[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 minute ago, phoenixember said:

You've got to be kidding me. CCG lives, the second brother and the wife are still free, RJH's life is in danger AGAIN! I am getting frustrated with the path the writer is taking. You gotta move on with the story. We are being stuck with the lead-getting-shot trope.

You said exactly what I feel. I am getting so tired with the plot going around in circle. Looks like writer does not have much of a story to talk except going back and forth with leads taking turns to get shot and to get captured. Sigh......:angry:

• Like 4

I think the writer will wrap everything by the end of episode 15 and then we will have our otp separation and reunion in episode 16 ya that's how it works in kdramas expect I wish they don't take whole episode to show their longing for each other and reunite them in last 5 minutes I hate such endings. 

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

LOL. We are all so jaded by K-dramas and their not so brilliant endings.

So much to wrap up!

I think the F5 will have to head back to NK somehow (and not end up getting punished)

I think JH's dad will be able to spin some sort of secret mission to bring back CG and end his smuggling business.

• Like 4

Okay. Episode 14 is indeed draggy and the plot became a bit messy. I mean it was so good at the first 10 episodes and then what? I am not saying its really bad but to be honest arent we all expecting more? It kind of lost something. I miss the kind of drama that I watched on first 10 episode. I will not surprised if the rating go down again. 

The writer and the whole team can do much better. They should have ended Cheol Gang and other bad guys by the end of episode 14. But instead they make us wait another week to know what happen next to those guys. C'mon! Its so bloody annoying. And whats with that all gunshot tho? Do they need a reminder that this drama is supossed to be a romcom? All we got today was just a peck. Thats it. I expect them to go into full make out session before those boys arrived. And yet we got another unnecessary scenes that made me want to skip forward until I realized I was watching live streaming :)

I dont even know what to say anymore. I am in agony. Cant they just give Se Ri and Jeong Hyeok their own time and their own world for a second? Let them finish their own issues first. I am kind of desperate here. I want more. I expect more. This drama will be such a waste if the production keep doing this. A part of me want to stop watch this but there is also a part of me who wants to believe that they will fix everything on the last two episodes. 

Right another long week before we get final episodes, loves. I wish them the best.

• Like 11

I just watched the episode 14 (I’ll watch again when Netflix release) and I’m worried about something in the end. We just have left now two episodes and they’re creating so much drama. I hope that CLOY end didn’t get messed up by this.Because otherwise all the unfinished business will need to get solved on episode 16 and the final ep. wouldn’t be smooth, will be a messy end.

I’ll put bellow a BIG spoiler so if you didn’t watched yet or if you don’t like spoilers please don’t reveal the hide content.

Spoiler

Ri Jeong-hyuk “APPARENTLY “ got shoot. We will just know for sure on the next episode :bawling:.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

I think the writer will wrap everything by the end of episode 15 and then we will have our otp separation and reunion in episode 16 ya that's how it works in kdramas expect I wish they don't take whole episode to show their longing for each other and reunite them in last 5 minutes I hate such endings. 

This is why she should have killed off CCG at the end of Ep 13. To make way for bigger problems in this story like Seri's dysfunctional family, traitor brothers, mother, as well as the issues back in the North with JH. 

But instead, she added another layer involving NIS in SK plus taking manbok's family into hostage, and CCG still pulling the trigger til the end of Ep14. It's gotten so messy.

Edit: Still giving the writer the benefit of the doubt. I want to trust that she knows what shes doing, given that Cloy is her best written drama, so far.  

• Like 5

Ratings are a huge concern at the moment. Our drama is trending at Numbers 2,4 and 7 on Naver now. Everyone is wondering what the ratings will be and honestly I don't know what to expect. Watching it live and I think the tempo was not quite there at the start was the vibe I got from other reactions, until SR regained consciousness. Towards the end it really felt a bit too long, so I am worried about the ratings. Each episode is jam packed with so much story to tell, coupled with such stellar acting, humor and tear jerking scenes.

IF ONLY they would just extend it by even ONE episode to give the drama justice and satisfaction for us the audience! Grrrr

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, BoyzwithLuv said:

that ending :astonished: why did it happen again 

thanks for the vid :dizzy: i’m surprised the sudden turn from CCG did not invite the police mass shooting at him.. argh!

i must salute actor Oh Man Seok.. he is really good.. i’ve seen him in many kdramas acting as baddie, terrible husband etc and he never fails making me shake my fist at my tv :smirk:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

Ratings are a huge concern at the moment. Our drama is trending at Numbers 2,4 and 7 on Naver now. Everyone is wondering what the ratings will be and honestly I don't know what to expect. Watching it live and I think the tempo was not quite there at the start was the vibe I got from other reactions, until SR regained consciousness. Towards the end it really felt a bit too long, so I am worried about the ratings. Each episode is jam packed with so much story to tell, coupled with such stellar acting, humor and tear jerking scenes.

IF ONLY they would just extend it by even ONE episode to give the drama justice and satisfaction for us the audience! Grrrr

To be honest, my main concern is the execution. I couldn’t care less about the ratings. However, I care about the storytelling. It’s evident that the story is going nowhere. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i must salute actor Oh Man Seok.. he is really good.. i’ve seen him in many kdramas acting as baddie, terrible husband etc and he never fails making me shake my fist at my tv :smirk:

Spoiler

Have you ever watch him in variety show (Cool Kiz on the block) He is a funny man tho! ha ha ha. Even in one of the CLOY BTS :lol:He makes fun of HB’s height!

• Like 7

I'm confused as to what fans want in the penultimate and finale episodes ... three hours of characters staring at each other? Boring. I'm sure the writer will, however, wrap the main stories up with a pretty bow. For me, there haven't been many missteps along the way so as long as there is no pretend universe / dream this show will be my number one go to.

From today's episode:  I bow down to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Two great actors who are great on their own but also manage to elevate each others' performances. Brilliant.

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

I agree @jessyqueue. I have not watched the writer’s previous alien-human and mermaid-human dramas, but I read that she killed off the villain only in the last or second last episode? Please correct me if I’m wrong. This is so frustrating. The NS conflict that’s keeping our OTP apart can easily take up one whole episode, and the last episode should be a happy, lovey-dovey one to make up for the tears and separation and angst. But nooooooooo, she had to create so many other plot lines.

I think I’m too emotional right now.

Maybe I’m having a nightmare. I should go back to sleep and wake up tmr, hopefully, Ep 14 will be different from what you all have described.

• Like 7