing him more nowadays.

The Judo match was adorable. JSM X KJK look like a sports couple when he was fixing her waist belt (like last time when he was putting on her eye mask and YJS teased them).I also liked how KJK reacted to JSM and YJS's comment before she was about to "wrestle" SJH. I need subs to see what YJS said. And of course when JSM starts removing her robes, KJK was the only one yelling YAAAAH (like why are you stripping in front of the camera like that? -- why are you so concerned oppa? LOL) JSM makes me laugh so much she's too funny here. She made the judo match entertaining.

Also the last game when JSM used her chance card made me laugh so much and KJK seems to keep teasing her (louder than everyone around him) :ph34r::lol:

We can never be sure of this but compare Somin's mood with the previous episodes and you'll see the difference She was different today and I find the reason cute the previous episode shows everything just a love line  between shj and kook and yjs and hh. They said it clear that there was nothing between them, and if it was real, they would not have said anything in front of the camera I found haha suggestion Suspicious too Something happened for sure

Edited by T st
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 2