[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@-Love Blossom-

You're welcome! :D

And granted I found some gifsets I really didn't know. So I'm posting them here. :wub:

Ha Ru's smirk while adressing Kyung... 100% done with Kyung. :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

f42ced1c95418979804917d021881ba2dd85f2a283f6d2b99b9a8b9c531212050a75f571aea633c0

Credit: okashiratsuki

I don't know why but whenever I see Haru's smirk I get shrewd businessman vibe B):lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 3

5 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/blackpink-jisoo-number-one-idol-extraordinary-lead-role/

I am not hating on her or anything but I can't imagine anyone else other than Kim Hye Yoon as Eun Dan Oh. KHY basically carried the whole drama in the first half. Only an experienced and talented actress is suitable for this spunky role otherwise it would have turned out to be cringy.

This is for Idol Champ App, they do this survey for idols , (Show champion music show ) I was happy because they show drama's popularity or for sure nobody act Danoh without KHY :joy:

• Like 5

Hi everyone! I'm super late to this discussion but I've been a lurker here for a while. I'm also suffering from Ex-You withdrawal syndrome, so thank you all for keeping this thread alive and kicking!!!  

Please help vote for our lovely Kim Hye Yoon for Best K-Drama Actress at https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/rank_list.html?cate=2&cate2=1&gender=2  :D:wub: 

You can vote once every 30 seconds! She's currently at 19th spot, which isn't bad at all but let's get her higher!! <3

• Like 6

It feels very bittersweet.......my issue isn't the ending and writer having ultimate control.......its that the characters we get very attached to will cease to exist as them....they will just be thrown into new roles......like Deo Hwa and so many others were not even in the new Manhwa.......people who used to be Dan Oh's friend don't even recognize her.......its just beyond sad to think of that

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

I don’t know. I kind of like that Danoh and Haru might meet new friends and acquaintances in their new journey. That’s a part of life. I do miss Do Hwa though because of E3 and I like the three together. It would have been nice if Jinmichae and Soo Hyang were also there to get another chance at love. I’m just going to think they were added later.

• Like 3

Kim Hye yoon interview 

Kim Hye yoon winning 

27th Korean Cultural Entertainment Awards 'Best Female Actress'*

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Summary of Q&A of #KIMHYEYOON Taiwan Interview

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Guys I'm obsessed. I binged the whole darn show in less than 3 days. Youtube recommended the bts video of Dan-oh falling backwards on Haru and I was bored so I watched it and I was like ok, yep, I'm curious now. And the rest was history. I am obsessed. I'm about to binge the whole thing all over again because I don't want to let these characters go T_T Halp. I haven't been so into a show and its characters since Healer. That was way too long ago.

I think it helped a little bit that I had no idea who any of these actors/actresses were (I've kinda been out of the loop with kpop and other such, but I have an ondemandkorea account so I watch things here and there). But I am a fan of all of these people now. Like they're stuck with me as a fangurl for life :D 

And before I binge the show, I'm going through all of the pages here and the bts videos. Thank you, YT, for recommending that one behind-the-scenes video. :D :D :D

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Jillia said:

Q: Why do you do your hearts like that?

H: We decided to complete the heart only twice.
R: At the press conference and at the end of the show.
H: Yes! Besides those two times, we do the heart like this (half heart)

Hide contents

Credit: nexttimeisnotthesame

I am curious....what does hand full heart mean in Korean culture?  Why do you think they are not so generous with the full heart sign if it doesn't mean a thing?

On KHY's birthday RW made a heart sign at the end of his message video.   He addresed his birthday wishes both to KHY and his mom, and made the heart sign.   RW, did you mean the heart sign was for KHY too?   Smart move! Smart move!

• Like 3

@taskdramafanatic, thanks for that chronological sequence of Trumpet Creeper. It was insightful for me. 

@Jillia, wow, Haru and Danoh looks so bright and happy in the gifs above where they’re saying “I like you” and “Me too”. They are seriously well suited in looks and temper among other things.

I stumbled upon MBC YouTube channel in search of the preview for another drama and I was stunned to see how many Haru/Danoh videos they have. It’s like the channel is dedicated to HaruDanoh. :lol::wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1