[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Both yin n ldw look sooo cuteee..

Ldw always listen to yin.. like this teaser bts, when yin asked him to lower her body so she didnt look too short beside him, and he do so immediately..hahaha..

Also when kiss at d office bts, she told him to kiss slowly and even practice with their hands..he did it as her wish.. why u r so obidient oppa? I think u listen to ur gf more than pdnim... hahaha

• Like 2
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

Yup! Saw that post. I follow the account on IG. Noticed him rubbing his thumb while holding YIN's hand. The thing that gets me though is that he was doing it unconsciously and YIN did not even seem to mind or even notice. It felt like it's something natural to them that they are not even conscious about it already. :relieved:

Thank you to all of you for pointing that out.

I checked the video again and OMO - LDW hand-rubbing YIN and YIN getting flustered - hahaha! Getting clearer by the day. 

They prolly thought they wouldn’t get caught since it was just supposed to be still shots. LOL. Anyway, great work by fans. Such keen eyes.

• Love 7

On 4/8/2019 at 7:13 PM, pichiiii said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Unfortunately, I think he was being a gentleman and doing a plank :lol: Feels like YIN wanted to bring him closer tho

YIN is such a great speaker... They should totally get her to be a motivational speaker for the Produce trainees... so that we can add onto our LDWxYIN collab list :ph34r:

I adore her more after watching this video.. she is really a tough girl.. never give up n always positive.. do u remember whose character like this? First thing come up to my mind, she really d same as OH JIN SHIM.. both yin n ojs r so positive when they face this world and anything bad that happen to them.. i couldnt imagine how yin maintain to stay calm when many people bad mouthing her while she was strugling to debut back then at d age when she wasnt young anymore.. and even more, how she react when pdnim told her to be lighting staff? She really AMAZING person with a BIG heart that i've ever known..

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Love 7

7 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

u forgot about the vitamins he gave so our dear inna wont get sick during cold winter. that got me super delulu. lmao i know he is very considerate person and he always takes care of others but dem idk are u his manager or something?and the fact that he didnt want inna to say it out loud, he didnt want people know seems there’s more he wasnt just being nice. hahaha sorry if it sounds delusional but that made my my heart flutters. ayieeee 

Right! He was extra attentive! :wub:

• Love 2

6 hours ago, Heart_note said:

Maybe even during Goblin that LDW has a huge crush on her that every chance he gets he grabs just to kiss her. Like in his mind, "Oh, this is a chance" so he keeps on insisting even it's not necessary lol :wub: :D and while kissing her, he really absorbs the feeling. 

Can you imagine Wookie being like this with other actress? Or has he ever been this way where he's the one to initiate the lovey dovey part and shows effortlessly on his expression that he's really in love and blushing all together? Remember during their TYH presscon when he touched his cheeks?Because he's really different with her. Not that i conclude they're together already but...you know...

I've known LDW since The Scent of a Woman. It's noticeable that he's sweet with her other co-actresses as well and he's really got good bonding with them. But with Yoo In Na there's this additional TENDER look from him. Treating her really like a fragile and cute lady that he wants to cuddle with. It's not like the typical surface type of flirting but a genuine and conservative one. Sometimes after teasing YIN, he smiles like it's an achievement.

Yeah I noticed this too, he is playful but not that playful...and he gets excited getting close to her, in the BTS for that sofa kiss, LDW again was smirking as if he couldn’t hide his excitement when YIN put her hand in his shoulder and his hand on her shoulder. He is like an excited kid around her. That my chingus is a good sign isn’t it? :wub:

• Love 5

Wanna go analyze bts again.. in this bts, when ldw cant stop eating, yin's face looks like she want to said "oppa.. what r u doing.. stop eating..." after a while, finally she said that she wasnt sure if d scene will show bottom of d bowl.. :D

And this campus date bts when yin cant stop laughing.. why she told ldw to stop talking bcoz people will got curious about what he said? What did she mean? :D

• Love 6

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

Yup! Saw that post. I follow the account on IG. Noticed him rubbing his thumb while holding YIN's hand. The thing that gets me though is that he was doing it unconsciously and YIN did not even seem to mind or even notice. It felt like it's something natural to them that they are not even conscious about it already. :relieved:

Spot on people...fantastic observation  @mimima!! Yes! That has to b the most factual body language of a couple..ldw looked at yin while rubbing his thumb..yin not reacting could only mean its normal and acceptable right???:D

• Love 8

36 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

I adore her more after watching this video.. she is really a tough girl.. never give up n always positive.. do u remember whose character like this? First thing come up to my mind, she really d same as OH JIN SHIM.. both yin n ojs r so positive when they face this world and anything bad that happen to them.. i couldnt imagine how yin maintain to stay calm when many people bad mouthing her while she was strugling to debut back then at d age when she wasnt young anymore.. and even more, how she react when pdnim told her to be lighting staff? She really AMAZING person with a BIG heart that i've ever known..

Which begs the question, how could any guy who knows this about her not fall in love with her? And am pretty sure Wookie knows a lot of things about her. Any guy who would have InNa's heart will be so lucky, and I doubt, seeing how attracted and interested he is in her, that Wookie would want any man, other than himself, to have THAT luck. :relieved:

• Love 9

Hello I don't know how to post picture, video or anything. I've been lurking here and enjoying all the theories about our hot cutie pie. I just want to add my intake at episode 14. Not sure if anyone notice it but during the kiss nearing the end of the episode, you can see their lips drifting apart because YIN lower her head a bit (probably thinking the footage is enough) but then suddenly their lips touched again and I saw LDW hand around her neck and cheek and I think he kinda pulled her back to kissing mode because "no, girl, this isnt over yet" <3

• Love 8

On 4/9/2019 at 6:47 AM, cherrinekim said:
Talk about this again.. that momment when yin stroke ldw's hair.. hahahaha..

She worried about hurt him accidentally, but his face looks like he worried for her more.. lol..

Check out the last segment though, LDW instinctively hugged YIN around her waist and then he caught himself doing it, so he patted her back instead.

Edited by stroppyse
  • Love 9

On 4/9/2019 at 6:47 AM, cherrinekim said:
Talk about this again.. that momment when yin stroke ldw's hair.. hahahaha..

She worried about hurt him accidentally, but his face looks like he worried for her more.. lol..

If you've noticed with the last hug in the clip, Wookie almost totally hugged InNa there. It seems like he almost did something (like REALLY hug her) he normally would do, but remembered at the last minute that there were LOTS of people around and he ended up patting her on the upper back instead. :joy:

Edited by stroppyse
  • Love 6

5 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Check out the last segment though, LDW instinctively hugged YIN around her waist and then he caught himself doing it, so he patted her back instead.

Funny how we saw that at the same time and posted both our observations within seconds of each other. Shipper minds really think alike. :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

When they try some of hand holding position, why i remember tyh scene when kjr told ojs about hand position in front of d court? In that scene they purposely holding hands secretly while all people thought they were serious working..hahahaha..

And look at yin when she unconciously want to grab ldw shirt to make him stand closer to her.. but suddenly she dropped it and just make a hand gesture towards him.. hmm.. so suspisious..

Adding fuel.. when ldw getting closer to her, she saw his lips.. omoo :D

• Love 8

14 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

In one interview, YIN said her favorite photo is the hand-touching photo of TYH. She probably remembers Wookie’s flirtatious hand-rubbing there :lol:

Oh, and he said it's also his fave TYH poster. I've been noticing he has been nothing but agreeable with InNa 90% of the time. I mean, "Really now, Wookie? Seriously? " *note my wry smile here while asking that question* :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Oh, and he said it's also his fave TYH poster. I've been noticing he has been nothing but agreeable with InNa 90% of the time. I mean, "Really now, Wookie? Seriously? " *note my wry smile here while asking that question* :joy:

He did that consistently many times with her disagreement on “jinjung” couple (because at the beginning he also questioned her “why? Why didnt you want to be called like that?”) and suddenly he jumped to agree and defended her by saying “everyone please come with a more creative couple name”

-  during the picture from webtoon and webnovel , as he realised YIN didnt seem to like both pictures, he again agreed with her by defending that it doesn’t matter if the characters from the drama n webnovels are different , because he’s sure people will watch the drama. 

- he agreed randomly during the famous jjajangmyeon convo so people willnot question him further 

although it’s obvious (fr his surprise reaction) he wanted to ask YIN more why she liked jjajangmyeon more not jjampong, but then as the mc was a bit suspicious (she asked ldw-ssi why? Somthing wrong with yin answer) 

- during the rating question in presscon , YIN and him have disagreements about the rating, but then after just one look from YIN his expression then said “ok as long as you re happy dear” 

• Love 13

13 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Happy wife, happy life :P

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Many times LDW and YIN do praised each other.

While me always being cringe when see lead couples in many dramas do appraisal during presscon, because those seems just being polite and a-must-things to do so. 

But we can see more clearly at kakaotalk live LDW was so sincere to YIN. Like he praised Jinshim character first and then he complete that by saying Jinshim is so similar with YIN *even YIN herself seems a bit doubtful of her similarity with Jinshim*. Those cute, lovely, pretty, sexy but smarter that Jinshim. :D

It goes so natural like they have known each other since forever. :wub:

• Love 10