[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

1 hour ago, ellecar soled seyer said:

i can still feel (and hope) that they're good IRL =) his looks from his latest Vlive is too much of Atty. Kwon Jung-rok though  =)

I still felt hope as well. He was wearing a Peach sweatshirt, it was similar to what he wore during the script reading for Take of the Nine Tails. In my mind, he was still dating or wanted to be with YIN, of you watched the beginning of that drama, he had several references to YIN mannerism in Goblin. I felt like that was a hint. He is bolder about showing signs while YIN is more quiet. 

He seemed to be happy now that his filming session is over. He doesn't have any projects other than modeling and gaining the weight that he lost during Single in Seoul.

In my mind, there is still a possibility of a relationship because as long as one of them is not too busy, they can have time together. YIN's role in Snowdrop should not keep her so busy that she couldn't have time for him since it's a supporting role. I am waiting to see what LDW does and if anything happens or if they show couple signs during Valentine's Day or White Day in Korea. 

For now, I will wait for those signs. 

P.S.: I also thought it was cute that during the anniversary of TYH, he tried to imitate his look on the show

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Hello, I edited this video and posted on my Twitter account dedicated to our Pichi Couple. <3

https://twitter.com/hedgehogwookie_/status/1360152672205119489?s=19

On 2/8/2021 at 7:34 AM, Luny Delva said:

Happy 2nd Anniversary, Touch Your Heart. I am sending warm wishes and thoughts your way.

Reveal hidden contents

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs, images or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 4

Lee Dong Wook VLIVE.

hello guys, it's funny and maybe I'm wrong (?) but I notice this at the end of the vlive:

LDW saying bye to the fans with this phrase (below screen shot) and hides his face laughing loudly ...

you or YOO Ldw? hahha.. :relaxed: (I notice he talked about "these words" :phew: before in the vid.) 

IT'S FUN TO HANG OUT WITH YOO? ... :lol::ph34r:

Sin descripción disponible.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 2/14/2021 at 4:59 AM, Lunita said:

Lee Dong Wook VLIVE.

hello guys, it's funny and maybe I'm wrong (?) but I notice this at the end of the vlive:

LDW saying bye to the fans with this phrase (below screen shot) and hides his face laughing loudly ...

you or YOO Ldw? hahha.. :relaxed: (I notice he talked about "these words" :phew: before in the vid.) 

IT'S FUN TO HANG OUT WITH YOO? ... :lol::ph34r:

I would appreciate if his comment was directed at me but I would be in love if his comment was directed at our "Yoo". Our girl has been working really hard, make sure to send her a nice Valentine's Day gift, LDW. 

Always, praying for you, Pichi and Happy Valentine's Day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLQQ-paJxCx/?igshid=m4578lrwma0y

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs, images or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I ship them, their chemistry is amazing. I wished though that rather having "Touch Your Heart" as their reunion drama, they would have a sageuk drama. But maybe they said yes to a fluffy drama in order to give closure to their angsty character ending in "Goblin"

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 8:53 AM, AkiChan said:

Hello Everyone,

Long time troller, first time poster here. I only recently discovered KDramas -- my first being CLOY. I only bring that up, because I see many correlations between SYJ and HB's relationship and YIN and LDW. I became obsessed with that couple and watched every single interview, promotional video, BTS--you name it, I watched it. Loving CLOY got me to watch Goblin and I immediately got the same feels from YIN and LDW that I got from watching SYJ and HB. It's a testament to their acting that all of us so bought into their story (more so than Goblin and Goblin's bride, to be honest--not because of their acting, I couldn't get over the age difference in their characters) so much that we all wanted them (PiChi) to be together. Since I was late to the Goblin game, I watched Touch Your Heart very soon after seeing Goblin. When I watched TYH it made me feel like I was literally 12 years old again--it literally made my heart sing and I ended up buying the video for myself for Christmas! I've since watched it all the way through 4 times now, and certain episodes I've watched at least 7 times.

Like with my obsession with BinJin, I took the opportunity to watch every single video I could find with the Pichi Couple. BTS from both shows, interviews, LDW's VLive shows, Goblin extra episodes -- all of it. And these are my observations. It could all be delulu -- but here it is.

If you look at the BTS from Goblin it is very clear that LDW has a crush on YIN. He even said in an interview (in words very similar to that of HB when talking about SYJ) that he thought she was amazing actress, that her portrayal of Sunny took everyone by surprise, and that he learned so much from acting with her. I think he really came to admire her at that point. During their press conference, no one was really paying them much attention (yet) and he was quite comfortable opening flirting with her and they locked hands when he helped her off the stage. He was so cute when talking to Goblin and Goblin's bride in a BTS about his upcoming kiss scene with Sunny. KGU seemed so excited for him!

Skip ahead to TYH press conference. They clearly were having fun up there, but I think they either had started dating or were in a secret relationship because she consciously only rested her hand on his forearm when walking off the stage--so different than from a few years ago. Compare that to CLOY's press conference (and we now know they were IN a relationship) where HB and SYJ seemed a bit aloof and cold towards one another -- it's because they were hiding something!

If you've seen the BTS from Goblin for WY and SH's last screen time, you'll see LDW whisper to YIN that they need to "practice" for their kiss scene and she's like "no way" (crosses her arms) "I won't do it." I always thought that was a bit weird, but then I read an article where LDW said that the kiss scene between him and Sunny was HIS idea to the director and the director said "ok," which is out how that awesome scene at the end came to be (he he, because he wanted to make out with her one last time and not in the freezing cold).

Also worth noting -- during their promotional show for TYH, when YIN mentioned that LDW takes care of her and brought her vitamins, he quickly shushed her. I read somewhere (can't remember where) that LDW gave the director "directions" on how to shoot YIN, suggested fans in once scene to make her more glamorous. He also rescheduled some of their shooting scenes so that they would be inside when it was super cold. Who does that? Someone who cares a LOT about his co-star, that's who.

I take heart in his Vlive from 2019 that when he talks about TYH he mentions that it was regretful the shooting only took place for four months (vs. CLOY was 6 months, TONT was 7 months--plus a lot of reshoots), because he felt that they could have done more (not sure what more means -- more episodes, more to the story?). He even mentions that filming for him was fun--so much that he didn't think of it as "work." I've only heard him talk about how exhausting and hard TONT was to shoot. You just need to look at him (he just looks so unhealthy and thin) to know that show took something out of him.

He mentions in his VLive that it was his idea to dye his hair, NOT the director's (TONT).  I personally think it childish and silly -- but HB and SYJ do it, too -- where actors do things (like wear matching colors, wear the same brand, etc.) to signal that they are actually "with" someone else. So are the rings, the hair color, the robes they each wore in their shows "signals" that they are in a relationship OR are we all delusional?

I know I'm starting to ramble here, so forgive me. I know that LDW has been on a breakneck schedule (which is probably why he's so thin) for the past two years -- no breaks. Since shooting TYH, YIN has also been working fairly non-stop. I think they had an interest in one another during Goblin, but never acted on it. But when you're in a show about falling in love with someone, and spending most of your days with that person -- wouldn't it be easy to fall in love?

I want to believe that when they got together for TYH, it re-kindled the mutual attraction they had for one another? It's not like they don't see each other -- all the Goblin actors have said during interviews that they get together, they have their own chat text ring -- KGU said she often goes and hangs out at YIN's house.  But it's a different thing to go meet for soju/beer with a group of friends vs. spending long days on set with someone.  Do you remember the BTS where he writes her a note and she says she doesn't like it? Then he writes her another note that clearly makes her happy, but she doesn't show the second note to the cameraman?

I think the second food truck was NOT sent by KGU, but that she send it for LDW so that his fans wouldn't be concerned (remember the outrage from HB's fans when the grocery photos emerged?). Remember, we now know that HB and SYJ were together after The Negotiation (the grocery store pictures don't lie) but during this time he sent food trucks to other actresses. In Korea, your production company doesn't really allow you to do anything without their permission. I don't think LDW's company would allow him to show any public displays of affection for YIN -- not because he doesn't care, but because it would give rise to too much talk.

As for the recent food truck from JBo -- her note said something about her "friend who smokes with her" -- I think she really does think of him like an older brother. They spent 7 months on a set together -- it's only natural to develop a friendship. But it is more than that? If so, then they are not very good actors -- because I'm sorry. I tried to watch TONT but I couldn't get past Ep 10 because I felt NO chemistry between them and I couldn't buy the storyline without the chemistry (that he's waited 1000 years for her to be reborn--didn't buy it). Maybe I'm biased, or I'm so invested in the PiChi Couple that I just can't accept anything else in my head, but that's how I felt. 

My delusional self says that at the end of TYH that PiChi had decided to try a relationship, but that neither has had time to spend with one another, because of their crazy schedules. Then YIN sees all the promotional crap that's been put out for TONT and starts having doubts. But to me, seeing her reaction (the crying) for her last day of shooting celebration (the van, decorated exactly like LDWs a month before for TONT) was overwhelming relief to her that LDW still has feelings for her, which is why he sent his production team to make up that van (my theory).

I almost gave up on BinJin and what always gave me hope was that what I witnessed on screen was real--that even though they were both excellent actors, there was real feelings I was watching during CLOY (remember the BTS when they were drinking and he said he wanted to marry her -- and SYJ crying in real life?). I mean, you can literally see it in their eyes when they look at one another. LDW had a similar reaction in the BTS of Episode 12 of TYH when he just started crying when breaking up with YIN. That wasn't acting, that was real feelings coming through. There are other moments, too (the sly little smile on her face when they share the cookie but know they are being filmed). I hold on to those moments.

Both YIN and LDW have (again) very tight schedules. So it might be we PiChi shippers will have to wait a bit longer. But I truly believe those two belong together, even if they haven't quite figured it out for themselves, yet. Whether they tragically miss their boat, I will forever love their performances and the happiness they give me in watching them together on screen.

It's been a while since I last got here but this is great!! Thank you so much for rekindling the fire! Go PiChi!

On 1/31/2021 at 12:31 AM, Luny Delva said:

Career wise, I would love to see these two do a Touch Your Heart season 2 that is more serious, shows a mature love and family life for them. I would love to see them as a pregnant couple. I would love for Netflix to pick up the show so that international fans can view it and more people can fall in love with them.

TYH is actually on netflix, but it took them a long time since the show ended before putting it on Netflix. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, louie_999 said:

It's been a while since I last got here but this is great!! Thank you so much for rekindling the fire! Go PiChi!

TYH is actually on netflix, but it took them a long time since the show ended before putting it on Netflix. 

Awwww tysm for this! Tbh, I almost gave up on PiChi (Please don't hate me because I saw many negative comments about them, not literally bad comments. I don't know but, I feel many fans of these two are losing Interest with them and just focus in one of them or just gave up with both of them. It's really sad. But because of these words, I realize not to gave up! Because there's many signs We still don't know about them and I also feel that they kinda different these past few days but maybe they're just cool off haha my delulu..So please I'm begging y'all not to gave up. Because it's really hard when you shipping them and feel alone, But I know it's just my feeling Haha. Anyways let's support them eternity!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, louie_999 said:

I am in the US and I can't find it on Netflix but I am glad to know that it is receiving more views

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Luny Delva said:

I am in the US and I can't find it on Netflix but I am glad to know that it is receiving more views

Netflix in América (South America and Nord América) and Europe don't have it.

Asia Netflix is different. :huh:

• Like 1

Lee dong wook in astarmagazine

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

The flower he used look so very familiar :love:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

AHHH he looks so fineeee omggggg >_<

CREDS ; @leedongwookbrasil

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Lunita said:

Hello, There is also an Interview with LDW , I reed a comment of a fan in IG.

Have some of you reed it ?? talk he about to marry?  :o

please share..

Here is something that I found.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1455392wpp/lee-dong-wook-clears-up-the-debate-about-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-ending-talks-about-why-we-need-more-love-stories

He did not talk about marriage. He talked about the ending of ToTNT, and Single in Seoul.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2