[Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘

0ly40

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘

“I Wanna Hear Your Song” Cast Shares Thoughts As Drama Comes To A Close

56d1ef9c06234539ba3f0915e1ecf01a.jpeg?s=

The cast of KBS’s drama “I Wanna Hear Your Song” has shared a few words as the drama comes to a close.

“I Wanna Hear Your Song” is a mystery romantic comedy about a timpanist named Hong Yi Young (played by gugudan’s Kim Sejeong), who loses all her memories of the night of a murder. After encountering a suspicious tone-deaf man named Jang Yoon (played by Yeon Woo Jin), she suddenly finds her forgotten memories returning, and she sets out on a quest to uncover the truth. From the beginning until the end, the drama kept its viewers on the edge of their seats as it unfolded the story with much tension and suspense.

Hwang Hyo Eun said, “It’s already the last day of filming. I did not know anything about playing an oboe, so I began by practicing how to make a sound. I’m happy to be able to get to a level where I can mimic an oboe sound. It’s sad to say goodbye to our orchestra members. Thank you for sending your love, and I will see you in another drama.”

Lee Jung Min commented, “I was kind of a villain, but I hope you still saw my character favorably. Thank you for enjoying the drama, and I will see you again in another drama. Thank you for loving ‘I Wanna Hear Your Song’ until the end.”

KoN stated, “I consider it as a drama that helped me spend my summer of 2019 with passion. I feel satisfied and thankful because the drama gave a peek into the lives of people in the orchestra and musicians. I believe that if many people remember this drama, there will be more great dramas about music in the future. Please continue to send your love for ‘I Wanna Hear Your Song’ until the end. Thank you.”

Jo Yoo Jung said, “I was happy and glad to have been able to work together with such great people. Thank you so much for sending a lot of love for our drama.”

T-ara’s Jiyeon shared, “Everyone worked very hard. We started filming during the hot summer days, but it’s already getting cold in the morning and night. As we spent a whole season together, I grew closer with everyone. It’s both sad and bittersweet. We even took a photo together because it’s our last filming, but I hope we get to see each other frequently in the future, and I will continue to cheer everyone on. Please take care of your health, fighting!”

Song Jae Rim added, “It’s been a long journey. I think this drama will be one that lasts in my memory because I had fun filming.” He also joked around by saying, “I only saw this as another drama at the beginning, but I remember feeling gloomy because many people unjustly got mad at me and chastised me in the drama.” The actor concluded, “Thank you for watching ‘I Wanna Hear Your Song,’ and I will do my best to meet you again through another great drama.”

gugudan’s Kim Sejeong stated, “‘I Wanna Hear Your Song’ is finally at the end of its road. I feel somewhat relieved and sad at the same time. I feel like I’m ending this year with this drama.” She also joked, “I will continue to be in a fun relationship with Yoon (Yeon Woo Jin), so don’t worry. Please look forward to the upcoming drama that will follow ‘I Wanna Hear Your Song’ as well.”

Lastly, Yeon Woo Jin commented, “I’m at the set of ‘I Wanna Hear Your Song’ on its last day of filming. I spent the last five months here while sharing joys and sorrows with staff members, and it feels bittersweet to think that today is our last day. Thank you for watching the drama until the end. I will come back with a new character soon. Thank you.”

The last episode of “I Wanna Hear Your Song” aired on September 24.

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Song Jae Rim is the best. I like his acting and sense of humour very much. I can't imagine the drama without him, he was the heart of the show

Agreed.  He was the reason I continued watching.  Even though he told HYY that he thought himself to be a bad person, it was obvious that he had been watching over her and that he did care for her.

The best part of the ending of this drama was seeing NJW at peace with himself; he was obviously really enjoying and cherishing teaching kids.

1 hour ago, Jalhanda said:

The After Party....notice Sejeong has no video of her arrival...but there were pictures of her inside the restaurant, I guess she came in late.

I think I saw there is video from YouTube this morning when she arrived but looks like they delete it. 

9 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

I think I saw there is video from YouTube this morning when she arrived but looks like they delete it. 

Awww good to know, thanks for sharing this video clip. I like how she is always smiling and looks refreshing no matter what.

I'm still thinking about the ending, and I'm really not satisfied with the way things were wrapped up.  It was too easy and there were a lot of small details that were just left behind (Jenny/Michael/Screaming B triangle, HYY's dancing BF, and more).

However, one scene did give me a huge laugh (although I'm sure production didn't intend it to be seen as funny):  HYY and Kang in the hospital room.

• There's HYY in the hospital bed and Kang has his hand hovering threateningly over her throat.  Of course, she holds still and waits.  Of course.  Does she scream?  No.  Does she even ask what he is doing?  No.  Of course not.
  • After a somewhat heated and threatening conversation, Kang again puts his hand around her throat.  This time he presses his thumb against her cerebral spine as well, and he starts to squeeze.  What does HYY do?  Does she struggle.  No.  Does she tell him to stop?  No.  Of course not.  Because, of course, she holds still and waits while she watches him prepare to kill her.  Of course.  That's what she always does.  

Oh my goodness.  At least she was consistent.  :blink: 

This is one heroine I do NOT wanna be like.  If someone tries to run after me, strangle me, or mow me over with a vehicle, I am gonna fight until the very last breath even if I do fall down along the way.  I'm not gonna stop and have a pleasant chat with the murderer either.  And, oh yeah, I also have enough sense not to run with scissors in my hand or an open knife as the case may be.  :P

1 hour ago, thistle said:

However, one scene did give me a huge laugh (although I'm sure production didn't intend it to be seen as funny):  HYY and Kang in the hospital room.

• There's HYY in the hospital bed and Kang has his hand hovering threateningly over her throat.  Of course, she holds still and waits.  Of course.  Does she scream?  No.  Does she even ask what he is doing?  No.  Of course not.
  • After a somewhat heated and threatening conversation, Kang again puts his hand around her throat.  This time he presses his thumb against her cerebral spine as well, and he starts to squeeze.  What does HYY do?  Does she struggle.  No.  Does she tell him to stop?  No.  Of course not.  Because, of course, she holds still and waits while she watches him prepare to kill her.  Of course.  That's what she always does.  

Oh my goodness.  At least she was consistent.  :blink: 

This is one heroine I do NOT wanna be like.  If someone tries to run after me, strangle me, or mow me over with a vehicle, I am gonna fight until the very last breath even if I do fall down along the way.  I'm not gonna stop and have a pleasant chat with the murderer either.  And, oh yeah, I also have enough sense not to run with scissors in my hand or an open knife as the case may be.  :P

Schools should use clips of her for educational demonstrations of poor personal safety and protection. 

2 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

Schools should use clips of her for educational demonstrations of poor personal safety and protection. 

Anti-self-defense!  :blink: :lol: 

I really found it hard to believe that she was as useless as she seemed to be.  It made me think of an old saying:  even a mouse will bite if it is cornered.  Whoever said that has never heard of HYY who has no sense of self-preservation.

I am watching this drama late, but one thing I know for sure is that anytime amnesia plays a role in a story, if the person (especially if it is a lead) has amnesia for too long, it messes with the plot. I knew by episode 22 when she was still trying to get her memory back that this drama was going to get messy towards the end. The writers should have already given this girl her memory back and let's all move the plot forward. It is hard to write about even finding out something that happened in the past if the lead still can't remember anything. That's just lazy writing. I will forge ahead to the end though, but I find so many of the comments in here hilarious!

Archived