Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루

Im sooo curious, what is Baek Kyung side story? Why his father use him, and he is scared of his father? and why he is so mean to Dan Oh? I think he have a reason, maybe it is about his biological mother? 

• Like 5

Hmm, it seems as if this drama may take a small detour into angst territory with the story of DO's weak heart? BK really is so mean. Plus, does BK know that he's a manhwa character as well? He had a couple of lines where he's telling DO to act like her normal self where it seemed as if BK knows as well.

Thought it was hilarious that DH figures out that he's second lead and won't get the girl. LOL

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm, it seems as if this drama may take a small detour into angst territory with the story of DO's weak heart? BK really is so mean. Plus, does BK know that he's a manhwa character as well? He had a couple of lines where he's telling DO to act like her normal self where it seemed as if BK knows as well.

Thought it was hilarious that DH figures out that he's second lead and won't get the girl. LOL

I dont think BK already know about it. In the morning, when DH ask BK where is he last night, he kind of shock because he dont know where was he. But I believe he will know in the near ep. 

I am shock when DO announce her engagement is canceled 

• Like 6

Spoiler

MTVkOWVhM2QwM2YxYzk.jpg

Spoiler

MTVkOWVhNDkzODI2ZDk.jpg

Spoiler

MTVkOWVhNDM1N2YwZDk.jpg

MTVkOWVhNDRjMzdiOTY.jpg

MTVkOWVhNDY1NTU2M2I.jpg

MTVkOWVhNDdkNmJmN2Q.jpg

MTVkOWVhM2VhZDFmZDk.jpg

MTVkOWVhNDA5YjY2ZDg.jpg

MTVkOWVhNDFmMjY3NTk.jpg

MTVkOWVhNGQ3NDQ4NjE.jpg

Edited by triplem
4th image including Twitter to go into spoiler .
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, kyra myesha said:

I am shock when DO announce her engagement is canceled 

I have to admit that I was totally happy about that part of the preview. :)

The one I'm most curious about though is Jinmiche. I kept wondering if he's perhaps the writer who has written himself into the manhwa somehow.

Btw, one of the funniest parts, which the drama itself was ever so kind as to point out, are the character names.

Yeo Joo Da - literally means "she's the female lead"

Oh Nam Joo - "nam joo" means "male lead"

Lee Do Hwa - "do hwa" means "help" as in a helper aka second lead.

I totally laughed out loud that DO mentions how the writer lacked creativity in coming up with the character names.  And, then, of course, DO names number 13 "Haru" which stands for "one day" because he still makes her happy in the one day that they have before his memory resets.

Dan Oh is a bit of play on words as well, it's close to a word meaning determined, resolute which definitely describes DO.

Not sure about Baek Kyung, however. It could be any number of things. Baek can mean white, but also mean 100. Kyung could stand for being hostile or a warning, etc.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 5

On 10/7/2019 at 4:45 PM, nisfii said:

After watch 2 episode i become greedy and impatient so I marathoned the webtoon, and i think I love drama version more, especially Dan Oh characters.

I'm waiting for ep when drama's will tell us about haru's perspective later (my fav part from webtoon) :rolleyes:

Anyone where to read the webtoon? Been looking for it, but no luck. 

• Like 2

On 10/7/2019 at 5:45 AM, nisfii said:

Hello I'm newcomer to this thread. Decided to unlurk because I want to say how much I love this show :wub:

I'm not fans of high schools romance drama, because of my age (i'm mid twenties now) and I think high school romance just temporary fling that will fade away when they became adult later. 

Checking extraordinary you because i'm losing my interest in another airing dramas. I'm Watching without any expectation, also didn't check teaser or the actors name or face. So the revelation of haru's face in final scene ep 2 really :wub:

I'm really enjoying this drama. Times flies so fast I didn't realise it. I'm gigling, squealing, rolling eyes along with Dan oh about the cheesy plot, simply I'm hooked just by watching the first two ep. Usually I need 4 or more. The last time I I feel like this about dramas are last year beauty inside

After watch 2 episode i become greedy and impatient so I marathoned the webtoon, and i think I love drama version more, especially Dan Oh characters.

I'm waiting for ep when drama's will tell us about haru's perspective later (my fav part from webtoon) :rolleyes:

Can you please dm me the summary....I want spoilers :D..also the webtoon link...TIA

Ha Ru... so innocent! :lol: Like leave your shirt on... or not.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Ha Ru... so innocent! :lol: Like leave your shirt on... or not.

Haru is really so innocent and calm character so I am suprised final scene:lol: but we learnt that angry Haru is so charming too:wub:

MTVkOWY0NzIxMWM4MDY.gif
 3fa31cb2-로운_(2).gif
 @colorygif

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

From what we've seen so far, it looks like Ha Ru has been aware much longer than Dan Oh (we did see him drawing her in ep 1) and could be the one who has been changing the story little by little and not Dan Oh (like she thinks). I believe he's responsible for her actually becoming more aware because how did that happen if it wasn't triggered by someone else? She seemed ok, I can see how a no name extra could easily go rogue since he has so much down time. 

I don't know how much they deviated from the original story, but so far I am loving it.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

Hi everyone! I love this story so much! Ha Ru is sooo cute and handsome and I like this beautiful and a bit sad romantic atmosphere between him and Dan Oh. Hope there will be a happy end for all characters!

• Like 5