Episodes: 16

Network: KBS

Genre: romance, work

Airdate: August 5th - September 24th, 2019

Airtime: Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST

Director: Lee Jung Mi

Writer: Kim Min Joo (Sunny Again)

Story:

Hong Yi Young is an assistant timpanist in an orchestra who has been job searching for three years. The drama will be a unique and mysterious love story about a woman who can only fall asleep after listening to a tone deaf person sing, as well as the terrifying murder that is lost in her memories and the traces of a long-lost love she tries to find.

The drama is set to be helmed by producing director Lee Jung Mi and written by Kim Min Joo, who also wrote the 2018 KBS drama “Sunny Again Tomorrow.” Cr. Soompi.

Cast:

Yeon Woo Jin as Jang Yoon

He is the mysterious, tone-deaf part-timer who joins an orchestra. He takes on a part-time job of helping Hong Yi Young cure insomnia.

1564738471664_210366.jpg

Kim Se Jeong as Hong Yi Young

He is a timpanist. With an average resume but strong passion, she appears to have a simple personality and is cautious of love. However, she hasn’t had such a simple past.

1564736622046_210300.jpg

Song Jae Rim as Nam Joo Wan

He is the charismatic and charming orchestra conductor. Ruthless and clumsy at the same time, he leads his musicians with the nickname “Hot Mae,” meaning “Hot Maestro.”

1564738638513_210388.jpg

Park Ji Yeon as Ha Eun Joo

She is the orchestra’s second chair violinist. Though chic and cold, she breaks the hearts of many men.

1564736622454_210344.jpg

JBJ95‘s Kim Sang Kyun as Moon JaeHyung [Supporting role]

A hip-hop dancer and handsome barista.

Let Me Hear Your Song cast, Let Me Hear Your Song summary, Let Me Hear Your Song drama, gugudan sejong, sejong 2019, sejong drama, sejeong yeon woojin, jiyeon tara, song jaerim 2019, song jaerim drama

More cast

Lee Si Won
Kim Sanggyun
Park Chan Hwan
Yoon Bok In
Jo Mi Ryung 
Lee Byung Joon
Jung Sung Mo

Posters:

Spoiler

1564991150933_210413.jpg

1564991215732_210479.jpg

1564991216133_210505.jpg

Teasers:

Spoiler

Press Conference:

Spoiler

OST:

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Let me hear your song, 너의 노래를 들려줘 - Yeon Woo Jin, Kim Se Jeong, Song Jae Rim & Park Ji Yeon - Premieres in August
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trivia: YWJ & SJR were on the movie Tunnel together 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321872wpp/yeon-woo-jin-kim-sejeong-jiyeon-and-song-jae-rim-attend-script-reading-for-new-mystery-drama

Yeon Woo Jin, Kim Sejeong, Jiyeon, And Song Jae Rim Attend Script Reading For New Mystery Drama

May 3, 2019
by S. Nam

Photos from the first script reading for “Let Me Hear Your Song” (literal title) starring Yeon Woo Jingugudan’s Kim Sejeong, T-ara’s Jiyeon, and Song Jae Rim have been released!

KBS2’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Let Me Hear Your Song” is a mystery romantic comedy about a timpanist who has lost all memories of the day a murder case occurred and her journey to recover the truth as she meets a mysterius tone-deaf man.

Director Lee Jung Mi and scriptwriter Kim Min Joo along with actors Yeon Woo Jin, Kim Sejeong, Song Jae Rim, Jiyeon, Lee Si Won, Yoon Joo Hee, JBJ95’s Sanggyun, Yoo GunPark Chan Hwan, Yoon Bok In, and more participated on the day of the script reading.

Before the start of the script reading, Yeon Woo Jin shared his passionate resolve, sharing, “I hope this becomes a joyful summer of 2019 for everyone. Hwaiting!” As soon as the script reading began, all the actors perfectly transformed into their characters. Despite it being the actors’ first meeting, they worked together smoothly, having real chemistry as they brought life to the romantic comedy within the mysterious story.

Let-Me-Hear-Your-Song.jpg

Yeon Woo Jin make the drama even more refreshing by bringing out his character’s individuality. In particular, his smooth acting of being tone-deaf made the rest of the cast and staff constantly burst out laughing. Kim Sejeong also showed her mature and detailed acting as she skillfully portrayed her character.

Furthermore, Song Jae Rim charismatically portrayed the orchestra conductor Nam Joo Wan, who is overflowing with artistic talent, and Jiyeon used her tone and expressions to show off the charms of her cold-hearted character Ha Eun Joo’s charms.

Director Lee Jung Mi said, “When you work on a drama, there’s nothing you can do on your own. You have to have a good script with good staff and good actors, and everything has to fit well to make a good drama. We will have to film until September, but I hope we finish filming joyfully while having fun although it might get difficult because of the hot summer.”

“Let Me Hear Your Song” is set to premiere in July.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeon Woo Jin Is Nonchalant In First Appearance For Upcoming Mystery Drama

Jun 1, 2019
by L. Kim

Actor Yeon Woo Jin will be transforming into a suspicious part-time worker for his new drama.

KBS2’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Let Me Hear Your Song” (literal title) is a mystery romantic comedy about a timpanist who has lost all memories of the day a murder case occurred and her journey to recover the truth as she meets a mysterious tone-deaf man.

On May 31, the drama released new stills of Yeon Woo Jin as Jang Yoon, a guest pianist who dramatically joins the orchestra. In the photos, Yeon Woo Jin disdainfully stares at something and then uses a jackknife to cut an apple and feed it into his mouth. His questionable behavior piques curiosity about his new character.

yeon-woo-jin-2.jpg

Earlier this month, the cast, including gugudan’s Kim Sejeong, T-ara’s Jiyeon, and Song Jae Rim held their first script reading.

“Let Me Hear Your Song” is set to premiere on July 29.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1328952wpp/yeon-woo-jin-is-nonchalant-in-first-appearance-for-upcoming-mystery-drama

Archived