[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

11 hours ago, sushilicious said:

:confounded: tomorrow is Friday why so slow! I’m so into voice and Jin now! I want it now! *wails like a baby*

*nate shoves cookies down sushi’s throat to quiet her down* :joy:

Almost there @sushilicious almost there! :joy:

9 hours ago, nateko said:

Ya know how I kept myself sane this week? I imagined a very heated showdown between Kousuke and Moo Jin Hyuk :naughty: I've rewatched some fanmade vids from season 1 and remembered how MJH's temper matches Kousuke's crazy one. Daaang, I'd love to see that.

Haha, this is a good one! I miss MJH! He was amazing in season 1. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

’Is Do Kang Woo, really is the murderer of Minho?”

Nooooooo please. What really happened before? that's a question we all want answered :joy:

And is that guy KJ's doctor from her rehab? If yes KW's condition may have been worsened because it was aided and not a natural result of the explosion

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Hi hiiiii everyone!

Been busy visiting family & friends for Eid.

Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone who celebrate! :grin:

Btw,

I suddenly came to this realization that.. everytime I watch Voice series, time went by so fast.

We are already halfway through S3! And this coming weekend we will be in the second half! :scream:

I am so torn between anticipating how the story would end and dreading that it would end so soon.  If only they make it 50 episodes! :tounge_xd:

Eid Mubarak!! I totally feel how time flies with Voice :bawling:

• Like 4

Kim Jae Wook was superb as MJH in the first Voice... 

Sorry out of topic, has anyone watched his latest drama? I cannot believed he acted sooo evil in the first Voice but acted sooo cute and bubbly in Her private life...

I'm hoping KW don't become totally Kousuke and he didn't murder Minho but the question I'm wondering is why is KW having flashback of Minho whenever he sees the blood on someone's ear? 

In Voice 2, he also had flashback of Minho when a vision of her calling him and telling him to return something to her back. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sheelatpsfm said:

Kim Jae Wook was superb as MJH in the first Voice... 

Sorry out of topic, has anyone watched his latest drama? I cannot believed he acted sooo evil in the first Voice but acted sooo cute and bubbly in Her private life...

Kim Jae Wook was Mo Tae Gu in Season 1. I think there's been a mixed up. But you're right, he's really cute in Her Private Life. :D 

2 hours ago, sheelatpsfm said:

I'm hoping KW don't become totally Kousuke and he didn't murder Minho but the question I'm wondering is why is KW having flashback of Minho whenever he sees the blood on someone's ear? 

In Voice 2, he also had flashback of Minho when a vision of her calling him and telling him to return something to her back. 

It's possible that he has been brainwashed. He did say that he doesn't remember which memories are real and which ones are not. That's why there are a lot of theories right now as to how Kouseke fits in all of this. It's also confusing and makes us doubt since everyone around him is so sure to say that he murdered MH.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rogueprincess51 said:

Kim Jae Wook was Mo Tae Gu in Season 1. I think there's been a mixed up. But you're right, he's really cute in Her Private Life. :D 

It's possible that he has been brainwashed. He did say that he doesn't remember which memories are real and which ones are not. That's why there are a lot of theories right now as to how Kouseke fits in all of this. It's also confusing and makes us doubt since everyone around him is so sure to say that he murdered MH.

I also think that he might have been brainwashed since we still don't know exactly what happened after the explosion. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko no matter the case Let me remind you to bring some blankets and popcorns for tomorrow lolll :joy: ah the drinks too haha 

Imma bring cookies. Haha

Im done with work and I’m so ready for Voice! Woohoo!

I sooo envy you! We're doing overtime. 
One more day and we see Kouseke!

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:joy: alright one cookie :cookie: up till today I don’t know the recipe of @nateko‘s drinks so you can ask her to give you some haha

@rogueprincess51, @sushilicious Yup, I'm the drink supplier here, there'll be plenty of drinks tomorrow :ph34r: the recipe is secret, you know how it works, girls :ph34r: It would be like asking the killer to reveal his own identity if I were to give out the recipe. Wire Shun wouldn't approve. :skull:

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:joy: alright one cookie :cookie: up till today I don’t know the recipe of @nateko‘s drinks so you can ask her to give you some haha

sooo stingy. I would need more than one since I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! 

very well said @nateko You learned from the best. Hahaha. 

Just another thought though, I went back to the BTS pics of the latest episode you posted last time. I thought I remember seeing photos of Chief Na who found KW choking the life out of KJ and it's not there anymore. If I remember right, I think there was a scene there were KW hands was on the table but KJ was on the floor on his side and Chief Na was on looking at them with his flashlight. I'm not sure I remember right so I went back to check but it's not there anymore :bawling:

• Like 4

@rogueprincess51 Oh wow, you're right! They totally removed all the spoiler pictures, but it's too late already, we've seen them :sweat_smile:

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hey, the ingredients are hard to get okay. I have limited amount. I need to order some medicine from japan again. Sigh. I ate too much.

Stop overdosing on those cookies!! :mrgreen:

oh gosh, here's something funny, I chocked on my drink

• LOL 6

Its already 8 eps and halfway of season 3... Hope soon they will give us the unanswered questions. 

Waiting for ep9.... 

PS: cookies won't help better buy something stronger than that for the waiting... hehhehehehhe

• LOL 2

Looks like i have to wait for the raw episode to be uploaded. My usual streaming site not working and the internet seems not cooperating either at this hour.

To those who are streaming, enjoy the bless. :bawling:

Anyone could provide me a site that upload the raw episode the fastest? Possibly 1 to 1.5 hour after the broadcast? Please message me the link. Thank you in advance! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Wahhh Kousuke might be at a disadvantage. (His mental illness) 

So in this episode..they focus more of the off case stories. Thennnn they dive in to the case near the end. The lighter guy have been reveal. He is not those Oppa looking type though:ph34r: the last part of the episode is real chilling. 

Hide contents

KJ’s relationship and KW have been affected. Greatly.

I know him, but I can't remember what's the actor's name. He's been in many dramas. 

I wonder what is he eating. Human flesh? Human liver? Eeekkk! :scream:

I can't wait to watch the raw episode! 

Saw the clip just now. KKJ is really mad and disappointed because she thought KW just lying when he said about trusting Director Kang and wanting to work together.

• Like 4

I read the Korean comments just now.

The Lighter Flicker is Park Byung Eun. 

But, I wonder if he is the main villain.. Hmmm

I think he is in middle upper rank. 

Remember. It's "city of accomplices". 

Hmmmmm :ph34r:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1