[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

29 minutes ago, andy78 said:

omg... i'm crying...they are just a man and a woman in love

Likewise I'm crying over here just reading the recap. Poor them. They always say goodbyes but its still heart-breaking when it comes to the final goodbye, the real goodbye. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

SD is moving out of her apartment and sees the blue jacket that SJ used to wear. She remembers the date they went on before. SD breaks down in tears and her mum sees her crying. She goes to the seaside and recalls SJ telling her he likes her and giving her a kiss. 

IoUKOS1.gif

Spoiler

Oxqed4X.gif

ZmcGqih.gif

Spoiler

vv2i2Qb.gif

mp2NQ1m.gif

Spoiler

QjckCF8.gif

FaJ8TaY.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, wyen6 said:

Left JH and Seo Dan in North Korea.... 

Can't believe writer just kills off SJ character just like that

I know right...still can't believe it...after all the redemption and love lines with SD....SD would be the saddest character then...what did she do to deserve this :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

JH has a conversation with SD in his house. I think SD tells JH that they were hiding out in his house - JH looks surprised. SD sees the scene where SJ gives her the ring.

The scene shows SD and JH in Switzerland. And it shows that JH is busy taking photos, completely unattentive towards SD. He walks ahead in the snow and leaves SD behind. I think she has come to break off the engagement personally with him (?). She brings out the camera, says that she had it repaired (JH comments that it is spoilt) and says the reason is in the camera, why he was busy taking scenic shots, and hardly paid her any attention.

The scene shows the duo getting off a transport and SR is there. It shows JH taking photos again in the Swiss alps and SR"s photo is there as she is recording just before she plans to jump off. He touches her face on the camera screen.

SR gets out of bed and receives another message. She gets a gift that is delivered to her, it's a flower pot and he tells her to nurture it. But nothing seems to be growing...She comments that it is tiring that nothing has grown yet. She is so cute, she says something and looks at the plant, and it has flowered (JH says the plant will sprout after 2 weeks) and she looks so delighted. 

SR's staff are drinking coffee and discussing about her. One of the guys (the one with the allergic reaction to her) says she is weird. We see SR stretching and exercising in her office (JH has told her to take a break and exercise in btwn her work). They are discussing about a nightwear line as her company is now collaborating with an e-commerce company in China. One of the staff's phone rings in the meeting and they look horrified but she just comments about Chopin because earlier in the day JH says he likes Chopin. She comments that she likes Chopin too (edited because I heard shopping.... my bad).

SR brings her staff to eat fried chicken (did JH ask her to eat out with her staff or JH asked her to find the joy in small things) and tells them to eat all they want...

It's snowing and SR is drinking soju at home. JH wishes her happy birthday. He says it is the last message he will send (the app does not allow him to send more than a year's worth of timed messages) She looks at the plant, it is an edelweiss (according to dramanoona). AND he tells her let's meet where this plant originates from, i.e.  Switzerland in the future. SR is shocked and pleasantly surprised.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8