[Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘

0ly40

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While not-very-patiently waiting for Monday, I had two thoughts:

In episode 1, HYY is nearly hit by a car and JY saves her.  He recreated so many other moments to try to force her to remember (like going to the cable car, playing the piano duet, looking through the telescope, and so forth), could he have set this situation up as well?  It would be a shocking way for make her recall the past.

After having the awful thought that JY might have done so, I suddenly wondered if Kim Ian died because he also trying to rescue HYY by pushing her out of the path of the truck?  Was the accident last year meant to kill HYY rather than KI?

Okay, now I'm just having too many theories.  Bad me. ;) It's just that it's been a really long week waiting for the next episode.  :P  And we had to wait for days for the preview, too.  <_< 

On 8/30/2019 at 1:20 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Hide contents

It is natural to forget the names of pieces :) but since I read so much about music and always looked for the works online, even downloaded lots of the pieces, I do know the names :)  :wub:

as for the Maestro, his girlfriend the violinist warned Yiyoung about him, which is strange, I thought she would be jealous only, but I think she knows the Maestro  well

Hee hee, Sometimes I always cant recall what is the name of the music. But luckily my iTunes can help me filter out the classical songs. 

Ya, I do feel that HEJ know Maestro Nam well because she really love him so much. But it could be misunderstanding/jealous too. Still need more clues to reveal it. :unsure:

On 8/30/2019 at 11:37 AM, thistle said:

The book that he bought for her seems to make this clear.  Although we never see the cover of the book, I was able to find it and a full translation of the text. 

Hide contents

The Cat Who Lived a Million Times

Perhaps, just for a little while, HYY seemed like JY's white cat.....well, until his father's Go-To-Guy told him about HYY's interview with the police, and then JY went incredibly cold.

Thank you so much @thistle about the book. Oh gosh, this is a really sad story. I hope this is not gonna happen on our main leads. 

:tears: This is Mystery romantic comedy. I seriously enjoy this plot, please dont turn it to Melo drama.. 

On 9/1/2019 at 1:24 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I have a feeling that the mystery will be revealed in episode 32 

Hahaha I have same feeling too:lol:@nohamahamoud2002 but it could be cliffhanger on episode 30 about the real murderer then reveal everything on 31 and 32. But please make by end is romantic comedy.. 

4 hours ago, thistle said:

Is it Monday yet?  ^_^

Hahaha yes we in Monday now. @thistle my neck is like giraffe and I cant wait for tonight raw episode! 

14 minutes ago, thistle said:

Okay, now I'm just having too many theories.  Bad me. ;) It's just that it's been a really long week waiting for the next episode.  :P  And we had to wait for days for the preview, too.  <_< 

Curiosity is good @thistle that's mean the writer really bring us round and round. 

I found out KBS dont really promoting this drama, even their IG and YT dont really upload the previews or behind the scenes in short times. I wonder why. :unsure: Usually Naver will uploaded all the clips and fans will share it out in IG immediately. KBS will only released after couple days. :sweatingbullets:

So tonight from preview we know that Yi-Young saved JY/DH, at least is not a misunderstanding situation. So far I cant get any translate on preview.. So frustrated now. :crazy:

Sejeong and Jae-Rim spotted

This is tonight episode scene? 

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha yes we in Monday now. @thistle my neck is like giraffe and I cant wait for tonight raw episode! 

I've been more like an elephant--sticking my very long nose into all the theories.  :lol:  Welcome to the zoo!

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Thank you so much @thistle about the book. Oh gosh, this is a really sad story. I hope this is not gonna happen on our main leads. 

:tears: This is Mystery romantic comedy. I seriously enjoy this plot, please dont turn it to Melo drama.. 

I also hope it doesn't go too Melo.   We're only halfway through and so much has happened that I can't quite figure out where we are going next.

One of the reviews I read about The Cat Who Lived a Million Times said that it was meant to be sort of a Buddhist fable.  I can kinda see that since it's about ending the cycle of rebirth.  It's about learning to accept yourself and learning to love someone else more than yourself.  In that sense, it's not sad.  I really felt like JY was beginning to care for HYY when he gave her that book and that she was becoming his white cat.

The book really made me think of another story

Spoiler

by Hermann Hesse.  Unfortunately I can't recall the title of it but it made an impression on me the first time I read it and I've thought about it often ever since. 

A baby boy is born fatherless to a poor mother and she is given the gift of a wish for him, so she wishes that everyone would love him.  The boy grows up horribly spoiled because he can count on everyone's love no matter how badly he behaves.  As an adult, he becomes actively cruel since he doesn't have to account for the pain he causes.  Then the mother is given a second wish.  She says that instead of being loved by everyone, he should love everyone.  And only then does her son become a happy and productive person.

But I've gotta say that The Cat Who Lived a Million Times also made me think of my big tabby cat Frank who often doesn't like me!  <_<  I love him anyway.  He's so naughty.

..................Hurray for Monday!  

I was thinking that last week's preview made it seem that we would see little of HYY but that wasn't the case.  The preview for this week shows little of JY but I think that won't true either--he's likely to go running after HYY again the moment he regains consciousness (unless HYY's cousin tries to stop him).  Now we're passing the halfway point, something big should happen.  I just hope it doesn't happen while HYY languishes in jail.  :P

Another still cuts for tonight 

0000758651_001_20190902132232654.jpg?typ

source

@thistle

I laughed on "Welcome to the Zoo" :lol:

Actually Im kinda scare that JY/DH will get amnesia. Seriously please writer-nim, amnesia is a old plot for Kdrama after main lead wake up from accident... Please don do that.. <_< 

From the preview and still cuts, we might get YY gained some memories back (part of both of them at warehouse) and she really think that she killed Ian and go to police station, then NJW come and stop her and send back home and JY is waiting her at their housing area.. Maybe JY didnt know she went to police station.. (actually I do hope he know) so he feel angry and worries. He might get jealous YY is with NJW.. :sweatingbullets:

Im sure JY/DH was beginning care about YY after he heard YY lost his both parent when she was child.. Maybe earlier... His body reaction moved without his notice like YY ex-bf at YY's house that part. I think they both need to sit down and telling each other their truth feeling specially JY/DH. Keeping secret is not health for both side.. 

Another thing, since they gonna celebrate their 20th anniversary for the orchestra team and JY/DH gonna performance on that night,  could it be something will happen on that night? again? 

OK thanks god JY didnt get amnesia and YY is company him until next day morning also she cook for him but seems like fail.. :sweat_smile: Looks like doesn't tasty at all but JY still eat it.. :D hoo hoo~~ And the song that we heard from 1st kiss scene, seems like sang by Sejeong and she sang again to JY as lullaby... 

About YY's cousin and Assistance Choi got some funny scene today.. So are they gonna be another couple for this drama? 

HEJ's slap on NJW, I'm not sure what is their conversation on yesterday night but HEJ really mad and slap so strong that you may NJW's got finger print.. and is quite red.. :sweatingbullets:

JY saw the creepy hat guy walk into place follow by JY's father and the assistance.. JY begin to suspect to his father and later on HEJ meet up JY and say something about that night.. 

YY recall memories on the night at warehouse.. So is true that Ian is tone deaf too and sang "One Man" to calm YY down.. And someone walk in and it look like NJW's outfit as we saw from previously episode, that knife is belong to black outfit guy. The black outfit guy look like wanna save them.. But after I saw the eyes, it looks like JY's eyes.. :crazy: 

Then NJW appears at YY's house and not sure what happened suddenly he hug her and coincidentally JY saw it and that's the end of episode. 

Spoiler

201909022252355835443_20190902230925_01_

Spoiler

0000557176_001_20190902230846648.png?typ

Spoiler

0001040987_001_20190902230928935.jpg?typ

Spoiler

0001128652_001_20190902231524290.jpg?typ

201909022239495778199_20190902225052_01_

@thistle I saw today episode NJW have alot argument with Kang Myung-suk.. And they said something professor.. Professor Song?? I definitely need sub to understand what is going on. 

Btw, we need to wait for while for Sejeong's OST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD5qv4hGWYQ&list=PLPJzFoOSNF-PKSDoGTYaONgnxLjYGlSNg&index=124

Seriously JY need YY and YY need JY.. Both of you really need each other.. Please tell me this gonna be happy love ending.. although YY said twice that "this is not a love story" :tears:

Lyric translate for OST.4

I kinda like this song. :wub:

19 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Please tell me this gonna be happy love ending.. although YY said twice that "this is not a love story" :tears:

I'm honestly a bit worried about the "not a love story" statements.   

19 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

And they said something professor.. Professor Song?? I definitely need sub to understand what is going on. 

Aren't there two professors?  The older man that NJW and HYY went to his house (he's Song, right?).  And then there's the middle-aged guy with the glasses--I have the feeling that he always seems to be plotting something.

I definitely need subs, too.  For some reason, I just can't "hear" Korean at all (makes no sense to me whatsoever) and I only understand about a half dozen words.   So frustrating.

Waiting impatiently for subs.

.....I noticed one more thing, by the way, from the previews:  in the preview for today's episode, HYY is suddenly wearing black as she goes to the police but she has always worn light colors before, mostly white or pink; in the preview for tomorrow, JY is also suddenly wearing black when he confronts NJW but he has always worn light colors before, mostly blues and pale gray.  Interesting.  When I notice small details like this, I think that we are supposed to take notice that something is happening.

Waiting impatiently for subs!  I hope they come out quickly today.

Did I mention that I'm waiting impatiently for subs?  

40 minutes ago, thistle said:

I'm honestly a bit worried about the "not a love story" statements.   

Aren't there two professors?  The older man that NJW and HYY went to his house (he's Song, right?).  And then there's the middle-aged guy with the glasses--I have the feeling that he always seems to be plotting something.

I definitely need subs, too.  For some reason, I just can't "hear" Korean at all (makes no sense to me whatsoever) and I only understand about a half dozen words.   So frustrating.

Waiting impatiently for subs.

.....I noticed one more thing, by the way, from the previews:  in the preview for today's episode, HYY is suddenly wearing black as she goes to the police but she has always worn light colors before, mostly white or pink; in the preview for tomorrow, JY is also suddenly wearing black when he confronts NJW but he has always worn light colors before, mostly blues and pale gray.  Interesting.  When I notice small details like this, I think that we are supposed to take notice that something is happening.

Waiting impatiently for subs!  I hope they come out quickly today.

Did I mention that I'm waiting impatiently for subs?  

@thistle

Hahaha yes you mentioned it "twice" :lol: And I'm also in same situation like you too.. I need to wait at least 8 hours for Chinese sub.. Zen Heidi, zen... 

Dont worry, I'm just know some simple words.. and slightly guessing what are they saying. So yup let's wait for sub out :lol: 

Ya me too, but like @nohamahamoud2002 said about Lovely Horrible. The main lead's love story only reveal almost finale episode. So we just wait and see.. But please, end with happy love story.. pray from my heart.. 

Ya the older man is professor Song. From synopsis, actually he know something. Something that he don't wan YY remember on that night.. Suddenly I cant recall the other professor.. But we definitely need sub to understand what is their argument.. Coz Kang Myung-suk looks frustrated when creepy hat guy is there. 

Oh that's is great observe! Usually color can represent their emotional. We shall see tomorrow. 

What I can see from preview, JY bring the knife to meet NJW, is he suspect that the knife is belong to NJW'??? :unsure: And YY refuse her feeling to JY so mean JY confess his feeling to YY?? But she cry so bad behind the door.. sigh.. 

Btw I forgot to mentioned, about at beginning part at hospital when YY asked JY what happened on that night, JY didnt tell the truth. (I think so) 

Something to cheer up, I loop many times.. So sweet~~:wub: 

Yes @nohamahamoud2002 I hope maestro's ending is good as coz is

Spoiler

Song Jae-rim. Song Jae-Rim always is a charming guy.. I dont wanna see him in bad guy.. 

I hope he use correct way to protect YY. But seriously why always is bad timing when he said he's interested or hugging Yi-Young when Jang Yoon around :sweat_smile:  on purpose?? 

Who else besides me got a little creeped out when they saw NJW’s eyes behind the mask? I’ve always wondered about him, because he’s kind of “extra” as the young folks say these days.  His actions are different...bold and out of the ordinary, I should say?  And it is a HUGE mystery to me WHY he is the way he is to YY.  Is he just keeping an eye on her should she remember that night?  And it’s interesting that HEJ seems to know so much about that night, when she wasn’t even there.  Where is she getting her information?  She is such a needy character, yet so aggressive and bold that people don’t like her.  She only thinks about herself, which is probably why she puts people off.

I’m not sure I’m liking what’s happening with JY.  Is he gaslighting YY, or is he now developing feelings for her?  She’s obviously still vulnerable,  because she still continues to see him. And what was that ending today?  Now he’s jealous? The web of mystery gets further entangled!

I saw today's episode a few hours ago and I'm still thinking about it.  And not necessarily in a good way. 

It wasn't as "tight" as earlier episodes and something seemed lacking.  It seemed somehow less believable and some things were explained in a way that seemed weak.....but that could just be my initial reaction.

I will watch again and reconsider.

By the way:  what was going on with Go-To-Guy and Dr. Sister?  Was he the blind date from before?  That was really out of left field.

................and I can't re watch because the links are dead on the sites that I use.  <_<  Guess I'll just be waiting for tomorrow's episode instead.  :mellow:

Archived