[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

23 minutes ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

I had the same thought! Is there one? If not, can we create one?

I was looking too, but i cant find one yet. If any of you make one, invite me please.

29 minutes ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

Guys is there any thread for Inna only? 

29 minutes ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

I found one, but its archived. We cant discuss there anymore. But here's the link

Dunno why its archived though

• Like 1

Hello everyone i was away from the thread for a time but read everything you guys were talking about.

TBH i have decided to be a silent shipper and believe that what is destined to happen will happen, and i do hope YIN and LDW are the endgame and if not i will accept it heartily <33

Also guys i have been thinking of creating a inna thread but i will do it with a separate ID not this one !! 

So it will take me 1-2 days by most then i will share the link and then we all can join <33333

I HOPE NOBODY MINDS ME MAKING A THREAD. HUHUHU 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

First of all I am sorry to say. I don't want any more JBA/LDW related posts to cloud my mind. If you seriously want to discuss JBA/LDW relationship. I think you are clearly in a wrong thread and If you really believe they are together please post it in JBA/LDW thread instead.

I don't mean to be offensive and try to be as polite as I can.

I know we don't see much/any interaction between YIN/LDW causing our shipping heart to weaken.  Discussing LDW/JBA adds fuel to the fire and might cause others to really give up on this ship. Please think of other readers on this thread before sharing your thoughts. :D 

@RollyPenny I am not a fan either, Her acting.... no comment :sweatingbullets:. It's just not all YIN actions i related to LDW. We just give them other meaning. Which is going overboard sometimes. YIN cries a lot when she is touched. She cried too in tyh last shooting. Idk anymore what to say. I sounded like mom. XD

Note: YIN is so active in 2020-2021. Projects are non-stop. I hope they cross paths in shows or any event. ♡

Sorry, With all respect, may I disagree? 

After I can read, this group is for YIN and LDW , PICHI COUPLE. 

Well , I find very difficult and wierd to talk, to share about THEM as couple without talk about them as persons.

All individuals issues can have relation with them as a couple.OF COURSE. If they have jobs, if they are sick or happy, if they look thin, if they meet friends, if they CRY or not, if they like or listening to a specific music, if they have skinship or play games with OTHER friend or coactress, what THAT person,coactress DO or PUBLIC that maybe can have relation with YIN or LDW!

A group is many differents persons together interacting with each other with different culture, feelings and thoughts.

Please let us be a good comfortable Group that can share about them as persons/couple, like it really is.

Be a silence group bcs pichi "as couple" are not clearly interacting for weeks, months will be really WIERD.

With all respect , honestly.

If this is Your group, you decide if we must leave then.

:ph34r::sweatingbullets:

umm.  if i my ask why do you keep dragging JBA/LDW relations in this thread?

Why do you always insist they have something going on. :sweatingbullets:  Why must you point it out. They look sweet, romantic etc.

These JBA/LDW related posts make me uncomfortable. Coz its giving me a vibe that you are low key shipping them instead of YIN/LDW. Maybe I should leave this thread for the better. Ciao.

• Like 6

Hey,

Don't be disheartened.

I believe that it is shippers' priviledges to be as wishful, hopeful and delusional as they want to be.

Also it is healthy to be able to talk about and share common passions among those who have same interests.

Keep going !

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Lunita I know your intentions were to make us aware of Ldw jba relationship however sometimes its too much over praising other,that sometimes It feels like you are pichi shipper in disguise :P haha sorry not trying to offend you it's that it's just what I thought and maybe @pichiiicouple<3 too

I still a pichi believer tho it may not happening currently who know at some future their star will align again meanwhile I will be happy if you stay posting if you find anything 

@pichiiicouple<3

• Like 4

Here's a picture of Pichi <3 I miss them so much. I regret why I only met them last year, so I didn't even get a new update with them. I just kept watching their old videos. just keep it up pichi shippers there are many reasons for us to hope. It's like we just dream because there are also a lot of negatives comes but let's just trust it because my confidence grows stronger every time when more negative things come. cuz more negative more positive.  :)  i'll gonna post soon some of my edits to them incase you miss them but i'm not sure if I'll gonna be active as always bcs of my school works but ill try to update u guys and make edits. tysm <3333

c : Pinterest

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 3

19 hours ago, pp2503 said:

Hey,

Don't be disheartened.

I believe that it is shippers' priviledges to be as wishful, hopeful and delusional as they want to be.

Also it is healthy to be able to talk about and share common passions among those who have same interests.

Keep going !

Thank you @pp2503, I appreciate your understanding and your point of view.

I think I have been very clear about my thoughts and feelings. I can be sad and sometimes be upset about what it looks as a "confusing relationship" that  "maybe" can hurts a person I value, support and like very much. I think they are both (ldw&jba) adults and they know what they do and what they express open in public, and it make me feel really disappointed. (I never said it was "sweet or romantic"?!) Please Read.

OK, It's enough about this issue. :vicx::P

Now to YOO IN NA,Saturday 16th,7pm! hehehe..  :scream::tounge_wink::blush:

La imagen puede contener: texto

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, primer plano

• Like 1

YIN is gorgeously beautiful, cute, sweet, cheerful today on hyundai + dingo program. She has a nice & pleasant voice, really love it. I wish ldw is 'still standing' & stay with her forever. Ameen

:please:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Reena said:

YIN is gorgeously beautiful, cute, sweet, cheerful today on hyundai + dingo program. She has a nice & pleasant voice, really love it. I wish ldw is 'still standing' & stay with her forever. Ameen

I hope he can see how stunning she is :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

I hope he can see how stunning she is :heart2:

8 hours ago, Reena said:

:please:

Thinking the same... I hope and wait everyday for a good news about Pichi..

YooInNa was awesome yesterday, she did it so well, she is such a good actress too, I love her.  :love::heart::happydance:

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona

• Like 3

Hi guys, I found something interesting. In  because I want to talk I remember gy asked ldw what he wants to be if he was born again and he said to be a frontman of a rock band and in recent GQ interview he also said this 

"One of my fantasies is being the frontman of a global rock band. I am so jealous of people who can sing well"

And I just realized who is also in a rockband? None other than yin's ex jhw hahaha so (delulu mode) could he be jealous of his crush's ex 

This is may be pure coincidence but it's funny to see the connection there:lol:

have a nice Monday! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

Hi guys, I found something interesting. In  because I want to talk I remember gy asked ldw what he wants to be if he was born again and he said to be a frontman of a rock band and in recent GQ interview he also said this 

"One of my fantasies is being the frontman of a global rock band. I am so jealous of people who can sing well"

And I just realized who is also in a rockband? None other than yin's ex jhw hahaha so (delulu mode) could he be jealous of his crush's ex 

This is may be pure coincidence but it's funny to see the connection there:lol:

have a nice Monday! :kiss_wink:

Yes...maybe. jhw is a singer, can sing & play guitar very well & also an actor. Ohh...he had romcom drama last year. He always sang for yin in the past. it's not impossible for ldw to be jealous & also wants to be a singer (frontman of a rock band). But to me...he better take care of Inna's heart sincerely. Please be faithful :expressionless:

• Like 1