[Drama 2019] Extraordinary You / Suddenly One Day, 어쩌다 발견한 하루 - 2019 MBC Drama of the Year

0ly40

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@-Love Blossom-

That would've been somewhat awesome but also painful. But I guess it's worse for Ha Ru because she is now back to not even responding to him - when he was an extra without a setup.

I am not much worried about Dan Oh not remembering Haru because just like someone wrote earlier that Dan Oh told Baek Kyung that Haru is her fate so she will remember him in no time. Unless the writer drag this of course. I am more concerned with how she will behave with Baek Kyung. I can't really watch her crushing over Baek Kyung in front of Haru. That would be unbearable for both Haru and us. I hope at least now Baek Kyung will realise his mistake and distance himself from her.

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Same, girl, SAME!

But I actually hope that Kyung's plan went down the drain. He played with the idea to kill Dan Oh in the shadow in order to get back the girl who was crushing on him for 10 years, who only existed for him. And I somewhat have the hope that this won't be the case either. Jinmichae didn't say you can kill someone in the shadow and you will get back the person you wished for. So I guess we won't see that Dan Oh either. Her hairstyle and demeanor is completely different from the unaware Dan Oh in the beginning.

Hope new Dan Oh will give Baek Kyung a tough time both in stage and shadow. Would love to see the rudeness and coldness of Ye Suh in her. B)

Instead of her remember everything how about she falls in love with Haru all over again and then remember everything. That would be so beautiful and meaningful that they will always fall for each other no matter what. But unfortunately we don't have time for this. Is there any baseball game or anything? I don't want Wednesday to come I don't want it end. :tears:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Kyung definitely deserves some of his own medicine. :D But I could also live with her just being indifferent towards him. Before she at least wanted to get along with him. So it would be nice to see that her new self doesn't want to have anything to do with him. Or at least her setup isn't connected to him at all.

There is definitely not enough time which is why I wonder how they're going to fit this all in two hourse. :o

I think this time Kyung will really get his own reality check and he will finally realize you can't force your feelings on someone. 

I hope they don't drag the self awareness loss track for the whole episode because there are already so many lose ends left for them to tie. Same even I'm wondering how they are going to fit it all in 2hrs. I'm expecting mbc to give us preview for ep 29-30 tomorrow (Tuesday)

• Like 5

I am reading a lot of angst about the ending.  I know the track record for strong finishes for these types of series is not particularly good and obviously writer-nim and director-nim are going to finish the story how they please.  However, I am completely optimistic about the finish of this tale.  In general art is supposed to reflect humanity.  That said, if Dan-Oh becomes self aware again, then remembering Ha-Ru is irrelevant.  Why?  Because the yearning in the human heart is to find one's soulmate.  If any couple could be called soulmates, it would be Ha-Ru and Dan-oh.    Add to that end, how could any woman resist falling in love with a good looking person that is kind and truly would give anything, including their life for the person they love.  I think we will see a satisfying ending for our couple.  Fear not.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

Hope new Dan Oh will give Baek Kyung a tough time both in stage and shadow. Would love to see the rudeness and coldness of Ye Suh in her. B)

Instead of her remember everything how about she falls in love with Haru all over again and then remember everything. That would be so beautiful and meaningful that they will always fall for each other no matter what. But unfortunately we don't have time for this. Is there any baseball game or anything? I don't want Wednesday to come I don't want it end. :tears:

Doubt it would happen as she got the "reset" to her original set-up!!! I'm suspecting this time maybe Haru will go to her like their first meeting and she will remember him now something i find really beautiful...More likely Baek Kyung will realize that what he'll get by his side is just a shell and not the real Dan Oh..I'm more curious how will they escape,if it is from their "Secret" Story because u can say they will truly get their happy ending if they aren't controlled at all by the writer otherwise it would be pure makjang even if Dan Oh is healthy...

• Like 6

This drama is currently on going, but I still can't get enough and wait until the next episode aired. Eun Dan Oh cute antics and joyful aura brighten up my mood. Haru's smile makes my heart melt. I love the chemistry of Kim Hye Yoon and SF9’s Rowoon. They nailed portraying their characters. Keep it up guys! :heart:

• Like 5

hi, been a silent lurker for weeks...

really want to share my thought at the ending :

i have this feeling that the ending will show us the umbrella scene again ( like ep 2 ending) in the college set up (new manhwa maybe)

OH MY OH MY 

and if they really spend the 90% of the last ep without Haru and only show him at the end, i will sagak the writer nim to hell

*not an english speaker, so pardon my english*

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Nooooo. I dont like the preview. I hope they wont drag DO amnesia too long. But still, the beach/trip scene. Sigh.

Spoiler

I want DO to have that blissful expression with HR. Again, sigh. I know BK will help HR in the end based on what he says in the preview but still. It's even hard for me to watch DO being happy with BK, how about HR then.

I'm talking as if they're real people in real life. :D This is just how much i care about the characters. 

• Like 6

Andwae I don't like the preview :bawling::tears: looks like they are going to drag amnesia throughout the whole episode. Now we are back to keep expectations low for the ending

Me: I want more DanHaru kisses :wub:

Writer :   Here you go:(

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

What's with the beach scene?:o:tears: Usually lead couple get a scene like this. Now I can only wish that she remembers hiim in the first half not at the end of the episode. I am not liking at all how Baek Kyung is smiling and playing with her after all he has done to her. Hope those are in stage where he has no control.

• Like 9

It looks like sweet scenes with BK and maybe even a kiss.  :P  Secret is playing out like the original plot.  She said yes on stage in the last episode when BK proposed.  HR may not get his girl till Thu finale then in a new comic?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2