[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Yeah. This had happened also. Joint food truck. What i don't get is why wouldn't he send YIN. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:. Maybe he likes Gong Yoo more. hahahaha just kidding.

I don't really see JBA as a threat to our ship. XD I mean his body language is really different towards her. Hyun bins stares at SYJ. is the same as to how LDW looks at YIN. Eyes never lie. 

Edited by pichiiicouple<3
  • Like 4

I will really give up on this ship ♡pichicouple♡ if one of them admits they dating or with someone else. For now, I will keep up that they r still together for these reasons:

1. Safety pins

2. Watches 

3. Stickers on the script book (especially bears or maybe habits to put stickers)

4. Shoes

and many more...

Ohh not to forget, yin had mention that she was not jealous (in relationship) & play the 'i miss you' song by soyou when be a radio dj recently. I still believe in them for this time being

:ok:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Reena said:

I will really give up on this ship ♡pichicouple♡ if one of them admits they dating or with someone else. For now, I will keep up that they r still together for these reasons:

1. Safety pins

2. Watches 

3. Stickers on the script book (especially bears or maybe habits to put stickers)

4. Shoes

and many more...

Ohh not to forget, yin had mention that she was not jealous (in relationship) & play the 'i miss you' song by soyou when be a radio dj recently. I still believe in them for this time being

:ok:

NOTED =) i almost forgot the the not-so-subtle safety pins =)

• Like 2

Yoo inna,Yoon Jongshin and  DinDin were selected as MCs for "Phone Cleansing..."MBC's "Phone Cleansing" is a variety talk show that manages a huge number of photos on mobile phones & guests will shares stories through the photo.

also been reading some of your post for the past months since I decided to not post or share here...as for me in my opinion not sending food truck to yin tswlm is either they r really in relationship or they r not in good terms...if they r in a relationship he will not send food truck to avoid any speculation or rumors of course yin is very privy person we know she wouldn't like that...as for the second reason which is they r not in good terms which I've doubt about it...in tswlm she wore a robe which is same product brand that ldw wore in the ttontf (I'm talking about blue robe he wore)...so these many coincidence are not really coincidence for me...stickers...same shade of hair color tho some others claim it's for his drama but his drama and his movie already finished right why not change it..,for reason that his hair can't take onother hair color lol...what about the food trucks that kge send to yin I really doubt the 2 were really came from kge esp with 1 truck which said my love your love translations...

watches, right so wathever happens I just wish Yin's happiness 1st...bcoz she deserves it...

• Like 4

@flashyymalditahyesss the food truck from kge. i always thought that the another truck was from him coz the quote "your love, my love, ahreumdaun yin". i have read from somewhere that ldw loves to listened to the song from day6 'you were beautiful' recently & we all know the name of yin character is 'Ahreum'...hurmmm & the bathrobes, rings & i also agree without food truck for her means that they don't want any speculation like food truck from ldw & jba really make rumors that they r couple to their shipper. They really discussed it & hoped something out of it. i could just...sigh. Too many coincidences to me is not coincidence anymore. We already discussed & put all our observations here. Like I said before, I STILL BELIVE IN PICHI COUPLE. I wish yin is happy, successful, found someone who truly loves her & will have a happy family whether with him or not, asap.

:7555_attack:

• Like 5

YES! Happy news  :relaxed:, YooInNa confirmed as MC in a MBC's Talk Variety Show, broadcast February 9, 21:30hrs.!  She now has a very busy schedule 2021, Hope she stay healthy, safe and strong.:star: :love:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004729906?lfrom=twitter

0004729906_001_20210108110105964.jpg?type=w430

PS: @Reena: Ldw was open bts showing his affection to BoA, and that's what I meant. 

Well, Nobody really knows, we can only free express what we each one can interprets. :):blush::ph34r: I love Pichi and still hope they love each other :heart:

@RollyPenny You said :  "(I'll explain this later)"  you are welcome. :)

• Like 2

hmm even though LDW appears affectionate in both bts

LDW will look unhappy when he sees that he's filmed during TYH bts

JBA will ask LDW if bts is filming when he is being affectionate

So that's why gumiho bts feels fake

I think LDW and JBA are just sending foodtruck as co-workers/friends 

Also in the recent special dj session YIN described her ideal type with wording similar to how she described LDW during TYH drama chat 2 years ago (just like how LDW's preferences are still same as 2 years ago haha)...so even if they are not dating LDW is still YIN's ideal type

based on this I still believe in pichi couple unless either of them publicly announce otherwise

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, flashyymalditah said:

Yoo inna,Yoon Jongshin and  DinDin were selected as MCs for "Phone Cleansing..."MBC's "Phone Cleansing" is a variety talk show that manages a huge number of photos on mobile phones & guests will shares stories through the photo.

also been reading some of your post for the past months since I decided to not post or share here...as for me in my opinion not sending food truck to yin tswlm is either they r really in relationship or they r not in good terms...if they r in a relationship he will not send food truck to avoid any speculation or rumors of course yin is very privy person we know she wouldn't like that...as for the second reason which is they r not in good terms which I've doubt about it...in tswlm she wore a robe which is same product brand that ldw wore in the ttontf (I'm talking about blue robe he wore)...so these many coincidence are not really coincidence for me...stickers...same shade of hair color tho some others claim it's for his drama but his drama and his movie already finished right why not change it..,for reason that his hair can't take onother hair color lol...what about the food trucks that kge send to yin I really doubt the 2 were really came from kge esp with 1 truck which said my love your love translations...

watches, right so wathever happens I just wish Yin's happiness 1st...bcoz she deserves it...

I agree with you. The. Ship is still sailing. Along with everything that you are saying, I believe that LDW sent or had her team do her end of show van. If you look at the vans, her and his, they are almost identical and are different from Jo Boah's and Kim Bum's. Also, in the long video version, I posted it on this forum before,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI58qmkJtHd/?igshid=1rtd1v2llxjku

It shows that she is wearing a princess headband. The only time I have seen YIN mentioned as a princess is from TYH, episode 12. Coincidence, I don't think so. She was so emotional in that video,I felt that the message she was reading on the phone was from LDW who was probably filming "Single in Seoul". Just my thoughts. Stay positive Pichi fans. I feel like these two have been together for a while, off and on. They just need some additional prayer to cross the finish line.

Edited by Luny Delva
Added the correct link
  • Like 6

Y@shipper oh I missed this, could you tell again what's yin's ideal type that she mentioned?

@lunita yess I finally have time to sit and write up my thoughts

Ok why I thought yin and ldw are not currently dating, but first of all it's not because of jba. like @pichiiicouple<3 said I can't see the tenderness and adoration in ldw eyes when shes with jba, I fell no spark, maybe I'm a bit bias but I don't believe in them until they confirm that their dating by their own mouth 

but still.. ldw and yin had crazy schedule last year and even now yin just recently booked in variety there is no sign of slowing down, I'm not sure if they are even have time for nurturing a relationship at this moment. And then the food truck. I know it could be just for marketing purposes (or just ldw being cheapo :lol:) but then it makes me think if ldw is dating yin now, does it feels right to send joint food truck with your current co worker when people still talking about your closeness with her? does it feels like adding fuel to the fire. Remember tyh episode when oys was asked to accept the rumour with her co star oys said then what about my real boyfriend what would he feel. Imagine yin's feeling right now if yin is really dating him, if I were yin I would not be happy. Unless yin is also playing along with ldw from the very start and make ldw and jba as their cover up  :sweat_smile:

Well it's just my assumptions I think they were dating before and for some reason they take a break. But they still have feeling towards each other thus that may explain ldw being flirty and sending joint food truck with jba to make yin jealous.. ahaha I don't know.. but yin I think with yin it's more obvious with the safety pin etc and the latest I miss you song, she really misses him!

So do I think our ship is sinking? NOPE, I STILL BELIEVE IN PICHI ship until the authorities declared it sunken.. it's just that it may stalling for now.. I hope they'll find a land and dock happily soon meanwhile I'll patiently wait and pray for their success and happiness

ps sorry for the long post :lol::lol:

16 minutes ago, Luny Delva said:

I agree with you. The. Ship is still sailing. Along with everything that you are saying, I believe that LDW sent or had her team do her end of show van. If you look at the vans, her and his, they are almost identical and are different from Jo Boah's and Kim Bum's. Also, in the long video version, I posted it on this forum before,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI58qmkJtHd/?igshid=1rtd1v2llxjku

It shows that she is wearing a princess headband. The only time I have seen YIN mentioned as a princess is from TYH, episode 12. Coincidence, I don't think so. She was so emotional in that video,I felt that the message she was reading on the phone was from LDW who was probably filming "Single in Seoul". Just my thoughts. Stay positive Pichi fans. I feel like these two have been together for a while, off and on. They just need some additional prayer to cross the finish line.

ldw was also wearing crown (prince crown? :P) at his end of show,

coincidence huh? And who she sent her selca to? And I saw in ig ldw  seems like making few selca of himself during tont, the question is for who?:crazymad:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Y@shipper oh I missed this, could you tell again what's yin's ideal type that she mentioned?

well...

In drama chat (part 11 on YouTube) YIN talked about KJR's charming point but specifically looked at LDW (and he smiled and asked her to say more afterwards) when she said she thought the kind of guys who is calm in any situation and knows how to be stronger against the strong and weaker against the weak was the most charming...

A translated excerpt (not English though) I read from her second recent special dj session (which didn't have any camera and can't find the recording on YouTube for now) she said the most important thing she values in a man is whether he is not easily shaken and would appear strong against the strong and weak against the weak...

Since it's a really specific phrase (esp the strong against strong and weak against weak part) I think that if they were dating then they're probably still dating now...

(cuz...if they're that strongly attracted to each other it's difficult to stay friends only...and if they broke up or something YIN's answer might change/use different words?)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@shipper thank youu

Ooh so yin using many references to tyh recently

- at tswlm after the seems like goblin scene imitation, derek jihoon and areum were having dinner together and she said derek's taste is like a kid because he couldn't stand spicy food, it's very similar line with that in tyh (jinshim said jungrok taste is like a kid too)

- the jealousy statement from yin that  jealosy is pointless, is similar line when jinshim feeling jealous with yeoreum 

- yin's ideal type like @shipper mentioned above

So are yins finally opens up little by little and started throwing us candies?? If so give us moree please:sparklyeyes:

Oppositely with ldw I find him more confusing these days the you were beautiful song that @Reenamentioned above I read the lyric and it's about a man who is trying to forget his woman.. 

Aah I don' t know...but I'll be really happy if my assumption before is really wrong

Pichi, hwaiting! :hooray:

• Like 2

Hi guys...

I think ldw & yin r still communicating with each other over the phone. We can see they r always taking selfies. He once said that he would update his girlfriend & not make her worry in Wook Talk. About the song 'you were beautiful' that ldw said in his vlive after his drama, I think this is just a song. What matters is how this song describes how beautiful the woman is and how important the woman is to him, can't let go of the woman & with yin played the 'i miss you' song & said that she's not jealous now, i think they r still together but maybe not dating coz busy schedule &...i don't know why i still think, the another food truck from kge is from ldw to cheer her up after fever, he is in 'Single in Seoul' set at that time. Ohh not to forget, Ldw said, he has no plans yet of getting married before he turns 40, on feb 2020. Yin said, she wants fans congratulate her wedding in 3 years, on jan 2019 in an interview. This year...ldw 40 & yin 39. So, let us pray together that they may reach...ehem ehem...marriage. Ameen

:heartxoxo:

• Like 7

@RollyPenny

Agree almost 90% with you. I think that Ldw no needed go so far with his affection with JBA showed in differents form (+c.truck), specially if he and Yin were dating or were lovers and if he cares. Why? No need. It feels a little weird for me.

Right, his affection behavior over for Yin has been remarkable, more innocent, cute, lovely, sweet, like Fascination. v/s for Jba more direct sensual attraction, more daring like free adults flirting  open (ex. BTS) showing he liked her very much. Aahh... 

Yin was kind of disappeared (ninja) between April-August, many old fans were worry for her. She had also been sick just ended 77Billion (Mars?). We didn't hear anything for a while. We got a pic BTS from a fan weeks after she started filming (Juni) and they ask not to public that, she looked very thin. Some weeks after, we got 2 pics more where she walking around. It seems to me (and others) that she wasn't well (?) 

Could it be they were in a breaking process ? We will never know.

At that time some old fans thought (said) that Ldw wanted for now only focus in his career(break). He started filming last April and this was May-Juni-July -August when Yin apparently was absent. (Juni, Yin's birdthday, ldw-jba made all that Magazin shots, "Couple Pics"? I think it was)

Pichi maybe have been together for a while "off and on" of their relationship, like @Luny Delva said, it sounds right. Agree.

Probably they were/are missed each other, "specialy Yin", and it has definitely not been easy for them. I also hope after a while they'll get calm (Ldw would get out his gumiho character), and be happy together again, be them self again, right, this year he'll be 42 and it's gone 3 years for Yin, they could get married. 

I really hope that, with all my heart.

Perhaps will Ldw never find a match gf like Yin.

It's not easy to have been single for many years, have the habit to live alone and decide to change for get married.This is a big change, he has his loved career-and freedom to manage his life.  :heart:

(Sorry, it was a very long comment!)  We still hope and wait..I love Pichi :)

:fullofhearts:

1)PS: I feel Yin is totally in love with Ldw, definitely. Would maybe do anything for theirs love. Like make herself "not feel" jealous no matter what?? :sweatingbullets:

2)PS.Yin has also said,that her ideal type is:

*One that take very good care of her-

*One that's honest.(sincerity)

*Most important One that never cheat on her.

3) I feel Ldw really liked JBA, maybe missed her a little, and he has been confused playing that character and leave it when film finished (probably)..who knows..:wub:

:coolshades:   :love:

• Like 2

Vote Yoo In Na for Most Pretty Asian Actress Star Awards 2021 ( Final Round )
UNLIMITED VOTING !!!

Beautiful, cute, pretty YOO IN NA, she deserves be TOP N° 1 !! :love::star:

PLEASE VOTE Yoo In Na,   here is the link

https://youpoll.me/49517/r

She is now on Top 2 Spot

Vote Yoo In Na for Most Pretty Asian Actress Star Awards 2021 ( Final Round )
UNLIMITED VOTING !!!

(  https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ5BqKIJSs0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link )

https://youpoll.me/49517/r

• Like 1

So idk if Unnie InNa used her own phone here or maybe she used the other phone. She took a picture of LDW if she used her own phone... maybe we will see this in february 9(phone cleansing). I can't clearly see what she used here. Idk if it's samsung bc they promoted samsung phone here in drama, sorry I rarely see samsung phone nowadays. here's are three reasons maybe she not used her own phone when she took a picture of LDW or she delete it or maybe she already changed her phone. omg  my delulu :wub: Any thoughts??

spacer.png

And LDW posted a pic of food truck I think bo ah send a food truck for him i already saw that they're just friends. no artist couples will did it and bo ah commented too in his post. So guys we need to stop the negative thoughts they're just friends. We still have hope!! hwaiting!

Edited by miyoki
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, miyoki said:

So idk if Unnie InNa used her own phone here or maybe she used the other phone. She took a picture of LDW if she used her own phone... maybe we will see this in february 9(phone cleansing). I can't clearly see what she used here. Idk if it's samsung bc they promoted samsung phone here in drama, sorry I rarely see samsung phone nowadays. here's are three reasons maybe she not used her own phone when she took a picture of LDW or she delete it or maybe she already changed her phone. omg  my delulu :wub: Any thoughts??

And LDW posted a pic of food truck I think bo ah send a food truck for him i already saw that they're just friends. no artist couples will do it and bo ah commented too in his post. So guys we need to stop the negative thoughts they're just friends. We still have hope!! hwaiting!

I think it's her phone because that pic wasn't published.. if we see from goblin bts and tyh bts yin caught several times taking wefie with ldw but we can see none of those pics .. and I doubt she will show those pics in her future show:D

Yess I still believe in pichi too until one of them is getting married with other people (not just dating):kiss_wink:

• Like 3