Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

22 minutes ago, Pichi_heartcouple said:

Hey guys anyone knows what happened to amazingyooinna’s instagram? Is her account has been deleted?

yeah!i've noticed that too esp her pp that has YIN's back instead of facing the camera.in fact all her posts are gone.i hope everything is all right.:sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, LAARNI said:

yeah!i've noticed that too esp her pp that has YIN's back instead of facing the camera.in fact all her posts are gone.i hope everything is all right.:sweatingbullets:

Maybe s/he deactivated for a while. I hope she comes back.

Anyways, while checking IG for her account, I stumbled upon this fanmade video: 

10 hours ago, Pichi_heartcouple said:

Hey guys anyone knows what happened to amazingyooinna’s instagram? Is her account has been deleted?

I remember last time they deactivated/went offline it's because they were on vacation or something? Maybe something involving that.

Hai teman teman saya harap perahu pichi akan terus berlayar apakah itu terjadi atau tidak ttp kita akan ttp mengusung bendera pasangan ini sebagai pasangan abadi, saya harap kita punya grup bersama dan berkumpul dan travel bersama dibwh bendera pichi agar pasangan ini mengenang fans pichi hihihi.. Walau angan bolehkah seperti angan kita semua ttg pasangan pichi... Semoga semua bahagial

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, pi-chimaek said:

I remember last time they deactivated/went offline it's because they were on vacation or something? Maybe something involving that.

Hope she comes back.

Edited by Pichi_heartcouple
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Has anyone here watched YIN's Sundabang? (Reality show for blind dates)

It's not directly related to Pichi but like...the observations mentioned there can be applied so well

In S2 ep 10 (filmed ard Nov-Dec) YIN was talking about how she thinks friends can become lovers (which is when they start seeing each other as "a man" and as "a woman", sounds like what she said on TYH press conference about LDW)...

and YIN smiled when one of the girls said even though she is normally very independent she would rely on the guy she met (even though YIN was suppressing her smile before)

It's kind of sweet to watch if you consider that they might be dating before TYH filming started lol

Edited by shipper

23 hours ago, shipper said:

It's not directly related to Pichi but like...the observations mentioned there can be applied so well

In S2 ep 10 (filmed ard Nov-Dec) YIN was talking about how she thinks friends can become lovers (which is when they start seeing each other as "a man" and as "a woman", sounds like what she said on TYH press conference about LDW)...

and YIN smiled when one of the girls said even though she is normally very independent she would rely on the guy she met (even though YIN was suppressing her smile before)

It's kind of sweet to watch if you consider that they might be dating before TYH filming started lol

I cannot find any english subs :(( do you know any link for full video with subs?

On 6/12/2020 at 10:57 AM, shipper said:

Considering she already accepted TYH by that time, it is very interesting. How in the press conf. she mentioned how Grim Reaper was cute and lovely, while KJR was the character that captured her heart. Even more so when in the drama interview following that, they both say that they are similar to OJS and KJR in real life. 

Also amazingyooinna's insta is back up again, she just shut down her social media for a few days cause of personal issues.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 10:57 PM, shipper said:

i haven't watched sundabang cause im having a hard time finding out that episode with eng sub..anyway im still trying to look for it and hope you could provide me/us with the link and with eng sub..:sweatingbullets:..

btw i have observed that there are no bts of the kissing scenes of LDW and YIN in TYH..although i am among those who discouraged comparisons with other actors but i cant help but compare the bts of the kissing scenes of lee min ho and jun ji hyun in legend of the blue sea..almost all their kissing scenes took many retakes just to capture the angles necessary for that particular scene..i was just amazed how professional LMH and JJH are considering JJH is married and LMH has suzy that time as his gf.these bts of their kissing scenes of LOTBS are everywhere in YT and FB.but bts of the kissing scenes of LDW and YIN in TYH could never be seen/found either on YT or FB.it's not that LDW and YIN are not professionals BUT LDW is very protective to YIN esp when it comes to their kissing scenes.that's my observation although i havent watched any bts of their kissing scenes from their previous drama if LDW was also that 'protective' to his leading ladies.:heart:

4 hours ago, LAARNI said:

i haven't watched sundabang cause im having a hard time finding out that episode with eng sub..anyway im still trying to look for it and hope you could provide me/us with the link and with eng sub..:sweatingbullets:..

btw i have observed that there are no bts of the kissing scenes of LDW and YIN in TYH..although i am among those who discouraged comparisons with other actors but i cant help but compare the bts of the kissing scenes of lee min ho and jun ji hyun in legend of the blue sea..almost all their kissing scenes took many retakes just to capture the angles necessary for that particular scene..i was just amazed how professional LMH and JJH are considering JJH is married and LMH has suzy that time as his gf.these bts of their kissing scenes of LOTBS are everywhere in YT and FB.but bts of the kissing scenes of LDW and YIN in TYH could never be seen/found either on YT or FB.it's not that LDW and YIN are not professionals BUT LDW is very protective to YIN esp when it comes to their kissing scenes.that's my observation although i havent watched any bts of their kissing scenes from their previous drama if LDW was also that 'protective' to his leading ladies.:heart:

Hi.. Im pichi shipper since goblin time. So far I always silent reader here:)

About pichi's kiss scene bts in TYH, there are about 4 bts kiss scene, you have not yet see them all? 

I remember 4 of them are kiss scene in KJR office room when YIN give some advise to LDW for the way of his kiss to her using by their hands:D, then sofa kiss scene in OYS home, dinner table kiss scen in OYS home, also their 1st kiss scene when all staff of Always Firm gathering.

Or do you mean other bts? 

7 hours ago, sheel282 said:

Hi.. Im pichi shipper since goblin time. So far I always silent reader here:)

About pichi's kiss scene bts in TYH, there are about 4 bts kiss scene, you have not yet see them all? 

I remember 4 of them are kiss scene in KJR office room when YIN give some advise to LDW for the way of his kiss to her using by their hands:D, then sofa kiss scene in OYS home, dinner table kiss scen in OYS home, also their 1st kiss scene when all staff of Always Firm gathering.

Or do you mean other bts? 

oh im sorry..i can't really express exactly my point..anyway i have seen all the bts of their kissing scenes in TYH and re watched those too.what i meant was their actual kissing (on the lips):sweatingbullets: on each other in every kissing scene that they had.like how many takes it took just to get the perfect angles on both actors while kissing.i couldn't find any of those as compared to the bts of the kissing scenes of JJH and LMH in LOTBS.

my observation is that, their bts on their actual kissing and how many takes it took while filming kissing scenes could not be seen on YT or FB, may be LDW did not allow it to be seen all over social media because he is protecting YIN from whatever it may be. and having these thoughts i appreciated more the actions of LDW towards YIN.he truly cared for her.:heart:

thank u for the response..i appreciated this.:heart:

On 6/14/2020 at 9:27 PM, LAARNI said:

Ahh...I watched it with subs in another language (not English)...but I found some official clips on YouTube with eng sub:D

Here's YIN talking about how friends can become lovers

https://youtu.be/pgbW99Eq0ik

and another clip about balancing work and relationships

https://youtu.be/5yF72oiZxkE

(they're saying it's difficult for workaholics to develop their relationship but if you work together...;))

Btw Se Ho mentioned here is not only YIN's friend but a good friend of LDW as well :)

On 6/19/2020 at 1:38 AM, shipper said:

Ahh...I watched it with subs in another language (not English)...but I found some official clips on YouTube with eng sub:D

Here's YIN talking about how friends can become lovers

https://youtu.be/pgbW99Eq0ik

and another clip about balancing work and relationships

https://youtu.be/5yF72oiZxkE

(they're saying it's difficult for workaholics to develop their relationship but if you work together...;))

Btw Se Ho mentioned here is not only YIN's friend but a good friend of LDW as well :)

thank u.can't really find the whole ep 10 of sundabang with eng sub.anyway, i think the spy who loves me drama of YIN is pushing through. im so excited to see her again.:)LDW has also an upcoming movie entitled single seoul with the lead actress of the drama,i forgot the title,:sweatingbullets: where LDW made a cameo role.both of them will be the lead actors of that movie.so YIN and LDW are buzy right now...hope there will be news about them getting hitched soon!:heart:btw please is there anyone who could point me where to have a link of YIN's latest drama??where it uses just her voice.thank u in advance.

Hi guys, when I rewatched all off behind the scenes of LDW film, I realized that when he works with YIN on TYH, he is so manly, more mature than ever. He acts like a quite man but in others, he acts like a boy ^^ more cute. I think YIN loves mature man more than a baby boy... so.... haha ^^ That's my opinion.

good morning shippers!i went through browsing FB awhile ago and the official fans club of YIN in our country is posting the pics of goblin and touch your heart!what triggers my anxiety for this post was the caption "fans of goblin and touch your heart.we are preparing something for you all.stay tuned!"my mind has many thoughts running now.could it be a season two for both kdramas or is it something more and bigger and very special event!take note the post particularly called out the fans!:wub:and the common denominators  on that two dramas are LDW and YIN!i hope this "preparing something for you all"would be that "something"we have been hoping and praying for LDW and YIN!i am soooo excited with this development!:heart:

On 6/25/2020 at 5:33 PM, Believe in PichiCP said:

Hi guys, when I rewatched all off behind the scenes of LDW film, I realized that when he works with YIN on TYH, he is so manly, more mature than ever. He acts like a quite man but in others, he acts like a boy ^^ more cute. I think YIN loves mature man more than a baby boy... so.... haha ^^ That's my opinion.

i am glad you were able to watch LDW's film and you were able to compare his attentions given to his colleagues during filming and to YIN.although i never got the chance to watchLDW's bts in all of his dramas/films i am quite convinced that the way he's giving his attention to YIN is really something special.i just hope that this'attention' he's given to YIN would really end up in the altar.:heart:

On 6/20/2020 at 1:06 PM, LAARNI said:

thank u.can't really find the whole ep 10 of sundabang with eng sub.anyway, i think the spy who loves me drama of YIN is pushing through. im so excited to see her again.:)LDW has also an upcoming movie entitled single seoul with the lead actress of the drama,i forgot the title,:sweatingbullets: where LDW made a cameo role.both of them will be the lead actors of that movie.so YIN and LDW are buzy right now...hope there will be news about them getting hitched soon!:heart:btw please is there anyone who could point me where to have a link of YIN's latest drama??where it uses just her voice.thank u in advance.

https://audioclip.naver.com/channels/4784

here's the link to YIN's latest drama/audio movie! It seems like the full version will be out soon but there's a preview available for now :D

12 hours ago, LAARNI said:

i am glad you were able to watch LDW's film and you were able to compare his attentions given to his colleagues during filming and to YIN.although i never got the chance to watchLDW's bts in all of his dramas/films i am quite convinced that the way he's giving his attention to YIN is really something special.i just hope that this'attention' he's given to YIN would really end up in the altar.:heart:

hehehe comparing how LDW interacts with YIN during Goblin and TYH really shows how LDW's attitude really changed a lot :wub:

9 hours ago, shipper said:

https://audioclip.naver.com/channels/4784

here's the link to YIN's latest drama/audio movie! It seems like the full version will be out soon but there's a preview available for now :D

hehehe comparing how LDW interacts with YIN during Goblin and TYH really shows how LDW's attitude really changed a lot :wub:

thank u for the link!regarding LDW's special interaction with YIN during filming of goblin and TYH, YIN is not just any ordinary girl, she is YIN! a good actress, a good singer, an award winning DJ and has a great body! although i am convinced that it is YIN's personality that really made LDW fall for her.:heart:

We all can see that in Goblin, LDW's attitude is different from TYH. Yeah, in Goblin he like YIN but he closed with her like almost film he did it with his leading ladies. But in TYH, haha really see that he care for her like a man love a woman. ^^ I feel he is more mature than ever and it's real LDW is. but with out YIN, he show the cuties like a kid but it's not real him ^^ he just acting. ^^ 

On 4/8/2019 at 9:17 PM, Caramel machiato said:

I just realized that he doesn't blink 

hello there.i also noticed that!esp the tyh commentary..my goodness! as if he wants all of her.but i love it really!:wub: