[Drama 2019] Joseon Survival, 조선생존기

larus

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gm4queen I was telling @Lawyerh that KJH needs to promote himself more among overseas fans, through Facebook. He needs an assistant to communicate in English, but there is sth wrong. Facebook groups and Vietnam page are active, but not enough. The viewership will be less, and ratings low, he will be disappointed again. He should resort to a Korean assistant who knows English, to create an official Facebook page for him

38 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Why is it that nobody's talking about this drama there were even some accounts which did not include on their updates the ratings for this. I think this is interesting. I'll put this on my watchlist.

I think it's because the sub is kind of slow and some had problems even finding the raw.

22 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@phoenix24 I find the raw , but give up on sub , if anyone got it send me the link please :bawling:

On 6/9/2019 at 10:17 AM, phoenix24 said:

I think it's because the sub is kind of slow and some had problems even finding the raw.

22 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

@Ameera Ali I'm trying to tell the owner of vietsub to allow subtitle contribution then I would help for youtube video.  Although, I'm not sure how long youtube video last since other one account got terminated early.

20 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Usually the subtitlers respond when there is much request for a certain drama, it is available raw, the subs are coming soon, 

Joseon Survival with English subtitle is available on ODK (On demand Korea), a Korean program platform very much similar to Viu and Viki.  The site has English subtitle for both episodes 1 and 2

B2WUvI2.jpg

The drama does look low budget or just clumsy filmed but it is entertaining and the villain can already take his place in the most horrible ones that dramaland produced...Quite curious how the timeslip will work...The sibling relationship is very endering...

Archived