Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple


Yoo In Na

Recommended Posts

On 6/12/2020 at 10:57 AM, shipper said:

Has anyone here watched YIN's Sundabang? (Reality show for blind dates)

 

It's not directly related to Pichi but like...the observations mentioned there can be applied so well

 

In S2 ep 10 (filmed ard Nov-Dec) YIN was talking about how she thinks friends can become lovers (which is when they start seeing each other as "a man" and as "a woman", sounds like what she said on TYH press conference about LDW)...

and YIN smiled when one of the girls said even though she is normally very independent she would rely on the guy she met (even though YIN was suppressing her smile before)

 

It's kind of sweet to watch if you consider that they might be dating before TYH filming started lol

Considering she already accepted TYH by that time, it is very interesting. How in the press conf. she mentioned how Grim Reaper was cute and lovely, while KJR was the character that captured her heart. Even more so when in the drama interview following that, they both say that they are similar to OJS and KJR in real life. 

 

Also amazingyooinna's insta is back up again, she just shut down her social media for a few days cause of personal issues.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/12/2020 at 10:57 PM, shipper said:

Has anyone here watched YIN's Sundabang? (Reality show for blind dates)

 

It's not directly related to Pichi but like...the observations mentioned there can be applied so well

 

In S2 ep 10 (filmed ard Nov-Dec) YIN was talking about how she thinks friends can become lovers (which is when they start seeing each other as "a man" and as "a woman", sounds like what she said on TYH press conference about LDW)...

and YIN smiled when one of the girls said even though she is normally very independent she would rely on the guy she met (even though YIN was suppressing her smile before)

 

It's kind of sweet to watch if you consider that they might be dating before TYH filming started lol

i haven't watched sundabang cause im having a hard time finding out that episode with eng sub..anyway im still trying to look for it and hope you could provide me/us with the link and with eng sub..:sweatingbullets:..

btw i have observed that there are no bts of the kissing scenes of LDW and YIN in TYH..although i am among those who discouraged comparisons with other actors but i cant help but compare the bts of the kissing scenes of lee min ho and jun ji hyun in legend of the blue sea..almost all their kissing scenes took many retakes just to capture the angles necessary for that particular scene..i was just amazed how professional LMH and JJH are considering JJH is married and LMH has suzy that time as his gf.these bts of their kissing scenes of LOTBS are everywhere in YT and FB.but bts of the kissing scenes of LDW and YIN in TYH could never be seen/found either on YT or FB.it's not that LDW and YIN are not professionals BUT LDW is very protective to YIN esp when it comes to their kissing scenes.that's my observation although i havent watched any bts of their kissing scenes from their previous drama if LDW was also that 'protective' to his leading ladies.:heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LAARNI said:

i haven't watched sundabang cause im having a hard time finding out that episode with eng sub..anyway im still trying to look for it and hope you could provide me/us with the link and with eng sub..:sweatingbullets:..

btw i have observed that there are no bts of the kissing scenes of LDW and YIN in TYH..although i am among those who discouraged comparisons with other actors but i cant help but compare the bts of the kissing scenes of lee min ho and jun ji hyun in legend of the blue sea..almost all their kissing scenes took many retakes just to capture the angles necessary for that particular scene..i was just amazed how professional LMH and JJH are considering JJH is married and LMH has suzy that time as his gf.these bts of their kissing scenes of LOTBS are everywhere in YT and FB.but bts of the kissing scenes of LDW and YIN in TYH could never be seen/found either on YT or FB.it's not that LDW and YIN are not professionals BUT LDW is very protective to YIN esp when it comes to their kissing scenes.that's my observation although i havent watched any bts of their kissing scenes from their previous drama if LDW was also that 'protective' to his leading ladies.:heart:

 

Hi.. Im pichi shipper since goblin time. So far I always silent reader here:)

 

About pichi's kiss scene bts in TYH, there are about 4 bts kiss scene, you have not yet see them all? 

I remember 4 of them are kiss scene in KJR office room when YIN give some advise to LDW for the way of his kiss to her using by their hands:D, then sofa kiss scene in OYS home, dinner table kiss scen in OYS home, also their 1st kiss scene when all staff of Always Firm gathering.

Or do you mean other bts? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, sheel282 said:

 

Hi.. Im pichi shipper since goblin time. So far I always silent reader here:)

 

About pichi's kiss scene bts in TYH, there are about 4 bts kiss scene, you have not yet see them all? 

I remember 4 of them are kiss scene in KJR office room when YIN give some advise to LDW for the way of his kiss to her using by their hands:D, then sofa kiss scene in OYS home, dinner table kiss scen in OYS home, also their 1st kiss scene when all staff of Always Firm gathering.

Or do you mean other bts? 

oh im sorry..i can't really express exactly my point..anyway i have seen all the bts of their kissing scenes in TYH and re watched those too.what i meant was their actual kissing (on the lips):sweatingbullets: on each other in every kissing scene that they had.like how many takes it took just to get the perfect angles on both actors while kissing.i couldn't find any of those as compared to the bts of the kissing scenes of JJH and LMH in LOTBS.

my observation is that, their bts on their actual kissing and how many takes it took while filming kissing scenes could not be seen on YT or FB, may be LDW did not allow it to be seen all over social media because he is protecting YIN from whatever it may be. and having these thoughts i appreciated more the actions of LDW towards YIN.he truly cared for her.:heart:

thank u for the response..i appreciated this.:heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2020 at 9:27 PM, LAARNI said:

i haven't watched sundabang cause im having a hard time finding out that episode with eng sub..anyway im still trying to look for it and hope you could provide me/us with the link and with eng sub..:sweatingbullets:..

btw i have observed that there are no bts of the kissing scenes of LDW and YIN in TYH..although i am among those who discouraged comparisons with other actors but i cant help but compare the bts of the kissing scenes of lee min ho and jun ji hyun in legend of the blue sea..almost all their kissing scenes took many retakes just to capture the angles necessary for that particular scene..i was just amazed how professional LMH and JJH are considering JJH is married and LMH has suzy that time as his gf.these bts of their kissing scenes of LOTBS are everywhere in YT and FB.but bts of the kissing scenes of LDW and YIN in TYH could never be seen/found either on YT or FB.it's not that LDW and YIN are not professionals BUT LDW is very protective to YIN esp when it comes to their kissing scenes.that's my observation although i havent watched any bts of their kissing scenes from their previous drama if LDW was also that 'protective' to his leading ladies.:heart:

Ahh...I watched it with subs in another language (not English)...but I found some official clips on YouTube with eng sub:D

 

Here's YIN talking about how friends can become lovers

https://youtu.be/pgbW99Eq0ik

 

and another clip about balancing work and relationships

https://youtu.be/5yF72oiZxkE

(they're saying it's difficult for workaholics to develop their relationship but if you work together...;))

Btw Se Ho mentioned here is not only YIN's friend but a good friend of LDW as well :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2020 at 1:38 AM, shipper said:

Ahh...I watched it with subs in another language (not English)...but I found some official clips on YouTube with eng sub:D

 

Here's YIN talking about how friends can become lovers

https://youtu.be/pgbW99Eq0ik

 

and another clip about balancing work and relationships

https://youtu.be/5yF72oiZxkE

(they're saying it's difficult for workaholics to develop their relationship but if you work together...;))

Btw Se Ho mentioned here is not only YIN's friend but a good friend of LDW as well :)

thank u.can't really find the whole ep 10 of sundabang with eng sub.anyway, i think the spy who loves me drama of YIN is pushing through. im so excited to see her again.:)LDW has also an upcoming movie entitled single seoul with the lead actress of the drama,i forgot the title,:sweatingbullets: where LDW made a cameo role.both of them will be the lead actors of that movie.so YIN and LDW are buzy right now...hope there will be news about them getting hitched soon!:heart:btw please is there anyone who could point me where to have a link of YIN's latest drama??where it uses just her voice.thank u in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi guys, when I rewatched all off behind the scenes of LDW film, I realized that when he works with YIN on TYH, he is so manly, more mature than ever. He acts like a quite man but in others, he acts like a boy ^^ more cute. I think YIN loves mature man more than a baby boy... so.... haha ^^ That's my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

good morning shippers!i went through browsing FB awhile ago and the official fans club of YIN in our country is posting the pics of goblin and touch your heart!what triggers my anxiety for this post was the caption "fans of goblin and touch your heart.we are preparing something for you all.stay tuned!"my mind has many thoughts running now.could it be a season two for both kdramas or is it something more and bigger and very special event!take note the post particularly called out the fans!:wub:and the common denominators  on that two dramas are LDW and YIN!i hope this "preparing something for you all"would be that "something"we have been hoping and praying for LDW and YIN!i am soooo excited with this development!:heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/25/2020 at 5:33 PM, Believe in PichiCP said:

Hi guys, when I rewatched all off behind the scenes of LDW film, I realized that when he works with YIN on TYH, he is so manly, more mature than ever. He acts like a quite man but in others, he acts like a boy ^^ more cute. I think YIN loves mature man more than a baby boy... so.... haha ^^ That's my opinion.

i am glad you were able to watch LDW's film and you were able to compare his attentions given to his colleagues during filming and to YIN.although i never got the chance to watchLDW's bts in all of his dramas/films i am quite convinced that the way he's giving his attention to YIN is really something special.i just hope that this'attention' he's given to YIN would really end up in the altar.:heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2020 at 1:06 PM, LAARNI said:

thank u.can't really find the whole ep 10 of sundabang with eng sub.anyway, i think the spy who loves me drama of YIN is pushing through. im so excited to see her again.:)LDW has also an upcoming movie entitled single seoul with the lead actress of the drama,i forgot the title,:sweatingbullets: where LDW made a cameo role.both of them will be the lead actors of that movie.so YIN and LDW are buzy right now...hope there will be news about them getting hitched soon!:heart:btw please is there anyone who could point me where to have a link of YIN's latest drama??where it uses just her voice.thank u in advance.

https://audioclip.naver.com/channels/4784

 

here's the link to YIN's latest drama/audio movie! It seems like the full version will be out soon but there's a preview available for now :D

12 hours ago, LAARNI said:

i am glad you were able to watch LDW's film and you were able to compare his attentions given to his colleagues during filming and to YIN.although i never got the chance to watchLDW's bts in all of his dramas/films i am quite convinced that the way he's giving his attention to YIN is really something special.i just hope that this'attention' he's given to YIN would really end up in the altar.:heart:

hehehe comparing how LDW interacts with YIN during Goblin and TYH really shows how LDW's attitude really changed a lot :wub:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, shipper said:

https://audioclip.naver.com/channels/4784

 

here's the link to YIN's latest drama/audio movie! It seems like the full version will be out soon but there's a preview available for now :D

hehehe comparing how LDW interacts with YIN during Goblin and TYH really shows how LDW's attitude really changed a lot :wub:

thank u for the link!regarding LDW's special interaction with YIN during filming of goblin and TYH, YIN is not just any ordinary girl, she is YIN! a good actress, a good singer, an award winning DJ and has a great body! although i am convinced that it is YIN's personality that really made LDW fall for her.:heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We all can see that in Goblin, LDW's attitude is different from TYH. Yeah, in Goblin he like YIN but he closed with her like almost film he did it with his leading ladies. But in TYH, haha really see that he care for her like a man love a woman. ^^ I feel he is more mature than ever and it's real LDW is. but with out YIN, he show the cuties like a kid but it's not real him ^^ he just acting. ^^ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/8/2019 at 9:17 PM, Caramel machiato said:

I just realized that he doesn't blink 

 

hello there.i also noticed that!esp the tyh commentary..my goodness! as if he wants all of her.but i love it really!:wub:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/9/2019 at 3:08 PM, Heart_note said:

Maybe even during Goblin that LDW has a huge crush on her that every chance he gets he grabs just to kiss her. Like in his mind, "Oh, this is a chance" so he keeps on insisting even it's not necessary lol :wub: :D and while kissing her, he really absorbs the feeling. 

 

Can you imagine Wookie being like this with other actress? Or has he ever been this way where he's the one to initiate the lovey dovey part and shows effortlessly on his expression that he's really in love and blushing all together? Remember during their TYH presscon when he touched his cheeks?Because he's really different with her. Not that i conclude they're together already but...you know...

 

I've known LDW since The Scent of a Woman. It's noticeable that he's sweet with her other co-actresses as well and he's really got good bonding with them. But with Yoo In Na there's this additional TENDER look from him. Treating her really like a fragile and cute lady that he wants to cuddle with. It's not like the typical surface type of flirting but a genuine and conservative one. Sometimes after teasing YIN, he smiles like it's an achievement.

this is the kind of comment i want to read from old and solid LDW fans!regarding his interactions with his female co stars/leads because it only confirmed my instincts the more that LDW's interaction with YIN is way above special.it's very special!and i really love it! thank u for this.:heart:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2020 at 7:51 AM, gelli aduviso said:

Is no "news" still a good news???any updates on our ship?

well...heard that they're both filming their own drama and recently filmed at jeju island one after the other...not sure if they met -_-

 

maybe wait for their dramas to come out a few months later? maybe the behind the scenes will reveal something ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Producex101 trainees sent a food truck to Wookie's Tale of Gumiho's Filming set. :D While YIN sent a food truck to Kim Go Eun's The King Filming set. 
 

Why aren't they sending food truck to each other ?? Hahahaha
Isn't it normal to send each other food truck when you worked together in the past as leading couple? I find it fishy.

 

Wookie will be starring in a Korean Film Single in Seoul with Im So Jung, he really never takes a rest :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/23/2020 at 8:26 AM, pichiiicouple<3 said:

Producex101 trainees sent a food truck to Wookie's Tale of Gumiho's Filming set. :D While YIN sent a food truck to Kim Go Eun's The King Filming set. 
 

Why aren't they sending food truck to each other ?? Hahahaha
Isn't it normal to send each other food truck when you worked together in the past as leading couple? I find it fishy.

 

Wookie will be starring in a Korean Film Single in Seoul with Im So Jung, he really never takes a rest :(

hello everyone!we're quite for a awhile i think we're busy with other activities but im happy that we are still here supporting our pichi couple.:heart:

i doubt if YIN and LDW would be sending food trucks for each other in their respective filming site cause it might attract attention to reporters and papz.:sweatingbullets: but im happy that they are doing well individually thanks to other pichi supporters who never stop posting pics from bts of their new drama.:)

so LDW confirmed already that he'll be filming the movie single in seoul..he's working double time.i hope he's preparing these for his future with YIN.hopefully!:heart:

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..