Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Posted (edited)
On 4/4/2019 at 9:18 PM, lhynne said:

How I miss them... LDW wjere are you? 

he busy getting flowers for YIN :blush:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

23 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

My delulu heart and mind thinks he's there with them (and in the plant/greenhouse too!) but it's not yet time to reveal that :w00t:

He's probably busy with Producer 101 though :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

This one was from the BTS after Jung rok was hurt and on the BTS they were rather arguing about the actor playing CEO Yeon's fighting skills, right? I love that BTS kkk , LDW keeps on looking at YIN while she was teasing CEO Yeon hihi

i love that bts moment too and inna seems carefree too in that bts. i love it when they argue hahahahah because u can really tell they are close. love the way dongwook was staring at her while she was laughing and teasing ceo yeon. hihihihi

btw why am i the only one being delulu about what inna said in an interview about dongwook being the ‘only one’? :joy: and dongwook seemed really pleased when she said that. because that got me really delulu :joy: 

i am fond of these two cuties, as i always said in the main thread. im always rooting for them but still their happiness first. i hope they will promote in japan together, and hopefully they can have a photoshoot as well. ahhh i just love them, they make me happy.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Please help my delulu mind...why did LDW seem upset during the episode 15 bts? He looked away and then he sort of distanced himself from YIN after the take, like he had to get out of there or something...

Wonder if he got carried away with scene :wub:

We will never find out chingu unless TVN decides to give us a more thorough BTS of that scene :joy: ... Before the scene was shot, I always felt he had said something when he turned away from the camera that was why YIN looked at the camera and smiled, the fist bump and the squeeze on the shoulder after compensated for that short BTS of that scene though .... that's just me though 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Please help my delulu mind...why did LDW seem upset during the episode 15 bts? He looked away and then he sort of distanced himself from YIN after the take, like he had to get out of there or something...

Pardon my delulu heart, but let me just put this out here, perhaps for laughs and to lighten the mood? :D

Wookie glaring at the BTS cam be like: "You're enroaching on my precious time with her. Go away!"

Fist bump between our couple - both be like: "We can do this, can't we? We can do this kiss scene safe and "unscathed", right? :sweatingbullets:"

Wookie on squeezing InNa-ssi's shoulder after the kiss scene be like: "Great job! But excuse me, I am gonna need to have sometime to myself. Uhm, where's the water? I need water."

Again, pardon my delulu mind and heart.  :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Hai, i'm new to this kind of ship. Actually i never ship real people only fictional character :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
On 4/4/2019 at 9:18 PM, lhynne said:

How I miss them... LDW wjere are you? 

maybe ldw is d one who taking picture.. hahahaha..

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Re-watched this part of the drama chat over and over...just because :D

Let's call this particular segment of the Drama Chat: "Happy Wife, Happy Life"

Reveal to know more :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

MC: "How about Jinjung Couple?"

YIN: (taken aback) "Jinjung couple?!" 

*quickly made an 'X' symbol using her arms* Uhhhhh...(muttered something which means no)

*laughs nervously*

LDW: was nonchalant at first when he heard Jinjung Couple but then realised YIN said no, so he turned towards her and asked

"Wae?"

YIN: *laughs nervously* (thought bubble: think quickly! this is Live TV! what to say? what to say?)

LDW: *looks down, rubs his legs* (thought bubble: okaaaayyy...this is a bit uncomfortable / awkward)

YIN: "No. Why? Because it's too common." (thought bubble: phew! that was close!)

MC: *said something about Pichi Couple as a name*

YIN: *super super cute high-pitched mutterings* (thought bubble: this is good she's changing the topic! must look cute while at it)

LDW: (thought bubble: must return to the topic to make sure everyone knows I'm against Jinjung Couple too)

" I think Jinjung Couple isn't cool"

*sidelooks YIN*

:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Celebrities have a love-hate relationship with cameras :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2019 at 6:59 AM, MsMagic said:

Re-watched this part of the drama chat over and over...just because :D

Let's call this particular segment of the Drama Chat: "Happy Wife, Happy Life"

Reveal to know more :tounge_wink:

Hide contents

MC: "How about Jinjung Couple?"

YIN: (taken aback) "Jinjung couple?!" 

*quickly made an 'X' symbol using her arms* Uhhhhh...(muttered something which means no)

*laughs nervously*

LDW: was nonchalant at first when he heard Jinjung Couple but then realised YIN said no, so he turned towards her and asked

"Wae?"

YIN: *laughs nervously* (thought bubble: think quickly! this is Live TV! what to say? what to say?)

LDW: *looks down, rubs his legs* (thought bubble: okaaaayyy...this is a bit uncomfortable / awkward)

YIN: "No. Why? Because it's too common." (thought bubble: phew! that was close!)

MC: *said something about Pichi Couple as a name*

YIN: *super super cute high-pitched mutterings* (thought bubble: this is good she's changing the topic! must look cute while at it)

LDW: (thought bubble: must return to the topic to make sure everyone knows I'm against Jinjung Couple too)

" I think Jinjung Couple isn't cool"

*sidelooks YIN*

:sweatingbullets:

And the part where he read I love you out loud :wub:  I rewatch this interview many times too and the goblin special coz it makes my delulu mind happy :joy:

Edited by stroppyse
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

13 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

And the part where he read I love you out loud :wub:  I rewatch this interview many times too and the goblin special coz it makes my delulu mind happy :joy:

Actually, that too. It's their real life version of the secret wink that KJR gave to OJS at the Always Law Firm office :phew:

• Love 4

A moment of silence for Lee Dong Wook's ability to surreptitiously check out a woman's neck :ph34r: 

Sexy and white enough for you, Oppa? :tounge_wink:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Actually, that too. It's their real life version of the secret wink that KJR gave to OJS at the Always Law Firm office :phew:

It's also their real version of the scene in ep 16 when Jung Rok watched Jin Shim's live broadcast and was the one winning the game answered the question fastest in this show, then Jin Shim made a phone call for the winner (him). He expressed his feeling for her and said "saranghamnida" :wub: 

I really miss their funny, flirty and sweet moments. I can't move on this drama, everyday just relay the ost, watch videos on youtube, rewatch TYH eps, read everyone's post on this shipper thread.. pla pla pla!!! ... 

• Love 6

5 minutes ago, imgkhanh said:

It's also their real version of the scene in ep 16 when Jung Rok watched Jin Shim's live broadcast and was the one winning the game answered the question fastest in this show, then Jin Shim made a phone call for the winner (him). He expressed his feeling for her and said "saranghamnida" :wub: 

I really miss their funny, flirty and sweet moments. I can't move on this drama, everyday just relay the ost, watch videos on youtube, rewatch TYH eps, read everyone's post on this shipper thread.. pla pla pla!!! ... 

I feel you, chinggu! You are not alone LOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Just watch this vid, and i agree when someone said yin really admire ldw's smile (not kjr's) that can flutter woman's heart including herself.. when she give answer to mc, she said oppa (refer to ldw of course)

Even when prescon, mc tease her if she talking about kjr character or real ldw as a person? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

another sweet mv.. i hope we can see them back together again.. miss them..huhu..

• Like 1
  • Love 5

After watch their all cute n sweet bts like this, i think yin is really start like him as a "MAN".. u know if a woman see a male as a boy, then she still think him as buddy/friend.. but when a woman see a male as a MAN, thats when her heart is flutter.. d same here i think happen to yin.. she said many times that ldw is just cute when goblin days, but when tyh days, she repeat again n again that ldw is cool and attractive..

Personally i think if a man can make u laugh is really good, that will be happy vibe all day, but when a man start treat u like a "lady" with caring n considerate attention, thats when a woman's heart will melted.. and i think ldw did all those things to her..

I think yin is already touched irl.. but she is waiting.. if ever ldw dare to make a move, i think she will accept him.. its 80% chance for me that she will said yes..haha..

P.s: remember again in their first kiss bts.. thats memorable date, 14th feb.. yes that valentines day for them and they did d first kiss scene.. yin looks really nervous, at first she yelled at him to stop playing around.. but then when they about to kiss, she cant stop laughing..hmmm..

• Like 1
  • Love 10

hai, i'm into astrology btw, so let me drop this here. as we know YIN born in 5 june so it makes her gemini. here article how to attract gemini woman 

gemini.jpg

and here simple trick how to do that 

gemini-2.jpg

p.s i never found any gemini who really introvert person, at first they seem reserved but they really listen to you, but as you know them more and more actually they have very cherful personality. but tend to make their private life is private unless you are their bff or someone they trust and can hold things.

i'll do the scorpio after this

plus i'm sorry if i'm bad at this, its first time for me to be this kind of forum :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

This is my delulu...

Spoiler

Do you think she weard the purple sweater that was too big?

Of corse, this is the trend of the year in Korea and Japan...(Also Asia?)

※the trend = Girl wears too big tops. Or girl buys men’s clothes to wear.

I hope she weard her boyfriend's sweater..haha

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Let's continue, LDW born in 6 November so he's born under Scorpio sign. Here how attract scorpio man Screenshot-20190406-101736.png

P.s my personal experience with scorpio man is with my ex's. Yes! They like sexy, independent, strong figure. Yet they like the side of innocent & cute so they still can caress you and spoil you. Another things about scorpio men once they love you, its only you they care. and will love you full force, also the love for you never be lessen. Remember ep. 9 TYH when OJS says she hide something from KJR. And he only hug her and say that he have no problem with that as long as its for the good of her. He even added that he love her no matter what. That's my friends is a scorpio nature actually :lol:

Please underline the term of "sensual & sexy"  Scorpio obviously have a strong sensual yet sexy energy. Yep that's their feature. So they tend to have beautiful, sexy, attractive woman. The elegant version not flashy one.

Screenshot-20190406-101825-2.pngScreenshot-20190406-101835-2.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1