[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

59 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

What a rare video, IMO. LDW’s ex (Suzy), ideal type (IU) and forever love (In Na - this is a PiChi Couple thread so if you don’t agree then go away haha) in the same interview:

Its really 'omo omo omo:dizzy:

All 3 together linked by 1 guy..wonder what are their thoughts now..but to the younger ones...do let unnie win (personal opinion):grimace:

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

It also seems to veer away from romance (and therefore kissing scenes) + seems to be a mostly-male cast so this must have been approved by YIN.

(Okay this will kill the joke but I need to spell this out in case a one-sided fan gets offended again. The statement above is a joke, guys. :sweatingbullets:)

Not jus YIN..dont think i can accept him kissing someone else so soon:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I have read it once, that some fans were quite reluctant on LDW-YIN because they thought that YIN and Suzy are close friends like YIN and IU. They said that how can YIN date LDW when LDW has a past with Suzy who is a close friend of YIN too. After watching the video, I think they are not close at all (YIN and Suzy) maybe they are just casual friends. The thing about LDW-YIN, it shows though we're still not sure about it. We, shippers/fans, are the ones who should be unsure about them. We are third parties moreover outsiders/bystanders of their relationship. They, LDW-YIN, should knew it themselves as the protagonists of their own story :lol:Whenever I view them, I am totally amazed. Their image of being together transcends into a beautiful feeling that overflows to their audience. I'm totally fascinated :D:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 6

5 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

I have read it once, that some fans were quite reluctant on LDW-YIN because they thought that YIN and Suzy are close friends like YIN and IU. They said that how can YIN date LDW when LDW has a past with Suzy who is a close friend of YIN too. After watching the video, I think they are not close at all (YIN and Suzy) maybe they are just casual friends. The thing about LDW-YIN, it shows though we're still not sure about it. We, shippers/fans, are the ones who should be unsure about them. We are third parties moreover outsiders/bystanders of their relationship. They, LDW-YIN, should knew it themselves as the protagonists of their own story :lol:Whenever I view them, I am totally amazed. Their image of being together transcends into a beautiful feeling that overflows to their audience. I'm totally fascinated :D:wub:

I wonder if this will be an issue in the future. I can see why this could complicate things. I am hoping that the previous analysis about LDW and the ex not being a real couple is true.

Delulu warning

playing 3 scenarios in my mind:

Spoiler

1) Previous relationship was real - Our OTP are really just friends and was actually the reason how the ex-couple got together

2) Previous relationship was real - How can Wookie & YIN get past this as far as the public opinion is concerned? Even if the relationship was short, people will have hesitations about supporting them because it is kind of awkward

unless they were never friends to begin with and just happened to have IU as a mutual friend.

( But it will still have repercussions..this actually happened twice in my circle of friends - I have a big circle of friends, and its really not a nice scenario, the guys were at fault both times IMHO) —> Just in case this gets misinterpreted, I am talking about a personal experience, it does not have anything to do with our boy...

3) Previous relationship was not real - 

Could still be an issue for the same reason as above - Hallyu is such a tough industry to fall in love or have relationships in smh, hoping this will change in the near future 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, lhynne said:

On April 19, OCN stated, “Lee Dong Wook has received an offer to star in ‘Strangers from Hell’ (working title).”

An exclusive report made by Sports Chosun stated that the actor would appear in the drama as the character from Room 203, a man who is good at psychological warfare by approaching strangers in a friendly way and digging up their information, but ultimately hides his inner thoughts. However, as the drama is in its planning stages, it was reported that the character Lee Dong Wook might appear as in the drama has not yet been materialized.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1318746wpp/lee-dong-wook-offered-role-in-im-siwans-upcoming-comeback-drama

I don't think he'd be able to resist the character and if ever it would be his first time to play a villain role 

Omoo Thank God. No romance drama! Why do i be so possessive about these two.:crazy: Please no romance drama at least for short period later. I cant stand seeing them kissing with another co-star. *Just kill me then:sweatingbullets:*

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

58 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Omoo Thank God. No romance drama! Why do i be so possessive about these two.:crazy: Please no romance drama at least for short period later. I cant stand seeing them kissing with another co-star. *Just kill me then:sweatingbullets:*

Honey, you're not alone in this. I feel the same way too. No love angles or them kissing other people for quite a long time yet. I can't take it. :sweatingbullets:

I'd only be okay with that after they get married perhaps? :sweat_smile:

53 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

@aveerie

Hahahaa..trying so hard to make some space with those crazy fan girls.:lol:

Thoughtful hubby :wub: YIN must be so proud of him! :rolleyes: kkkk

I think the fan girls got a little too close for comfort. If you know what I mean. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

I wonder if this will be an issue in the future. I can see why this could complicate things. I am hoping that the previous analysis about LDW and the ex not being a real couple is true.

From the interview, I can see Suzy and In Na aren't very close. They only have a common friend, that's all.

It is a valid concern, but you know - if two people are truly in love, they can move mountains. So I'm not too worried. What I'm thinking actually, is it might take a while for our couple to admit publicly that they are dating, because the public won't be too keen on their dating announcement if they do it now since it's barely a year since LDW's public relationship (if you can call it that since they were supposed to be just in the getting to know phase when their relationship was made public - and weren't actually dating).

PLUS there's the privacy thing.

Anyway, I hope it won't take three years for their marriage announcement. Given how hard Wookie Oppa is working now so he can properly raise a family, let's hope they're targeting to marry and make babies next year :lol:

48 minutes ago, aveerie said:

I think the fan girls got a little too close for comfort. If you know what I mean. :joy:

:tounge_xd::tounge_xd::tounge_xd:

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

22 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

From the interview, I can see Suzy and In Na aren't very close. They only have a common friend, that's all.

It is a valid concern, but you know - if two people are truly in love, they can move mountains. So I'm not too worried. What I'm thinking actually, is it might take a while for our couple to admit publicly that they are dating, because the public won't be too keen on their dating announcement if they do it now since it's barely a year since LDW's public relationship (if you can call it that since they were supposed to be just in the getting to know phase when their relationship was made public - and weren't actually dating).

PLUS there's the privacy thing.

Anyway, I hope it won't take three years for their marriage announcement. Given how hard Wookie Oppa is working now so he can properly raise a family, let's hope they're targeting to marry and make babies next year :lol:

:tounge_xd::tounge_xd::tounge_xd:

Yes i remember that when dating publicity of ldw n that girl is kinda weird tho for me (readers).. that news told that they just getting know each other.. but bcoz it made public so they decide to dating?

I remember again i got confuse about this.. kinda they r "forced" to be together bcoz that news? If they caught being together somewhere, its just normal tho.. meet friends (male or female) is different from dating right?

So for me (personally), i think there's some other issue behind that dating news tho.. its all about ent industry..

P.s: remember in tyh there's a scene when oys's agency didnt want to clear up dating rumor of oys n her drama partner? Just to boost rating tho.. its all business guys.. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:

Yes i remember that when dating publicity of ldw n that girl is kinda weird tho for me (readers).. that news told that they just getting know each other.. but bcoz it made public so they decide to dating?

I remember again i got confuse about this.. kinda they r "forced" to be together bcoz that news? If they caught being together somewhere, its just normal tho.. meet friends (male or female) is different from dating right?

So for me (personally), i think there's some other issue behind that dating news tho.. its all about ent industry..

P.s: remember in tyh there's a scene when oys's agency didnt want to clear up dating rumor of oys n her drama partner? Just to boost rating tho.. its all business guys.. :D

That scene though :lol: It is something that dramas/movies can freely convey, the secrets of the world. With its physical size and population size, it is always possible that weird acts to exist. What if everything in TYH is 90% true?! ^_^ Businesses nowadays are weird :D

• Like 1
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

That scene though :lol: It is something that dramas/movies can freely convey, the secrets of the world. With its physical size and population size, it is always possible that weird acts to exist. What if everything in TYH is 90% true?! ^_^ Businesses nowadays are weird :D

For the sake of my Happy delulu mind..I would say..Touch Your Heart drama potrays their real life soo well. :D

Besides these two already confirmed that their character in drama have many similarities with their own character too. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

She calls Gong Yoo Oppa too kkk...

When asked about the favourite food in Taiwan, In Na said she likes hot pot the most. "Gong Yoo oppa recommended teppanyaki and seafood," she said.

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/asianbuzz/photos/yoo-in-na-wants-to-try-different-characters-9174138#slideshow-1

Goblin cast must be really really close if they knew YIN was going to Taiwan 

She mentioned LDW too duringthe presscon

n this day, Yoo In Na told Taiwanese media outlets, "I was incredibly happy because fans greeted me warmly at the airport. I was envious of Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook because they had fan meetings in Taiwan. I've always wanted to visit if I got the chance." 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/yoo-in-na-declines-questions-about-iu-at-a-press-conference-in-taiwan

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Meinehappiness said:

Wondering what are two lovey dovey doing recently beside working...playing ninja here and there :wub:

"apeuloneun..from now on..Lets meet up in private place like you place or my place.."-_-

Shippers be like : "Go ooon..we dont mind at all":love:

Nadooo! I dont mind and i hope we dont need to wait too long them to announce...im rewatching again thanks to your video:heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

10 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

Wondering what are two lovey dovey doing recently beside working...playing ninja here and there :wub:

"apeuloneun..from now on..Lets meet up in private place like you place or my place.."-_-

Shippers be like : "Go ooon..we dont mind at all":love:

Oh no, no, no, no, noooooo! We certainly don't mind them being ninjas at all. I, for one, am very willing to wait til they find themselves ready to settle down and make beautiful babies what with their beautiful genes together, and thus, decide to announce wedding bells. :sweat_smile:

• Love 9

3 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

‘that girl’ tho hahahah same with me. thats why until now i think its a little shady. well entertainment industry is shady so.. hahaha even IF they really dated, it didnt last long so i guess we can say they are not compatible.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5