[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

17 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

Anyone can catch what probably happened back then? I see LDW was jealous here.

The fist bump at the end lol KGE looks so done with the kids.

17 hours ago, intrariver said:
Spoiler

LOL

Well LDW did say a past intetview that his relationships have lasted from mimimum 1 year to mamimum 3. And his sister even mentioned in 2014 that he used to date a singer before she got famous? So let's not be naive now and think a total catch like LDW never dated longterm lol.

I think he's just the SECRETIVE TYPE of dater who only ever will confirm a longterm relationship once he's so serious about her that he's going to marry her.

The type that remains "single" all his life for the public (well except now for the very sketchy Suzy dating news. See page 3 on this forum Newbies) then suddenly at late age has Marriage news LOL

Now YIN has laid it out clearly that she wants to MARRY and not just date only to breakup.

So I think our guy here has to also consider whether it can last or not before deciding to pursue her as more than friends.   After all he shouldnt compromise the great thing they have only for later (possibly bitter) breakup. He has far to much respect for her as we've seen to break her heart like that, so unless he' confident about FOREVER he wont pursue. ESPECIALLY since YIN even said she wants marriage.

So if he does pursure her it should eventually lead the the news of marriage we hope for,  that is IF he does pursue her as more than friends!

Having feelings (90% on this one) is a total different thing than actually starting and comitting to a relationship, especially to a relationship with marriage in mind! (not confident on this one....YET)

So I'd say either later on we'll get really dissapointed (If this happens people PLEEEASE be mature about it, Nomore immature lashing out and hating on anyone they hang out w  other than each other!)  or very happy. It can go either way at this point.

I hope IF LDW does/has/will pursue her that they throw us fans a clear hint of dating though.  Only its' harder with YIN not having social media 

Reveal hidden contents

In my experince with reel to real couples , it's always the woman who is the obvious one on social media posting hints for fans. Doing the "Lovestagram"

and LDW acc run by agency and sometimes only him.  Well but there' still their individual interviews and apperances.  And still hoping someone will ask LDW too on his current thoughts on marriage.

Honestly I agree with you. The way he seems to be more careful around YIN makes me think that he respects her way too much to risk something that would ruin their friendship. YIN seems to genuinely like him though, with the way she's putting down her guard around him, so I feel like the ball is in LDW's court.

Spoiler

The thing is, I'm afraid his dating suzy might give off the message that he's not ready to settle down.

16 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

It is subbed on my Viki app, keep trying maybe it is just lagged

Oh, I'm on browser and it's forever at 36% subbed. I'll try it out, thanks!

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 3

Hi everyone! I just found this forum several hours ago and now can't help giving insight about our couple. Based on my analysis and clues everyone shared here, this couple leaves me some impression:

1. I think since before PD nim casted both actors, they're not dating yet. I'm 98% sure (2% for margin of error) due to YIN response to Lee Soo Ji's wedding, a radio dj that happened to be one of Inna's close friend. Lee soo ji in Life Bar (tvN variety show) expressed how much YIN envy to her for finally getting married. YIN said to her, "How can I meet a man?". This lee soo ji episode released in the late 2018 (september/october)

2. However, although they were not dating, after watching the BTS of TYH teaser and poster, I think their relationship have been at the stage "special friend". They have crush, comfortability, affection to each other so  you can feel them flirting since teaser making. Wow i believe their relationship was growing day by day after Goblin.

One of the obvious example, if you see the BTS of bridge scene teaser, there was conversation between these two:

YIN: The weather is pretty

LDW: What about Jung Rok?

YIN: pretty (too)~

Ofc you all can continue another obvious example kkkk

3. Their comfortability makes them not hesitant having skinship like all you've been mention, putting her hand on his tight and vise versa, joking around as if they're on their own world. Their shyness toward each other were getting obvious day by day judging from presscon until the last BTS. I think this gesture coming from woman like YIN is special.

4. Overall, I agree with all of your speculation. Their relationship is full of respect and fondness. And I think that's what make YIN different with LDW's previous co-star.

5. I think they've fallen for each other character drama. LDW fell in love with OJS character and YIN fell in love with KJR character. This impression came after watching LDW crying after calling OYS and their chosen favorite scene. WELL THIS MIGHT BE THE MOST UNSAFE IMPRESSION I HAD. BUT THAT'S MY OPINION HAHA (pls don't take it serously)  I mean, it's obvious that they are grateful for being casted in this drama.

6. Hopefully, after their drama character touched each other's heart, they can touch each other's heart irl. This drama hopefully can be a healing both for LDW and YIN.

And as shipper OFC I HOPE THEY CAN TAKE THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO ANOTHER SERIOUS LEVEL HUHUU:wub:

And if someday our ship is sailing (Amin) this will be one of my successful story in my life kkkk

• Like 3
  • Love 10

25 minutes ago, intrariver said:

LOL

Well LDW did say a past intetview that his relationships have lasted from mimimum 1 year to mamimum 3. And his sister even mentioned in 2014 that he used to date a singer before she got famous? So let's not be naive now and think a total catch like LDW never dated longterm lol.

I think he's just the SECRETIVE TYPE of dater who only ever will confirm a longterm relationship once he's so serious about her that he's going to marry her.

The type that remains "single" all his life for the public (well except now for the very sketchy Suzy dating news. See page 3 on this forum Newbies) then suddenly at late age has Marriage news LOL

Now YIN has laid it out clearly that she wants to MARRY and not just date only to breakup.

So I think our guy here has to also consider whether it can last or not before deciding to pursue her as more than friends.   After all he shouldnt compromise the great thing they have only for later (possibly bitter) breakup. He has far to much respect for her as we've seen to break her heart like that, so unless he' confident about FOREVER he wont pursue. ESPECIALLY since YIN even said she wants marriage.

So if he does pursure her it should eventually lead the the news of marriage we hope for,  that is IF he does pursue her as more than friends!

Having feelings (90% on this one) is a total different thing than actually starting and comitting to a relationship, especially to a relationship with marriage in mind! (not confident on this one....YET)

So I'd say either later on we'll get really dissapointed (If this happens people PLEEEASE be mature about it, Nomore immature lashing out and hating on anyone they hang out w  other than each other!)  or very happy. It can go either way at this point.

I hope IF LDW does/has/will pursue her that they throw us fans a clear hint of dating though.  Only its' harder with YIN not having social media 

Hide contents

In my experince with reel to real couples , it's always the woman who is the obvious one on social media posting hints for fans. Doing the "Lovestagram"

and LDW acc run by agency and sometimes only him.  Well but there' still their individual interviews and apperances.  And still hoping someone will ask LDW too on his current thoughts on marriage.

And indeed YIN the master of Calming down the temperamental LDW lol.  Actually that's THE BIGGEST TELL, I'd say.  This stubborn and emo guy being calmed m and so COMPLIANT to YIN.

Rewatching old BTS with others, Roommate as well as watching BTS w. others that I hadnt seen before, I CANT FIND THIS BEHAVIOUR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I cant find LDW being this compliant with anyone else.  Overall he is a very nice and kind guy who really respects ANYONE but super obedient ? No. this is on another higher level.

It's too much.  You have to like a person ALOT to be this obedient, especially when youre normally not likd this and even stubborn and temperamental lol.

Yes, I agree there has been some change in him but I am not sure if it is enough for him to commit...I have said it before, he needs some sense knocked into him, and it is only when he loses her that he will realize how he feels about her. I wonder if this is what YIN’s shirt meant, she is just waiting for that wise man to find the right opportunity (any date on the pic when she wore that shirt chingus? ). Either way I am confident YIN will find someone worthy. As for LDW, he has been rumored to like younger women because I guess he feels he is at their level, talking about maturity here. I mean our boy looks grown but he has been babied at their home for a long time :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

On 4/9/2019 at 1:05 PM, riiko1988 said:

one of the cutest for me was, when they were doing teasers for tyh. in front of christmas tree, dongwook was being pouty/sulky because inna said that it is better to hold like this, means slightly holding hands? (i dont know what dongwook wanted tho) and he started sulking and inna was like “wae wae wae” with her soft voice. its so freaking cuteeeeeeeeee!!! UWU

i made some gifs lmao

close up because why not

somehow..i just cant get this scene outta my head...isnt this another confirmation that they are together? i simply unable to think otherwise, are we on the wrong track?  the way she asks him 'why' is really not colleague-like, not brother-sister relationship like...:naughty:

Edited by stroppyse
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

@michsg

As shippers we always have to think we are in the right track...never give up until either one of them is married LOL

I would like to suggest a game...a delulu game :lol: Let’s try and guess their “first day” as a couple in “imaginary” RL if there is even such a thing LOL. You can guess as many times as you want and explain why you think it was the first day or even just an approximate time 

My delulu mind would like to think that their first day was after episode 14, our boy was shook after the take :wub: Our boy realized this was something he thinks and feels very real and serious, confessed to YIN about it and they decided to date secretly...so that episode 15 scene about dating privately in secluded places was a “tongue in cheek” moment...

anyone else interested to give their guess? 

There is no right or wrong answer, no prize either :lol: just for fun!

Please indulge my delulu mind chingus! Thanks! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

@michsg

As shippers we always have to think we are in the right track...never give up until either one of them is married LOL

I would like to suggest a game...a delulu game :lol: Let’s try and guess their “first day” as a couple in “imaginary” RL if there is even such a thing LOL. You can guess as many times as you want and explain why you think it was the first day or even just an approximate time 

My delulu mind would like to think that their first day was after episode 14, our boy was shook after the take :wub: Our boy realized this was something he thinks and feels very real and serious, confessed to YIN about it and they decided to date secretly...so that episode 15 scene about dating privately in secluded places was a “tongue in cheek” moment...

my guess is around the ep where they dated at the observatory..where he truly understand how the relationship should progress and his stance on the relationship :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

@michsg

I cannot give an approximate time when they possibly considered trying things between them, but I am pretty sure the break-up scene after watching the Roman Holiday must have given LDW something to seriously think about. KJR was not supposed to cry in that scene; however, LDW did. The scene had an impact on LDW. Yes, many have mentioned that he is a good actor and would totally immerse himself in his character but, to me, it spoke of something else. You see, while tears came so easily to him during that break up scene, it was not the same case in the scene where he was to cry while at the bus stop. In the BTS of the bus stop scene, he did say the tears were hard to come. It makes me think about a comment I saw on YT about that break-up scene. The comment said, "His tears were telling him something." I agree with the comment. Even LDW, himself, felt it strange when he found himself crying doing that scene when KJR was not supposed to. 

• Love 13

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this specifically about the break up scene but this is just my opinion. To me, in the bts for the breakup scene where LDW cries it makes me wonder why would he cry. To me, someone wouldn't cry unless they weren't together or had "something", and not because of his reason where it's because he's the only one that calls her Oh Jin shim and that he feels sad about calling her Oh Yeon seo, but this is just my opinion of course. Especially since reading what others have said, there shouldn't really be a reason for him to cry...right? Unless he's really emotionally invested in the character. I'm not sure since I haven't been a fan of LDW for long. 

Also in the actual episode, it looked like he had tears in his eyes, especially when he was in the car after the break up and idk if that's in KJR's character. Maybe that was actually LDW and not KJR? 

Also, this is really far fetched but when I watched the bts the first time, idk why but I thought about Reese Witherspoon and her ex husband, Ryan Phillippe and their break up scene in Cruel Intentions. They were engaged at the time. Anyways, I don't if his crying was planned in the scene but I know the slap wasn't. But he was balling in tears and he actually ended up getting physically sick after. So when LDW started to cry it made me go hmmmmm??? But I probably shouldn't compare cause the relationship is different. But yeah those are my thoughts...been wanting to say this for awhile but didn't know if I should...

Keep in mind, this is just what I think so take this all with a grain of salt since I have no actual "evidence".

Also, really glad to see that this forum is still quite active :blush: and everyone's insightful comments and pointing out aspects from videos. Really enjoy reading them all since I can't discuss and fan girl with anyone else hahahaha 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

18 minutes ago, aveerie said:

I cannot give an approximate time when they possibly considered trying things between them, but I am pretty sure the break-up scene after watching the Roman Holiday must have given LDW something to seriously think about. KJR was not supposed to cry in that scene; however, LDW did. The scene had an impact on LDW. Yes, many have mentioned that he is a good actor and would totally immerse himself in his character but, to me, it spoke of something else. You see, while tears came so easily to him during that break up scene, it was not the same case in the scene where he was to cry while at the bus stop. In the BTS of the bus stop scene, he did say the tears were hard to come. It makes me think about a comment I saw on YT about that break-up scene. The comment said, "His tears were telling him something." I agree with the comment. Even LDW, himself, felt it strange when he found himself crying doing that scene when KJR was not supposed to. 

Yesssss!!!!!!!! My thoughts exactly!!!! Sorry I get easily excited when I'm reading what people say in this forum :grin::joy:

• Love 4

Hi...

Long time no post here since my Google account unable to sign in.

Well, in the iqiyi interview, LDW said (or slipped) that he often meet YIN privately (or with goblin team). Then İ found this picture of YIN's interview with Lee Suji, you can check here 

There are 2 paragraphs (2nd and 4th) of English caption strengthen LDW's statement before. So, up to now, Iam sure both of them are really close to hangout and drunk together. Then it make sense why LDW joked about her being heavily drunk when TYH reading and TYH commentary (watch video below)

And, one more thing that I really notice is, LDW is the one who always said "perfect chemistry", "we're comfortable" and always the one who speak about YIN without asked. You can see at TYH photoshoot interview, TYH Presscon, and commentary (he said he forgot their first day shooting together because they are comfortable from beginning). And of course, the last BTS he thanked YIN.

He reminded me of myself when I'm in love and unconsciously always mentioning my crush.

İt's different on YIN, she said something about LDW (or praise him) when she had asked about him. But, It doesn't mean she is not attracted to him. She is just cautious İ think.

So, the fact that LDW (consciously or not) mentioned YIN and the one who used the keyword "comfortable", "perfect chemistry" gives me delulu that he "warns" her about his big feelings and to anticipate his next step.

Edited by Caramel machiato
Grammatical error
  • Love 8

12 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

Hi...

Long time no post here since my Google account unable to sign in.

Well, in the iqiyi interview, LDW said (or slipped) that he often meat YIN privately (or with goblin team). Then İ found this picture of YIN's interview with Lee Suji, you can check here 

There are 2 paragraph (2nd and 4th) of English caption strengthen LDW's statement before. So, up to now, Iam sure both of them are really close to hangout and drunk together. Then it make sense why LDW joked about her being heavily drunk when TYH reading and TYH commentary (watch video below)

And, one more thing that I really notice is, LDW is the one who always said "perfect chemistry", "we're comfortable" and always the one who speak about YIN without asked. You can see at TYH photoshoot interview, TYH Presscon, and commentary (he said he forgot their first day shooting together because they are comfortable from beginning). And of course, the last BTS he thanked YIN.

He reminded me of myself when I'm in love and unconsciously always mentioning my crush.

İt's different on YIN, she said something about LDW (or praise him) when she asked about him. But, It doesn't mean she is not attracted to him. She is just cautious İ think.

So, the fact that LDW (consciously or not) mentioned YIN and the one who used the keyword "comfortable", "perfect chemistry" gives me delulu that he "warns" her about his big feelings and to anticipate his next step.

actually, in addition to what LDW spoke about YIN drinking is, 'he wishes she didnt drink that much'..YIN smiled cautiously and knowingly..its like as if he nagged at her before, and she knows...my humble opinion and observation

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

@michsg

I actually can't point exactly when their "first day" was. But after watching ep 15-16, my first impression be like "there must have been something between them". It feels like LDW express himself freely in KJR character. Too much adlibs and sincere smile of LDW.  One of the obvious smile is on 15th episode after CEO always burnt his finger because he unconsiously took meat from grill. After Yang miso said "Are you sure not becaause of heart broken?", the camera shot OJS and KJR smile at each other. Since OJS smile first at him, i found that maybe LDW was kind of flustered with that YIN's improvisation. Then his reply smile somehow show little genuine shyness. Too bad i cant make the gif to show you all here since i dont know how to make it. Anyway that smile always left me impression "wow this shy smile is too genuine" The most eyecatching adlibs for me is on 16th episode hug scene after OJS came back from filming abroad. That swaying hug and YIN's laugh OMG is just so real. My thought was like, "wow this dude just made a big step to their relationship in real lifefor being too obvious doing this adlibs, and this girl just lost her cautious feeling publicly". Kkkk. I dont know if these thought were affected by delulu but here are my honest thoughts:sweatingbullets:.

• Love 12

Anyway I wonder if these two felt insinuated or awkward after the scene on 16th episode that had them reading comment "I think the male and female have amazing chemistry. I think they're actually dating". I mean, after OJS first episode drama released, both read reaction comment on internet regarding OJS's acting. 

I was like "SERIOUSLY PDNIM IS IT A MUST FOR HAVING THEM READ-THIS-COMMENT SCENE?? PDNIM JUST CALLED OUT ALL PICHI COUPLE SHIPPER HERE!!":sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, michsg said:

actually, in addition to what LDW spoke about YIN drinking is, 'he wishes she didnt drink that much'..YIN smiled cautiously and knowingly..its like as if he nagged at her before, and she knows...my humble opinion and observation

When I saw him comment that during the commentary and after seeing YIN's reaction, I had this feeling that LDW was not talking about the scene they were commenting on and that he was actually referring to something in real life. Then I saw that interview where InNa stated she drank to much at a Goblin get-together. That was a total light-bulb moment for me. :rolleyes:

• Love 2
  • Insightful 4

4 minutes ago, aveerie said:

When I saw him comment that during the commentary and after seeing YIN's reaction, I had this feeling that LDW was not talking about the scene they were commenting on and that he was actually referring to something in real life. Then I saw that interview where InNa stated she drank to much at a Goblin get-together. That was a total light-bulb moment for me. :rolleyes:

yes @aveerie ...he wasnt talking about the acting...its weird to be saying 'i wish you didnt drink so much' cos its in the script, he should have referred to the script saying 'if only OJS didnt drink so much'...shouldnt be "i wish'...her reaction is also quite tell all 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

14 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Ditto! They had a lot of inside jokes during the drama chat and BTSs - it blurred the line between reel/real even more.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

25 minutes ago, Jungminii said:

I actually can't point exactly when their "first day" was. But after watching ep 15-16, my first impression be like "there must have been something between them". It feels like LDW express himself freely in KJR character. Too much adlibs and sincere smile of LDW.  One of the obvious smile is on 15th episode after CEO always burnt his finger because he unconsiously took meat from grill. After Yang miso said "Are you sure not becaause of heart broken?", the camera shot OJS and KJR smile at each other. Since OJS smile first at him, i found that maybe LDW was kind of flustered with that YIN's improvisation. Then his reply smile somehow show little genuine shyness. Too bad i cant make the gif to show you all here since i dont know how to make it. Anyway that smile always left me impression "wow this shy smile is too genuine" The most eyecatching adlibs for me is on 16th episode hug scene after OJS came back from filming abroad. That swaying hug and YIN's laugh OMG is just so real. My thought was like, "wow this dude just made a big step to their relationship in real lifefor being too obvious doing this adlibs, and this girl just lost her cautious feeling publicly". Kkkk. I dont know if these thought were affected by delulu but here are my honest thoughts:sweatingbullets:.

Wowww... I love your thought.

Yes, I have the same feeling about ep. 15 and 16, where their acting were beyond comfortable compared to previous episodes.

In those couple episodes, we can see LDW's grin is widest grin ever (live chat confession scene) and don't forget stealing kiss in the kitchen scene, both reaction after that was total priceless, I bet that was not in the script.

• Love 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, intrariver said:

LOL

Well LDW did say a past interview that his relationships have lasted from minimum 1 year to maximum 3. And his sister even mentioned in 2014 that he used to date a singer before she got famous? So let's not be naive now and think a total catch like LDW never dated longterm lol.

So I think our guy here has to also consider whether it can last or not before deciding to pursue her as more than friends.   After all he shouldnt compromise the great thing they have only for a later (possibly bitter) breakup. He has far to much respect for her as we've seen to break her heart like that, so unless he's confident about FOREVER he wont pursue. ESPECIALLY since YIN even said she wants marriage. That would also just be wasting her time and oppoturnities when she wants to marry and not just date.

....So if he does pursue her it should eventually lead to the news of marriage we hope for,  that is IF he does pursue her as more than 

It's too much.  You have to like a person ALOT to be this obedient, especially when youre normally not like this and even stubborn and temperamental lol.

LOL since i can call myself LDW's newbie fan you really enlightening me about his past Relationship. Thank you so much!:heart:

Yes i cant agree more with you. YIN in some interview made her big hope that people would congratulate her on her wedding within 3 years. In some short periode like that she would have been meeting the right guy by NOW right? While LDW, though he might have this feeling to YIN seems he still working on his mind to make a move or not to make a move to a big step on his life (wedding). 

How i wish love will find a waaay :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1