[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

5 hours ago, Lunita said:

Hello, There is also an Interview with LDW , I reed a comment of a fan in IG.

Have some of you reed it ?? talk he about to marry?  :o

please share..

I think the person who's managing lee dong wook social media accs was made a joke about it. (Correct me if I'm wrong) hmmmm...something fishy LOL my delulu

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, Luny Delva said:

He did not talk about marriage. He talked about the ending of ToTNT, and Single in Seoul.

Some of LDW fans say that he was asked about Marriage but they don't know his answer before the 1° March, so they are very excited! Soo... let us wait and hope Pichi is giving us "signs" of marriage... uuhh...  :happydance::love: :heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, Luny Delva said:
So handsome. I would love to see a photo shoot with him and Too In Na. One of the things that I regret they didn't have during Touch your Heart. 

Yep, I feel soon they will have a photo shoot with each other. If it's not this year maybe next year. I hope they meet again even in any shows or third drama again. Fighting pichi fans! :)

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

hi pichi fans.

Recently, i read rumours about ldw marriage news from vietnam gossip. i read somewhere from ldw fans ig. u can check also in ldw&ldh shipper threads. It just a rumour without evidence.

Yesterday, ldw ig posted about '' Are u getting married?''. Why ldw staff wrote something like that? To test his fans? 

Idk, i feel like they give us hint about ldw getting married this year.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, Me Linda said:

hi pichi fans.

Recently, i read rumours about ldw marriage news from vietnam gossip. i read somewhere from ldw fans ig. u can check also in ldw&ldh shipper threads. It just a rumour without evidence.

Yesterday, ldw ig posted about '' Are u getting married?''. Why ldw staff wrote something like that? To test his fans? 

Idk, i feel like they give us hint about ldw getting married this year.

Hmmm, I also feel happy about ldw I'm smiling like an idiot earlier when I remember PiChi couple. It seems he have a relationship with someone and I feel it's InNa. I hope they're happy if it's true. Or maybe it's only secret don't expose them HAHAHAHA. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

Hi guys I happened to see this post about binjin and cannot help to compare this to our pichi

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLoziqeJJGa/?igshid=19sw9r2rdql71

our pichi also have more or less the similar situation like binjin, and I really hope they'll end up together like binjin too :heart::kiss_wink:

Here are their 'serendipity' moments (or whatever you may call it) what I know and remember. pls correct me if I'm wrong or if you want to add

- 2006 arang movie where yin was an extra

- 2014 tommy hilfiger store opening, they're wearing the same outfit

- 2014 mama as mc together

- 2015 yin as voice, and picture cameo in bubblegum

- 2016 ldw was special dj at volume up (but after yin resigned)

- 2016 the infamous goblin :kiss_wink:

- 2016 goblin special

- 2016 liivmate cf

- 2019 unforgettable touch your heart :heart:

- 2019 magazine appearance wearing the same white blue stripe

- 2020 both start the year as mc with each other ex co host

- 2020 same slot/head to head drama

Not to mention iu was said to be ldw's ideal type and seho is also friend with yin

Oh how Im missing pichi badly :(

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

- 2019 magazine appearance wearing the same white blue stripe

Do u have a photo of them? I dont remember which one.

i believe Dispatch know something about them but both parties agree to hold it. My delulu. Hehe

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

When i read ldw recent mag interview with his christmas wishes 2020, i feel like it contain hidden message, not just for fans also for someone.

Lee Dong Wook's Christmas message: "To all of you, Love you always. Thank you. Let's continue to be together. Please accept my heart!

Christmas wish that he wrote for the wishing tree: "That we will go back to our normal lives again please"

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Lunita said:

@Me Linda Do you have the whole Interview?? 

Could you please share it here with us?? PLEASE... 

I would love to reed it!! 

you can read from ldw fans IG.

Google translate. I just paste some of them.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/415/0000004545

QWhat do you think is the most important thing in continuing a relationship?
▲ I think it is a sincere heart. I feel that more these days, but if I don't treat it with pretense or lies, I think I can get to know each other's sincerity even if I don't contact each other often and do not meet.

Q When do you feel confident that the other person is yours?

When I have a relationship where I don't haveto put my energy into it and overdo it, I feelconfident that it is my person. There are people who are comfortable doing nothing and letting go. It always helps me to have such people around me.
Q How is Lee Dong-wook's single life? Do you have a routine set up for the perfect lifestyle?
▲ There is nothing special. I exercise steadily and always try to organize my surroundings neatly.

2020 both ldw and yin were so busy and i think they seldom to see each other. Maybe stop dating. 

i remember, in recent interview yin said after drama she busy tidy up the house and clear things. Same with ldw, he also organize things. 

sorry my english is not good so i cant explain with good words. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

here's the other q&a

Q: There have been a lot of fantasy proposals since'Goblin', but you said you didn't accept a single work. 'Gumihodian' was really a fantasy out of fantasy, but was there a clear attraction to the decision to appear?
▲ Four years have passed since the end of'Goblin'. I wondered if I could do it now, rather than what happened. The setting of male Gumiho was unique because it was a very fresh character that I have never seen before. It's also a work I've been shooting for almost a year, and because Lee Yeon's character was very attractive in many ways, there still remains a lot of lingering.

Q It was an open ending where opinions were divided. Did you like it?
▲ It was the ending that I really liked. And I thought it was a closed ending more than anyone else. It's a full happy ending between Lee Yeon and Jia. At the end, my eyes changed and I thought that going to catch Samjae was a service cut. The main story of 'Gumihodian' ended with Lee Yeon and Jia looking at each other from the balcony and narrating' And forever, my first love'. The focus of the last meeting is that Lee Yeon came back with Jia and is happily living with each other. Not only me, but the director and the author thought it was a happy ending, so I think I was more surprised by the reaction of the viewers that the ending was going to be opened.

Q What kind of ending do you prefer when working on a work?
▲ It seems to be different for each drama and for each character. It is not easy for the needs of the viewers, the intentions of the production crew, and the wishes of the actors to match. The production crew wants a sad ending, but there are cases where the viewers are not. The most important thing is what kind of story you want to tell through your work. I am the person who has to make the story well. I think 'Gumihodian' was an appropriate and favorite ending when viewed as a whole.

Q You said you just finished filming the movie'Single in Seoul'. What is your impression.
▲ I filmed it for about 3 months. It seems like the good director, actors, and staff were together and we were able to finish it well. It has been a long time since it was a movie scene, so I was able to work with a more relaxed mind. In particular, since the director is so open, we talked a lot while filming the movie, and thanks to that, I am looking forward to seeing a good picture.

Q How was the movie scene that came back after a long time?
▲ Movies are more than just dramas. Compared to'Gumihodian', who was busy running and rolling, I didn't have to use my body much, so my body and mind were more comfortable.

Q You looked very close with the director.
▲ The director is three years older, but he often jokes and jokes a lot, so I felt like working with a friend. Since I've known actor Lim Soo-jung for a long time, everyone was able to get close to each other easily, and it was easy and fun to shoot.

Q tvN'Please enter a search word WWW', I had a short breath with Soojung Lim. We met properly with this movie. How was your breathing?
▲ (Lim) Sujeong's sister is a person who has many cute and lovely appearances in private. But when I work, I become a very professional person. I looked very meticulously and in detail even the parts I never thought of. Thanks to that, I also thought more about the character. It was a great time to find a new direction through many conversations and to think hard to make better acting.

Q'Single in Seoul' is a romantic comedy genre. Do you have any special charm compared to previous Rocco works?
▲ It's a romantic comedy, but it has a lot of melody. When you go to movie theaters these days, thriller and noir genres dominate. I think love is the most important thing in life, but it was always a disappointment that there weren't many such genres, so I think I chose it. I also wanted to capture the romantic stories of my age now.

Q What kind of work can you expect from Lee Dong-wook?
▲ He appears as a character named'Park Young-ho', a popular academy instructor who teaches essay writing. When I publish a book by chance, I meet a lot of people involved. It's a story unfolding in a relationship with them. It is a story that everyone has experienced and can experience, and I think it will be a movie that many people can relate to.

Q In the past, I used to say,'I still have no judgment as to what kind of acting suits you', but is that a stage where I can say that the judgment is standing?
▲ It is still the stage you are looking for. Still, I think I have a little confidence in the fantasy genre. I have already done the fantasy genre twice, which is difficult for others to do, so I think I have the know-how. Actually, in the fantasy genre, there is nothing to prepare for whatever you want to prepare in advance. It's about creating something completely new. The most important thing is how freely I can express and find something new within the worldview written by the author. Nowadays, the diversity of materials is increasing, and it is an era in which all the stories that have been vaguely dreamed of can be drawn with videos. If good stories and opportunities come, I want to be together again.

Q What is the biggest attraction of actor Lee Dong-wook that Lee Dong-wook thinks?
▲ Consistency and sincerity. To be consistent, you have to be sincere, and sincerity always means working hard. I think working in one field for over 20 years is not easy in any field. Since I've been working hard, I was able to continue acting like this, and it seems like now is the time to be recognized for sincerity (laughs).

Q Come to think of it, in recent years, I have been constantly working on art.
▲ I didn't have any intentions, but as interesting scenarios were constantly being seen, I couldn't refuse to accept it. In fact, I'm so grateful that I'm still giving love calls in various works, but now I want to take a break even for a while.

Q I've also finished filming, but is there anything you want to do the most?
▲ Even 3-4 days, I want to turn off all the alarms and mobile phones and do nothing. It's been a while since I slept without setting the alarm. I think it will be about a week at the longest, but I want to give a complete break for me. Actually, I really wanted to go fishing. I am very sorry that all the bows are blocked like now.

Q You said that'Dongwook Lee wants to talk' is a meaningful and regret-free experience. Will I be able to see Lee Dong-wook again as a talk show host if the opportunity arrives?
▲I didn't think about it in detail, but of course, if the opportunity comes and if I can be with good people, I will be able to see Lee Dong-wook at the talk show again someday.

Q A host is someone who needs to get something out of a guest. Is there any secret of Lee Dong-wook that released the other person's tension and elicited an answer?
▲ I am constantly meeting with guests 2-3 weeks before the broadcast. From the final meeting to sorting out the questions, we research a huge amount of data about our guests. Before the broadcast, I watch almost 200 pages of guest information. Sometimes there were people who didn't follow the set questions, but because they already know a lot about guests, we were able to solve various stories according to the situation. I think the guest first filled the talk show more abundantly when the boundaries were released to me, who has a sufficient understanding of the other person. Above all, I tried to avoid the question that the guest was uncomfortable with. I wanted to make a talk show that you can enjoy together in a comfortable atmosphere.

Q It's been over 20 years since I debuted, and I always talked about something new every interview. If there is something new that you are looking forward to seeing now.
▲I'm not thinking about anything other than acting now. For the time being, I have a big desire to focus on acting.

Q Is there any pressure on having to show something new every time?
▲Nothing in particular. Instead, I learned to wait seriously. Waiting with the expectation that you will find more interesting and new works. OCN'Others are Hell' was also a work I got after waiting for that, so I was able to shoot more interestingly.

Q Just one thing that makes Lee Dong-wook the most exciting these days?
▲ A cool OK sign from the director. It's a sign that I can go home now (laughs).

Q What is the most valuable thing you have gained during your 22 years of acting as your debut?
▲Of course, it is the love of the public. I don't think there is any meaning of existence without the love of the fans. Because the public loves and acknowledges it, you can continue to act. Last Christmas, after'Gumihodian' ended, I gave up a lot, but it was really comforting to talk and receive support while communicating with VApp. They are so grateful.

Q Interviews once said that it was nice to be able to look back on Lee Dong-wook at that point. How would you like to remember 2021 in the future?
▲ I hope it will be a year when the light at the end of the dark tunnel can be seen. There are many times when I feel upset that we are all going beyond the difficult stage to the stage of giving up. It's been so long that I can't even think of when I saw a movie in the theater, and it was awkward to wear a mask at the awards ceremony. Nowadays, when small daily routines have become so difficult, I hope that the situation will improve quickly.

I translated it all, just in case if you are curious. OMG is this destiny again?:wub: they have both photoshoot this 2021 and last yr they release a drama in the same month and many more aaaaah omg my delulu

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Me Linda said:

Do u have a photo of them? I dont remember which one.

i believe Dispatch know something about them but both parties agree to hold it. My delulu. Hehe

12 hours ago, Me Linda said:

I mean this, but apparently I got the year wrong, her pic was taken 2018 while his was taken in 2020 sorry :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYcHjWXRMpVHZkMgnnfn5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS26qihxmYShlazj9QDMH3

12 hours ago, Me Linda said:

you can read from ldw fans IG.

Google translate. I just paste some of them.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/415/0000004545

QWhat do you think is the most important thing in continuing a relationship?
▲ I think it is a sincere heart. I feel that more these days, but if I don't treat it with pretense or lies, I think I can get to know each other's sincerity even if I don't contact each other often and do not meet.

Q When do you feel confident that the other person is yours?

When I have a relationship where I don't haveto put my energy into it and overdo it, I feelconfident that it is my person. There are people who are comfortable doing nothing and letting go. It always helps me to have such people around me.
Q How is Lee Dong-wook's single life? Do you have a routine set up for the perfect lifestyle?
▲ There is nothing special. I exercise steadily and always try to organize my surroundings neatly.

2020 both ldw and yin were so busy and i think they seldom to see each other. Maybe stop dating. 

i remember, in recent interview yin said after drama she busy tidy up the house and clear things. Same with ldw, he also organize things. 

sorry my english is not good so i cant explain with good words. 

Yes yin said in her interview she's currently into minimalism busy decluttering her house during new year :D

And speaking about sincerity I think we all know how sincere yin is :D and he said himself in goblin prescon (vid below, credit to owner) 

And I also have same thinking that they may have stop dating, but I hope this year they can open their heart to each other (again??) giving an end to ldw's dark tunnel :kiss_wink:

• Love 2

23 hours ago, Me Linda said:

21 hours ago, pichifiles said:

I translated it all, just if you are curious. OMG is this destiny again?:wub: they have both photoshoot this 2021 and last yr they release a drama in the same month and many more aaaaah omg my delulu

Hello @Me Linda  and @pichifiles , THANKS A LOT TO BOTH OF YOU!! 

I have been so happy to read this Interview, you are the sweetest Pichi lovers.:lol::foryou:  

About this: "2020 both ldw and yin were so busy and i think they seldom to see each other. Maybe stop dating. 
i remember, in recent interview yin said after drama she busy tidy up the house and clear things. Same with ldw, he also organize things. " 
 I have also the feeling they broke up and were not dating at the time of Yin's birthday in Juni, neither to boah's birth. in August (just after Men and Mission), and maybe it´s first now, within the last couple of months they could talk and maybe begin to be a little closer again. I have the feeling, just a feeling, that Yin has been very sad all that breaktime while he filming gumiho.

It's not clear for me if they still dating or not. I like to think they are and could get married this year. Maybe Yin´s cleaning and throw away was bcs they're thinking in live together.. (?) hahahah.. :blush:

PS: Your english is much better than mine! :unsure::sweatingbullets::)

Puede ser una imagen de 2 personas y personas de pie

146663014_10225687264428454_2851556833886913429_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=WoxFKawxW8gAX8spgHm&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=1cfae6c3a66fed24d22140b1362af9db&oe=606017A0

• Like 1

In Ldw's interview for Arena I sense that their perspective of life is now the same, to appreciate little/ordinary things more. More mature way of thinking, maybe because of their age. I hope that now they finally realize to start thinking of making a family so that ldw won't be feelinh alone anymore and yin would have real life experience being a mom to fulfil her wish playing role as mother:heart2:

full translated interview can be seen here, credit to owner 

https://daegorr.wordpress.com/2021/02/27/translation-lee-dong-wook-arena-homme-march-2021-issue-magazine-interview/#more-2659

Q: Even in the past, you said that your life was monotonous. But your work was extremely busy despite that. How are your thoughts and approach about your own life amid all this?

A: I was like that in the past. I needed to do something when I was resting, and I thought I ought to enjoy at least a hobby. Recently I thought a lot about what does an enjoyable life mean to me. I felt that just having a day pass by ordinarily amid a very busy life is very precious. I hope that tomorrow will also be like today, today that was like yesterday which passed without any trouble, without any incident or accident, and without anything happening. I’ve realised that this is very precious. I think this is even more so, given that a special trait of my job involves having to undergo many kinds of dynamic and active things.

Translated from Korean to English by Gabby

Btw blurry pic is trending or what? 

ldwarenamarch-08.jpg?w=768

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Lunita said:

YIN&LDW , we hope you still are together and get married soon... when you have kids happiness and love for them, makeyourself  happy, they give meaning to life..

I love this picture of them. I knew that LDW fell for YIN at this point. His eyes couldn't lie. His posture was so relaxed and he looked like his face softened and melted in her presence. I hope that during the hard times or distance they remember this love and moment. 

I pray that they are able organize their lives and find time for each other. Let love be showered on them and I pray that they find happiness. I am excited to see what this year holds for them.

• Like 2
  • Love 4