Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

13 hours ago, o10orio said:

Post Goblin.  Coincidence or couple bracelets?

It looks like his hand is on Inna’s back:wub:.

Wookie making sure InNa is warm:

Did you guys notice that pat on the shoulder though?! I had to rewatch and see if Wookie did pat her left shoulder like he was trying to comfort her since she was cold....or is my delulu mind playing tricks on me? :wub:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

ANOTHER RUN IN  :heart::joy: :

Now it's 2011 

mxiV1B.jpg

2dmysA.jpg

thanks  yinldw on IG for this discovery!  :kiss_wink:

So it's now: 

2006 Arang (YIN cameo in LDW movie)

2011  Tv Segment

2014   MAMA

2015   Bubblegum (YIN cameo in LDW drama)

2016/17 Goblin

2017  LiivMate CF

2019 Touch Your Heart 

:heart:

• Love 6

43 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Did you guys notice that pat on the shoulder though?! I had to rewatch and see if Wookie did pat her left shoulder like he was trying to comfort her since she was cold....or is my delulu mind playing tricks on me? :wub:

Confirmed pat-ted her shoulder! :glasses:

• Love 4

2 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

Back then i've seen LDW being playful player with his costar, but now i see the different vibe between them. LDW seems adore her much and being respectful. By my own experience this is not soo seems as friend or close friend, they are really beyond it. :wub:

I agree with you, i can see that Dongwook has so much respect for Inna. Our Inna, just as what has been mentioned here seems like a prim and proper girl. haha she really has an "eoni" vibe.

and since the english subs are coming out, i would like to just have this appreciation post to Lee Dong Wook who is the main reason why this ship is still sailing. It is because of his deliberate, willful and conscious choice to act alongside with Inna that's why we have now our ointment couple. He could have turned down the project and scout for a better drama or script considering the cons  but he did not. What's nice is that as what he has mentioned, it was Yoo In Na who was casted first as Oh Jin Shim who played a major factor in him choosing this project.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO BE WITH YOO IN NA, LEE DONG WOOK. <3 

• Love 13

1 hour ago, intrariver said:

ANOTHER RUN IN  :heart::joy: :

Now it's 2011 

thanks  yinldw on IG for this discovery!  :kiss_wink:

So it's now: 

2006 Arang (YIN cameo in LDW movie)

2011  Tv Segment

2014   MAMA

2015   Bubblegum (YIN cameo in LDW drama)

2016/17 Goblin

2017  LiivMate CF

2019 Touch Your Heart 

:heart:

2020- engagement announcement

2021- marriage

2022- announcement of pregnancy

HEAVENS PLEASE?HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

I've been wondering about ep 15's bts in the yg stage video where they're rehearsing the kissing scene and the scene in the episode. I'm not sure because YIN is in character or what, but did anyone notice that she keeps looking at LDW's lips and then his eyes but his eyes are just fixed on her eyes. Maybe I'm just delusional and having major withdrawal XD hahaha. Does anyone have any thoughts? 

• Love 7

Just now, ziggery567 said:

I've been wondering about ep 15's bts in the yg stage video where they're rehearsing the kissing scene and the scene in the episode. I'm not sure because YIN is in character or what, but did anyone notice that she keeps looking at LDW's lips and then his eyes but his eyes are just fixed on her eyes. Maybe I'm just delusional and having major withdrawal XD hahaha. Does anyone have any thoughts? 

yes...u are right, she was looking 'up and down' rather constantly and consistently before being kissed.  LDW was only looking into her eyes...i thought she was anxious of his 'next move'

• Love 7

35 minutes ago, michsg said:

yes...u are right, she was looking 'up and down' rather constantly and consistently before being kissed.  LDW was only looking into her eyes...i thought she was anxious of his 'next move'

Yesssssss or more like anticipating :smirk: hahahaha

• Love 6

42 minutes ago, michsg said:

I do that when i kiss bcs i really want that (kiss). Woaah their acting (if) are really good you can feel the intense energy of both of them. For me especially when KJR paused while kissing & teasing her to reach his lips. You can't have that kind of chemistry carelessly. They are really good actors ^_^

• Love 7

6 minutes ago, JupiterSzn said:

I do that when i kiss bcs i really want that (kiss). Woaah their acting (if) are really good you can feel the intense energy of both of them. For me especially when KJR paused while kissing & teasing her to reach his lips. You can't have that kind of chemistry carelessly. They are really good actors ^_^

ya..the teasing bit by KJR causing OJS to tilt her head was quite not the usual...it was rather intense, especially compared with the rest of the standard kisses in K dramas...or even the Kim Sewon-Yoo Yeu Reum kiss...it was 'touch da lips'...so i duno if the teasing was acting or ad lib

• Love 4

1 hour ago, michsg said:

I noticed that too. And I thought, "Is she being cautious that they might give too much away? So, is 'something' really there then, if so?"

• Love 4

9 minutes ago, michsg said:

ya..the teasing bit by KJR causing OJS to tilt her head was quite not the usual...it was rather intense, especially compared with the rest of the standard kisses in K dramas...or even the Kim Sewon-Yoo Yeu Reum kiss...it was 'touch da lips'...so i duno if the teasing was acting or ad lib

Yeaaahh I know right. Usually they only doing deep kiss not that KJR doin (pause & teasing). When i see that it give me "OMO" & sayin that really like a passionate "real" kiss. :lol:

Sorry for my delulu mind hahaha

• Love 5

1 hour ago, JupiterSzn said:

Because they weren’t acting when they were kissing :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

I agree with you, i can see that Dongwook has so much respect for Inna. Our Inna, just as what has been mentioned here seems like a prim and proper girl. haha she really has an "eoni" vibe.

and since the english subs are coming out, i would like to just have this appreciation post to Lee Dong Wook who is the main reason why this ship is still sailing. It is because of his deliberate, willful and conscious choice to act alongside with Inna that's why we have now our ointment couple. He could have turned down the project and scout for a better drama or script considering the cons  but he did not. What's nice is that as what he has mentioned, it was Yoo In Na who was casted first as Oh Jin Shim who played a major factor in him choosing this project.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO BE WITH YOO IN NA, LEE DONG WOOK. <3 

indeed!

I just realised as well that the first actor who was offered for KJR's role was JUng Kyung Ho, while YIN was there from the start.

my delulu says LDW chose it because he didn't want to see someone else (apart from JKH decided to refuse it)  grabbing the chance to play romcom with YIN, as he regret during goblin days for not having loads of sweet scenes with Sunny. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

The more I watch slow-mo versions of their drama chat, and their press con, and their BTSs, the more I'm convinced there's actually something going on between the two. And I'm usually the level-headed-delulu type who always asks if it's just wishful thinking, so... :lol:

Anyway, the most recent vids that made me go "hmmm...." are the press-con videos where LDW attempted to hold YIN's hand, as if it's the most natural thing in the world. Unfortunately, YIN had the presence of mind to make sure they were not going to get caught holding hands in public (pfffftttt!). To prove my point, watch the following vids (sorry I don't know how to link to an IG story):

1. Go to yinldw's IG account, and watch his/her 4th most recent slow-mo vid with the caption "When you wanna hold her hand but she friend zones you by holding your wrist instead"

2. Go to ldwyinnau's IG account, and watch one of his/her most recent IG story during the press con;

I don't mind if they go the SongSong route and just announce an imminent wedding. They're both of age! :wub:

• Love 10

1 hour ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

indeed!

I just realised as well that the first actor who was offered for KJR's role was JUng Kyung Ho, while YIN was there from the start.

my delulu says LDW chose it because he didn't want to see someone else (apart from JKH decided to refuse it)  grabbing the chance to play romcom with YIN, as he regret during goblin days for not having loads of sweet scenes with Sunny. 

Or maybe (bordering on fanfic, guys - but you never know :lol:):

> they were already dating prior to TYH (LDW did say during the press con they were meeting privately :phew: )

> then LDW read the script and saw the kissing scenes part ala Jung Rok in the drama

> and he could not stand the idea of YIN doing smooching scenes with another actor (the last time she had steamy kissing scenes with a co-actor, she ended up dating him after the drama :D)

> so he talked to PDnim and Writernim if he could do it instead

> et voila! original actor bumped off the drama hahaha

3 hours ago, michsg said:

The teasing part was so sexy and YIN couldn't resist it! She arched her back a little - she wanted more obviously :wub:

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

InNa and Wookie with kids.  They look adorable!  

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

I don't mind if they go the SongSong route and just announce an imminent wedding. They're both of age! :wub:

Yes, an imminent wedding announcement would be best.

• Love 11

5 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Because they weren’t acting when they were kissing :lol:

Why, why, why, does this theory make me want to do cartwheels! :joy: This is too much happiness this early in the day! It’s not just my delulu mind this time, I also now have a delulu heart!!! :star:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2