[Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘

0ly40

1 hour ago, guinearoyal said:

I totally agree, she must have two left feet or something. But what really gets me is that when she falls on the ground she doesn't get up right away. She just stays down in a vulnerable position waiting for the other person to make a move. 

Personally, I would have been back up on my feet as fast as I could. But it could be to demonstrate how scared and terrified she is of the situation? 

I'd be up and running again, too.  If I couldn't, I'd be finding some other way to defend myself.  But, no, HYY sits there talking.  :huh:

She has fallen for one reason or another in nearly every episode.  It's not always because she is scared either--she fell on the stairs so YJ could catch her and give her a hug.  ;)

Maybe it's just genetic:  remember how Dr. Sister fell when she was trying to catch up to her blind date?  :P

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who has bad ankles, I sympathize with HYY and her inability to run. Sometimes when I run, I feel a sharp pain in one of my ankles, and frankly running on it after just hurts a lot. Hence the not standing again to run... :tears:

Anyway, I have finally watched the last two episodes and here are my thoughts:

- So Professor Kang used NJW to laundry money and that is what he has on Conductor Nam to control him. Did KI also laundry money for them?...

- I guess KI had info about that and thus Professor Kang had to intervine. However I do not think they intend to kill KI; they might have wanted to scare him, get the info he had on them, and perhaps ask for a ramson to his father. But because NJW went there to save HYY, things got messy and KI died.

- I also was curious about what KI wanted to tell KYY - I love you? I am in trouble? I did bad things that I am trying to make right? I am an undercover cop? Ha ha... This show has me making wild suppositions...

I agree that JY is sometimes creepy. But to be honest, I think it is more due to acting issues than the actual character. I don't blame Yeon Woo-jin at all, I think at this stage it is more issues with the script and how the story is evolving, that is super slow. The pace is starting to become a problem for me. They keep pilling up possibilities and suppositions but it is all going nowhere since they are not giving us enough concrete things to move forward. They also need to devite time to the side stories as well... The cousin and her blind date story disappeared and suddenly reappear now. What was that thing he gave her, that program he supposedly developped for autistic kids?

I am still very perplexed by the Kang brothers' father - what is his deal? He cleary knows that creepy guy... why? from where? Why the hell did he try to hide the fact that KI was killed but not having an autopsy and cremating the body right away and NOW trying to infiltrate the orchestra? Makes no sense to me...

I am around but not much to add to what I said above... I was a bit disappointed with the last two episodes, it is starting to drag. I do hope we'll get more answers tomorrow and Tuesday. It really needs to pick up IMO.

I really want to see the scene we see in the preview, when she is hesitation out JY's door and he comes then. He he... It looks like it is going to be cute, him teasing her, etc.

On 9/7/2019 at 10:09 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Heidi Seow  the music you asked about, the violin at the hospital in ep. 9 is the famous tango from Scent of a woman movie :D

I just watched the episode now in the rerun on kbs world, I missed it last week

Oh Thank you @nohamahamoud2002 Now I know where did I heard this music

From this movie actually. 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Where did everyone go?  :unsure:  

Well, I'm still waiting breathlessly for tomorrow's episode.  And I wanna know what is going on in that promo!

Hahaha I'm here @thistle Was busy last few days and out going for while.. Is holiday at my place now until Monday. 

I think tomorrow will be another frustration episode.. Still I'm looking forward some romantic scenes appear on tomorrow scene. But hey we gonna receive a orchestra performance!!! I been waiting this moment for long time.. 

Watch the behind the scene, Jiyeon's slap on Jae-Rim, no jokes. The red mark can see very clearly.. Some more he put on ice pack.. That's really hurt.. For NJW, he deserved it.. but for Jaerim... hyung, gwaenchanh na? :tears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mzu65JYZDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTs_6beEuVs

8 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Oh Thank you @nohamahamoud2002 Now I know where did I heard this music

From this movie actually. 

actually when you told me violin, I became a bit worried, because I don't know much music for the violin :) 

I know more of the piano, my favourite instrument, or orchestral music

I think they will play Tchaikovsky's piano concerto, it appeared in the stills you sent, the Sheet music :) 

3.jpg

this concerto is so beautiful, :wub:  (when I was very young about 7 or 8 years old, Tchaikovsky's name was connected with Swan Lake, but as I grew older, I knew better) 

jang yoon was playing it

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

actually when you told me violin, I became a bit worried, because I don't know much music for the violin :) 

I know more of the piano, my favourite instrument, or orchestral music

I think they will play Tchaikovsky's piano concerto, it appeared in the stills you sent, the Sheet music :) 

this concerto is so beautiful, :wub:  (when I was very young about 7 or 8 years old, Tchaikovsky's name was connected with Swan Lake, but as I grew older, I knew better) 

jang yoon was playing it

Hahaha, no worried @nohamahamoud2002 personally really appreciated all the music infos that you shared out.. Without your infos, I think we might scratching our head til nowhere. :sweat_smile:

Oh yes, seriously I can't wait for tomorrow performance. The music look awesome although we might not gonna the whole version but I think the front part should be appear on tomorrow episode. :wub: 

But I'm worried there will happen something after performance.. :unsure: Let's see tomorrow new still cuts, hope they will give us some surprise.  

21 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Watch the behind the scene, Jiyeon's slap on Jae-Rim, no jokes. The red mark can see very clearly.. Some more he put on ice pack.. That's really hurt.. For NJW, he deserved it.. but for Jaerim... hyung, gwaenchanh na? :tears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mzu65JYZDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTs_6beEuVs

Jaerim is probably the one who told her to go for it, he is crazy like that :lol: It seemed surprised by her force though! Ha ha!

I liked that scene and the fact that you could see the redness afterward, it was real, not some bad looking makeup.

Just now, carolinedl said:

Jaerim is probably the one who told her to go for it, he is crazy like that :lol: It seemed surprised by her force though! Ha ha!

I liked that scene and the fact that you could see the redness afterward, it was real, not some bad looking makeup.

I think so @carolinedl, no wonder why they act slap movement on Press conference. I thought why he hold her hand and slap himself. Now we know actually NJW gonna received a "power" slap from HEJ.. :sweatingbullets:

Yes I prefer make it real rather than fake it and that will make surrounding actor/actress bring up the real effect. Make it one time good shot actually is good for person who make the slap specially actress. If they couldn't get the right one, they will get scare and in the end will become frustrated.. :unsure: So good job for both of them. :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, thistle said:

Where did everyone go?  :unsure:  

Well, I'm still waiting breathlessly for tomorrow's episode.  And I wanna know what is going on in that promo!

Still here! Haha. I check from time to time and read the long ones when I have time. Haha. I agree with @carolinedl how the story is starting to drag. But I don't think it will be the case for the next episodes. The slowing down part was probably to show the drama part, how lovely and happy yet painful and difficult the love between JY and HYY is. I guess we'll appreciate their happy ending more because of those scenes. ^^

Waiting for the next episodes. :)

16 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Wow @Heidi Seow jang yoon on the piano, he is playing the piano concerto I mentioned,

but what happened to scheherezade? 

But really the introductory grand theme of Tchaikovsky's concerto is so beautiful 

yup yup I can't wait for tonight! :wub: Hopefully everything go smooth. 

63717c058c7747c3b6755652e116318b.jpeg?s=

4 Impactful Lines About Love From “I Wanna Hear Your Song” That Gave Us The Feels

KBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “I Wanna Hear Your Song” continues to capture the hearts of many with its powerful and memorable lines!

As we enter the second half of the drama, here are four lines from the four lead characters that show their take on love and life.

Warning: Spoilers ahead.

Jang Yoon (Yeon Woo Jin) – “Of course, it can become even worse than it is now. You can hide, but hide somewhere I know so I can go find you.”

These words that Jang Yoon said rather calmly to Hong Yi Young in episodes 19 and 20 showed his deep trust towards her. By saying these words of comfort to Hong Yi Young, who was avoiding him because she thought she had done something wrong to him in the past, Jang Yoon expressed his sincere feelings. The chemistry between the two was enough to make viewers’ hearts flutter throughout the episodes.

Hong Yi Young (gugudan’s Kim Sejeong) – “Until I know how Kim Yi Ahn died, I won’t be able to accept Jang Yoon’s feelings for me.”

Many viewers felt sorry for Hong Yi Young as she blamed herself for the death of Jang Yoon’s little brother Kim Yi Ahn (Kim Shi Hoo). Hong Yi Young, who always seemed so brave and outgoing, touched viewers’ hearts as she expressed her honest thoughts about feeling responsible for something as horrible as someone’s death. Her passionate and detailed acting was added on top, and this helped many viewers feel her pain as if it was their own.

Nam Joo Wan (Song Jae Rim) – “Just let me like you.”

In episode 19 and 20, Nam Joo Wan expressed his feelings to Hong Yi Young. Paying an unexpected visit to her house, Nam Joo Wan stole the hearts of many fans with the straightforward expression of his feelings. When Hong Yi Young answered that she likes someone else, Nam Joo Wan once again made hearts  flutter by saying, “I don’t ask for anything in particular from you. This only means that I’m going to try a little bit harder. Just let me do that. I came here to say that.” This also hinted at a potential love triangle between Nam Joo Wan, Hong Yi Young, and Jang Yoon.

Ha Eun Joo (T-ara’s Jiyeon) – “What am I to you, Conductor? How long should I wait this time?”

In episodes 17 and 18, Ha Eun Joo expressed her honest feelings about Nam Joo Wan that she had been hiding from him until now, and their relationship came to an end when she slapped him across the face. This line suggested Ha Eun Joo’s determination to finally end a relationship that was already coming to an end. In addition, this signaled the beginning of Ha Eun Joo’s plan to turn against Nam Joo Wan, as she set up a meeting with Jang Yoon’s father, Jang Suk Hyun, and added even more suspense to the drama.

Viewers’ anticipation is high regarding whether or not the complicated relationships between the characters will be resolved and reach a happy ending in the second half of the drama. The next episode of “I Wanna Hear Your Song” will air on September 9 at 10 p.m. KST.

OST release! 

Archived