[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Note: Comparison post. So I won't explicitly write the other party's name.

I watched this ep live yesterday. Of course the dance part  is great and the belt tying scene is heart fluttering. But the moment Somin used her Chance Card really stood out to me. When Somin went to PD, who is the first one who realized what she was up to? JK. He remembered that Somin still had her Chance Card and she wanted to use it.

EP-602.png

Somin wished for the Chance Card where she knows all the Quiz answers happened on ep 564 (aired July 18th 2021). That was 9+ months ago. By ep 602, I bet some  the members already forgot about that. Yet JK didn't. And Somin's wish is not something that big that can make the members definitely remember.

EP-564.png

Why it is significant that JK remembered Somin's wish that happened almost 10 months ago? When a man likes you, he wants to know more about you. He will pay you extra attention and only then he will notice tiny little details about you.

Spoiler

10. How to know your boyfriend loves you? He knows every tiny detail about you

The fact that you only take sugar with your coffee when you’re having a rough day, or that you secretly enjoy eating burritos in the Taco Bell parking lot after work, are cute habits of yours that he already knows everything about. And he doesn’t need to ask you or for you to tell him these things about yourself. He’s just picked up on them because he notices you so closely every time you two spend time together.

So when he suddenly drops by and brings you that detergent you’ve needed for a week but have been too lazy to get or asks you to drive the car because he knows that driving calms you down when you’re frustrated, it’s not because he’s a special angel who just knows it all. It’s because he’s made the effort to really see you.

As you can probably tell by now, the signs he’s in love with you don’t make themselves apparent through the grand gestures we see on the big screen. It’s when he brings you your favorite frozen yogurt on the way back from work or gets your Subway sandwich with exactly the right amount of mayo and barbeque sauce that you see the signs a guy loves you.

https://www.bonobology.com/13-signs-your-partner-truly-loves-you/

Just like how JK

-can differentiate the meaning of Somin's smile (ep 601 when the members teased Somin with Byun Woosuk)

-knew Somin likes Be Melodramatic drama (ep 513)

-noticed Somin wore blusher  (ep 527)

-knew that the boots Somin wore in ep 600 isn't hers

Because he is interested in her, he makes effort to know more about her. 

You can debunk the theory that JK remembers because he has a good memory. I saw several times, because he isn't interested, he doesn't even remember even the info relayed directly to him by the person. One of perfect example is his MBTI.

EP-601.png

When Woojae asked what is his MBTI, he said he didn't remember but he is so sure that he has the same MBTI with YJS. But the fact is, the other party already told him directly that they have the same MBTI in ep 581. Episode 581 aired on Nov 28th 2021. Ep 601 filmed on 18th April. Less than 5 months, he already forgot. What even worse is, he mistook who is the person that has the same MBTI as him. To forget about what is the MBTI is understandable. But to forget who is the person when the person directly tell him herself... 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, ashima mahajan said:

Yes for the first time haha suggested somin to dance in front of jk. Otherwise haha is the only person who push spartace loveline. But from last episode it seemed like haha know. Moreover I really liked how jk reactions were so natural for somin. He couldn't hold his smile back. I also really liked how at the time jihyo danced and tried to put her hand on his face he aggressively removed it. He looked more uncomfortable there. And jihyo also got flustered. Somin suggested jihyo to dance for jk was something like she wanted to avoid suspicion. For somin reactions I also felt although she suggested jihyo to dance for jk but she couldn't openly smile. It was like she was forcing herself to smile so that it doesn't look like she is getting affected. She was definitely also not happy for Yuri also dancing infront of jk. I haven't seen the episode yet just saw this part and couldn't stopped myself from commenting. 

3 hours ago, ashima mahajan said:

Yes for the first time haha suggested somin to dance in front of jk. Otherwise haha is the only person who push spartace loveline. But from last episode it seemed like haha know. Moreover I really liked how jk reactions were so natural for somin. He couldn't hold his smile back. I also really liked how at the time jihyo danced and tried to put her hand on his face he aggressively removed it. He looked more uncomfortable there. And jihyo also got flustered. Somin suggested jihyo to dance for jk was something like she wanted to avoid suspicion. For somin reactions I also felt although she suggested jihyo to dance for jk but she couldn't openly smile. It was like she was forcing herself to smile so that it doesn't look like she is getting affected. She was definitely also not happy for Yuri also dancing infront of jk. I haven't seen the episode yet just saw this part and couldn't stopped myself from commenting. 

I'm watching the episode now oh my god just focus on Somin when the girls arrived I just noticed somin now she tapped her cheek to focus When Yuri was about to start dancing to kook  I could be wrong but that's what I noticed  Just focus on Somin the entire scene from when the girls arrived and the whole table scene Somin's mood turned her expression when Yuri dance was unhappy it was as clear as the sky, her annoyance was visible on her face she keep looking at kook reaction very cute she collected herself after that but her mood and energy not the somin we know why am I focusing on this scene? Because we don't lose control over the big things but we lose control over the small things even for a few seconds This is what exposes us and I repeat what I said maybe I'm delusional hhhhh and nice to meet you all

51 minutes ago, T st said:

I love them 

51 minutes ago, T st said:

and I hope What we wish will become true soon

Edited by T st
  • Like 3
  • Blob 2

Intro:
JSM is happy

2:31 Oppa, there's seaweed soup.
3:02 That's because it's Jong Kook's birthday.
3:09 This is all thanks to Oppa.

etc...

spacer.png

The guests arrive: 

JSM can't stop looking at KJK or Yuri with fake smile (there are many more fake smiles of JSM, I put a few examples)

spacer.png

spacer.png

more...

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

ok, this is not the first time this has happened to JSM.(i can't remember the ep, sorry)... I think she is jealous or uncomfortable with Yuri 

pd: sorry for the quality but i don't have much time. I will try to upload it with better quality later.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Intro:
JSM is happy

etc...

The guests arrive: 

JSM can't stop looking at KJK or Yuri with fake smile (there are many more fake smiles of JSM, I put a few examples)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

more...

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

ok, this is not the first time this has happened to JSM.(i can't remember the ep, sorry)... I think she is jealous or uncomfortable with Yuri 

pd: sorry for the quality but i don't have much time. I will try to upload it with better quality later.

4 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Intro:
JSM is happy

etc...

The guests arrive: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

more...

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Especially the third one she smiles that smile we make when we want to cry so cute yeah somin can't stop looking at kook direction I do not think she has anything against Yuri I think somin likes yuri The problem is she too Friendly with kook KJK is known to have a strong relationship with snsd especially Yuri and Sehun I think that's why somin is jealous and my sister added when I talked to her  She noticed in the last episodes the Change in somin's expressions even when Sjh flirts with kook, her mouth says something and the expressions on her face say something else She is yjs fan she is objective all this remains speculation but this is what I see Thanks for your hard work

Edited by T st
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler

IMG-20220510-105657-963.jpg

Mirroring in eps 602

Mirroring part 2

Spoiler

He know about that card, it long time 9 month ago

When he love teasing her

Spoiler

Fillibuster

Spoiler

From sixth sense 3 eps 8, when Kim Jongkook and Jeon Somin eat mint Chocolate

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

So its not a direct Kookmin interactions but from KJK's latest YT video. 

This was filmed on the day of Children's Day. 

So the first part is when he calls few of his close friends who are married and have kids, thus checking up one them to see how their day is going. 

He calls HH, Cha Tae-Hyun and Kyungmin (1:25 to 3:04)

Nothing much, but he just briefly comments about not being married and having kids currently. 

Then he talks about his shoulder workout but he sees a kid nearby and tries to say hello. Then he starts the topic about him being married (from 4:12 - 4:28)

Spoiler

[Sees a kid in the park]

[waving]

KJK: Hi

QSj7xZr.gif

[Suddenly]

KJK: It's not that I can't get married, it's just I haven't gotten married

qCDi0f8.gif

PD quite flustered 

PD: Pardon?

KJK: [laughing and glancing at someone behind] (I'm not sure who it is though)

[silence]

UTQSBOp.gif

KJK: So many people think that I can't get married.

[laughing like its unbelievable XD]

KJK: It's just that I haven't gotten married. Am I right or wrong? [asking the PD]

PD: Yeah, it's you haven't.

SDVH8ej.gif

So it used be "I have to get married and I should" rather than "I want" and so from around last year Feb (RM discussion episode) to this year Feb (MUD)

And now he is clearly saying that he can get married if he wants to. And in my delulu brain, he can because he is with someone right now. He cannot get married if he doesn't have someone to marry.

The way he laughs as he says it while glancing around and the flustered PD, it was just quite funny.

Spoiler

There was also a small clip I wanted to add from MUD, its from quite a while ago. Also wanted to talk about the latest episode from Sixth Sense when JSM came back, but I still have to find something. I'll add on this when I find it. 

Anyway, I finally have some time and I missed so much Kookmin while I was away. Watching clips from RM, I really didn't think we'd get these amazing moments. 

Either way I'm happy and I hope everyone else too. Have a great day/night. 

:fullofhearts: 

Edit: I still don't know how to add videos, just gifs. I'll try and learn it, but for now if someone could show the clip, it'll be great. It's his laugh for me. It's kind of feels like "what do they even know".

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

15 hours ago, RM1507 said:

So its not a direct Kookmin interactions but from KJK's latest YT video. 

This was filmed on the day of Children's Day. 

So the first part is when he calls few of his close friends who are married and have kids, thus checking up one them to see how their day is going. 

He calls HH, Cha Tae-Hyun and Kyungmin (1:25 to 3:04)

Nothing much, but he just briefly comments about not being married and having kids currently. 

Then he talks about his shoulder workout but he sees a kid nearby and tries to say hello. Then he starts the topic about him being married (from 4:12 - 4:28)

(Sorry for the quality and the rushed post, I'll replace them with gifs later) 

So it used be "I have to get married and I should" rather than "I want" and so from around last year Feb (RM discussion episode) to this year Feb (MUD)

And now he is clearly saying that he can get married if he wants to. And in my delulu brain, he can because he is with someone right now. He cannot get married if he doesn't have someone to marry.

The way he laughs as he says it while glancing around and the flustered PD, it was just quite funny.

Hide contents

There was also a small clip I wanted to add from MUD, its from quite a while ago. Also wanted to talk about the latest episode from Sixth Sense when JSM came back, but I still have to find something. I'll add on this when I find it. 

Anyway, I finally have some time and I missed so much Kookmin while I was away. Watching clips from RM, I really didnt think we'd get these amazing moments. 

Either way I'm happy and I hope everyone else too. Have a great day/night. 

You making me curious. Cant wait for the clip

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, RM1507 said:

:fullofhearts: 

Edit: I still don't know how to add videos, just gifs. I'll try and learn it, but for now if someone could show the clip, it'll be great. It's his laugh for me. It's kind of feels like "what do they even know".

Use twitter for video or maybe google drive 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi~

Not sure if anyone here watching the latest PCiH episode, just gonna put some info here:

- KJK said his parents still live in Bisan-dong, Anyang (new info for me cos I only know the Anyang part. The guest is from Anyang too)

- The guest Jo Hyeryun is in this soccer show as the goalkeeper, her team name is FC Gavengers (iirc), and she recommended one person in her team to KJK, Kim Seunghye, I googled her, and she is a pretty comedian 11 years younger than KJK. To my surprise, there are selfie of KJK and this girl - seems like she was the one who interviewed him for Entertainment Weekly?

The guest told KJK that KSH is frugal too, then telling story about how she told KSH that she'd buy her padding jacket if she scored a goal, and she did.

Then ofc Euni + Sook mentioned Bongsun, who is known to like KJK, and said that she is frugal too (not turning the heater in winter).

Then! KJK said, my (future) wife doesn't have to be frugal.

- later the guest told a story, that when she ate blue crab, she suddenly remember her daughter.

KJK said, if you remember someone when you eat, that means you really love her.

Hehehe still the same thing. XD

-

Btw a few days ago I randomly remembered that MUD episode when Minsuk did palm reading on end-of-year party (?). And KJK only has one marriage line (the line under the right pinky finger), which means he will only marry once. (No divorce or remarry.)

And I got the urge to check Somin's line lol

And it's actually hard to find, there aren't many HD pics of her, I tried to increase sharpness, negative, zoom, nothing was seen.

But then in latest pic from Sixth Sense, I found it! Somin has one line too! It's the pic when they're in the first place, the theremist, when she did this "ssstt!" gesture to Jessi.

Edited by rainydays94
wrong place lol
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, rainydays94 said:

KJK said, if you remember someone when you eat, that means you really love her.

I already did this post on this topic before but since you mentioned it, I post it again.

JK said the same thing in MUD 198 where JSJ, YSC and Hwang Jaesung were his guests. This is one of the reasons why I think he already has a girl since 2020.

MUD-198.jpg

When he said "When I go to some place nice, I always think of her", JSJ just answered "Really?" and YSC just kept quiet. Both didn't shocked with his statement and weren't ask who is this 'her'. No confusion look, they just ate calmly. Imagine if your friend suddenly drop this bomb, how will you react?

"Her? You have a girlfriend??? Why I don't know about this? Who is she? How do you meet her? How long have you've been dating?"

This is most likely how will you response to that statement. You will bombard this friend of yours with 1001 questions regarding this 'her' identity. Yet, YSC and JSJ were so calm. Why? Because they knew.

Coincidentally, Somin said the same thing in her interview with Elle Korea last year.

Question: How can you tell if someone's really into you?

Sung Hoon: Maybe they way he looks at you

Somin: What kind of way?

Sung Hoon: The way he looks at you different.

What interesting is how Somin answered this question.

ELLE-Korea-1.png

ELLE-Korea-2.png

Somin: If he goes somewhere nice or eats something delicious, and the first thing he thinks about is me. Then you know he's thinking about me 24/7. I'm all he thinks about whatever he does. Okay! He's all in!

Note: Sung Hoon's answer is the general answer for this question (e.g the way he looks at you, the way he treats you, the way he this, the way he that). But Somin's answer is very specific. Most probably it is from her own experience.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

14 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

When he said "When I go to some place nice, I always think of her", JSJ just answered .

Question: How can you tell if someone's really into you?

Sung Hoon: Maybe they way he looks at you

Somin: What kind of way?

Sung Hoon: The way he looks at you different.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1