[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Dropped quiz.. which smile of ldw that made yin about to faint??

Hint: must be in eps 1-4 (b4 prescon) hahahaha..

I vote his smile when kjr said to ojs that he want to start it over again and work with her properly.. then he offer a shake hand to her b4 she ran to him and fall off.. :D i think his smile on this scene was sooo dammnn handsome.. hahahaha..

Second was his smile to her and said "u've done a good job, ojs-shi" in front of d court while he put d scarf on her neck.. i love that scene too so much plus d ost make it perfect scene.. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 5

FOR ME DONG WOOK LOVE TIMELINE is like this haha

2014 MAMA AWARDS sees a beautiful lady, keeps looking here and there, keeps checking her out. that areumdau innasshi. i dont blame him tho u cant deny, inna is one hella attractive woman.

2016 GOBLIN ERA, he keeps flirting with her but she doesn’t take him seriously haha i didnt take him seriously too, i thought he was just being flirty, you know men are men lmao. but i believe HE HAS A CRUSH ON HER. he gets shy with her. idk but for someone who is really outgoing and extrovert gets shy and embarrass lol there must be something idk haha forgive my delusions if not. haha

2019 TOUCH YOUR HEART well PARDON MY DELULU AGAIN because i really believe  that inna being cast as main lead PLAYED A HUGE PART FOR HIM TO ACCEPT the role hahah well he said it too she is one of the reasons why he accepted it. haha I DONT KNOW WHYYYYY hahaha but my imagination is wild so i just leave it here. haha

anyway i didnt know first that goblin squad still hangs out tgt tbh, but i was really wondering why they are being too comfy during the first btses for people who didnt meet for 2 yrs. turns out they still hangout privately! aha!

idk whats their status now honestly we can just speculate until they announce it publicly so. but i do feel they are attracted to each other ayieeee hahahaha and besides IF dongwook, IF he really dated suzy (still find it shady this one but anyway moving on) and LDH (only if, since its not confirmed) WHY WOULDNT  HE DATE INNA??I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START, SHE IS JUST TOO LOVABLE! the more u get to know her , the more u will love her! thats what i feel. she is just simply beautiful inside and out. and i love how she is so feminine and soft, u just want to protect her. i think i know now how iu and go eun feel about inna unnie hahaha

NRYGayX.gif

i love the way dongwook treats inna. with so much respect (like everyone is saying here hehe) and fondness. ayieeee. like she is somekind of delicate flower, he protects her ayieeee hahaha

after goblin, since they keep in touch aka still hang out tgt. i feel like dongwook understands inna waaaaaay more better now. what kind of lady she is and how she should be treated. including, non-stop teasing her and making her laugh always. he seems addicted to her giggles haha ottokeeeeee my heart hahaha im glad i was able to see it through TYH. hehe

SO WHAT NOW? dongwook oppa dont break our hearts lmao

thought im going to be lowkey but here i am :joy: 

• Like 1
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 2

That moment when Reality is better than in the Drama:

Actually there were many moments like this were Wookie and Inna were cuter/closer in reality than in the drama.

For example compare and contrast the weird ep11&12 avoidance of Skinship (WTF PDnim!!!) vs Wookie & Inna too comfy bodylangauge in the Live DramaTalk LOL :sweatingbullets::joy:

Or LDW more sad and expressive about breakup with OJS than KJR is/is supposed to be. Or comforting each other better in reality than the awkard comforting PDnim directed for their characters (ep11 really unforgivable directing choices!)

Or KJR being an indifferent tsundere vs in reality LDW unable to be anything but mega complient to YIN LOL

Or KRJ not knowing how to keep OJS happy because relationship inexperience vs LDW consitently making Inna happy and laughing

Or KJR & OJS always super formal language LOL vs LDW & YIN speaking banmal in reality and Inna calling him Oppa since years back.

Or KJR & OJS only having one mutual context where they know each other from/can meet beside private meetups 1 on 1 (Always Law Firm) vs in reality LDW & YIN beside in private meetups also have Goblin cast meetups &Groupchat, TYH cast meetups, And other many mutual friends (SeHo, Multiple Common PDs I count 6/7 LOL, LDW and Gongyoo's army buddy CJM guesting in YIN radio show & looking so comfortable so it seemed CJM is also YIN friend too?, and CJM's former costar YEH is also YIN former costar/friend; and LDW & YIN 's friends Nana & YJS getting closer now because doing drama together so even more intertwined friendship circle)

Or KJR & OJS love story spanning only a few months vs in reality LDW & YIN have multiple collabs and runins since 2006 and meeting up and getting much closer for 2 years already

Or KJR too slow/failing to take care of OJS vs in reality LDW is the one making sure Inna stays warm, doesnt get sick (Their Vitamins secret that isnt a secret anymore) and is the one making her laugh. +Waterbottle.   Even the writers who are obsessed about refences with this drama (never seen so many parodies and references in a  drama before! :sweatingbullets:), decided to reference irl LDW&YIN and the BTS editor even added that LDW is the one making her laugh in reality.

Or Drama situation of KJR unaware of OJS acting projects and CFs unlike the rest of the world who admired the Universe's Goddess Vs the reality of LDW&YIN knowing all of each other's current CF deals and Inna knowing/keeping track of his Photoshoots like a fangirl/gf :sweatingbullets:.

KJR disinterest in OJS acting projects and CFs until later vs YIN wanting to work on ALL possible CFs w. LDW in reality and LDW looking very happy about her saying this lol

Sometimes they were behaving more like a couple OFF screen than on screen :heart::sweatingbullets:

• Love 11
  • Insightful 2

45 minutes ago, intrariver said:

That moment when Reality is better than in the Drama:

Actually there were many moments like this were Wookie and Inna were cuter in reality than in the drama.

For example compare and contrast the weird ep11&12 avoidance if Skinship (WTF PDnim!!!) vs Wookie & Inna too comfy bodylangauge in the Live DramTalk LOL :sweatingbullets::joy:

Sometimes they were behaving more like couple OFF screen than on screen :heart::sweatingbullets:

one of the cutest for me was, when they were doing teasers for tyh. in front of christmas tree, dongwook was being pouty/sulky because inna said that it is better to hold like this, means slightly holding hands? (i dont know what dongwook wanted tho) and he started sulking and inna was like “wae wae wae” with her soft voice. its so freaking cuteeeeeeeeee!!! UWU

i made some gifs lmao

yYynyhE.gif

close up because why not

7uPLxBL.gif

• Love 16

OMG!  :scream:

So I just remembered that actually my 2 fave oppas Lee Dong Wook and So Ji Sub are FRIENDS irl (Said by LDW himself in Happy Together.  Unclear how they know/have become friends).... Ya know, the guy that YIN ALMOST worked with but turned down to work with, only to work with LDW instead. :sweatingbullets:

Imagine if she HADNT turned it down , and then YIN would have romantic and kiss scenes with a LDW FRIEND! LOL

And if we're right about them having feelings (Im 90% sure!) then LDW could possibly have been jealous of his friend :sweatingbullets:

And if we wanna go all Conspiracy theory (Just FOR FUN guys :kiss_closed::

Spoiler

Maybe SJS did LDW a favor and helped DISCOURAGE/Talk YIN out of taking Terius as a favor to his friend LDW ? :P

BUT! YIN did say she turned it down because Script wasnt good (which i agree on after watching it!) & that they gave her too little time to consider doing it, so please take this theory with a HUUUUUGE GRAIN OF SALT!

JUST FOR FUN GUYS, ok? :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

one of the cutest for me was, when they were doing teasers for tyh. in front of christmas tree, dongwook was being pouty/sulky because inna said that it is better to hold like this, means slightly holding hands? (i dont know what dongwook wanted tho) and he started sulking and inna was like “wae wae wae” with her soft voice. its so freaking cuteeeeeeeeee!!! UWU

Maybe he wanted a back and forth kiss again for the teaser :lol: hahaha

• LOL 10

On 4/9/2019 at 1:05 PM, riiko1988 said:

i made some gifs lmao

close up because why not

@riiko1988 thanks for pointing this out...i need to go find and rewatch if there's eng subs :ph34r:..the way she responds is like a gf responding to bf or wifey responding to hubby :love:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Love 7

33 minutes ago, michsg said:

@riiko1988 thanks for pointing this out...i need to go find and rewatch if there's eng subs :ph34r:..the way she responds is like a gf responding to bf or wifey responding to hubby :love:

@michsg It's here if you haven't found it yet. https://www.viki.com/videos/1144045v-behind-the-scenes-4-teaser-filming 

And you have the other camera angle here 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, pichiiii said:

@michsg It's here if you haven't found it yet. https://www.viki.com/videos/1144045v-behind-the-scenes-4-teaser-filming 

And you have the other camera angle here 

thank you @pichiiii !!!

is this yours too?  also something i hadnt watched...sharing with the rest who hadnt watch :love:

these teasers........their eyes...sorry to bombard

#4 : girl stunning...guy: handsome and charming

• Love 4

On 4/9/2019 at 1:05 PM, riiko1988 said:

i made some gifs lmao

close up because why not

What a Big Baby Boy! :D

I just wonder why LDW never had long relationship before *or even just the long dating rumour* maybe bcz his pouty/sulky temper. Younger girl might found this so annoying. :lol: Only YIN can comfort him like this. :wub:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, michsg said:

Same thoughts here. She seemed like a GF trying to console & reason with her sulking better half. :wub:

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

25 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

What a Big Baby Boy! :D

I just wonder why LDW never had long relationship before *or even just the long dating rumour* maybe bcz his pouty/sulky temper. Younger girl might found this so annoying. :lol: Only YIN can comfort him like this. :wub:

Our boy needs a lot of growing up to do :lol:but I think YIN can also give the kind of nurturing that he needs :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Hello fellow shippers! :lol:

I am kind of new to this thread and I have been thoroughly enjoying reading whatever is being posted here! :rolleyes: I have also been revisiting/rewatching all the episodes and BTS clips linked here and positively believe that our speculation for our favourite couple is right on the spot. Both LDW and YIN seem to be genuinely interested in each other IRL. So I sincerely wish that one of them would take an initiative and just go for it! Hoping for the best! *Fingers crossed* :wub:

• Love 8

2 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

Hello fellow shippers! :lol:

I am kind of new to this thread and I have been thoroughly enjoying reading whatever is being posted here! :rolleyes: I have also been revisiting/rewatching all the episodes and BTS clips linked here and positively believe that our speculation for our favourite couple is right on the spot. Both LDW and YIN seem to be genuinely interested in each other IRL. So I sincerely wish that one of them would take an initiative and just go for it! Hoping for the best! *Fingers crossed* :wub:

Welcome aboard the PICHI ship and feel free to share your observations or delulu with the group :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

LOL

Well LDW did say a past interview that his relationships have lasted from minimum 1 year to maximum 3. And his sister even mentioned in 2014 that he used to date a singer before she got famous? So let's not be naive now and think a total catch like LDW never dated longterm lol.

I think he's just the SECRETIVE TYPE of dater who only ever will confirm a longterm relationship once he's so serious about her that he's going to marry her.

The type that remains "single" all his life for the public (well except now for the very sketchy Suzy dating news. See page 3 on this forum Newbies) then suddenly at late age has Marriage news LOL

Now YIN has laid it out clearly that she wants to MARRY and not just date only to breakup.

So I think our guy here has to also consider whether it can last or not before deciding to pursue her as more than friends.   After all he shouldnt compromise the great thing they have only for a later (possibly bitter) breakup. He has far to much respect for her as we've seen to break her heart like that, so unless he's confident about FOREVER he wont pursue. ESPECIALLY since YIN even said she wants marriage. That would also just be wasting her time and oppoturnities when she wants to marry and not just date.

....So if he does pursue her it should eventually lead to the news of marriage we hope for,  that is IF he does pursue her as more than friends!

Having feelings (90% on this one) is a total different thing than actually starting and committing to a relationship, especially to a relationship with marriage in mind! (not confident on this one....YET)

So I'd say either later on we'll get really dissapointed (If this happens people PLEEEASE be mature about it, Nomore immature lashing out and hating on anyone they hang out w. other than each other!)  or very happy. It can go either way at this point.

I hope IF LDW does/has/will pursue her that they throw us fans a clear hint of dating though.  Only its' harder with YIN not having social media 

Spoiler

In my experince with reel to real couples , it's always the woman who is the obvious one on social media posting hints for fans. Doing the "Lovestagram"

and LDW acc run by agency and sometimes only him.  Well but there' still their individual interviews and apperances.  And still hoping someone will ask LDW too on his current thoughts on marriage.

And indeed YIN the master of Calming down the temperamental LDW lol.  Actually that's THE BIGGEST TELL, I'd say.  This stubborn and emo guy being calmed and so COMPLIANT to YIN.

Rewatching old BTS with others, Roommate, Strong Heart as well as watching BTS w. others that I hadnt seen before, I CANT FIND THIS BEHAVIOUR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I cant find LDW being this compliant with anyone else.  Overall he is a very nice and kind guy who really respects ANYONE but super obedient ? No. this is on another higher level of extra nice.

It's too much.  You have to like a person ALOT to be this obedient, especially when youre normally not like this and even stubborn and temperamental lol.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 9