[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

There was a moment in this latest episode where Somin was searching for her and Ha Seok Jin's kissing scene on YouTube . Sechan looked towards JK  to say what she was going to search and JK made an interesting comment. He said something along the lines of 'the one with the least views'. Somin has two kiss scene videos with Ha Seok Jin. One is 12 million which she clicked on. The other is 15 million. How did he know this was the one with least views unless he'd seen both? 

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, NoonooBu said:

the one with the least views

Actually, I think he just repeating the rules of the game. The word he used is '사람 (saram) - person). So what he said actually "The one (person) with the least views (will eliminated)". If was he referring to the video that Somin tried to search, that was not how the wording should be. He will not use the word 'saram' as 'saram' refers to human, not object.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Actually, I think he just repeating the rules of the game. The word he used is '사람 (saram) - person). So what he said actually "The one (person) with the least views (will eliminated)". If was he referring to the video the Somin search, tgat was not how the wording should be. He will not use the word 'saram' as 'saram' refers to human, not object.

Thanks. It's great to have someone in the group who understands the language who can clear any misunderstandings. 

The shocked look on Sechan's face when Somin said what she was going to search as he looked towards JK's direction raised my suspicions though. Also poor JK looked completely uninterested when Somin mentioned that JH liked teddy bears but the commentary was that he looked interested. Never seen a more uninterested look. I don't think he enjoys his LL at all. Poor guy. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

When Sjh played the bridge game, other team was talking about her ideal type. After JSJ mentioned about warm and chubby (?) guy, Somin continued with “A man like a teddy bear”. Jongkook noticed her voice and asked so rapidly “Who like teddy bear?”. After heard that that was SJH, he lost interest. Even when they tease him with SA loveline later, he just make a poker face with a light smirk. 
What I see here is Jongkook really care about what Somin likes. He might misunderstood that Somin was talking about her ideal boyfriend, that why he react like that, since he sat so far away from other teams and that was not easy to listen to the whole conversation. 
I smell something good here, and I still keep the faith with this ship ehe 

10 minutes ago, NoonooBu said:

Thanks. It's great to have someone in the group who understands the language who can clear any misunderstandings. 

The shocked look on Sechan's face when Somin said what she was going to search as he looked towards JK's direction raised my suspicions though. Also poor JK looked completely uninterested when Somin mentioned that JH liked teddy bears but the commentary was that he looked interested. Never seen a more uninterested look. I don't think he enjoys his LL at all. Poor guy. 

Lol how can they said that he looked interested at that moment? He did not blushing or stroke the back of his neck tho… I saw a comment said that Somin took a pic of JK and JH. Well, it seem like she took a pic of Jongkook and her handwriting “JEON” for me. So maybe other ship have their own way to delulu, just leave them, unless they mention our ship :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

well, I'm sorry but, I won't have much free time in the next few weeks to post gifs or comment on kookmin.

1) they both talked about each other throughout the ep. examples (sorry no time for putting all moments,  gifs or images)

22:15 JSM: he's suspicious about everything.  (she knows him very well)
37:50 KJK: So Min's way is better....

2) jsm take photo of kjk i think

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

3) about SJH

Spoiler

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Jk tried really hard to be a proffsional in dealing with all the teases n jokes made by members for the his LL. Its obvious he was not enjoyed n hving fun to be in one team with his LL partner. During the rolling game, i assumed tht he was planned to fail the gme..come on, its JK, not sukjin. aftr always being in LL, his face shows tht he was not free to have fun anymore...no more wide smile n honest happy face as when he was in the same team with somin...

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

I remember watching a video of Somin being interviewed by two men dressed as fortune tellers. I didn't realise at that time that one of the fortune tellers on that show was a friend of JK (the very tall ex basketball player whose name I can't remember. He often stars in MLOB). She was with her colleague who starred with her in her movie The Name. The friend of JK suggested she consider going out with Sechan or JK. For Sechan she crossed her arms and said no. For JK she did the same except she gave his exercise obsession as her reason for rejection. In JK's recent show (MLOB?) he mentioned how he realised in the last year that he needs to cut down on his exercise as that was the main reason he wasn't married yet. He has always cited his exercise habit as the reason why he hasn't got married as he is worried his wife would expect him to exercise less. Of the two females it is Somin who has protested about his exercise. I remember (in the episode where they wore each other's clothes) when JK was asked to choose between exercise and true love, it was Somin who said he would choose exercise which he did at that time. She sounded disappointed. The other female has a habit of sleeping for days as she has said herself recently so even if it isn't Somin who is making him reconsider his excessive exercise habit, it definitely isn't the other person. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 5

1) I have noticed that a few episodes ago KJK avoids touching SJH or her touching him. (since she turned the LL's back). YSC has been doing this for a long time with JSM.

The difference between YSC and KJK is that KJK seems to really annoy him and does so even when LL isn't involved, or at least when he knows that he is being recorded.

I know that SJH and KJK are friends and that he has invited her to other shows lately, either for friendship or for interests, but we have the fact that JSM called her to tell her that KJK had covid, and SJH didn't know anything... it seems that they didn't  they call each other a lot or he doesn't talk to her at all outside of RM (obviously we don't know anything about her private lives, but,  something it is being discovered thanks to the various shows and interviews in which they participate, I imagine that they never tell the whole truth).

As you all have seen, KJK has also been ignoring JSM in RM for a long time (it was a sudden change), but he doesn't stop looking at her, or making comments about her various times. he always cracks a smile and touches his neck when JSM does something embarrassing. Rarely he has done it with SJH or with other guests.

2) From the experience of my friends who have spent their whole lives in the gym (like kjk) they have had no choice to stop going when they got married and come back years later when the children were older and both began to have more free time.

Also when you are in a couple if you do not have much time as in the case of KJK and JSM due to the amount of work they have the most logical thing if you want to spend time together is to reduce the activities or hobbies you have.

When KJK gets married, he will have to reduce the hours of the gym a lot, he has no choice, no matter how much he doesn't want to.

3) I'm sorry, I don't have time to put the moments of the last ep, but I think it's one of the times that they have talked the most about each other. There are also many rare cuts

4) I also think that KJK lost on purpose in the roller game and knowing from other ep's that it is one of the best
stability has with this type of games

PD: sorry for my bad English, i'm using a translator.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

@NoonooBu oh, when she visited Unpredictable Fortune Tellers (무엇시든 물어보살)? Yep yep, the one you mean is Seo Janghoon, he is one of the MC of MUD, was with KJK on Five Cranky Brothers, Crazy Recipe Adventure, and he is only a year older than KJK iirc.

I also saw the article. Waiting for the cuts with eng sub on snack, probably tomorrow. I'm so glad he talked / realized about it.

A few months ago, when people said he workouts too much, I thought it's because there is this "joke" that spread about how if you call KJK, he will be in 3 places: in the gym, on the way to gym, on the way home from gym. And that he always look so happy when he workouts, when he has to choose, he will choose workout (and not without reason, I know it's because his back pain and probably habit? To maintain his body too?)

But I watched videos, KJK mentioned lightly here and there, that he doesn't like to stay in the gym for too long and that he usually only stays in the gym for two hours. 

So I thought, ah, it's not as bad as people said. And I believe he always have time for his friends. And since he lives alone in Gangnam now, no need to take hours to go home to Anyang, he will have free time for sure.

Then KJK does boxing again, 3x a week. And from GJK video with GPT, we found out that he also plays soccer 3x a week... Plus the usual 2 hours/day workout. He also has to film Gym Jongkook every week. KJK currently has RM (Monday filming), Problem Child in House (Tuesday filming), MUD (Saturday?), and this new travel show soon. He will also have overseas concert.

Now he is so busy that I actually wonder if he has any free time to date at all lol

-

@MandelBrot hey, I was waiting for your gifs, it's okay if you're busy. Glad you're okay.

Right? He always pay attention to whatever Somin does / says. XD

-

Edit: I noticed sominjongkookcouple is active again and tagging KJK, Somin, Wookmin, and KJK's friends like Shorry, etc.. I think we should report them..

Edited by rainydays94
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, ashima mahajan said:

What I like most about we kookmin shippers is we never talk about other ship. But the other ship always get jealous of somin cute and bubbly personality and kookmin. Also I saw some comment about some previous episode one of the other loveline shipper asked can you find any kookmin moment because I can't to the hater page of kookmin on which she made a video to demean us shippers. All we can do is stay happy in this ship.

I want to say something what I think about this whole situation. 

This whole scenario is like kdrama I don't know if jongkook is having relationship with somin or not but what I exactly know is he is not interested in jihyo. Have you seen kdramas when side heroine have suddenly started liking hero. It's like when you age you think okay why not settle down with person you know. That's what happening with the female of other loveline shipped in running man I am not taking name here. As I can definitely see jongkook is least interested in her but now she is like making more moves like the heart she make with name written on board it was copy of what somin did for sechan. Earlier I never saw that female do such things and enjoy it but now she takes initiative like mbti etc. But jk is not interested at all and always try to block the loveline. Do you think jk can not pass that yellow  roller  bridge he could have done so easily but why he didn't do that because he knew if he go towards board  another loveline story will start happening and also he fulfilled wish of somin who wanted him to fail.

Also while when somin was searching for kiss scene jongkook stay seated he never tried to come look for it until later. Do you think he was lazy for what jk I know is very curious person. In one of the episode when somin make fake cafe coupon for jaesuk jk was the most curious person to know what it was that he asked what it was twice to jaesuk.

I would rather There is no kookmin moment to have moment like their ship moments kjk face say he wants to vomit he is not objects to the  love line  in direct words Because this is the only thing and role can sjh play I think that's why kjk did not totally refuse the love line  they've been friends for 12 years Let's not forget that and we all know kjk's  very loyal to his friends This is the only way to help sjh to keep her place in the show. especially in recent months, SJH has received a lot of criticism she takes money and does nothing. They are close friends we know that we are not fools like them to deny the obvious thing... Because they know there are stupid people like them who believe this the obvious play But kjk's facial expression says he doesn't want the love line But he must do it and I mentioned the reason above   if there was something between him and Somin or there was nothing between them there is one thing for sure Kjk has no feelings for shj and never will be very clear for sane people....

There is one more thing that none of you noticed did you look on somin shoes color and hairband Kjk said he likes mint  Why she wear these colors with purple  don't match Correct me if I'm wrong maybe i imagine things because I love them so much

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, Polaris Sonata said:

Jk tried really hard to be a proffsional in dealing with all the teases n jokes made by members for the his LL. Its obvious he was not enjoyed n hving fun to be in one team with his LL partner. During the rolling game, i assumed tht he was planned to fail the gme..come on, its JK, not sukjin. aftr always being in LL, his face shows tht he was not free to have fun anymore...no more wide smile n honest happy face as when he was in the same team with somin...

Guys,  I thought the same during cylinder game. But now, what  i am thinking is , I am confident that he doesn't enjoy LL. But people are supporting him right that too majority. So will he willingly lose just for the LL despite of  the majarity of the staff supporting him ? I think he is not that kind of a person who loses just not to be in a mere LL. But I don't know the truth. this is just my view. 

One thing is for sure, He's clearly showing the disinterest in the LL

11 minutes ago, Silent Shipper said:

Guys,  I thought the same during cylinder game. But now, what  i am thinking is , I am confident that he doesn't enjoy LL. But people are supporting him right that too majority. So will he willingly lose just for the LL despite of  the majority of the staff supporting him ? I think he is not that kind of a person who loses just not to be in a mere LL. But I don't know the truth. this is just my view. 

Again, He knows how to play the game. He is most stable among the members  He said that somin's way is better when SJH was trying. Maybe he didn't try at all.

One thing is for sure, He's clearly showing the disinterest in the LL

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

19 hours ago, Grumple Lee said:

Jongkook noticed her voice and asked so rapidly “Who like teddy bear?”

This. He only asked "누가 (nuga) - who?" because it was Somin who said "... like teddy bear". 

Spoiler

Not sure if you notice this but JK most of the time, will always responding to Somin, even when Somin was on the other side of the room. 

-When Somin "(JK) oppa!", JK will answered "oh~". I just love this "oh~" tone. 

Example: Ep 598, before they played soccer volleyball. Somin called JK and complained because JK didn't invite her to the court. You can hear JK's "oh~" on this scene.

- Even he didn't answer her, he will smile to acknowledge he heard her.

- Even he didn't answer or smile, he will nod to acknowledge that he heard her.

And I think to give response to Somin on everything she said is not that easy since she is so chatty :joy: and often times she just commenting on something that is not important. Yet this oppa still very attentive to at least let her know he heard her. And no, he isn't like this to everyone. Lol, I literally saw he acted as he didn't hear anything when a person next to him talked directly to him.

Same situation when he said he never ignore her text (ep 600). Imagine this chattiness being translated into text. Which is maybe why the other oppas ignored her in the chatting room. I mean, to what extent they can entertain this chattiness. There will be times they will ignore her (especially when they are busy). Yet this one oppa who is busy with his schedule (variety shows, workout and exercise, YT channel) said he never ignore her text. I can imagine he can't response to her right away (due to his schedule), but he made the effort to response to her.

Keyword : EFFORT.

When a man interested on you, only then he will put his time and effort for you. Just like how he put his time and effort to

- accompany her to drink when he himself prefer not to drink 

- remember unimportant little details about her (chance card from ep 602, the shoes she wore on ep 600 wasn't hers, she likes Be Melodramatic drama etc)

- listen to her (either when she is with him or in the chat room)

- join the talk when the topic is about Somin (whether Somin is the one who is talking or other members are talking about her). He will always put his own input on the topic (e.g how Somin hugged Ha Seokjin on 6th Sense)

Not related to above topic but this is the screenshots from MUD ep 292 when he admitted he is working out too much.

Spoiler

MUD-292-1.png

MUD-292-2.png

MUD-292-3.png

MUD-292-4.png

I'm glad he finally acknowledge that he workouts too much. In MUD few episodes back, when JK told his weekly workout schedule, even Janghyuk said he has a sickness. I think if a woman loves him, she can tolerate that he needs to exercise. But I think what she wants in return is just for him to at least to make that workout time a little bit shorter and spend the time with her. That is all. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 6

I always thought the reason that he gotten a gym st home is so that he can workout with her.... they are both public figures, so I dun think they can hang around in public gyms so many times, but if it's at his home, then no problem !

I seem to remember he used to dislike the idea of having a home gym, as he prefer those gyms outside with more professional and more machines. :)

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

The real reason why KJK has a problem with his LL with SJH is that SJH already told them that she hates it after Gary retired from the show, and to make it worse, SJH is an introvert. Simply put, there will be no chemistry between KJK and SJH when they tried to do their LL.

Somin on the other side knows how to counter the jokes and know how to play along with the LL. Remember in the previous episode, where the members joked about SJH still getting mad at KJK for not believing in her regarding her cook the ramen?

Look at the differences between how SJH reacts and how Somin reacts. SJH keeps arguing with KJK as she can't accept that KJK didn't believe in her and KJK had to apologize to her for doubting. So, when Somin shows everyone how she would react in the same situation, notice that KJK looks so happy with her actions: Somin smile, acts cute, and tell him the reason: why she added the black paper to the ramen. Somin was rarely seen arguing with KJK, instead, she offer a solution or suggest something that make sense, better, and more beneficial. That's why KJK feels comfortable with her, rather than with SJH.

Also, the reason why KJK hardly shows his reactions to all of Somin's actions is because he will show the "boyfriend" reactions and of course, YJS and JSJ had to step in to remind him that it's all fake and be professional about it. Even YSC also has to explain his actions to KJK so there will be no misunderstanding between him and KJK. KJK doesn't care much about SJH's reactions and her opinion because it was clear he's not interested in her and of course, he saw SJH as one of his "younger siblings" just like he saw Kwangsoo, Haha, and Sechan.

Remember that KJK gets angry when WJ wishes that Sechan and Somin become a real couple and also wishes him and SJH to become a real couple? KJK was shy and speechless when Somin danced for him but get angry when he saw SJH trying to "copy" Somin? Not because he hates it, but that's a normal reaction from a man who sees his female friends as family. It feels like watching your sister trying to seduce you and that's not good. It feels disgusting. That's why KJK told SJH to stop and push her leg and I can see that SJH feels offended by KJK's reactions. Her face tells everyone: "You enjoy Somin's sexy dancing but not me?"

What's more important, please look closely at Somin every time she looks at KJK. That's love. Her smile has many different types. Sometimes she smiles with a big smile, sometimes it is just a soft smile. The soft smile is the one you should pay attention. That's smile is a "love" smile. Adding the way she looks at KJK, it's all about love. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

In Problem Child in the House JK explicitly said he and SJH have never had feelings for each other as a man and woman and that his heart had never fluttered for her.  JK has been very clear about there being nothing going on with him and his LL both in and out of the show. Somin has also done the same with Sechan. I actually don't think SJH sees him as anything other than a friend but without the SA LL she will lose publicity/exposure in the gossip press and media. Celebrities need that to stay relevant. Unfortunately she doesn't have Somin's variety talent and the show has moved away from being so physical which she excels at so the main thing she has left to offer in the show is the LL at the moment. I think causing this ambiguity about their relationship is perhaps advice from her agency  as it will help her to stay relevant as recently she doesn't have any dramas etc. The other members have lots of projects/jobs. At one point Somin was in SJH's position but thankfully for her fans she's busy now. Recently, I think RM members are helping her by inviting her to their shows and teasing the LL more. Somin joins in the teasing too sometimes as she is a loyal, professional person too and also it helps to ward off suspicion from her and JK. After JK and Somin started being referred to as the Socially Distanced Couple on YouTube suddenly they started sitting and standing next to each other. I think they and the pd realised their complete separation was causing them to be noticed more. JK is a YouTuber and I'm sure would have seen these Kookmin videos, even if it was only the thumbnail. Somin has always said she would never admit to a relationship unless she was getting married after her experience with her ex. I've noticed recently JK and Somin both get involved in each others LL. JK seems more bothered when Somin does it. He either completely denies that he and his LL have anything between them ( in RM, after the Music Video fake kiss was being teased is one incident I remember and in the bus when he reiterated quite strongly there was nothing between them is another incident ) or  he goes quiet and looks slightly grumpy when Somin joins in the teasing. If you notice, he always gets involved in her LL. He can't help making a comment. Usually it's a sarcastic comment. 

I'm looking forward to next week's episode when she's with two handsome male guests. Let's see how he behaves. I hope Somin goes full on cheesy and flirty. 

Edited by NoonooBu
Deleted some irrelevant comments which might have been seen as disrespectful.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I'm sorry but do we really need to talk about Jihyo this much here (main board of Kookmin forum). I know it is hard to avoid from mentioning her because both ships involve the same man. Indirectly mentioned her once in a while is understandable. But do we really need to make her as the main topic for the post, again and again? 

I know it is hard not to feel irk but don't discuss here (forum main board). Soompi forum equipped with message feature after all. Discuss it in private. I sometimes went sightseeing to our neighbors' home and it irks me so much when they kept talking about Somin. Somin this Somin that yadda yadda... When the ship is not about Somin.

So, please. I hope everyone here don't  become like that too. Though this is our turf, outsiders also can come and see our home. Whatever we write here represents our ship as whole. Debunking them won't make our ship anymore real. Let us focus back to Kookmin (Jongkook and Somin) and minding our own business (at least in public). Thank you. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6