[Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘

0ly40

Another frustrate episode again.. :sweat_smile: but at least we know HYY is no the person who kill and Kim Ian and they really looking for the "Ball Pen" and the creepy hat guy got it.. 

Someone kill the creepy hat guy :scream: Who will be?

Spoiler

0001043956_001_20190909221429832.jpg?typ0001043960_001_20190909223130374.jpg?typ0004083118_001_20190909231621300.jpg?typ0004083118_003_20190909231621356.jpg?typ0001043966_001_20190909230930733.jpg?typ0001043966_002_20190909230930793.jpg?typ201909092242477307061_20190909230233_01_

We gonna receive some romance part on tomorrow?? Seriously this is "Mystery Romantic Comedy" Is time to release some romantic please.. 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Another frustrate episode again.. :sweat_smile: but at least we know HYY is no the person who kill and Kim Ian and they really looking for the "Ball Pen" and the creepy hat guy got it.. 

Yay! I am so glad to hear that they have at least cleared up for sure that YY did not kill anyone. Even though I was pretty sure that she did not, but knowing Kdrama writers I was scared that they would go down that route just for the thrills and keep up hanging on till the bitter end. This should help our little duo here start to team up and help each other find out what is going on and spend less time avoiding each other and getting nothing done.

Interesting episode today.  I'm still busy thinking about it.

But I've gotta share the one thing that made me LOL.  Obviously they did NOT get a PPL from Steinway because that piano had a logo on it that said it was an "einway"  :P

9 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

Yay! I am so glad to hear that they have at least cleared up for sure that YY did not kill anyone. Even though I was pretty sure that she did not, but knowing Kdrama writers I was scared that they would go down that route just for the thrills and keep up hanging on till the bitter end. This should help our little duo here start to team up and help each other find out what is going on and spend less time avoiding each other and getting nothing done.

But still I need to watch with sub cause I scare I misheard the wrong meaning.:unsure: I'm also scare that writer-nim will do twist plot by the end of story. They really need to team up and find out the truth.. Don't do it alone. 

8 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I like all their scenes on the stairs...:wub:

Me too @rocher22 I find out all the stairs included the 1st kiss scene very beautiful although there is sad and painful scenes there.. But they spend most of the time at stairs.. Waiting each other, shared out their's feeling. :wub:

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Interesting episode today.  I'm still busy thinking about it.

But I've gotta share the one thing that made me LOL.  Obviously they did NOT get a PPL from Steinway because that piano had a logo on it that said it was an "einway"  :P

Hahaha, another episode we need sub so hard. 

I have no idea there's "einway" piano available.. izzit the same topic we are talking about or "einway" is a singer?? :sweat_smile:

23 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

I have no idea there's "einway" piano available.. i

There isn't.  I think they just covered over the ST of Steinway.  That is why I thought it was so funny.

forgot to add:  you can see it on the side of the piano when JY sits to play in the concert

7 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

New still cuts for tonight 

Maybe I'm crazy but I still cannot see NJW as a completely bad guy.  I think he's really holding back and that he's really suffering for whatever it is he did in the past.  Everyone has been pushing at him recently (YJ, EJ, Kang, Bucket Hat) but he has mostly managed to continue calmly.  He has tried so hard to hang on, and I think that's kinda admirable.  Okay, so I like NJW.  I hope he survives this drama with his soul intact.

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Maybe I'm crazy but I still cannot see NJW as a completely bad guy.  I think he's really holding back and that he's really suffering for whatever it is he did in the past.  Everyone has been pushing at him recently (YJ, EJ, Kang, Bucket Hat) but he has mostly managed to continue calmly.  He has tried so hard to hang on, and I think that's kinda admirable.  Okay, so I like NJW.  I hope he survives this drama with his soul intact.

Same here... despite last night's episode, I still think he is not that bad. Also, who is this Y that called him? Have we seen any reference to that person before? Is it Yoon?

Yeah last episode's was frustrating because we get a bit more information but not enough to move forward... I am glad to hear that HYY is not the killer but it's not like we did not see that coming either...

So I guess that creepy guy is dead, she need to realize she needs to find what he has left behind for her... is it at the flower shop? at the bar in his favorite record he used to listen to with his mother?

Also, what was that thing with the flowers that he left for NJW?...

So the performance ended in successful and a little "sweet" moment (like not even 5 mins) between JY and HYY... HYY is try to searching NJW and found a flower bouquet at NJW's office. NJW felt sick after performance end.. The whole got celebration but JY is think about HYY so they meet out at stage there (which is we saw it from preview) JY told HYY that, she is not the person who killed Kim Ian but still HYY very upset. Then security guard found creepy hat uncle's body.. 

The scene that JY and HYY at stairs part, they cut it.. <_<

After HYY found out that the creepy guy dead, she "finally" telling JY about the ball pen thing.. Of coz JY kinda mad on it.. And finally both them team up to find out the clues.. HEJ went to meet up JY's father, asking about why he is interested on SY orchestra team. Father did say something and HEJ's facial kinda shocked actually. 

So HYY go back to pub to find out the clues and overheard that about flower bouquet that saw it at NJW's office. In meanwhile JY followed NJW and found out that he is meeting with Prof Kang.. Recorded their conversations.. (sorry tis part definitely need sub) 

HYY back to NJW office and found the knife from the drawer and NJW appear, finally she remember that NJW was the on that night and that is end of episode!! 

No preview as expected. 

Spoiler

201909102243191838050_20190910230410_01_0004083496_001_20190910224122835.jpg?typ0004083503_001_20190910231721564.jpg?typ0004083503_002_20190910231721591.jpg?typ0004083503_003_20190910231721601.jpg?typ

Me too @rocher22 the piano part is really bittersweet. Today episode also have same situation too. 

I'm not sure @dramaninja, seems like the police are looking for everyone who connected with creepy guy and Kim Ian.. I think next police might looking for HYY too.. But now we don't know what will happen on HYY.. Will NJW explained what happened on that night? We will only know next week. 

43 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Also, who is this Y that called him? Have we seen any reference to that person before? Is it Yoon?

The Y that called NJW is Creepy Bucket Hat Guy.  His name is Young Gil and, if I recall properly, his last name also starts with Y (maybe Yang?). 

I'm absolutely awful with names, especially Korean names, but I remember that his initials are YYG, and I found that confusing because of HYY so I kept calling him Bucket Hat instead.

48 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

So I guess that creepy guy is dead, she need to realize she needs to find what he has left behind for her... is it at the flower shop? at the bar in his favorite record he used to listen to with his mother?

I'm wondering about this, too.  I think he had at least a tiny bit of respect for her since she actually gave him the pen without reporting him or checking on the pen herself, and that could be why he said he left a present for her.  HYY didn't really give him a chance to explain about Yellow Brick Road, and I think there's a major clue there somehow.

49 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Also, what was that thing with the flowers that he left for NJW?...

He said he was gonna break NJW, so it's probably bad.

3 minutes ago, thistle said:

I'm wondering about this, too.  I think he had at least a tiny bit of respect for her since she actually gave him the pen without reporting him or checking on the pen herself, and that could be why he said he left a present for her.  HYY didn't really give him a chance to explain about Yellow Brick Road, and I think there's a major clue there somehow.

Do you remember at the beginning when he first time appeared at bar before he left the bar he was putting "something" but the camera just take his hand without seeing what is he leaving on the table.. Do you think that is the clue? I dont think music is just the only clue.. 

29 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Do you remember at the beginning when he first time appeared at bar before he left the bar he was putting "something" but the camera just take his hand without seeing what is he leaving on the table.. Do you think that is the clue? I dont think music is just the only clue.. 

That is what I said he probably left sthg there, if she goes and asks for the record, she'll find it.

I do think he had respect for her and her family. He did find the way he was treated by them remarquable so... I also think he respects how naive she is in relation to all the others who are backstabbing each other.

As for Y being the one who called, I wondered about this because then we see him in a car with Professor Kang - wasn't it implied that it could not be him?

Gosh, they are really going tomake us wait till the last episode it seems.... at least give us proper romance now that they know HYY did not kill KI!!

12 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Gosh, they are really going tomake us wait till the last episode it seems.... at least give us proper romance now that they know HYY did not kill KI!!

Haha, :sweat_smile: Actually this drama plot remind me of The Ghost Detective. Same too, got skinship and light romance.. Very Light.. Solved the case almost end of the drama (ep31) I guess.. Then a beautiful tight hug on ep32 and THE END. Same also KBS drama.. :sweatingbullets: I think is their cultural.. Cant link to romance when is mystery case.. So I guess this drama might have same situation.. Romance will only appear on ep32.. So be prepare la.. :sweat_smile:

That song must be definitely a clue...before he played it to her after she gave him the pen, didn’t she remember getting phone calls at the beginning if the drama with just the sing playing in the background?

So did NJW kill YG or was it someone else (cause I believe NJW was the last person with YG right?)

Archived