Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple


Yoo In Na

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

 

u forgot about the vitamins he gave so our dear inna wont get sick during cold winter. that got me super delulu. lmao 

 

Especially since he wanted to keep it a SECRET just BETWEEN THEM! :heart::joy: Dear LDW how to not suspect you two when youre like that :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, intrariver said:

 

Especially since he wanted to keep it a SECRET just BETWEEN THEM! :heart::joy: Dear LDW how to not suspect you two when youre like that :sweatingbullets:

ikr!! hahahah if he was just being nice as always why would he want it to be keep it a secret? IMO THERE IS MORE HAHAHAHA

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe even during Goblin that LDW has a huge crush on her that every chance he gets he grabs just to kiss her. Like in his mind, "Oh, this is a chance" so he keeps on insisting even it's not necessary lol :wub: :D and while kissing her, he really absorbs the feeling. 

 

Can you imagine Wookie being like this with other actress? Or has he ever been this way where he's the one to initiate the lovey dovey part and shows effortlessly on his expression that he's really in love and blushing all together? Remember during their TYH presscon when he touched his cheeks?Because he's really different with her. Not that i conclude they're together already but...you know...

 

I've known LDW since The Scent of a Woman. It's noticeable that he's sweet with her other co-actresses as well and he's really got good bonding with them. But with Yoo In Na there's this additional TENDER look from him. Treating her really like a fragile and cute lady that he wants to cuddle with. It's not like the typical surface type of flirting but a genuine and conservative one. Sometimes after teasing YIN, he smiles like it's an achievement.

  • Like 1
  • Love 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

 

I've known LDW since The Scent of a Woman. It's noticeable that he's sweet with her other co-actresses as well and he's really got good bonding with them. But with Yoo In Na there's this additional TENDER look from him. Treating her really like a fragile and cute lady that he wants to cuddle with. And sometimes after teasing YIN, he smiles like it's an achievement.

 

Really have no idea with the other actresses except da hae hahahhahaha. But this statement makes me go weeeeeeeeee..

 

i see some genuine admiration right there. 

 

Now i wonder if dongwook gave him a gift after wrapping up the drama. Did he gave her flowers? Or his heart?ahahhahahahahhahahahahah

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Ooohhhh so they were rumored to be dating before:

 

The second female star, involved in a dating rumor with Lee Dong-wook, is actress Yoo In Na. They played together in the mega-hit drama Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, as a long-lost couple Wang Yeo/Grim Reaper and Kim Sun/Sunny, in both the past and the present. Even though they hadn’t filmed together before, and their relationship was depicting an awkward acquaintance, Lee Dong-wook and Yoo In -n still had great chemistry in the drama.”

 

https://channel-korea.com/lee-dong-wook-family-and-wife/

 

And apparently, when you’re LDW’s girlfriend, he takes care of you. Well hello, YIN being taken care of by LDW during TYH was like x1000 the normal “taking care” gestures :lol:

i didnt watch the drama by LDW and LDH, but i watched LDH on another variety show for about 5 eps or so, she came across quite as someone who can be strongly opinionated..not in a bad way...so maybe thats why she can say she and LDW share deep friendship rather than  being in a relationship?  YIN on the other hand can be more like a woman who like to rely on her man..someone whom we all feel is LDW, who can be her shoulder to rely on :love: 

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

Maybe even during Goblin that LDW has a huge crush on her that every chance he gets he grabs just to kiss her. Like in his mind, "Oh, this is a chance" so he keeps on insisting even it's not necessary lol :wub: :D and while kissing her, he really absorbs the feeling. 

 

Can you imagine Wookie being like this with other actress? Or has he ever been this way where he's the one to initiate the lovey dovey part and shows effortlessly on his expression that he's really in love and blushing all together? Remember during their TYH presscon when he touched his cheeks?Because he's really different with her. Not that i conclude they're together already but...you know...

 

I've known LDW since The Scent of a Woman. It's noticeable that he's sweet with her other co-actresses as well and he's really got good bonding with them. But with Yoo In Na there's this additional TENDER look from him. Treating her really like a fragile and cute lady that he wants to cuddle with. It's not like the typical surface type of flirting but a genuine and conservative one. Sometimes after teasing YIN, he smiles like it's an achievement.

so unless you guys and gals can share about your observations of BTS of other drama of how LDW behaves with his female co-stars...seriously his affection towards her really different, its the tenderness...the ones i get to observe is via Roommates..is mainly as a big-bro affection, and even to Nana (then the 2nd most pretty in the world)

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

To me, there is no doubt LDW is attracted to YIN, and vice versa. What I’m trying to figure out is if they have taken it to the next level - or at least explored the possibility of taking it to the next level. If you ask me, I’d say they talked about it after Goblin, and have decided to remain friends for whatever reason(s) they had at the time. Obviously, whatever happened was somewhat pleasant - otherwise we wouldn’t have either of them agreeing to work together on TYH.

 

Fast forward to mid/late 2018, I would like to think they were presented with another opportunity to re-ignite that spark with TYH. And basing on what we saw from the BTSs, drama chat and press con (among other things), I’d say there is a huge chance they have decided to give it a try this time. Perhaps halfway through filming?

 

I know YIN didn’t date her ex until after the drama, but that was a long time ago and she may have matured enough to distinguish real feelings from one brought forth by acting.

 

Plus they had enough time apart to sort out their feelings for each other, with LDW even dating someone else for 4 months. If the attraction dwindled by any chance, we would have seen that on-screen chemistry deteriorate as well. But from what I’ve seen in TYH - it intensified a thousand times. That’s very telling, isn’t it?

  • Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Definitely something happened between them..i might not say they dating already but maybe there's a progress onto it. -_-

 

Based on kiss scene, YIN seems so cautious while LDW always follows her rules. Which made me even adore her more, she is the woman with the rule :rolleyes:

 

In Goblin she even reject LDW to do back and forth kiss and last kiss scene added is happened after their long negotiation. :D while LDW back then with his costars before he often do passionately kisses right? *That i even hard to watch that because these are just phisically involved*

 

In TYH the kisses is soft and gentle yet being passionately but still sweet in the last eps. Imho, these kind of kisses is just even harder to do because you might fall for real to your co-star. Feeling involved. YIN seems rarely respond well and open her lips while kissing. Last time she did this she ended up dating with her co-star:D. *in QIHM 2012* So i can say she start to trust LDW to do that kind of kiss (again) finally. :wub:

 

This might be made LDW respect her even more and see her with trust. :wub:

Based on bts vids, from the first kiss to the last they seem nervous to do the scene. Whyyyy?LDW is a "kiss master" rite?Why did he nervous?:sweatingbullets:

 

Thus i got something from YIN interview lately on MBC section TV last January. 

"Yoo In Na acted alongside Lee Dong Wook in the hit drama “Goblin” and will be reuniting with him as co-stars in “Touch Your Heart.” In the interview, she said, “I was cast first and then I heard that Lee Dong Wook was likely going to be doing it. I was so happy. After we started working together, I thought to myself, ‘This character would be completely impossible if it weren’t Lee Dong Wook.'”

 

She praised LDW in the last line. It gave me thrill because last time i know Hye Kyo did the same praise to Joongki when it came about Capt Yoo character back then in DOTS.

So can i have the same hope for them?:wub:

Edited by Meinehappiness
  • Like 2
  • Love 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

 

In TYH the kisses is soft and gentle yet being passionately but still sweet in the last eps. Imho, these kind of kisses is just even harder to do because you might fall for real to your co-star. Feeling involved. YIN seems rarely respond well and open her lips while kissing. Last time she did this she ended up dating with her co-star:D. *in QIHM 2012* So i can say she start to trust LDW to do that kind of kiss (again) 

 

Funny you mentioned this. In the earlier episodes of TYH - I was saying to myself - this is definitely just professional work for YIN because look at how she responds to KJR’s kisses vs how she did her kisses with her ex in QIHM - she even wrapped her arms around his neck during the tiptoe kiss.

 

Then in Ep 15 it happened - explosive, most romantic / believable kiss ever, and with her wrapping her arms around LDW to boot! 

 

And I was like - she is so falling for him! Hehehe :wub:

  • Love 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/8/2019 at 11:23 PM, MsMagic said:

 

You guys have to watch this 

i've seen this vid before. IKR, their first kiss (Eps 8) might be happened on their second week as couple. To much coincidence??:rolleyes: 

 

Thus i know lately their first kiss scene might be on Valentine's day. Based on Jungrok outfit, the outfit seems the same with LDW also post vals gift from jinshim in his IG. :wub:

 

And did you guys notice how many times they have similar/color coordinate outfit along the drama?I just cant with them.. :rolleyes::wub:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 3
  • Love 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.instagram.com/yinldw/p/BwBM7pkDrMZDofmTzHig7Z89ONVhvMERjyiYbA0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m6vllryogk64

 

Hm I’m not sure if the link works cause the account is private but if you look on yinldw Instagram, LDW steps closer to YIN when she pulls him closer (I know we’ve discussed this before). BUT I also notice that LDW rubs YIN’s hand with his thumb. LIKE WHAT. Why do that in a photoshoot that’s only capturing stills? I mean it’s not like you’re on video and it’ll show your actions...:glasses: so what’s with the hand rubbing?? To tease your gf?? :relieved:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, mimima said:

https://www.instagram.com/yinldw/p/BwBM7pkDrMZDofmTzHig7Z89ONVhvMERjyiYbA0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m6vllryogk64

 

 BUT I also notice that LDW rubs YIN’s hand with his thumb. LIKE WHAT. Why do that in a photoshoot that’s only capturing stills? I mean it’s not like you’re on video and it’ll show your actions...:glasses: so what’s with the hand rubbing?? To tease your gf?? :relieved:

 

Suspicion mode ON.

Especially since

Spoiler

This is another clue Ive observed in Reel to Real Couples.  Unnecesarly rubbing of fingers/hands/backs etc.

 

Just as a clarification: Imagine rubbing the hand/fingers/any part of the body of JUST A  FRIEND unescesarily in a stroking Loving way.....It makes you CRINGE right?

 

So yes...What is he doing?

And in a PHOTOSHOOT w. STIIL cuts captured and not moving gestures? :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

 

Probably not to tease but automatic action

Spoiler

caused by attraction

he doenst even realize he's doing :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mimima said:

https://www.instagram.com/yinldw/p/BwBM7pkDrMZDofmTzHig7Z89ONVhvMERjyiYbA0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m6vllryogk64

 

Hm I’m not sure if the link works cause the account is private but if you look on yinldw Instagram, LDW steps closer to YIN when she pulls him closer (I know we’ve discussed this before). BUT I also notice that LDW rubs YIN’s hand with his thumb. LIKE WHAT. Why do that in a photoshoot that’s only capturing stills? I mean it’s not like you’re on video and it’ll show your actions...:glasses: so what’s with the hand rubbing?? To tease your gf?? :relieved:

Yup! Saw that post. I follow the account on IG. Noticed him rubbing his thumb while holding YIN's hand. The thing that gets me though is that he was doing it unconsciously and YIN did not even seem to mind or even notice. It felt like it's something natural to them that they are not even conscious about it anymore. :relieved:

  • Love 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mimima said:

https://www.instagram.com/yinldw/p/BwBM7pkDrMZDofmTzHig7Z89ONVhvMERjyiYbA0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m6vllryogk64

 

Hm I’m not sure if the link works cause the account is private but if you look on yinldw Instagram, LDW steps closer to YIN when she pulls him closer (I know we’ve discussed this before). BUT I also notice that LDW rubs YIN’s hand with his thumb. LIKE WHAT. Why do that in a photoshoot that’s only capturing stills? I mean it’s not like you’re on video and it’ll show your actions...:glasses: so what’s with the hand rubbing?? To tease your gf?? :relieved:

Yessss I noticed that too! And I went back and watched that clip and he actually does it multiple times, rubbing her fingers with his thumb. And she happened to look down a couple of times but that was it.

  • Love 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Yup! Saw that post. I follow the account on IG. Noticed him rubbing his thumb while holding YIN's hand. The thing that gets me though is that he was doing it unconsciously and YIN did not even seem to mind or even notice. It felt like it's something natural to them that they are not even conscious about it already. :relieved:

 

Hello fellow shippers.... long time I haven't post here... regarding the thumb rubbing thingy, it's the same like when YIN put her hand on LDW's thigh during the vlive. She did it unconsciously while being distracted by reading comments onscreen at that time and LDW didn't seemed to mind at all. It's like when you have been doing it frequently with the other person, your body just react to it like it's the most natural thing to do.:blush:

  • Like 1
  • Love 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..