[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

12 minutes ago, JialingGO said:
Similar to Somin's Top Star Yoo Baek's look.

The resemblance is UNCANNY!

Isn't a coincidence that this young lady proposed Jong Kook? Hehe. After the song and book promotion... it just more than just that... a fate, indeed. =)

Considering that she's a minor and a non-celeb, I think we shouldn't post her pics. 

• Like 3

Approaching to day 11th of semi lockdown, so I'm bored. Just wonder, what makes you guys attract to this JK-Somin chemistry in the first place?

As for me, the major reason is because JK's body languages loudly tell that he has some sort of feeling to Somin. He smiles a lot, he stares, he always wants to get involve in any conversation related to Somin, he wants to talk about Somin, he becomes playful. Seeing how laid back and happy he is with Somin just show how he never reciprocates other girls that had been match to him in RM. 

It is not fun to ship any couple when there is no sense of realness and only one sided. There is no point if only the fans who feel that the couple look close and good together if the couple themselves don't invest any feeling in it.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Approaching to day 11th of semi lockdown, so I'm bored. Just wonder, what makes you guys attract to this JK-Somin chemistry in the first place?

As for me, the major reason is because JK's body languages loudly tell that he has some sort of feeling to Somin. He smiles a lot, he stares, he always wants to get involve in any conversation related to Somin, he wants to talk about Somin, he becomes playful. Seeing how laid back and happy he is with Somin just show how he never reciprocates other girls that had been match to him in RM. 

It is not fun to ship any couple when there is no sense of realness and only one sided.

First time i am ship Jongkook with Somin in eps 384, when Jongkook oppa remember her to give poor for his doll :D, what going on with him, that weird for me, why he remember that?. From episode 1 until 384, he always forgoten the all moment, like example, he forget when lee kwangsoo always betrayed him. But this time he remember that

until episode 387, when he help Somin to give a tofu, in episode 389, he flooged Somin just like boyfriend with girlfriend. It never happened with him.

from episode 1 until 389, Oppa Jongkook never flooged a woman even that a punishment, but with Somin is different, he enjoyed when he teasing Somin too. It never happened before. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I have been watching Kdramas since 2013. I came across RM then, but was not interested in watching it. Didn't even understand the concept of variety shows.

I decided to give RM a try after reading that JSM is in it and since I didnt feel like watching any new dramas. I was googling around and looking for videos on youtube to see if I would be interested in the show. I came across Kookmin videos and found them to be an interesting pair. Watched few episodes, liked their cat mouse dynamics, watched even more episodes and now I am hooked. They are different and nicely contrast each other. But they do have their similarities. The growth of their friendship/relationship is very kdrama like. Anyway, I feel that they'll be good for each other.  

This is my third real life couple ship, and I'm happy to say that one of the first two did come true. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

It is not fun to ship any couple when there is no sense of realness and only one sided.

I am a late kook-min shipper. There are many interaction between Jong Kook and Somin long before I  started to ship them. However, I actually thought earlier (when I was still Kwangmin fan) that Somin brings best things out from Jong Kook. He was at first moody, quiet, and lonely around her. He kept his distance from her, but support her as one of the team. He just avoid her as to avoid loveline or embarrassment he didn't want to deal with again. He was going through health problems and whole RM controversy.

After Gary left, not only him, that everyone felt lost in some ways. Jong Kook and Somin both misunderstood each other before and after they first met. Both of them overgeneralise and underestimate each other's persona and personal life. I think it is their friends contributed explaining some misunderstanding personally. Kook-min do share similar circle of friends. Somin has a very close friendship with Sechan and Kwangsoo. And both of them are very close to Jong Kook. Somin have grown closer to HaHa quickly that they would even chat all night long. It may have contributed close relationship with Jong Kook after getting to know more about him.

Her skits with Jong Kook is one of the classic in RM when she played as a wife. It was unscripted wits of Jeon Somin. It probably wow the writer of how Somin was able to get the best side of Jong kook unexpectedly. He was so eager to act along to show his real soft side. The way Somin challenged Jaesuk and even Kwangsoo amazed us and everyone. Jong Kook's soft and cheesy side of him attracts the adoration of Somin's eyes and heart. She loves these stuff. It is pretty rare for Korean man to have these kind of traits. Even Kwangsoo can't do cute stuff. Sechan can but not as romantic as Jong kook. Jong kook can be cute and very romantic. That's something Somin really likes, and she never denies it. Even when they first met, Jong kook won the game heroically, Somin eyes were full of adoration. Even the cameraman took close shot of her sudden praise after getting snarky at Jong Kook. It is actually easy to charm Somin with Jong Kook's romance. Jong Kook showed more of that side him because Somin wouldn't squirm away.

She even challenges him. I was blown away with her wits towards Jong kook that really gave him several KOs. It was cute and funny together. She gradually could make him laugh and joke around after learning and observing him. The two actually have same sense of humour. They are unfiltered and brazen. They are cheesy and verbal. I remember the part when everyone scold Somin's question to one of the guest telling her she is his first love. She ask him a question that could shut him down. Jong kook was the only one who defended her. I mean, it is the most witty statement I have ever heard, and why everyone ended up scolding her. It seems like Jong Kook and Somin have same way of talking and thinking emotionally. Towards Korean fan meet, the two have become closer. The way the tease each other in IG live, and Kook-min kept on bugging each other while others are supporting and chatting with Somin. The way she smiles and laughs at his antics in her IG live. It goes on commenting her IG and poems. Teasing her endlessly. The two have been inseparable in background that they were never considered as loveline no matter how obvious they were several times. 

What makes Kook-min became so attractive was watching the kook-min video by someone who has better eagle eyes than we do. They saw the whole picture. I saw several kook-min videos, and became convinced that these two have a very good chemistry, and very good at hiding it or didn't know that they are into each other. I was expecting to fade away with other lovelines or etc., but i never expect Jong Kook promoting her song and book constantly and consistently. It annoys one big fanbase big time. They were SO UPSET. I wonder why he wants to do it. I mean.. one or two time is enough. Even the book appeared in MUD and convinced one of KJK fan. It gets more interesting, and Jong Kook kept on saying that he likes to be with someone who he can connect and talk with emotionally even though they have different hobbies or interests. He said it before that he would like to marry someone who understands his strange addiction to gym or etc. He would let his wife do anything she wants as long as they respect each other's interest and space. He mention that he wants to have reading session with Writer Jeon- is like he enjoys connecting with others and Somin with her poems. It is good for conversation, breaking the ice, finding topic to talk about or etc. It brings something to life that they could share their happiness, sorrow, joy, life, hope, and inspiration that became who they are today that they could learn and mature from each other. Or he would tease her relentlessly again. It feels like Kook-min has a lot of balance with each other emotionally, physically, and spiritually. There is a lot of warmth and spontaneousness between them. They have very different personalities and interest, but they seem to connect emotionally.  Even they were apart, they always look for each other. There is a lot of comfort and recognition between them. Like fortune teller said Jong Kook's lucky colour is pink and red. He would look for Somin and laugh with her. She did the same thing like they have special connection. It didn't stop.. it kept on going and on and on.... even lone book in MUD segment with Apink's visit. It feels like Somin is also a guest. 

Yes, there is no fun in one side love shipping. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

17 hours ago, AB_fan said:

On a side note: I should count myself lucky that the 2 ladies I am rooting for, kookmin & kookeun, are not pushed by the shows themselves as official lovelines and Haha is kept out of it. :blush:

Just for laughs: there is a running joke that Haha is the epitome of ultimate romance jinx - any loveline he touches...dies....

From YEH (Xman) to Monday Couple, Spartace, Chanmin, Moon Geun Young, Kang Hanna, Hong Jin Young, Eun Soo etc...once he touches a loveline, they stopped interacting in future episodes...so lets count Kookmin lucky only YJS touched this and not him. :joy:

Thanks.

I think .... HaHa is kook-min fan. HaHa commented about kook-min before. The obvious one was when Jong Kook was piggy backing Somin. More obvious when Jong kook tried to keep Somin from getting into water. Even though tofu episode, Jong kook gave tofu to Somin. Everyone's reaction is actually lukewarm and teasing. It didn't really bother Jong Kook much. He was pretty quiet with it ignoring HaHa. Even Kwangsoo said Kook-min are like a couple who kiss passionately after fighting or arguing with each other. Jaesuk stop interrupted the moment before anyone could say anything. During practice for Korean fanmeet, HaHa even knows Somin has feelings for Jong kook. He had to help her to overcome her feelings for Jong kook to be able to dance with him intimately. HaHa is a lot wiser than we thought. He was pretty quiet when Jaesuk does Kook-min teasing. Not only HaHa stays out of it, but he seems to let kook-min grow stronger than ever. For me, if he wants to stop kook-min, he would tease them by being annoying like he did for Chan-min and other lovelines. HaHa and Jaesuk are quite protective of Kook-min for some reason in my opinion. 

• Like 6

Exactly 3 Month ago, KJK-JSM duet together. its was the most HeartAttack Moment especially for us.

3 Month ago, KJK-JSM have the most supspicious relationship ever. KJK action toward JSM, invite JSM to his concert to performed together with him, became one of the member send CoffeeTruck to JSM, during SBS award last year, instead of wait for the member like YJS, KJK only wait for JSM to help JSM to the stage and Gnannes episode, arrived together, stick like a glue almost the entirely time, even at that time YJS started to tease KJK-JSM about their relationship, KJK-JSM doesnt distant themselves instead of stick like nothing happen.

I still wonder until now, why this "Marriage" word came out from YJS word because what KJK did to JSM was only commented on JSM insta and duet with her, is there something else happen pesonally between them that YJS caught on? who know right?

We knew, for a year KJK-JSM have became very close together but the RM member only caught they closeness 3 month ago? i "Almost' thought that KJK-JSM started to get close for year and decided to dated 3 month ago that why the RM member were very supspicious and talked about them. Like what happen to LKS-LSB, RM member only talked about LKS relationship when LKS anounced his relationship, after that they all being profesional on their career/work. 

Lastly, i just hope everything going well with their relationship, KJK avoid eye contact with every beautiful woman but not this beautiful-cute woman named Jeon So-Min lol

• Like 2
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, andaer kim said:

When they comunication, that eyes with eyes :wub: , that why i am waiting next episode or search any info outside RM :wub: they always support each other, like go to Jongkook concert and Kwangsoo premiere. And Oppa always promotion her poem book. It never happened before Somin to be a members. Before that, he always Alone. But right Now he different. The best thing is he change, he talkactive. In Taiwan Fanmeets, he invited only Jeon So Min, and look at that comunication. Jongkook love the woman who initiative. Somin is initiative girl, like when she invited Oppa Jongkook to Coffe date, but Somin isnt like Jin Young (fast initiative), she is wait and see woman. Slow but sure, Jongkook more comfortable with Somin. It never happen in previous episode before Somin to be a members. I am not suprise when in RM episode to episode there are more a kookmin moment. The most important with Oppa Jongkook is how comunication with him?. Somin have it, remember Somin give a food for Jongkook, help him with a vest, when he cough, she help him. And many more when Somin Help Jongkook Oppa :heart:

• Love 4

15 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

for me it’s the waffle date, how JSM praised JK and he’s avoiding direct eye contact, smile shyly. I was like, ok what is happening? Why JK act like that, it’s like he’s got nervous around his crush :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, JialingGO said:

I think .... HaHa is kook-min fan. HaHa commented about kook-min before. The obvious one was when Jong Kook was piggy backing Somin. More obvious when Jong kook tried to keep Somin from getting into water. Even though tofu episode, Jong kook gave tofu to Somin. Everyone's reaction is actually lukewarm and teasing. It didn't really bother Jong Kook much. He was pretty quiet with it ignoring HaHa. Even Kwangsoo said Kook-min are like a couple who kiss passionately after fighting or arguing with each other. Jaesuk stop interrupted the moment before anyone could say anything. During practice for Korean fanmeet, HaHa even knows Somin has feelings for Jong kook. He had to help her to overcome her feelings for Jong kook to be able to dance with him intimately. HaHa is a lot wiser than we thought. He was pretty quiet when Jaesuk does Kook-min teasing. Not only HaHa stays out of it, but he seems to let kook-min grow stronger than ever. For me, if he wants to stop kook-min, he would tease them by being annoying like he did for Chan-min and other lovelines. HaHa and Jaesuk are quite protective of Kook-min for some reason in my opinion. 

Hi

@JialingGO sorry, actually i think Haha supports spartace, but he gave up once he realized that it is unlikely to happen. I find the MUD episode very telling (where he & YSC first visited and brought up that KJK is against entering a relationship with a lady who has any linkages with his close friends. He was even not for the idea that YSC dated a girl his brother liked).

For the fanmeet dance, I like to give him benefit of the doubt that he said that as a soft way of 'reprimand' for JSM because she is actually causing hurt to KJK if she tensed up during the dance. We all know she cares for Kookie, but look, even just normal rigorous practice took its toll on his back. Would you imagine if she keeps tensing up during practices? He will not have lasted until the fanmeet.

I do not know Kookmin is real or happened. But i liked their display of chemistry, from bickering against each other to such closeness now.

Thanks.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AB_fan said:

I do not know Kookmin is real or happened. But i liked their display of chemistry, from bickering against each other to such closeness now.

Thanks.

Yup, i agree, i love their chemistry. With Somin, oppa Jongkook free for teasing her, Somin never hit him when Jongkook teasing her, or Angry. She always smile and answer out of blue (like Jongguk kimbab). You can see in eps 495, Jongkook like uncomfortable with the one. Real or not real i am ship them to be best friend. That for me i am happy Somin is His close friend like Jongkook with Se chan and Kwang Soo. I dont like they are real sibling, but Close friend i agree, because close friend have any potential to be bride than sibling. In MUD when Shorry ask about Ji Hyo, Jongkook say, she is sister. But with Somin, he say Favorite Donsaeng (eps 451). Somin and Jongkook is like Close friend, they are support each other, come to Jongkook concert, promotion her book, come again in Jongkook concert in 27122019 in seoul, he say first Somin is favorite Donsaeng, then Favorite writter and then..........:scream:

• Love 3

1 hour ago, AB_fan said:

Hi

@JialingGO sorry, actually i think Haha supports spartace, but he gave up once he realized that it is unlikely to happen. I find the MUD episode very telling (where he & YSC first visited and brought up that KJK is against entering a relationship with a lady who has any linkages with his close friends. He was even not for the idea that YSC dated a girl his brother liked).

For the fanmeet dance, I like to give him benefit of the doubt that he said that as a soft way of 'reprimand' for JSM because she is actually causing hurt to KJK if she tensed up during the dance. We all know she cares for Kookie, but look, even just normal rigorous practice took its toll on his back. Would you imagine if she keeps tensing up during practices? He will not have lasted until the fanmeet.

Thanks.

I don't think HaHa would go too far with one shipping particularly. He is more focused on wanting Jong kook to marry. He was Spartace shipper earlier on when Jong kook and Somin were just colleague or co-workers. 

HaHa serves as a balance whatever it comes to lovelines. He is very loyal friend of Jihyo personally. He just want Jong Kook to marry. 2017 fortune telling forecasted that Jong kook and Jihyo were compatible pair. He goes on and on trying to get them together. Spartace is a popular fanbase. In 2018 forecast, he tease Kook-min for a while. But continue on shipping Spartace when Kook-min was going through cat and mouse dynamics. 

I am not going to dig into details of theory because we dont know what's going on in real life. HaHa is official spartace shipper, and tried every ways to get them together. But when Jong kook was with other lovelines, HaHa sometimes support them and made crazy remarks on it. He was never against it. He goes really intense with Spartace coupling that really annoys Jong kook. HaHa didn't go with a flow because Jihyo is actually very shy. She is not that kind of person to take initiative all the time. She is not very romantic or assertive with romance. She is very simple and well mannered. The guy actually needs to be assertive or take action with her. Jong Kook needed a push, and that is what HaHa is there for. When it comes to choosing Jinyoung and Jihyo, HaHa tends to balance it out that he would choose jihyo knowing Jong kook would choose Jinyoung for the show. It is MUD show. In Big Picture, he would go crazy with Spartace. He is trying to match Jong kook up publicly. But notice privately, he sets up a lot of dates for Jong kook. 

HaHa will be very supportive to anyone who loves and makes Jong kook happy. He would be very happy if Jong kook gets married to anyone he loves. I am sure he will be overjoyed if kook-min decided to get married and live happily ever after. I dont think HaHa was ever against Kook-min. He may not be kook-min shipper, but he will be supportive if Jong kook really likes Somin, and wants to marry her. If it is for real, I dont think HaHa will expose it right away. It is up to Jong kook and Somin's timetable if it is true. It is not up to HaHa to deal with it. If it is for real, it needs to be carried on delicately like how Kwangsoo's dating was well kept secret for several months before the announcement. 

HaHa really loves and adores Somin. He adores Jihyo too. He cares for both of them, and hope to see them happy and get married. He does worry for Jihyo. She once gave up marriage to stay in RM. HaHa was the one who started Monday Couple. He was not Spartace or Kook-min shipper all the way- but he wants Jong Kook to marry. Jong kook is kind of a person who needs companionship that would make him happy to have a family of his own especially with his age now. He is very kind and considerate gentleman. He deserves happiness too. He just need to find a right person. HaHa would be overjoy to see Jong kook having a child of his own he can dote on. 

I don't really think HaHa would go too far with that thinking scolding Somin only for tensing up because of Jong Kook's back during Korean fanmeet. It would cause a lot of hate on Somin. I dont think in my opinion he would go so far to paint Somin for not being careful. If he cares about Jong kook's back, the best person to scold is PD. Somin was against the dance. Funny thing is that Jong kook was all quiet. HaHa knows the root of tensing up. He knows Somin doesn't want to hurt Jong kook's back. She didn't even want to do it in first place. If HaHa is not kook-min shipper, he would tell Lia to understand that dance is not good for Jong kook's back. Somin is actually under attack in my opinion for revealing her feelings for Jong kook that caused her to tense up. Without HaHa's scolding, the intimate dance wouldnt have happened. HaHa was able to help somin to overcome her feelings so she would not be so tense with reasoning of HaHa's scolding to prove that she is professional or not interested. So that intimate dance has not changed and kept the way it is. That time, Jong kook and Somin have become closer earlier. HaHa may not be kook-min shipper but I dont think he would show it because it is not his place to promote it. Maybe he was told not to mention it to balance the stance of the show. He is responsible for Spartace. He plays the role to balance the situation. Notice before kook-min happened, HaHa often commented Kook-min as loveline that Jong Kook has gotten soft that he cares about her. He is actually a warm person. I think when Kook-min got closer, RM and MUD had to promote Spartace and Jong kook-Jinyoung. So it is quite scripted when HaHa and the rest remain quiet about Kook-min. 

Okay, I think HaHa is happy with anyone with Jong Kook. He is close to Jihyo that he would support Spartace. I do think sometime he was kook-min shipper or he is just wanting Jong kook to get married already with anyone... if it is somin, he will be over the moon. If it is jihyo, he will be happy. If it is Jinyoung or anyone, he will be hugging the clouds. I think he ships jong kook with anyone as long Jong kook is happy and loved by a special person. 

I think he is late kook-min shipper because like us, we saw the growing chemistry and friendship between the two that made each other happy with warmth and spontaneousness. I think SOmin is a kind of a girl who always wanted to make Jong kook happy or cheer him up. I think the best way to keep kook-min stronger is sort of keeping quiet and let them be. If HaHa made comment about them into loveline like Chan-min, it would cause bit of reaction that Kook-min may be true or not. It is just matter of letting it be. He is probably given a job to promote Chan-min as well. 

I think HaHa's quietness in my opinion is not only about hating Kook-min. RM and MUD are very scripted. HaHa sometimes spill smallest detail like he talks to Somin about Sechan and EVEN Jong kook. HaHa is also a very private person that he even married Byul without Jong Kook knowing.

SO I wouldnt say that HaHa wasn't even Kook-min shipper at all. I think in some time, he was. His quietness actually makes Kook-min go with a flow. There are a lot of obvious things going on between the two. If he wants them to stop, he will go weird to weird them out.

it is hard to say. HaHa has a LOT of respect for Somin. If Jong Kook makes her happy, I think he'll go for Kook-min. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Yup, i agree, i love their chemistry. With Somin, oppa Jongkook free for teasing her, Somin never hit him when Jongkook teasing her, or Angry. She always smile and answer out of blue (like Jongguk kimbab). You can see in eps 495, Jongkook like uncomfortable with the one. Real or not real i am ship them to be best friend. That for me i am happy Somin is His close friend like Jongkook with Se chan and Kwang Soo. I dont like they are real sibling, but Close friend i agree, because close friend have any potential to be bride than sibling. In MUD when Shorry ask about Ji Hyo, Jongkook say, she is sister. But with Somin, he say Favorite Donsaeng (eps 451). Somin and Jongkook is like Close friend, they are support each other, come to Jongkook concert, promotion her book, come again in Jongkook concert in 27122019 in seoul, he say first Somin is favorite Donsaeng, then Favorite writter and then..........:scream:

Some couple were enemies or just friends first before they fall in love. Kook-min was an example of it without a love story yet be revealed... maybe or not. Their chemistry moves both ways in two ways street. Like when Jong kook teased Somin, she gives him collar, and he smiled at her back giving her arms a squeeze or pat. Most of the time Jong kook tease, snarky Somin revealed and rebelled giving more witty remark knocking him out. 

Remember... Jong kook said he prefers to find the love of his life among friends rather than potential dates. So it is an ideal to push potential dates into group of friends for Jong kook to express himself more openly. Not everyone could taken up his brazen sense of humour which tends to rub some women off in a wrong way. Remember when they first met that he mentioned her forehead. Jaesuk and Kwangsoo said Jong kook usually take the cake when it comes to female guests. Somin wield her wits and said something back to balance his humour. It was so funny yet so good. Jong kook was so sure about Somin, and she will attack him with more wits giving him another knockouts. I can tell Jong kook has a feeling that he has never felt that he met his match. His face said it all. it wasn't all about romance. It started to build respect and understanding towards each other that could lead to a romance some day. Somin got my respect when she was able to say something so witty and so funny towards his jokes. It is probably the beginning of their very friendship or bond. 

That is one of things I found that is something Jong kook likes. We didn't know he likes poetic stuff or write letters. He was so surprised and listen with interest when Somin read her letter to her parents, wrote her poem for her friend, and etc. There was light bulb lighting up Jong Kook's head. He loves these stuff. He commented her poetic IGs. It was non stop as if he is fond of teasing her as another way to suppress his feelings for her. 

If they are not dating, he must be very proud of her as her friend or knowing her in his lifetime with her intellect, wits, and sense of humour. He really adores her. Jaesuk adores her and put her under his wing. Sukjin express his respect for Somin. HaHa even shared his close friendship with her. Somin has a way of reaching everyone's heart, and everyone was proud to have her in their lives. Jong Kook is simply one of them. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i

Yup, no comunication, no eye contacts. Just like common friend, i remember in harvest moon game, they are black heart :lol:. But Kookmin level is red level hearts (harvest moon game) :heart:

to be close to Kim Jong Kook, Somin needs hard work, she never cried to be one team with Kim Jong Kook, but with her easy going, coming to Kim Jong Kook's concert was her point.  that is what finally made Kim Jong Kook and Jeon So Min get closer and get along

Just like a game Harvest Moon, you want closer with a girl/boy, you have hardwork to come any girl/boy moment :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, JialingGO said:

I don't really think HaHa would go too far with that thinking scolding Somin only for tensing up because of Jong Kook's back during Korean fanmeet. It would cause a lot of hate on Somin. I dont think in my opinion he would go so far to paint Somin for not being careful. If he cares about Jong kook's back, the best person to scold is PD. Somin was against the dance. Funny thing is that Jong kook was all quiet. HaHa knows the root of tensing up. He knows Somin doesn't want to hurt Jong kook's back. She didn't even want to do it in first place. If HaHa is not kook-min shipper, he would tell Lia to understand that dance is not good for Jong kook's back. Somin is actually under attack in my opinion for revealing her feelings for Jong kook that caused her to tense up. Without HaHa's scolding, the intimate dance wouldnt have happened. HaHa was able to help somin to overcome her feelings so she would not be so tense with reasoning of HaHa's scolding to prove that she is professional or not interested. So that intimate dance has not changed and kept the way it is. That time, Jong kook and Somin have become closer earlier. HaHa may not be kook-min shipper but I dont think he would show it because it is not his place to promote it. Maybe he was told not to mention it to balance the stance of the show. He is responsible for Spartace. He plays the role to balance the situation. Notice before kook-min happened, HaHa often commented Kook-min as loveline that Jong Kook has gotten soft that he cares about her. He is actually a warm person. I think when Kook-min got closer, RM and MUD had to promote Spartace and Jong kook-Jinyoung. So it is quite scripted when HaHa and the rest remain quiet about Kook-min. 

Hi,

Sorry, lets agree to disagree. :)

Yes, Haha is actually smart & sometimes wise and he definitely adores JSM as well. But like people always say, RM is family and you can still scold your family if the situation calls for it. That's being a family - not everything must be rosy 100% of the time.

I did not say he scolded her, but I felt he delivered more of a soft reminder/reprimand to alert JSM to be wary not to over-stress KJK. That's why his line before that was to ask Lia to give some advice to JSM on the dance and Lia mentioned to JSM that she must not tense up.

For me, I felt that way due to playing that part in slower motion & lesser frames per second (oops, revealed that I was a big fan of the US drama Lie to Me) & Haha's micro-expressions is definitely not joking/humour kind of micro-expressions. I interpret it as just a statement to remind her to relax so they can achieve the part smoothly.

The rest are just our assumptions from our viewpoints. You are right that RM will notify Lia if they feel KJK cannot handle it but I can also say that they told Lia already but KJK will say he is okay and can handle it (all fans know he always chooses the path of sacrifice if he feels it is needed). I just think that even if it was a reminder/reprimand, it does not mean he do not respect her. :D

As for spartace, I believed that he really like SJH and KJK and wanted them to be together, but gave up when he realized it is not going to happen (just speculation, may not be true). Still he worries for KJK and definitely wants KJK to enjoy the 'bliss' of wedding life. :blush:

But i agree with your past comments on compatibility vs destiny. We are all just interpreting compatibility of 2 persons. Their real destiny? Time will tell.

4 hours ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Yup, i agree, i love their chemistry. With Somin, oppa Jongkook free for teasing her, Somin never hit him when Jongkook teasing her, or Angry. She always smile and answer out of blue (like Jongguk kimbab). You can see in eps 495, Jongkook like uncomfortable with the one. Real or not real i am ship them to be best friend. That for me i am happy Somin is His close friend like Jongkook with Se chan and Kwang Soo. I dont like they are real sibling, but Close friend i agree, because close friend have any potential to be bride than sibling. In MUD when Shorry ask about Ji Hyo, Jongkook say, she is sister. But with Somin, he say Favorite Donsaeng (eps 451). Somin and Jongkook is like Close friend, they are support each other, come to Jongkook concert, promotion her book, come again in Jongkook concert in 27122019 in seoul, he say first Somin is favorite Donsaeng, then Favorite writter and then........

Same, I do not know if they are real or just close siblings or close friends, but their chemistry is great. Both in real life and for the show. If they are together, they will also have differences/barriers to work past since we know marriage is never just about love. It is more than that. So that is the same for all other ships. :rolleyes:  He is doing his best to help her (promoting her, being a support for her). 

And that is enough for me.

Thanks.

Edited by AB_fan
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, AB_fan said:

Hi,

Sorry, lets agree to disagree. :)

Yes, Haha is actually smart & sometimes wise and he definitely adores JSM as well. But like people always say, RM is family and you can still scold your family if the situation calls for it. That's being a family - not everything must be rosy 100% of the time.

I did not say he scolded her, but I felt he delivered more of a soft reminder/reprimand to alert JSM to be wary not to over-stress KJK. That's why his line before that was to ask Lia to give some advice to JSM on the dance and Lia mentioned to JSM that she must not tense up.

For me, I felt that way due to playing that part in slower motion & lesser frames per second (oops, revealed that I was a big fan of the US drama Lie to Me) & Haha's micro-expressions is definitely not joking/humour kind of micro-expressions. I interpret it as just a statement to remind her to relax so they can achieve the part smoothly.

The rest are just our assumptions from our viewpoints. You are right that RM will notify Lia if they feel KJK cannot handle it but I can also say that they told Lia already but KJK will say he is okay and can handle it (all fans know he always chooses the path of sacrifice if he feels it is needed). I just think that even if it was a reminder/reprimand, it does not mean he do not respect her. :D

As for spartace, I believed that he really like SJH and KJK and wanted them to be together, but gave up when he realized it is not going to happen (just speculation, may not be true). Still he worries for KJK and definitely wants KJK to enjoy the 'bliss' of wedding life. :blush:

But i agree with your past comments on compatibility vs destiny. We are all just interpreting compatibility of 2 persons. Their real destiny? Time will tell.

I hope you dont mind me disagreeing again. 

The way I see HaHa deals with Spartace is more of business like that he follows what comes after Monday Couple after Gary left. I think he just want both of his closest friends to get married or encourage them to date or create chemistry. Also I notice a bit that it could give them more popularity and screen time when they promote it publicly that could have given them a rightful place in RM. They are very highly sought after couple in international fanbase. The are also a business couple. Coincidently, Spartace are highly compatible in 2017 and 2018 fortune telling forecast. However, Jong Kook also has high compatibility with Somin. Jihyo is compatible with Sechan. So it is quite an interesting shift. Most importantly, their fortune lies in their destiny rather than compatibility. 

HaHa does have a habit of forcing the lovelines on everyone especially on Jong kook. That is part of his persona. I believe he does with Jihyo and Jong kook because of their long friendship and working together in same program. Their personality compliment each other well. They also understand each other well. They also knew each other very well. 

HaHa is good at hiding his feelings and express some things he did for the show. He even probably did it with his friends that they had no idea what he has gotten married. 

I think HaHa seems to know when Jong kook has interest in someone. He mention during 2018 fortune telling forecast that Jong kook really cares about Somin. He is soft hearted. He goes it again when Jong kook chose to give tofu to Somin. He called him so warm. Another one when Jong kook helped Somin to pop balloon with her head. He said love is in the air. He may have say more before, and it probably edited out. I think HaHa is sort of dropping the hints and expecting people to forget it. It is very small hints like he talked to Somin about Sechan AND Jong kook. He said it really fast and very vague. He goes really fast or got edit it out partially. 

You are right that HaHa tried to bring reality for Spartace, but gave it up. It is up to them anyways. Jong kook seems to be having growing affection towards Somin as his younger sister. He called her his favourite. Observing Jong Kook, I dont think he wouldnt promote the book or sing a duet with someone unless he has a lot of affection with. It could be more than that. He adores HaHa and Sechan. They were in terms of having friendship like bromance. With Somin, he adores her like he adores Sechan and HaHa because of the way he was determined to talk about her,  how closes they are, and the way they tease and talk to each other. He wanted to show more of their bond. It seems like he is asking for loveline with Somin. No one dares to do it so, which is funny. The more quiet they are, it seems like Jong kook started to be more assertive.  Kook-min dynamics have become more and more clearer that the two gets along with each other so well enjoying each other's company. They learn something new from each other. If they are not dating or romancing, what's another version of it? Isn't a romance? It is up to them. They seem to enjoy each other, and look at each other without saying that they were reading their minds and knowing what they are laughing or talking about. They must have done several video calls and chat with each other with tease and food. The book adds another level of emotional conversation yet to come with several phone calls. Isn't he trying to be nice to support his friend? It is very rare of Jong Kook though. Somin bringing t-shirt of Jongkook from her loveline, Sechan. She said she likes th t-shirt so much. Isn't that very innocent and platonic feelings? The way she talks about it, and felt so embarrassed. Jong kook was laughing and getting all embarrassed. He looked at her tenderly. If he is not interested in her, he wouldn't look at her too intensely. He got the shirt back for himself. He is so cute when he does that smiling at the thought of Somin's story. If it is sechan bringing the shirt and said he printed ten of them. He wants to give a way some. The reaction and memory will be different. 

We are like placing our bets if it is true or not. However, if we are wrong, so be it. But their chemistry and bond is actually very special. Together, they seem to uplift the atmosphere more. Jong kook looks more content now. I think Somin is feeling impatient since she is aries. She has a lot in her mind, and wanted something to happen soon. She is so cute. I hope she will be more confident and rested during the outbreak. 

About Korean Kookmin's dance- you didnt say scold but it kinds of describes it. We see HaHa's perspective differently. You could be right, but I still think HaHa is trying to help Somin overcome her feelings that she shouldn't tense up that would prevent him having more injury. She was smiling and was so shy.  Without HaHa's help, the intimate dance wouldn't have happened. If Jong kook kept having troubles and no one has answer to Somin's getting all tense up, it would force Lia and PD to discuss the change to make it more safe for Jong kook. Lia did tell Somin not to be too tense so Jong kook will not feel the weight. HaHa knew the root of it, and reminded her that her feelings is causing the setbacks. It was really all thanks to HaHa. hehehe.

Hope you weren't offended. Sorry if I made it like you felt HaHa was scolding her. I think he is scolding her to overcome her feelings that he knew she likes him. It was cute. It is cute and funny that kook-min became stronger than ever. Even Jaesuk made marriage joke about them too. Duet and book promotion. It is getting more perpetual. =) 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2