[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

12 hours ago, jhaynie said:

i think our ship has sunk... they weren't a couple from the beginning after all. i cannot bear to see him with other leading lady really.... and to think we all hoped for a magazine photoshoot for them for a long time. and this photoshoot with her new leading lady happened even before the 1st episode airs. 

i'm heartbroken.  how do i move on from this couple?? 

Hi! in Korea usually when people are linked/rumored to be together or a couple in real life. Management/Agencies usually refuse pairing them on projects as it can damage their future dramas with other celebrities . Having a magazine shoot with his leading lady doesn't equate to anything. Actually, I find LDW not interested/bored during first script reading. Totally different vibe from TYH. No offense but I don't see any chemistry at all. :sweatingbullets: I am not being biased.

Also, I will only think our ship has sunk if YIN or LDW gets married to someone .Even though. I am excited with their upcoming dramas especially Spy who loved me. I miss YIN :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 9/12/2020 at 4:49 AM, jhaynie said:

Thanks so much for your encouragements. for the past days, all i see are promotions for the supposed chemistry and they're making me feel so hopeless for our couple. i mean, that's probably what i get from investing emotions to their pairing and undeniable chemistry that it pains me to see Ldw with other. it's not that i don't like him on his own, it's just that, together with Yin, they are perfection and that's making it hard for me to see him paired with someone else. and I know I shouldn't feel that way but i cannot help it. 

I understand you, Having the feeling our ship has sunk. It´s sad bcs they were a perfect couple and now I have a kind of hopeless feeling too.

Some followers think Pichi are now just very close friends, Yin does not communicated or having contact with her fans or followers for a long time. Sorrow, tiredness, sadness ?, she apparently disappeared focusing only on her work.  

Ldw seems to have decided to prioritize her career, reach higher, be recognized as an actor perhaps outside of Asia, as he has said in past interviews.

This is what some followers suppose.

No more ship..?   :( :heartbreak:

4 hours ago, lunita said:

Ldw seems to have decided to prioritize her career, reach higher, be recognized as an actor perhaps outside of Asia, as he has said in past interviews.

This is what some followers suppose.

No more ship..?   :( :heartbreak:

yeah i guess u'r right.. just gonna have to accept this fact. i dunno why im so affected on our sunken ship. i wasn't like this with my other unsuccessful ship hahaha. Pichi couple just really felt so right for some reason. maybe that's why...

thanks for this journey. i enjoyed reading the entire Pichi couple thread, all the theories, all the observations, all the GIFs, all the videos and photos. ALL OF THEM. i sincerely enjoyed it and made me happy. thanks so much to all of you who contributed on this. I guess it's time to move on. I will watch Gumiho and The Spy in the future. when i'm ready to see them with other leads hahahaha.

Maybe they are just not meant to be....FOR NOW...

but i believe that... WHAT'S MEANT TO BE, WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY....  

thanks to all of you. cheers! :D

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jhaynie said:

yeah i guess u'r right.. just gonna have to accept this fact. i dunno why im so affected on our sunken ship. i wasn't like this with my other unsuccessful ship hahaha. Pichi couple just really felt so right for some reason. maybe that's why...

thanks for this journey. i enjoyed reading the entire Pichi couple thread, all the theories, all the observations, all the GIFs, all the videos and photos. ALL OF THEM. i sincerely enjoyed it and made me happy. thanks so much to all of you who contributed on this. I guess it's time to move on. I will watch Gumiho and The Spy in the future. when i'm ready to see them with other leads hahahaha.

Maybe they are just not meant to be....FOR NOW...

but i believe that... WHAT'S MEANT TO BE, WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY....  

thanks to all of you. cheers! :D

Thanks to you too! 

Yes of course we must accept the end and move forward.. 

It was my first experience as shipper and I think also the last.

Yin is a very honest good heart person, she's maybe suffering and has to work at the same time, It must be very hard and painful, that's why she disappeared for so long, focused only on her work and healing. That´s why seeing these photos in the magazine makes me sad and it´s just the the beginning... 

I just feel it was not the form, it was no right to do this to break with the image of Yin&Ldw showing Joo Boah and Ldw so close and comfortable as a couple in public photos. He should know better I think. 

I hope that everything,this mess,  doesn't break Yin's heart anymore and they both find their way back to each other, they are in their 40s, a time to build a family and it doesn't need to be a contradiction to being famous. :(

Thanks a lot for discuss this, it´s just a way to feel better when you share with others.

Regards 

More couple promotions pics for 2 Magazins, looks like in one pic she sitting on ldw's legs.. yeah, no doubt, very very close, as couple.

Imagen

Hi guys! Please don't share any pics besides pichi pics in here -_- we all didn't want to be heartbroken from them acting with others. So, kindly refrain yourself to post any pics regarding them pairing with others in here. Especially everything about ldw and jo boah (mags and drama).

Plus, on social media, you can post anything you want about pichi but, also have to refrain yourself from mentioning their(ldw yin) names in the caption. Why? Because fans will always search for their artist name (both in insta n twitter mostly) to know an update about them. And those anti fans of pichi will attack you (put hate on you bcause u are pichi shippers) if you post something regarding "I wish oppa and inna unnie will act together for this drama, they would be perfect........"(just for example). They'll call you delusional if you post smthg like that. Plus they're toxic kind of people too when people said their artist is bad at acting or smthg like that. I've seen this happened couple of times (I won't tell who is it). So, please, in order for you to not get hurt because of those hateful words, I kindly hope for you to refrain yourself from posting (like my example sentence up there) with mentioning their names. If you want to post too, unmention their name or replace it with something else, like king and queen or handsome and pretty or anything like that..

Plus, this is not goblin era anymore. Pichi couple always loved by people. But remember, people also change. They'll get bored and going to say hateful words if we keep on posting like that for a long time.. also, it will affect the carrier of the artist if you didn't see that. (unless u are posting it for the real couple out there whom are in relationship or have married, they wouldn't mind.)

Let's spread just love and no hate. :heart:

Disclaimer: I'm forever pichi shipper and always will be until they announce they are in relationship w/ other people. But I hope they will annouce they are in relationship together. Praying that something will turn out beautifully for lee dong wook oppa and yoo inna unnie relationship.

Diclaimer 2: I didn't expect my post to be this long. Sorry :sweat_smile:

Also, let's give lots of support for inna unnie and wook oppa for their upcoming dramas.

28 minutes ago, pichicouple said:

Why this forum become toxic like this?

Please follow the rules that no compare with other name beside YIN and LDW. No need drag other actor or actress name in here. Let’s be healthy shipper.

I agree with you. This forum seem like spreading negative vibe right now.

Let's just keep Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook only in this forum.

• Like 1

good morning everyone from my timezone!let's shake off the nega vibe in this forum and i am sharing everyone this!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFLXDeipcAL/?utm_source=ig_embed

as always YIN looks so cool in this poster!im ready for the spy who loved me drama!:heart:

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ms Mushy said:

Hi guys! Please don't share any pics besides pichi pics in here -_- we all didn't want to be heartbroken from them acting with others. So, kindly refrain yourself to post any pics regarding them pairing with others in here. Especially everything about ldw and jo boah (mags and drama).

Plus, on social media, you can post anything you want about pichi but, also have to refrain yourself from mentioning their(ldw yin) names in the caption. Why? Because fans will always search for their artist name (both in insta n twitter mostly) to know an update about them. And those anti fans of pichi will attack you (put hate on you bcause u are pichi shippers) if you post something regarding "I wish oppa and inna unnie will act together for this drama, they would be perfect........"(just for example). They'll call you delusional if you post smthg like that. Plus they're toxic kind of people too when people said their artist is bad at acting or smthg like that. I've seen this happened couple of times (I won't tell who is it). So, please, in order for you to not get hurt because of those hateful words, I kindly hope for you to refrain yourself from posting (like my example sentence up there) with mentioning their names. If you want to post too, unmention their name or replace it with something else, like king and queen or handsome and pretty or anything like that..

Plus, this is not goblin era anymore. Pichi couple always loved by people. But remember, people also change. They'll get bored and going to say hateful words if we keep on posting like that for a long time.. also, it will affect the carrier of the artist if you didn't see that. (unless u are posting it for the real couple out there whom are in relationship or have married, they wouldn't mind.)

Let's spread just love and no hate. :heart:

Disclaimer: I'm forever pichi shipper and always will be until they announce they are in relationship w/ other people. But I hope they will annouce they are in relationship together. Praying that something will turn out beautifully for lee dong wook oppa and yoo inna unnie relationship.

Diclaimer 2: I didn't expect my post to be this long. Sorry :sweat_smile:

Also, let's give lots of support for inna unnie and wook oppa for their upcoming dramas.

I agree with you. This forum seem like spreading negative vibe right now.

Let's just keep Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook only in this forum.

Agree with you! I join this forum from the very start, so i know the different feels. If you sad about the situation recently just keep for yourself. No need said negative vibes. We all love pichi right. Just thinking a beautiful memory about them. Always remember the rules no posting about picture about other and drag their name in here. Let’s ship happily no matter what happen in the future :)

Annyeong~~~

First, I want to apologize about mentioning that JB and LD not having chemistry at all in the script reading:sweatingbullets: . 

Second, Nobody knows what's going behind the cameras. You cannot say pichi doesn't have anything anymore just because of a couple photo shoot. Nobody confirmed they are a couple anyways. We are all assuming and delusional that they have something going on.

Third,  Please do understand that Y is really a very private person. That is why not many pics/updates from her can be found in the internet/social media.Her manager monitors all post about her and sometimes ask them to delete the post.
She has done so much charity works this year. Please do not say she is suffering. :sweatingbullets:

Fourth, We are here to root for Pichicouple and not to discourage everyone that the ship has sunk.  If you want to move on from the ship, just please quietly go and not make a fuss about it. :) 

Last,Let us just spread the Pichiiii love. Actually I am happy both dramas will be aired in October. Seems like destiny~~ :wub: (Ehem. Maybe they are privately cheering each other in KK app. XD) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LAARNI said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFO0ekWJwnG/?utm_source=ig_embed

someone out there shouldn't misbehave or else cut! cut! cut!:wub:

i am sorry i always get this kind of notice.you might think im  hard headed but im not. i just really want to share vids/pics/gifs without any violation in the rules but i just don't know how to do it.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Hello! I've been silently reading in this forum for quite sometime now, I don't have anything useful to contribute but I just want to say, even though uri pichi ship don't have any updates on interaction yet and going through their own seperate paths with their new dramas, I want to give y'all a shipper hug and a cheer up. I appreciate this page so much for all your insights, its one of the things that makes my day. Here's to a wish that our pichi heart may soon be fulfilled <3

• Like 2

I hope we continue sharing about Pichi bcs we care and love them and we of course follow and ship them. I'm happy for this group bcs we can share our feelings and support Pichi, obviously, Please let us doing without fear. :heart:

giphy.gif

Our "princess"  Yoo In Na we all miss a lot. Pichi couple forever. :)

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona

• Like 3

I came across this interview and i was hoping this to be good and positive but i don't understand why are people trying to drag YIN to all this thing. I mean yes you are excited about them and their chemistry and even i am very excited to see this drama but no need to drag YIN into this. I wanted to attach a comment as well but i don't know how to insert images, it is actually sad to me but feel free to correct me if you think i am wrong or if i am acting immature.

the interview - click this link to watch the video i am reffering to 

Edited by pichishipper
  • Unamused 1

i think i saw the comment u just mentioned. and im not happy about that too. Eventually, those two are gonna have their own thread of shippers and it's inevitable that YIN will be mentioned every now and then. and if anyone mentione one nasty word about her, i wont let it pass without answering. 

Wookie comes across as flirty under the guise of professional. it only goes to show that he treats all his leads that way. maybe YIN was not as special to him as much as i want to believe. Just business as usual. please don't hate me for that since it is just my opinion. 

YIN deserves better. i love her so much that i'd rather have her paired with someone (in real life) who will treat her like the princess that she is. 

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, lunita said:

Totally agree! Need promotion REALLY be like that ??!I I don´t think so. I can't either let this pass.
She doesn't deserves this,  ldw's attitude is so ugly, it's obvious that he wants to promote himself and will do whatever it takes to achieve it. Better that Yin is not actually his partner ( ? ) Whatever they say, it's wrong to hide your ambitions and selfishness behind "a promotion for your movie." Sorry ldw  but it's not the way to do that. seriously.
I think IU wrote on the coffee truck encouraging her and showing so clearly that Yin is not okay, it's because certainly, even though they are NOT a couple, just friends, ldw hurts. Everyone knows that many of us have wished and perhaps thought that they are a couple.
I can't stop sharing in my group, with like-minded people, what I feel right now.
Sadness and disappointment. Yoo In Na doesn't deserves this! 

:confused: Sorry guys. 

I think it's kinda unfair to generalize that LDW has a bad attitude. Remember, we really have no idea what is going on in their personal lives. The promotions and photoshoots are not the decision of the actors alone, but of the people who are managing them and the people producing the drama.

If you recall the storyline of TYH itself, when OJS got involved in a scandal with her partner in the drama, the president of her agency and her manager have to let it be. There was no denial or acceptance, even though OJS was insisting otherwise so as not to hurt KJR.

I think it is also similar to what is happening to the lives of our favorite Korean actors and actresses. A lot of people always speculate based on any material they can get (be it true or not), without really knowing the truth. Even we speculate a lot for our dear Pichi couple.

With that, let me reshare what was posted recently here and healthily (and silently) ship our Pichi Couple.

On 9/17/2020 at 12:01 AM, pichiiicouple<3 said:

Annyeong~~~

First, I want to apologize about mentioning that JB and LD not having chemistry at all in the script reading:sweatingbullets: . 

Second, Nobody knows what's going behind the cameras. You cannot say pichi doesn't have anything anymore just because of a couple photo shoot. Nobody confirmed they are a couple anyways. We are all assuming and delusional that they have something going on.

Third,  Please do understand that Y is really a very private person. That is why not many pics/updates from her can be found in the internet/social media.Her manager monitors all post about her and sometimes ask them to delete the post.
She has done so much charity works this year. Please do not say she is suffering. :sweatingbullets:

Fourth, We are here to root for Pichicouple and not to discourage everyone that the ship has sunk.  If you want to move on from the ship, just please quietly go and not make a fuss about it. :) 

Last,Let us just spread the Pichiiii love. Actually I am happy both dramas will be aired in October. Seems like destiny~~ :wub: (Ehem. Maybe they are privately cheering each other in KK app. XD) 

• Like 3

don't worry. Lunita didn't really mean to imply that Ldw has a bad attitude. As a shipper, she was just carried away and emotional. Please let us not hold that against her. We are just not happy that YIN was being dragged and inevitably receiving comments that are, let's say, not so pretty. 

I have also come across a certain comment on IG fan page of Ldw and Jba and for some reason, Yin was once again there. 

We're shipping them as a couple. And im also supporting Yin as an individual. so whenever I see nasty comment againts her, I feel unhappy and upset.  I just can't help but be sad that now that they have their own projects, YIN was getting  some unnecessary hate.  I once even read a comment from few months back that says, "Ldw dont want her plastic RickRoll'D". or something like that...

but anyway, let's stay hopeful and now that they have ventured out on their own dramas, I will support YIN no matter what. :)

• Like 4

I sincerely hope for healthy shipping.

Let them act with whoever they want. Support them whenever they need it. Isn't it what fans do? Support their artist well. We didn't own them. They have their live too. And what's important here is for them to life happily. We doesn't want to create anything that could involve our fav artist in unpleasant situation and might affecting their carrer, right? Let them do their job freely and hope for success for both upcoming drama.

Also, if there's something making you stress out, please, pretty please ignore everything that will make u down. It will make u feel better :heart:  don't forget! We deserve happiness for ourself too. 

Sending u guys lots of love :heart::heart::blush:

• Like 1

let's look on the bright side and let's just all forget about the hate comments and whatsoever.

so let's get back to spamming pictures and healthy shipping

$$ notice their hair colours ? they are "almost" the same shade, do you guys also see it or is it just me, (i guess the ldw picture is edited a little so his hair colour looks a little darker, else it's SAME TO SAME as yin's hehehehe) $$bk7e3vb.pngCAIZff6.png

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1