[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

Just want to share my thoughts on how they interacted during this award ceremony.  ><

They were trying really hard not to be noticed while standing right next to each other lol, like as if they didn't spend the last 6 months together! :((

You can see from the IG snap above that Rowoon wanted to help KHY carry her things, as she was struggling to hold them all in her tiny arms. XD Lol 

I wish they could have at least glance or acknowledge each other, probably and most likely did so off screen. And I know it's probably because of him being an Idol :persevere: thus making KHY keeping it 100% professional. 

Like come on fans, RW worked hard with KHY to create our wondering EY drama. 

Guess I'll just have wait patiently for EY fan meeting. Looking forward for sweet glances and smiles LOL ^^

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@egv I think Rowoon was nervous generally If you look at his red carpet talking, then he looks like so nervous also, maybe my poor baby can fear that making mistake , he isn't familiar award shows,you remember last year a actor get a bad reputation because he just stand wrong place on award show.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

@egv I think Rowoon was nervous generally If you look at his red carpet talking, then he looks like so nervous also, maybe my poor baby can fear that making mistake , he isn't familiar award shows,you remember last year a actor get a bad reputation because he just stand wrong place on award show.

Yea I couldn't help but notice that Rowoon looked more tired/sad than usual last night. If you compare it to when he won the Best New Actor at the Grimae Awards, he was smiling so brightly. But here, ever since the red carpet up to going on stage, his eyes were not smiling. I could be thinking too much though... he's probably just overworked since the Idol Star Athletics Championships was just a few days ago. :(

It's very obvious though that both Rowoon and Hye Yoon were putting extra care into keeping their distance during last night's awards. I just hope they at least sat close to each other off stage and interacted with each other behind cameras. 

One thing that made me really happy though was that during Hye Yoon's speech, there was a point when Rowoon started chewing the insides of his cheeks and making the infamous "fish lips" hehe. He did the same thing when watching Hye Yoon do the "Gyomi" song from Idol Radio!! I noticed that he does that a lot actually when he's trying to hold back from smiling. :wub::wub: I could just be delusional but for now I'm going to allow myself to dream. 

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE ROWOON-HYEYOON-JAEWOOK FOR BEST COUPLE AT MBC AWARDS!!! https://activity.tiktok.com/magic/page/ejs/5df2f05ce7b90a0252e8e072?appType=aweme

They've dropped from 1st to 2nd place!!! :bawling::bawling:

I know everyone's mad about the injustice that MBC did to our DanHaru couple, I'm so upset too, it really feels like a slap to the face. But even so, we wouldn't be doing anyone any favours (except the competition) if we don't vote!!! Even if it's a love triangle, let's try our best to give them this award so that DanHaru's love and Rowoon&Hye Yoon's hard work can be recognized!! Fighting!!!

• Like 4

I think korean viewers are boycotting the best couple award voting for now hoping that mbc will change it. So their focus is now on the best drama category. But still i think our drama dropped to 2nd place for that as well. So please remember to vote!

(https://activity.tiktok.com/magic/page/ejs/5df2f05ce7b90a0252e8e072?appType=aweme)

You are entitled to 3 votes per day so you can actually vote everyday! In fact, you can make full use of your votes by clicking on this button:wod4u7O.png

When you click on it, it will prompt you to share the link on any social media platform you have. Once done, you will receive 2 additional votes which you can use.

For those with extra time, you can actually create multiple accounts on TikTok for voting. Simply use any email addresses to sign up as it does not require any sort of email verification. You can make up any fake email addresses tbh lol. This is also one of the tricks fans from the other drama have been using to gain some of the votes. (shh don't tell them that I've been spying) :) if you need a step-by-step on how to do this, dm me ;)

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Harry97 said:

OMG OMG!! :wub:They are really feeding EY fans well. Also we are probably gonna get EY x Sky Castle crossover

Finally my dream come true:thumbsup:

Our drama is more popular than I thought in Korea, firstly drama was google yearly list and  now these results are so good and Haru no.1:thumbsup: I know now , everybody already love drama and couple so I don't care MBC drama awards .I'm drama fan for years and I follow like news and so many Hallyu Star's dramas even can't be these list.Really good job drama, cast :thumbsup::bawling:I am really happy. 

From a very brief period of December 14-17, users of the popular online community 'Theqoo' voted for their favorite dramas, male characters, female characters, and drama couples of 2019!

Check out the results below to see if you share some drama faves with your fellow netizens

1576650282-1.png

Your Favorite Drama of 2019?

1st: 'When The Camellias Bloom'

2nd: 'Extraordinary You'

3rd: 'Hotel Del Luna'

4th: 'Tale of Nokdu'

5th: 'The Fiery Priest'

6th: 'Melo Is My Nature' & 'SKY Castle'

7th: 'The Crowned Clown'

8th: 'At Eighteen' & 'The Light in Your Eyes'

9th: 'Boyfriend' & 'Watcher'

10th: 'Chocolate'

1576650513-3.png

Best Male Character of 2019?

1st: Haru

2nd: Hwang Yong Sik

3rd: Kim Hae Il

4th: Nokdu

5th: Goo Chan Sung

6th: Choi Jun Woo

7th: Kim Dan

8th: Lee Kang

9th: Nam Sun Ho

10th: Kim Jin Hyuk & Cha Eun Ho & Ha Sun

Spoiler

1576650514-4.png

Best Female Character of 2019?

1st: Jang Man Wol

2nd: Dong Baek

3rd: Eun Dan Oh

4th: Dong Joo

5th: Kim Hye Ja

6th: Lee Yeon Seo

7th: Park Kyung Sun & Moon Cha Young

8th: Han Seo Jin & Lee Jung In

9th: Yoo So Woon & Kang Ye Seo

10th: Kim Hye Na & Tanya & Na Jung Sun

Spoiler

1576650514-5.png

Best Couple of 2019?

1st: Dan-Haru ('Extraordinary You')

2nd: Dong-Jeon ('Tale of Nokdu')

3rd: Man-Chan ('Hotel Del Luna')

5th: Ho-Du ('When The Camellias Bloom')

6th: Woo-Yoo ('At Eighteen') & Moon River ('Chocolate')

7th: Dan-Yeon ('Angel's Last Mission: Love')

• Like 4
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, Jillia said:

From what I see she doesn't have a actor thread.

I've been trying to figure out how to create one for Kim Hye Yoon. Does anyone know? It seems like a tedious process but I really want to make one so that all her international fans can gather at one place :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

bbf378145450d4cb8989d04bcc6088b2646cde8b

cd3b1b89914fd16f4ba6ab5b6f793e1313051aed

Spoiler

4d571b9f4ddbaa3e7a2fa4d30abbf03eec2c5b6e505981b0737c23391673d8aa806dad04df1e1f7f31284a3b9c328629f8d15e14359b67cccf7a18c5817111320e50bb7974ea8e4b740a473513e09047

Credit : 01reigen

While watching this video I realized that I would have actually shipped them if only Baek Kyung wasn't so violent and rude and a much better option Haru hadn't existed. 10 year crush, heart condition, broken family, trauma of losing mother. Their story is just so heart wrenching. Perfect for a melodrama

• Like 3

@Jillia Oh I see thank you so much!! That helps a lot, I'll go read up on that thread when I have some more time. It's too bad that I'm busy with work and Christmas activities this time of year as well, but if you happen to get a head start on it before I do, just let me know! :lol: ..just in case we both create one at the same time lol. 

• Like 1

@Jillia The problem is Baek Kyung realized his mistake too late. I doubt whether he would have still felt guilty for his actions if he hadn't remembered him killing her. I admit that handshake scene with Dan Oh was very sad ( LJW's acting was totally outstanding there) and I am glad that he was finally at peace but like you said he was never actually redeemed and was able to find himself because he just disappeared. I still don't agree that giving a mere jacket makes his horrible mistakes be forgotten. Maybe he wasn't really interested to find himself and was just tired of everything after all that bad things happened to him. 

They should have spent some more time exploring Baek Kyung's character but then I don't think I would have compromised with DanHaru's sweet scenes either. Baek Kyung is the most underutilized character of EY along with Joo Da.

The way Haru is looking at her so lovingly and the surety in his face that the girl he is with is also madly in love with him :wub: I think Dan Oh's heart might not as weak as she claims to be otherwise how was she able to put up with Haru's intense stares throughout the drama :lol:

• Like 1