[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

13 minutes ago, Polaris Sonata said:

what make jk so angry? haha...i just heard somethin bout pepero game??

No. It is just Somin made mistake during mission. Not that other members didn't make mistake before that. That was why she slapped him. He raised his voice over small thing. 

• Like 9
  • Blob 1

gALJUS5.gif

Credit: MandelBrot.

This part is really interesting.

Background story: A staff kicked the ball and accidentally hit his delicate part. That was why he rolled on the grass like that.

What did that make this scene interesting

- When this accident happen, Somin was half court away from JK. She was not near JK at all. 

- She ran across the court to help the 'injured' JK when Haha was already there helping.

- Ahem... This is not a normal injury :joy:. It is embarassing to JK, it should be embarassing to other women too. Usually women will laugh quietly and stay away from the victim (unless she is very near the victim. Even if she is near, she most likely will move away because, again, it is embarassing :joy: )

- But for Somin to ran across the court to help the 'injured' JK... It shows their level of comfort. Yet, all this time  they (Kookmin, members, staff) try to project that Kookmin are not that close in front of camera.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

E605: kookmin moments

more moments...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

:coolshades:

spacer.png

spacer.png

walking together (no hurries lol)

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

next ep: same style

Spoiler

spacer.png

edit:

one more: walking together 2nd time

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

On 5/29/2022 at 6:07 AM, kyoko22 said:

Credit: MandelBrot.

This part is really interesting.

Background story: A staff kicked the ball and accidentally hit his delicate part. That was why he rolled on the grass like that.

What did that make this scene interesting

- When this accident happen, Somin was half court away from JK. She was not near JK at all. 

- She ran across the court to help the 'injured' JK when Haha was already there helping.

- Ahem... This is not a normal injury :joy:. It is embarassing to JK, it should be embarassing to other women too. Usually women will laugh quietly and stay away from the victim (unless she is very near the victim. Even if she is near, she most likely will move away because, again, it is embarassing :joy: )

- But for Somin to ran across the court to help the 'injured' JK... It shows their level of comfort. Yet, all this time  they (Kookmin, members, staff) try to project that Kookmin are not that close in front of camera.

Again she didn't move after checking, the scene got cut. But HAHA moved after checking(maybe he went to call  some medical assisstant LOL) I think Somin stayed there even after checking KJK.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

What also stood out for me in this episode was that JSM showed 'uncharacteristic' self-restrain when KJK accidentally hugged the guest during the football match.  Compared to the other members' over-the-top reactions, she looked strangely subdued.  Very very interesting .......

:crazymad:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Well i love Kookmin moment, i hope like this, all member dont care with their relationship, no award couple, for Kim Jongkook it comfort zone, someday we will hear that what Yoo Jae Seok say or Her mother pray that she want Jongkook to be Son In Law, well only miracle can happen

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Well goodnews

20220603-152334.jpg

Coincidence is Xexymix and cowell fashion

IMG-20220603-204919.jpg

I think this is the best memories about Kookmin moment, why, simple
1. Just like real life
2. Unformal clothes, well Jongkook naturaly with shorts then Somin with casual clothes
3. They go to watching Movie Tazza in cinema
4. Off camera

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Hello ~~ New KookMin fan ~~ I started noticing it from the young ji vs young ji episode... But I never really went full shipping ~~ Just this time, there is something that caught my attention.... Somin wrote on Jihyo board... "Ji Hyo ❤ Teacher I love you"... Who was jihyo teacher ? Jong kook ~~ https://twitter.com/sjhxkjk/status/1533370864573763584?t=Bp7Nev-EfE0ltp189YPcRQ&s=19

• Like 5

3 hours ago, N M V said:

Who was jihyo teacher ? Jong kook

JK. And when she wrote this, JK was super moody (i mean genuinely moody). I doubt she will use that time out of all time to tease the LL. Maybe that is why she wrote the "Teacher, I love you" in separate line. Though the word Teacher can be wrote on the first line. There was enough space to write it.

Example

:heart: Teacher

Saranghaeyo

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

JK. And when she wrote this, JK was super moody (i mean genuinely moody). I doubt she will use that time out of all time to tease the LL. Maybe that is why she wrote the "Teacher, I love you" in separate line. Though the word Teacher can be wrote on the first line. There was enough space to write it.

Example

Saranghaeyo

This stood out for me in this episode.

1. Seems as if she did this to calm him down. She literally stood up in the middle of his annoyed moment and went to JH’s even if it wasnt the right timing to tease the LL.

2. No one made a big deal out of it.
Not a single one teased SA bec of what SM wrote.

3. Notice the format of what she wrote— JH and heart on the first line, Teacher (JK) I love you on the 2nd line.

Seems sus? Or just me. Hmmmm.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Chasing Felicity said:

Notice the format of what she wrote— JH and heart on the first line, Teacher (JK) I love you on the 2nd line.

This. If she wants to tease, JH *heart* teacher should be in the same line. Not that there wasn't enough space to write the teacher word on the first line.

And everyone was on edge because JK was so moody. I really doubt she didn't feel JK's mood. As if she's going to choose that time to tease him.

It might be me just being delusional, but the real message is the second line. "Teacher, saranghaeyo". Agree, to calm him down. JK can see the message clearly from his seat. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Example

Saranghaeyo

That's what I noticed the "jihyo" is being used as a diversion... The real part she meant was the second line... :bashful:

• Like 5

More kookmins moments!!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

checking JSM...

Spoiler

spacer.png

44:48

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

1:12:15 check this... kjk winks at jsm (2 or 3 times)

Spoiler

JSM Smiling ...

spacer.png

spacer.png

KJK winks at jsm i think

spacer.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1