[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

So minie looks uber cute. se chanie too looks cute and his expressions are priceless. the maknae bffs are adorable! i hope they both get more cfs after this, especially jsm. i want to see her take up a drama again and bag more cfs. i don't know how she got this cf. is she a free agent now since her agency is not promoting anything as far as i can see?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@AB_fan I’ve looked around and so far the only thing I could find was an article published on April 2015 stating that Somin recently signed with them. I’m not sure of the length of the contract though. 

@kookminclan RunningMan this is the Instagram agency. You can see they have Somin’s name on their bio but they never post anything regarding her activities so I am a little inclined to believe that Somin’s contract will maybe be ending soon? I’m not sure how agencies work though. Do they usually post things as CF’s? The last Somin post in their insta, I think was her one drama episode and they posted a clip on the same day of the drama premiere day instead of giving her a few posts to bring some interest before it was aired <_<

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

They used to interact so much on social media:bawling:. The teasing comments, her posting pictures taken by him and making sure we knew who it was taken by, the cute instagram live banter, him posting a picture of her to tease her, tagging her in another post not even related to her to tease her too, inviting her to sing at his concert on said social media, it was all so cute:wub:. I miss them, well it's understandable why they are keeping it on a low now. With the loveline and they themselves giving off everything but 'sibling energy', it's probably in their best interests to keep it lowkey. 

The Chanmin CF is super cute!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, HappyVirusRM said:

@AB_fan I’ve looked around and so far the only thing I could find was an article published on April 2015 stating that Somin recently signed with them. I’m not sure of the length of the contract though. 

Hi,

@HappyVirusRM thanks very much. 

Since I am rooting for 2 lovely ladies as possible Mrs KJK, I just wanted to get a sense if there are any possible timings that could spell major changes or announcements for KJK.

Seems like I can only find July 2020 so far...though not sure if the current COVID-19 situation will create setbacks.

Take care everyone & keep safe.

Thanks.

• Like 3

On the video you just shared @MandelBrot you can see Somin’s book just chilling in Kookie’s couch (0:31) :lol:

SBS finished uploading the Naver videos for this episode and there was no Chanmin video, it’s the first time that’s happened in like months lol... doesn’t mean I believe the LL will end though, I just think the guests gave us a lot of moments so the LL was pushed back. Excited to watched this episode subtitled and KJK’s MUD segment.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HappyVirusRM said:

On the video you just shared @MandelBrot you can see Somin’s book just chilling in Kookie’s couch (0:31) :lol:

SBS finished uploading the Naver videos for this episode and there was no Chanmin video, it’s the first time that’s happened in like months lol... doesn’t mean I believe the LL will end though, I just think the guests gave us a lot of moments so the LL was pushed back. Excited to watched this episode subtitled and KJK’s MUD segment.

LOL

jq0hhX2.png

• Like 6
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 1

I swear, I did think that it'll be really cool if one of the Apink members found her book in his house. Well, the members may not have found it, but the book did make an appearance. :joy:

Aww not much Somin ? But I think KJK is really funny this episode, judging by the clips i found on insta.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Aww not much Somin ? But I think KJK is really funny this episode, judging by the clips i found on insta.

She didn't talk much. So, naturally there will be less of Somin. Just wonder about her punishment. Did Park Misun really kind to splash the water to KS or somebody(JK) advised her (PMS) to do that. 

• Like 2