Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

@baby.hae, may all those shipping BK with Danoh find their own Kyung in real life. Maybe then they would find some awareness though some women still make excuses for their Kyungs. ^_^

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

Was again unable to watch the episode live because no proper live stream is available. So now waiting for the episode to be over and to watch it as soon as possible.

70ad67e8f1fe7c0963f59caa875f70a9a8b098df8e4708ab9278e7ceb28e3d6b9f56a66b7e7ef352

Spoiler

5f7cc34118fcbe5904965ce2b41a040ce67f63323e9ce918bb7bbfa3c71c78f430b3991ee218e1ee

ccbe3943ef656f78d42baefb5d97646feff166dbcac498dd96259c3da586da478d3fdc18ebd0a472

1e0aae57d3211e1ca70fc506501e33a1cfe5f06043766019dd565f3033433a5714e7d0f9a3471750

1ee989022361d2e4ff6ec96d7fac9435ef4511687792a15054e0f732e5125b7f7c80a28681175880

Credit: thingskateknows

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

@renjunnie

I knew it! I've been reading that knetizens can't believe it. Such a turn. But I knew it would be him.

Spoiler

I knew it was Kyung who killed Dan Oh in "Trumpet Creeper". It didn't make any sense for Ha Ru to kill Dan Oh. Plus... the drama pretty much tried to convince us it was Ha Ru.

• Like 12

Spoiler from today epiosode.

Spoiler

Baek Kyung want to kill Dan Oh (hand at the preview was Baek Kyung hand), but he saw his scene at the Flower creeper, when he push the sword that Haru holding to Dan Oh (Haru just hold the sword, but Baek Kyung push that sword toward Dan Oh).

At the end, he didn't kill Dan Oh at hospital, Haru comes. But Dan Oh heart starts to become unstable. Scene change to the school, and we can see Dan Oh with changed Hair Style (the one that we saw today). And as expected, she could not recognize Haru :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 8
  • Thanks 3

:bawling: where is the preview!!!!

This writer of Secret/Trumpet Creeper needs to come live in this manhwa as punishment for him/her!!!:rage:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

23 hours ago, Jillia said:

The question about Kyung and the way he acts is always:

Why doesn't he want Ha Ru to change the stage? Is he genuinely concerned about how it might effect the plot and does he believe it might hurt Dan Oh, even worsen her disease? OR does he have utterly selfish reasons? That he simply wants the story to maintain the way it is because if things change he would've to ask himself who he really is and if his memories are his own or not?

OK, I am watching Episode 26 now and:

Spoiler

As Dan-Oh is coming home in the evening BK is waiting for her.  They are having a conversation about why he likes her and she is trying to explain her feelings about Ha-Ru to him.  BK says, "Your feelings?  It isn't important."   Dan-Oh's expression in reaction to his comment says it all. 

Ladies and Gents, anytime someone says that to you, run, do not walk to the nearest exit of the building.  This was the primary evidence that I was looking for.  BK is incapable of having any sort of mature relationship because all he sees is himself and his needs.  I am begging all of you to avoid heartache and do not get into a relationship with someone like this.  In the end, you will be miserable.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 7

1 hour ago, larrysouth said:

OK, I am watching Episode 26 now and:

Hide contents

As Dan-Oh is coming home in the evening BK is waiting for her.  They are having a conversation about why he likes her and she is trying to explain her feelings about Ha-Ru to him.  BK says, "Your feelings?  It isn't important."   Dan-Oh's expression in reaction to his comment says it all. 

Ladies and Gents, anytime someone says that to you, run, do not walk to the nearest exit of the building.  This was the primary evidence that I was looking for.  BK is incapable of having any sort of mature relationship because all he see is himself and his needs.  I am begging all of you to avoid heartache and do not get into a relationship with someone like this.  In the end, you will be miserable.

Kyung is unstable and definitely emotionally not mature enough to have a relationship. As Ha Ru told him, he need to fix himself. Meaning he needs therapy. It's not Dan Oh's task to fix him and it's not romantic to disregard her feelings and wishes or to tell she is the only one left in his life who is real. Like NO, Kyung move on and do something different with you life instead of showing everyone and anyone how miserable you're.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, dramaflower said:

Does anybody know where the outdoor/school scenes are shot at? really want to visit them

Yonsei university

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

we only have 2 eps left... but there's still a lot going on..

I feel like this korean drama is like game of thrones, wherein you can't predict the direction of the story.. huhu

• Like 5
  • LOL 6