[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Hi guys...

I really want to tell you all about what I feel & think. So I typed again. Why until now I still feel they r still together. This is what I noticed recently:

1. After shooting the drama tont, they will definitely celebrate ldw's birthday together on November 6.

2. In ldw christmas Vlive, he stated "it feels like you need to meet someone and see the sunrise". It was December 23. So, I think they will meet before Christmas.

3. YIN says she's no longer jealous like what kwon jung rok wants oh jin shim do in tyh. I'm sure ldw also doesn't want yin jealous because what ldw does is just work with other women. Ldw does admit that he's a person who shows affection for others, men or women, fans. Not to mention the co-stars, creating chemistry in a drama or movie. Just like his previous dramas. I believe that if his own girlfriend, he must have kept her very secret. I see bts tont, can indeed feel jealous but that's the nature of ldw from the beginning, friendly and showing affection with his co stars. So if yin says she's not jealous, I must also try not to be jealous.

4. A coincidence that is no longer a coincidence for me (safety pins, watches, stickers, shoes, rings, clothes, etc). Even before this, there have been many coincidences.

5. Yin played the 'i miss you' song. She really misses him, maybe not seen for a long time, from ldw birthday to christmas. About a month.

6. Food truck from kge, too sweet to put "your love, my love, Ahreumdaun yin" between women but it's ok. But why two food trucks. In tyh, only one from kge to ldwyin. That's why I think, another truck is probably from ldw. Kge and ldw are also close friends.

7. Why no food truck to yin? why not mention about each other? Why not mention about tyh? I really want them to act together again before marriage. Can I? Hurmmm.

8. About the song 'you were beautiful', I read in the comment section the meaning of the song as if the man said "you are perfect for me, but I'm not enough for you". I also shared my opinion in a previous post. To me it was just a song that said the woman was 'beautiful'.

9. Not to forget about the food truck from jba today, @miyoki was right, it shows they are just friends. Actually, personally I looked at them like big brother & little sister. Ldw posts/writes his own caption on ig. He's not such an open person if he's in love. His face is not really as cheerful as his face when he posted with a picture of a chocolate given by yin on 14 Feb 2019. He also posted/wrote himself on ig but others will think it is a drama promo because he's still in tyh shooting.

I think when ldwyin wants to get married later, they just make an announcement. They must have a plan about that. But maybe they want to wait until ldw is 40. Before this, even during tyh pres con, ldw said they often meet, but never get caught. Yin, as ldw said, she is a meticulous person. I don't think yin would like to give a hint about the coincidences that exist. Not to mention if the guy doesn’t like her or clap one hand.

Anyway, these are all my opinions only. If one of them admits with the other...like @RollyPennysaid, I will stop this ship immediately. I'm so sorry for my long post. Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the press conference when LDW tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her ha

Our favorite lovely couple in dramas "Goblin" and "Touch your Heart"     

In the interim, before we engage with the next big heart-stopping slow-mo video, here’s an easy way to remember what to look out for in our Pichi couple: Pouting when he wants a hug Instruct

10 minutes ago, Reena said:

Hi guys...

I really want to tell you all about what I feel & think. So I typed again. Why until now I still feel they r still together. This is what I noticed recently:

1. After shooting the drama tont, they will definitely celebrate ldw's birthday together on November 6.

2. In ldw christmas Vlive, he stated "it feels like you need to meet someone and see the sunrise". It was December 23. So, I think they will meet before Christmas.

3. YIN says she's no longer jealous like what kwon jung rok wants oh jin shim do in tyh. I'm sure ldw also doesn't want yin jealous because what ldw does is just work with other women. Ldw does admit that he's a person who shows affection for others, men or women, fans. Not to mention the co-stars, creating chemistry in a drama or movie. Just like his previous dramas. I believe that if his own girlfriend, he must have kept her very secret. I see bts tont, can indeed feel jealous but that's the nature of ldw from the beginning, friendly and showing affection with his co stars. So if yin says she's not jealous, I must also try not to be jealous.

4. A coincidence that is no longer a coincidence for me (safety pins, watches, stickers, shoes, rings, clothes, etc). Even before this, there have been many coincidences.

5. Yin played the 'i miss you' song. She really misses him, maybe not seen for a long time, from ldw birthday to christmas. About a month.

6. Food truck from kge, too sweet to put "your love, my love, Ahreumdaun yin" between women but it's ok. But why two food trucks. In tyh, only one from kge to ldwyin. That's why I think, another truck is probably from ldw. Kge and ldw are also close friends.

7. Why no food truck to yin? why not mention about each other? Why not mention about tyh? I really want them to act together again before marriage. Can I? Hurmmm.

8. About the song 'you were beautiful', I read in the comment section the meaning of the song as if the man said "you are perfect for me, but I'm not enough for you". I also shared my opinion in a previous post. To me it was just a song that said the woman was 'beautiful'.

9. Not to forget about the food truck from jba today, @miyoki was right, it shows they are just friends. Actually, personally I looked at them like big brother & little sister. Ldw posts/writes his own caption on ig. He's not such an open person if he's in love. His face is not really as cheerful as his face when he posted with a picture of a chocolate given by yin on 14 Feb 2019. He also posted/wrote himself on ig but others will think it is a drama promo because he's still in tyh shooting.

I think when ldwyin wants to get married later, they just make an announcement. They must have a plan about that. But maybe they want to wait until ldw is 40. Before this, even during tyh pres con, ldw said they often meet, but never get caught. Yin, as ldw said, she is a meticulous person. I don't think yin would like to give a hint about the coincidences that exist. Not to mention if the guy doesn’t like her or clap one hand.

Anyway, these are all my opinions only. If one of them admits with the other...like @RollyPennysaid, I will stop this ship immediately. I'm so sorry for my long post. Thank you.

Thank u for this long post i appreciate it. It keepings me cheer to ship these two. Let's just wait chingus. I think there's a big reason why we need to wait for a long time.

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. - Henry Van Dyke. Lol i'm cringe, but fyi guys.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Reena said:

Hi guys...

No 2 felt the same way too! When he was talking about sunrise  I feel like as if he was talking to specific someone :wink:

• Like 1

I agree with most of what you think. I feel Pichi loves each other, we know all this signs from the start, goblin - tyh, although  sometimes seems a little difficult for them.

Some fans of course are discussing this issue. They talk about he sweet call her bbo(?) and that Jba cheering him up being sweet to him also bcs Ldw still feel his character mix with himself and sometimes he can miss her/them. Ldw and Jba have both said they are close friends. His character fell in love with her, (her character) and it was hard, then he still sometimes can feel like that, even he knows he must come over this. It was also very hard for him to say goodbye (last day video).

Jba and Ldw had a very good chemestry,enjoy a lot laughing together, support each other, he said many times she was pretty, mature and Ldw feel really comfortable with her around. That´s no mean they love each other or be a couple.

Well, maybe a part of this fans-talk could be possible right, we cannot know. 

Yin and Ldw have been close for a long time now, maybe off and on in their relationship, but I assume their love/very close friendship are strong and deep, and I still hope they are together and can be married even they took/take a break.(?) :heart: :wub::ph34r:

Ps:Jba said once that he was like an onkel, he is 10years older, so I'm really not sure she will date him.. :blink:  (the song?)

hyunbin and son yejin never sent food truck to each other :tounge_xd:. He even sent actress. stephanie a food truck.

Its similiar to our pichi couple not sending each other food trucks.

Plus! never forget his management manages his instagram account. He clearly said it he doesnt do sns. ;)

• Like 4

Everything and everybody Ok. I understand and I've been thinking..

Ldw looks sad in these pics,some has called swollen eyes. But ok. who knows.

But what about InNa ?  is she ok? Has YooInNa been touched by this long observations and comments about TONT's bts and those Long 7 months filming + all the time with several comments +couple photos+ interviews+Trucks? They communicate by phone or other, so why Jba send a Truck? it will be public all over sns and other media maybe. so why do that?   What about InNa? who knows... imposible she doesn't notice all this.

Some followers think that obviously she's been touched and probably it hearts.

JBA's words on the truck it's a personal comment, personal feeling. (weird, not the right place for such a comment)   

"BoA said about Dong Wook hyung. 

Somtimes he gets frustrated. Sometimes stubborn And sometimes he likes to say strange things but ~ deep inside hyung is full of love That's because he wants to be close with everyone. Don't be afraid of him. Just endure him for 10 times enough !!! Then he will become your best friend. Joe Boa"   Tweeter cr: KwonJongRok

Many comments on sns,  tweeter cr: KwonJongRok

"The drama boomed again (according to the comments of PTT), we understand why Inna doesn't want anything with anyone. What kind of quiet work does she want to do? Is whatever stream It has both positive and negative. But Inna is someone who can't stand that current. No matter how much I try to cover my eyes Fight, don't play, sns don't mess with anyone" 

That's my thoughs, each of us has a point of view, but I love Pichi and still hope they get married this year. I pray. :heart:
:cheers::Please:

2 hours ago, lunita said:

Jba and Ldw hot and trending topic in the Kmedia. :unsure: thinking in Yin..being together or not, I guess this hot media issue hurts her.:(

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ7qCN3BizE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.soompi.com/article/1448304wpp/lee-dong-wook-thanks-jo-bo-ah-for-thoughtful-gift-and-warm-message-on-set-of-his-new-film

Tbh it's hurting me. (Lmao me???) But, who knows maybe they doing that for some reasons. They like a brother and sister so maybe they treating each other like that. Don't mind that as long as it's not like a couple treat. Even my sis said, if actors and actress couples are dating they don't want them to be a hot topic bc it can ruin their career. But if many ppl liked these two they will make a way to be a hot topic but still depends on them. (Correct me if im wrong) Let's just wait as long as they not still confirm their relationship. Be positive chingus!!

Edited by miyoki
  • Like 4

Yes, we can only guess but we don't know for sure what's going on between all of them, we don't know  if yin is very hurtful because of Ldw, so please don't assume that..

because some ldw fans only don't like us already Im afraid they will turn their dislike towards yin and we don't want that for sure right 

Just my two cents :heart:

• Like 3

Hello guys, I saw Bo-ah’ s ig story and if I’ m not mistaken it translated as " I always respect you, appreciate, and love you " you can check it I’ m not really sure about it. I don ’t know how to post a picture here so you can check it if you want. It’ s not related to the relationship between In-na and Dong-wook but i think it’ s related for the relationship between Bo-ah and Dong-wook it’ s just recently when she sent a food truck for Dong-wook then posted it? I’ m following her in instagram so if  I’ m not mistaken she only did that earlier. Omg, they really want to be became a hot topic. Hmmm? Anyway I’ m a secret reader here hehe I’ m just a lowkey fan here.

Edited by chandi taetic
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Hi...

I saw it earlier. A small rabbit next to a small teddy bear. Written there...I respect, appreciate and love. I guess she deleted it. But I don't know what exactly she wants to tell & point to who, not sure to ldw.

Hurmm, I thinkkk...she likes ldw. Is there any woman who doesn't? But...i'm not sure about ldw, maybe a little, a lot, I don't know, because he's always friendly & shows love to all men/women including stroking their hair & hugging them. Anyone can misinterpret their relationship by looking at bts, video of tont. I remember produce x ioi 2019, ldw caress & hug them. For now, I just want to wait & see.

after reading all these, I am more curious why In Na played “I miss you” from her last dj. And I cant help but connect why she was cryingwhen the staff of TSWLM surprised her

for the brighter side, im still holding on to the safety pins, rings and matchy color of clothes they wore accidentally or intentionally from their previous dramas. 

Its hard for us to know something bec In Na doesnt have any social media accnt that we could check if she is ok or nope

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

can we stop talking about JBA please? :) 

Oh yes pleaseee. :please:

No offense to jba I'm just not a fan (and NOT because she's close to wookie) and second it's ldw and yin's thread so let's talk about them

Like @Reena said we can only just wait at see and and I hope if jba and ldw is really dating they would announce it soon to make things clear 

23 minutes ago, ellecar soled seyer said:

after reading all these, I am more curious why In Na played “I miss you” from her last dj. And I cant help but connect why she was cryingwhen the staff of TSWLM surprised her

for the brighter side, im still holding on to the safety pins, rings and matchy color of clothes they wore accidentally or intentionally from their previous dramas. 

Its hard for us to know something bec In Na doesnt have any social media accnt that we could check if she is ok or nope

I think her crying because she feels touched by the staff and relieved at the same time because she can finally finish tswlm after long period of shooting (6mths) and being sick. If you see she laughed after she cried

And I miss you song yes maybe she missed ldw but I think they are in good terms now because yin is very private If yin is not OK she wouldnt be this open with this song and jealousy statement etc. If I were yin I wouldn't talk something that made people speculate that I still longing for my love who already have another woman because simply it would make me looks pathetic. Yin really is amazing and strong woman I believe she doesn't really need man just to be happy and I think she would appreciate us more if we are not pittying her and shower her with love and support instead:heart:

So let's just wait and see where the destiny lead them to :kiss_wink:

5 minutes ago, lunita said:

I read differents photos (her IG), she answer the Fans Questions (read them, yes=with like heart) and it seems to me her answers are YES, they are together.

For me no doubt, when a fan said "so that we expected it´s real now, or it's happened?? and her answer, always with a heart "I like", is Yes and You read all the answer and chat, you will see. They are together.  I´m so sad...crying

Impossible to writte and make public all these pics and all these words and affirma,tions without Ldw's accept. Impossible. If it is a game, it's a very bad, real crazy and hurting game!  can not be.

I´m in schock. absolutly. Tears...  sorry.

Oh that was fast ahahah well it is what it is.. congratulations then! Well on the bright side there'll be better chance for yin and ldw to work together again

And please don't blame ldw for this we never know what's actually going on between yin and ldw 

• Like 5

First of all I am sorry to say. I don't want any more JBA/LDW related posts to cloud my mind. If you seriously want to discuss JBA/LDW relationship. I think you are clearly in a wrong thread and If you really believe they are together please post it in JBA/LDW thread instead.

I don't mean to be offensive and try to be as polite as I can.

I know we don't see much/any interaction between YIN/LDW causing our shipping heart to weaken.  Discussing LDW/JBA adds fuel to the fire and might cause others to really give up on this ship. Please think of other readers on this thread before sharing your thoughts. :D 

@RollyPenny I am not a fan either, Her acting.... no comment :sweatingbullets:. It's just not all YIN actions i related to LDW. We just give them other meaning. Which is going overboard sometimes. YIN cries a lot when she is touched. She cried too in tyh last shooting. Idk anymore what to say. I sounded like mom. XD

Note: YIN is so active in 2020-2021. Projects are non-stop. I hope they cross paths in shows or any event. ♡

• Like 7
  • Off-Topic 1

Hi,

I have been reading this thread for quite a while now and I'm amazed at all your observations. 

As this is in Shippers' paradise, I assume that all wishes and hopes of this thread will go on and shippers will continue talking about our YIN and LDW as have been.  

I am so curious about one thing though, why on earth haven't they (LDW YIN) ever mentioned one another in their talks !

I just wonder is it usual not to speak of your co-workers.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found this thread and I will continue coming in to read comments of you all.

Cheers !

• Like 4
  • Love 1