[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

4 hours ago, lunita said:

So happy with this news!! Our lovely princess said YES to Snowdrop! A dream comes true, she will play as a Doctor.. :thumbsup::blush:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1445697wpp/yoo-in-na-confirmed-to-join-blackpinks-jisoo-jung-hae-in-and-kim-hye-yoon-in-new-drama-by-sky-castle-creators

JTBC’s upcoming 2021 drama, #Snowdrop confirmed main casts: 

Jung Hae In, Jisoo, Jang Seung Jo, Kim Hye Yoon, Yoon Se Ah, Jung Eugene, Yoo In Na, Park Sung Woong

I read the news just now, and I am soo happy!! I mean, she just finished TSWLM, her movie New Years Eve will be showed soon and now we have her next drama! She sure is hardworking.

Although i feel a bit off with Snowdrop (I mean, all they say in the plot is all about the characters of Jung Hae In, Jisoo and Kim Hye Yoon). It was also marketed as a drama lead by the said 3. I do hope that YIN gets to shine through this. I hope the screen times gets divided equally

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

Happy New Year Everyone! Wish y'all have a more happy days this year. And guys i don't know if this is allowed or not but i want to congratulate BinJin Couple for their relationship. I hope PiChi Couple is next stay strong for us. Let just wait and soon time are ours! Lol But i hope their relationship if got revealed no breaking up news(PiChi) Jebal. >_< and i saw some picture of BinJin they met in 2014 i'm not sure if that yr is their first met. (the other shipper picture is not allowed right?) and Pichi couple met so many times so i hope they're really destiny. Haha what your comment? I want to see.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, miyoki said:

what your comment? I want to see.

Happy new year to everyone and congrats to the BinJin couple!

Well, I don't know what to say, but someone commented in Tweeter "finally they can stop ignoring each other" , after 8 months. Our Pichi have ignored each other for 2 years now! it's a very long time... 

BinJin made hot couple pics, maybe promotion, like Ldw/Boah, But they did it with each other.

I don't know if BinJin after start dating have had , of any reason, a little bit flirt bts with other co-actress/actor as Ldw/Boa sometimes "apparently" seems had in Totnt. (my personal feeling)

Pichi has been very private and good to keep a secret ignoring each other in public. that make it very difficult to guess what really happen. It goes Up and Down.

So... I can only hope and wish they still love each other and they are together, as always :ph34r::):love:

:rubchin:

Happy new year too! :heart:

Re binjin what I know is that they started it all from friendship since playing together in  movie 2018 then continuing to CLOY, and before this hb had made several denial for their relationship rumour. For our pichi as far as I know there's no denial to date. 

But after binjin revelation there are lot of fans still hoping and believing that dispatch will reveal our pichi relationship even after 2years passed is a prove that their chemistry is really something right? And especially after tyh there's nothing at all?? While at the other days ldw keep sending food truck to all his ex costar and even his produceX contestants and nothing to yin who has directly work with him thrice (if we count CF)?? Why? if there's nothing to hide then ldw must be super mean to yin :huh:

Re ldw being very flirty to jba I think being flirtatious is his nature (he even back hugging his fans at his fan meeting) but the interesting is yin was talking about being jealous on her recent special dj session  she said she used to be jealous but now she doesn't anymore because it's pointless, wonder why she suddenly said that maybe it's a msg for special someone:D

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Happy new year too! :heart:

Re binjin what I know is that they started it all from friendship since playing together in  movie 2018 then continuing to CLOY, and before this hb had made several denial for their relationship rumour. For our pichi as far as I know there's no denial to date. 

But after binjin revelation there are lot of fans still hoping and believing that dispatch will reveal our pichi relationship even after 2years passed is a prove that their chemistry is really something right? And especially after tyh there's nothing at all?? While at the other days ldw keep sending food truck to all his ex costar and even his produceX contestants and nothing to yin who has directly work with him thrice (if we count CF)?? Why? if there's nothing to hide then ldw must be super mean to yin :huh:

Re ldw being very flirty to jba I think being flirtatious is his nature (he even back hugging his fans at his fan meeting) but the interesting is yin was talking about being jealous on her recent special dj session  she said she used to be jealous but now she doesn't anymore because it's pointless, wonder why she suddenly said that maybe it's a msg for special someone:D

I would like to know, even there has been dating rumors about Pichi after TYH.

Then, has Pichi ever been asked about dating rumors with each other??

If not, WHY not??

Before TYH the first question to LDW was always if he was dating someone, or something like that. But they have not ask him anymore since TYH.

It's weird.  :huh::love:

On 1/1/2021 at 2:56 PM, lunita said:

I would like to know, even there has been dating rumors about Pichi after TYH.

Then, has Pichi ever been asked about dating rumors with each other??

If not, WHY not??

Before TYH the first question to LDW was always if he was dating someone, or something like that. But they have not ask him anymore since TYH.

It's weird.  :huh:

Yes that is also weird I always wonder ldw has been doing vlive many times after tyh but there are no question about yin at all?? While they are so many fans out there curious bout his relationship there must be one or two asking about yin but he choose not to respond at all...they behave like they never know each other which is super weird:lol:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Yes that is also weird I always wonder ldw has been doing vlive many times after tyh but there are no question about yin at all?? While they are so many fans out there curious bout his relationship there must be one or two asking about yin but he choose not to respond at all...they behave like they never know each other which is super weird:lol:

Exactly!  also many interviews, a lot of them, and he never has been asked about YIN or dating other girl, really weird, there are so many fans and audience that would like to know. !?

But nothing, never a question about dating anymore...?!  WHY?

Yin is like a ghost. I don't think this is normal. 

Are they really so far from each other, since that famous TYH wrap up party??

Why not even talk about each other as friends, like they did after Goblin.?

It's also noticed that Yin not always has been OK, she has been missing for long periods.  

There are many questions without answer.. :huh::wub:

:Please:

• Like 1

umm. if you don't know YIN, she is always on ninja mode. YIN was asked about LDW on Mirae event in Taiwan but skipped the question. They are acting really weird. either they are in a relationship or have broken up. I wouldn't wish for the latter though :( Still wishing for them to be together.

If ever Ldw send JBA food truck in her future dramas, then why is he skipping YIN. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

umm. if you don't know YIN, she is always on ninja mode. YIN was asked about LDW on Mirae event in Taiwan but skipped the question. They are acting really weird. either they are in a relationship or have broken up. I wouldn't wish for the latter though :( Still wishing for them to be together.

If ever Ldw send JBA food truck in her future dramas, then why is he skipping YIN. 

YIN is a very private person. I also notice that when it comes to her single co-actors she doesn't say them in her interviews or at any event or show. But does YIN mention any single co actors except ldw for a while at any show or event? If Yes, why is LDW not? and when you said they skipped when LDW was asked. More curious fans because of that. It's just sad :( because we don't know what is happening to them. I hope there will be an update on them in future.
Edited by miyoki

Happy new year Pichi Shippers!!

The new year brought us new hope in the form of BinJin's dating news. I do hope that this year, we get to hear our long awaited dating (and possibly marriage) anouncement.

While waiting for it, let us immerse ourselves in rewatching Goblin, TYH, their shared CF's, bts of their works together, and interviews.

Let us all keep healthy and happy despite the pandemic. And I hope that we remain supportive of our king LDW and our queen YIN in their endeavors. God bless us all.

• Like 6

Lee Dong Wook&Jo Bo Ah have sent a Food Truck together to Kim Beom with couple pic from film but own personal names. 

Many fans surprised and confused... are Ldw&Boah really dating,he said they were close, they left their group gathering together...? 

I don't know what to think. 

Is Ldw leaving clues to fans? That's what some fans are talking about.

I can only hope..for Pichi. :blink::wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJuUu0lJpFR/?igshid=pgvon9k7gauj

:sweat::heart:

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, lunita said:

Lee Dong Wook&Jo Bo Ah have sent a Food Truck together to Kim Beom with couple pic from film but own personal names. 

Many fans surprised and confused... are Ldw&Boah really dating,he said they were close, they left their group gathering together...? 

I don't know what to think. 

Is Ldw leaving clues to fans? That's what some fans are talking about.

I can only hope..for Pichi. :blink::wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJuUu0lJpFR/?igshid=pgvon9k7gauj

:sweat::heart:

Oh wow I don't know what to react 

First, them sending joint food truck doesn't mean that ldw and jba are currently dating plus yin and ldw also did the same during tyh era (sending joint food truck) so it's not a new thing for ldw but then

Sadly It also make me think that ldw is alsonot in a relationship with yin at the moment (I'll explain this later):dissapointed_relieved:

• Sad 2

20 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Oh wow I don't know what to react 

First, them sending joint food truck doesn't mean that ldw and jba are currently dating plus yin and ldw also did the same during tyh era (sending joint food truck) so it's not a new thing for ldw but then

Sadly It also make me think that ldw is alsonot in a relationship with yin at the moment (I'll explain this later):dissapointed_relieved:

I dont know what to think or feel about this too.

I mean, he did the same with YIN before. And now, he did it with JBA. This is confusing and saddening at the same time.

Well, the fans talking about this, it was kind a surprise for them too.

Almost all we have seen of Ldw behavior towards YIN that was very special for us, he has also done with Boah. The difference I can notice it's a more "Child Ldw" with YooInNa in tyh  v/s  a much "more Adult" Ldw with Jba, this change is very clear, all theirs affection have been more sensual and mature. He's also close to Jba, he said.

This growth can be the influence of YooInNa maybe since Tyh or Goblin while they were a couple or vey closed friends. She was like a mother to Ldw bcs he needs that, he emotional ask for it.

Now he is changed and perhaps, only perhaps, he was looking for a challenge, someone younger and relaxed as JBA? Who knows.  Ldw said JBA are mature, more than himself, she was profound, pretty, she was brilliant, nice personality, never anget angry and have good humor too, they laught a lot.

So I can see he found maybe all that he wants in JBA.

She is also young and no need be married or a family  right now, as maybe YooInNa needs.  / Confused :blink: , It´s also 2 years of waiting for a sign, a clue, and nothing, no coffee truck (he and GY sent one to EU but never to Yin), they not even talk about each other or names each other...Their behavior BTS were absolut very close, like a couple, they clearly liked each other or fall in love with each other, Ldw showed that open.

I really hope this's only some fans imagination and Pichi's still together in love. :heart:  

Oh It's weird how I (and many others) can be affected by this love story... Omg! :dissapointed::blush:

• Sad 1

I think, he has nothing with jba becoz he is a private person. It was gumiho family food truck to co star brother only. He won't show in public if he has any relationship, like before. if you think he has turned into an open person, it is up to you. I don't think so

• Like 5