[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

On 10/7/2019 at 4:45 PM, nisfii said:

After watch 2 episode i become greedy and impatient so I marathoned the webtoon, and i think I love drama version more, especially Dan Oh characters.

I'm waiting for ep when drama's will tell us about haru's perspective later (my fav part from webtoon) :rolleyes:

Anyone where to read the webtoon? Been looking for it, but no luck. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2019 at 5:45 AM, nisfii said:

Hello I'm newcomer to this thread. Decided to unlurk because I want to say how much I love this show :wub:

I'm not fans of high schools romance drama, because of my age (i'm mid twenties now) and I think high school romance just temporary fling that will fade away when they became adult later. 

Checking extraordinary you because i'm losing my interest in another airing dramas. I'm Watching without any expectation, also didn't check teaser or the actors name or face. So the revelation of haru's face in final scene ep 2 really :wub:

I'm really enjoying this drama. Times flies so fast I didn't realise it. I'm gigling, squealing, rolling eyes along with Dan oh about the cheesy plot, simply I'm hooked just by watching the first two ep. Usually I need 4 or more. The last time I I feel like this about dramas are last year beauty inside

After watch 2 episode i become greedy and impatient so I marathoned the webtoon, and i think I love drama version more, especially Dan Oh characters.

I'm waiting for ep when drama's will tell us about haru's perspective later (my fav part from webtoon) :rolleyes:

Can you please dm me the summary....I want spoilers :D..also the webtoon link...TIA

9 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Can you please dm me the summary....I want spoilers :D..also the webtoon link...TIA

Already PM you the webtoon link :)

I'm not good writing summaries, but after reading the webtoon (but not finished yet) what can I say is drama's different from the webtoon and I enjoyed them both

Spoiler alert

Spoiler

after reading the webtoon I can't help root for baek kyung. I think he really loves Dan Oh, but because dan oh sick he don't want to be the one left behind because it's hurt him (his mom also sick and pass away) and of course because of his father influence too

But later baek kyung and haru work together to save Dan Oh because writer intended to make Dan Oh dies

About haru, he's really lovable character... When I mention about haru's perspective above, that story really touched me because I can see how Dan Oh means for him from his POV. Dan Oh is the the first that notice him and talk to him in the manhwa world even tough he's been there all along 

• Like 7

So Haru has the manhwa "Secret" as well, which means he knew it all along & that's why he was there for Dan Oh all those other times.. I know Kyung's dad is a real prick & all but I just can't find myself to like him, at least for now... When he left Dan Oh alone in the dark forest knowing she's weak was just cruel. Although there're times where the look on his face softens when he says something mean, still he's such a @$$ LoL.

Dan Oh's super adorable, I just love her determination & positivity. She's such a ray of sunshine. Ugh Nam Joo's lines are so cringy~ I don't really care for Ju Da or any of the other characters. It seem like Dried Squid know what's the real deal with Haru but he's holding back. Ahaha that Do Hwa now knows as well.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Somewhere I got this idea that Haru and Eun Danoh was a lead of another manhwa and the writer choose them as background character in this manhwa. But maybe because their destiny is actually to be main leads is creating havoc in this manhwa!!

Spoiler

Hey, you got it right!!! This is the ending of webtoon version haha. In the last chapter, there is an interview with Secret author. Actually she feels very pity for Dan Oh (Dan Oh died in the comic secret), so on her next work Dan Oh becomes the female lead. It's about a time travel story! She's travel to Joseon Era and meet her male lead here. And guess what? It's Haru!!! LOL

But drama version has so many changes. I think the scriptwriters use this idea for another twist for Haru background. I don't know...

• Like 7

@PeachWell! Oh uh oh!!!:scream: But that won't stop me from watching this drama coz I love all the characters!

Especially Haru and Eun Danoh! Heck I even love their BTS interactions. :lol:

Spoiler

Also I did not read the manhwa, I think I need to make that clear. Normally I'm the type to read the last paragraph of a story before I buy the novel when I go book shopping!! lol

I heard/ saw in the subtitle that Namjoo disappeared or something in the preview!! I wanna watch the next episode soon!

Also I was having this thought why is Haru asking about the flowers and the place they visited with the fireflies! Eun Danoh did not seem to remember! Lol even Danoh joked about being a princess!!

Spoiler

Now I wanna see Haru in princely clothes!!

ps not my gif or twitter handle but credits goes to op!

-----------------------------------

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

@PeachWell! Oh uh oh!!!:scream: But that won't stop me from watching this drama coz I love all the characters!

Especially Haru and Eun Danoh! Heck I even love their BTS interactions. :lol:

I heard/ saw in the subtitle that Namjoo disappeared or something in the preview!! I wanna watch the next episode soon!

Of course! I really love the drama version! I love more because they decided to make 'their own storyline' for Extraordinary You. So much love!!! Thus, we can enjoy the both version:wub:

• Like 3