[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

12 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIkesqsJxx4/?igshid=ie4xzvzm3wbb

That sticker-ing habit..  I also wonder why this post is deleted from his Instagram :blink: 

Also are these the same coat?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIkmJFppHVt/?igshid=1j9km2xpnaeya

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIhD2ZVJEmq/?igshid=1uei8uoo30mky

The sticker is like a girl...anyone who can see it????? 

• Like 2

Today and Tomorrow the last EP. 15 and 16 of "The Spies Who Loved Me" starring our princess Yoo In Na.

#Yoo In Na  I will miss you, you are such an amazing actress! hope next time you get a very good offer with Better Scrip and Better Promotion. You are one of the best actress in Korea, trust me, you have really A LOT FOREIGN FANS! Take care and be happy with your lover whoever he is. I hope Pichi couple still exist. :wub::) 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year full of LOVE. :star: 

:letsgo:  :Viki-Soompi-Winter-Tree-Emoji:

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hii guys. Anyone listened to yoo dj. well here's the raw video if anyone just wanna see her happy, and hear to her voice without understanding a word...

I don't know if it will be subbed not sure ??

Also she didn't talked about anything related to LDW.

BUTTTTTT  SHE DID CALLED OH JUNG SAE, SHE SAID THAT THEY PRACTISED FOR IT A FEW TIMES..

I mean if she is still in contact with the ceo of always law firm, i'm pretty sure she is still in contact with attorney kwon LOL :lol::lol::lol:

She said she will vist the shooting site because she misses Jun Ji Hyun.

Eric Mun also sent her an anonymous message, but she recognised him and thanked him. She said she respects him a lot.

When you come to think of it, she openely talks about men she has worked with who are married but she never talks about any of her male co-stars who are single. She said she misses jun ji hyun but she never ever talked about the main lead of my love from the other star (not mentioning names). She talked about oh jung sae and eric mun so openely but never about LDW, why ??? :smort:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

" mintandpeach :  Hii guys. Anyone listened to yoo dj. well here's the raw video if anyone just wanna see her happy, and hear to her voice without understanding a word..."

THANKS! You make me happy with this vid with our DJHONEY , YooInNa!!

I'm grateful even I don't understand a word but to listen to her voice is amazing hahha :D-_-  Please if someone get it with Eng.Sub, share it here.. 

:highonflowers:

13 hours ago, mintandpeach said:

Hii guys. Anyone listened to yoo dj. well here's the raw video if anyone just wanna see her happy, and hear to her voice without understanding a word...

I don't know if it will be subbed not sure ??

Also she didn't talked about anything related to LDW.

BUTTTTTT  SHE DID CALLED OH JUNG SAE, SHE SAID THAT THEY PRACTISED FOR IT A FEW TIMES..

I mean if she is still in contact with the ceo of always law firm, i'm pretty sure she is still in contact with attorney kwon LOL :lol::lol::lol:

She said she will vist the shooting site because she misses Jun Ji Hyun.

Eric Mun also sent her an anonymous message, but she recognised him and thanked him. She said she respects him a lot.

When you come to think of it, she openely talks about men she has worked with who are married but she never talks about any of her male co-stars who are single. She said she misses jun ji hyun but she never ever talked about the main lead of my love from the other star (not mentioning names). She talked about oh jung sae and eric mun so openely but never about LDW, why ???

6 hours ago, miyoki said:

True! Maybe because it's single. some fan will give them issue because they're "single" so i think InNa never mentioned single male co-stars because she thought fans will ship it with her and maybe she don't like shipping her with her male co actors bc it's uncomfortable. She mentioning her married co stars because we know that they are married and she know that we will not giving them issue. And teasing us too bc i know she said to eric mun in her recent dj "my ex-husband jeon ji hoon" lmaaaao we know InNa that you have reasons why you doing that HAHAHA. And i think she never mentioned LDW bc there's so many pichi fans. Maybe she don't want anymore giving us issue about them or maybe they're really together?? Lol. It's either they're together or they don't want issue abt them bc they're just friends so they're quiet for each other. But I'm still curious if they're friends why they not giving a public statements for each other???? Duh???? If someone got an issue. They will publish it. But these two there's a humour but still very quiet like what the?!?!?!?! This kind a style are giving us 2 hints like what the im crying because i don't knowwwww

Edited by miyoki
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, miyoki said:

It's either they're together or they don't want issue abt them bc they're just friends so they're quiet for each other. But I'm still curious if they're friends why they not giving a public statements for each other???? Duh???? If someone got an issue. They will publish it. But these two there's a humour but still very quiet like what the?!?!?!?! This kind a style are giving us 2 hints like what the im crying because i don't knowwwww

True, and we can never know without a signal. There are others couple that  have/had a secret relation but they act in public as normal friends, not like as they never have seen each other. It's wierd.

But there is one thing that make me doubt: I have seen a photo weeks ago of Ldw/Boa where they film at night and Ldw has Boa hugged from behind and with her body inside his jacket, (bts).   If that photo really is off-stage, ( ? not sure) I think it's a very clear sign that he doesn't have a relationship with Yin, she is very serious about this issue. Clearly in No country would that be a photo between friends, even less when you are in a love-relationship with another person. No way. BTS is not-acting, it's personal relationship. I know many maybe thinks different than me and ithis means nothing for them. (I'm not saying they are dating).   In my case I never seen that between friends before and absolutely not when you have a girlfriend. Maybe it's acting ON-scene, work, and fans have made a mistake when they writte "bts",  I really hope so, bcs there are also many thing that make me think that they are a couple for real, just in secret.:ph34r::)

PS,: I do believe they had a relationship while and afterTYH, sure. But they could be done now and separate from each other, for better. (??). 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lunita said:

True, and we can never know without a signal. There are others couple that  have/had a secret relation but they act in public as normal friends, not like as they never have seen each other. It's wierd.

But there is one thing that make me doubt: I have seen a photo weeks ago of Ldw/Boa where they film at night and Ldw has Boa hugged from behind and with her body inside his jacket, (bts).   If that photo really is off-stage, ( ? not sure) I think it's a very clear sign that he doesn't have a relationship with Yin, she is very serious about this issue. Clearly in No country would that be a photo between friends, even less when you are in a love-relationship with another person. No way. BTS is not-acting, it's personal relationship. I know many maybe thinks different than me and ithis means nothing for them. (I'm not saying they are dating).   In my case I never seen that between friends before and absolutely not when you have a girlfriend. Maybe it's acting ON-scene, work, and fans have made a mistake when they writte "bts",  I really hope so, bcs there are also many thing that make me think that they are a couple for real, just in secret.:ph34r::)

PS,: I do believe they had a relationship while and afterTYH, sure. But they could be done now and separate from each other, for better. (??). 

I'm curios when touch your heart era, i stalked kkbyss in ig and they're not always post a picture of YIN and LDW behind the scenes in TYH of their ig acc but when totnt era kkbyss posted a pic of her co actress in his recent drama like i don't know if i'll jealous bc it's have a meaning, that's why they didn't post a pic of YIN and LDW then posted a pic of her co recent actress. I feel they're still in relationship bc they still not giving us statement for each other, haha i don't know. But for me they're in a relationship HEHE. i don't pray that they'll become a couple instead, praying of it i pray, that their relationship will last forever and have a happy relationship. :)

Edited by miyoki
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, lunita said:

I know Korean stars who practice kissing scenes with their co-stars during BTS (i.e W-Two worlds Drama), without prompting from the director. The scene where LDW was wrapping Jo Boah with his jacket was not inappropriate from my view point. They have several scenes where he does a back hug. Him putting a jacket over her, I thought was considerate given that the weather was cold and windy. It's all based on the comfort levels of the actors. If actors need to build chemistry with one another, they do things like this. One of the key things that was the focal point of this drama was LDW and Jo Boah's chemistry. They have to be comfortable to make the scenes look real. She was criticized for having a lack of chemistry with her previous Forest co-star and seemed stiff with LDW during the promotional shoots for the drama. They worked really hard to make shippers and other people believe that there love is real. Remember that is what they get paid to do, to take fictional characters/story and make it believable to an audience.

Also, don't assume that if LDW were to do this that he wouldn't discuss it with YIN, if he is dating her. The biggest thing that he references and so does she, is communication in a relationship. She better than anyone would understand what is going on behind the scenes. Actors still act in the behind the scenes footage. Kim Go Eun said that LDW and Gong Yoo would always act nicer to her when the BTS camera was around them. I wouldn't let things like this upset you. LDW has to make money and be successful, some actors choose different ways to build chemistry. YIN showed more chemistry with Eric Munn than the other guy.  Why?  Because she was likely more comfortable with him since he is married and the show was also focused on the fact that she would fall for her ex-husband again. They needed to show that because he is also a top actor. 

Just my thoughts

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Our king and queen, so proud of you both:heart:

Somehow reading yin's message to us seems like reading ldw's..the template is the same I mean they first thanking director, writer, fellow actor and the staff, and then thanking viewer, then I will remember the the characters name for a very long time and hoping viewers will do too and last they'll hope they'll be back with good performance.. :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

"The Spies Who Loved Me" , starring YooInNa, is finished.

Thanks you all for a good acting , specialy YooInNa's amazing acting as always. I'm looking forward to your next Movie princess YooInNa, "New Year Blue" , broadcast 30 December. :heart:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So happy with this news!! Our lovely princess said YES to Snowdrop! A dream comes true, she will play as a Doctor.. :thumbsup::blush:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1445697wpp/yoo-in-na-confirmed-to-join-blackpinks-jisoo-jung-hae-in-and-kim-hye-yoon-in-new-drama-by-sky-castle-creators

JTBC’s upcoming 2021 drama, #Snowdrop confirmed main casts: 

Jung Hae In, Jisoo, Jang Seung Jo, Kim Hye Yoon, Yoon Se Ah, Jung Eugene, Yoo In Na, Park Sung Woong

La imagen puede contener: 6 personas, personas de pie

• Like 2
  • Love 1