[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

hellooo!been lurking from this thread eversince i fell inlove with the chemistry of pichi couple...been visiting this thread for days now but it seems everyone is down...:hooray2:anyway'z guy'z ive also been watching his interaction with his latest leading lady but i dont think it's special it's more of courtesy...him being gentleman and all i don't see anything radiating from his eyes lols delulu me not same when he is with yin...ive seen lots of his pic from the set of his new show the pics most of them ldw is anaware and it seems ldw is not with his playfull self...

i think being shipper of this two,we must be though specially with their skill being major ninja...

i wanna share this interview of him frm 2019 to 2020

Lee Dong Wook revealed that his idealwoman was someone who is motherly, because he wants someone to “lean on and someone I can talk to while facing a difficult time”, and someone who “tells me comforting words well”
dec 2019

see this,to me it seems hes describing someone...motherly hmmn,tells him comforting words who is the one who is not shy to boost his ego lol everytime they have enterview together?i remember in kakao ent when yin keep praising him telling everyone his more hondsome his perfect etc haha his reaction is priceless...we know yin is good at comforting words she's also motherly to everyone she loves...y would he say or describe this as his ideal type if he doe'snt experience it as the moment frm his past enterviews his ideal type is someone who is pretty with nice neck or nice heel...all physical...in another ent..,

He responded that he was the same way and revealed what kind of woman he’d like to date.

Same with me. It’s the most important that we can communicate easily and we have the same sense of humor.

– Lee Dong Wook

Ahead of this confession, Lee Dong Wook had talked about his ideal type on the same show.

My ideal type is someone I can lean on, and someone I can talk it out with when I’m having a hard time.

– Lee Dong Wook

he’s looking for a woman he can have good communication with.
feb 27 2020

this enterview frm 2020 is still the same right...

maybe im delulu but i refuse to back off until one them them anounce she or he is with someone...sorry 4 my long post and if i vaulated any rules with my post sorry in advance

https://pin.it/3TDbOCC

https://pin.it/VreLoFE

i think that's couple shoes...delulu me...

• Like 2
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, flashyymalditah said:

hellooo!been lurking from this thread eversince i fell inlove with the chemistry of pichi couple...been visiting this thread for days now but it seems everyone is down...anyway'z guy'z ive also been watching his interaction with his latest leading lady but i dont think it's special it's more of courtesy...him being gentleman and all i don't see anything radiating from his eyes lols delulu me not same when he is with yin...ive seen lots of his pic from the set of his new show the pics most of them ldw is anaware and it seems ldw is not with his playfull self...

i think being shipper of this two,we must be though specially with their skill being major ninja...

Lee Dong Wook revealed that his idealwoman was someone who is motherly, because he wants someone to “lean on and someone I can talk to while facing a difficult time”, and someone who “tells me comforting words well”
dec 2019

see this,to me it seems hes describing someone...motherly hmmn,tells him comforting words who is the one who is not shy to boost his ego lol everytime they have enterview together?i remember in kakao ent when yin keep praising him telling everyone his more hondsome his perfect etc haha his reaction is priceless...we know yin is good at comforting words she's also motherly to everyone she loves...y would he say or describe this as his ideal type if he doe'snt experience it as the moment frm his past enterviews his ideal type is someone who is pretty with nice neck or nice heel...all physical...in another ent..,

He responded that he was the same way and revealed what kind of woman he’d like to date.

Same with me. It’s the most important that we can communicate easily and we have the same sense of humor.

– Lee Dong Wook

Ahead of this confession, Lee Dong Wook had talked about his ideal type on the same show.

My ideal type is someone I can lean on, and someone I can talk it out with when I’m having a hard time.

– Lee Dong Wook

feb 27 2020

maybe im delulu but i refuse to back off until one them them anounce she or he is with someone...sorry 4 my long post and if i vaulated any rules with my post sorry in advance

They do have the same shoes. Good for you to spot them and share. I also checked the shippers paradise directory to find out if anyone made a LDW-JBA ship thread yet, but I havent found any. I think them not having a ship yet is good for us.

P.s. YIN's drama will start to air next week. Yay!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

They do have the same shoes. Good for you to spot them and share. I also checked the shippers paradise directory to find out if anyone made a LDW-JBA ship thread yet, but I havent found any. I think them not having a ship yet is good for us.

P.s. YIN's drama will start to air next week. Yay!!!

hello there.i have seen and visited the ldw-jba's shippers site.but the last time i checked it was only 13 pages i think and most of the contents were bts of their lastest drama.

their site is really boring with only 3-4 author trying to sail their ship.:sweatingbullets:

let's keep on sailing this ship!:heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Why everyone is so down? I am a silent lurker here and it's so sad that some are giving up this ship just because of their new screen partners or should I say due to better promotional activities and provocative photoshoots. Come on! they are just professionals! Just let them work, being partnered with someone else does not mean they are also dating. Let's be positive that this ship will still sail, not unless one of them get married. 

Spoiler

Their new bts won't even compare to how LDW treats YIN on and off camera. yey! positive vibes

original.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi guys...

I believe they have planned to wear these outfit with this color (royal blue) to wish Chuseok day. They have worn this shirt while promoting their drama and wishing Chuseok day even different places and times.

Pardon my delulu, but i believe it's true...:issohappy:

• Like 3

On 10/16/2020 at 8:57 AM, flashyymalditah said:

hellooo!been lurking from this thread eversince i fell inlove with the chemistry of pichi couple...been visiting this thread for days now but it seems everyone is down...:hooray2:anyway'z guy'z ive also been watching his interaction with his latest leading lady but i dont think it's special it's more of courtesy...him being gentleman and all i don't see anything radiating from his eyes lols delulu me not same when he is with yin...ive seen lots of his pic from the set of his new show the pics most of them ldw is anaware and it seems ldw is not with his playfull self...

dec 2019

– Lee Dong Wook

– Lee Dong Wook

feb 27 2020

I saw someone say that YIN likes to wear Converse shoes while LDW likes wearing Vans...

After TYH, YIN wears Vans a lot more and LDW is spotted wearing Converse shoes more often (even in his new drama pics)

;)

(Also about ideal type: LDW basically used all the adjectives for his ideal type in describing YIN on drama chat for TYH so YIN is probably 100% his ideal type lmao)

• Love 1

Not sure when this will get translated to English 

But LDW got asked about how he eats Sweet & Sour Pork again and he said

2 years ago I converted from eating it dipped to mixed

hmmm...what happened 2 years ago? why this specific time? (And why is he emphasising 2 years ago when he can just say he changed his preference?):rubchin:

around 2 years ago LDW also said he eats it mixed on TYH drama chat when doing the chemistry test with YIN (but YIN said she eats it dipped??)

So pardon my delusion but here's what I think happened:

In TYH they managed to get almost all the Chemistry questions right (match each other) since they stayed with one person's preference 

YIN actually eats Sweet & Sour Pork mixed and LDW got converted

(How to eat Sweet & Sour Pork is seriously a topic of discourse in Korea and normally people stand by their preference so...)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Yeah, I remember the choco mint macaroons that OJS liked.

Anyways, check this out guys.  They are talking about LDW and YIN chemistry based on Astrology. They say based on their birth sign, they have undeniable attraction to each other. <3

Edited by Jdp<3LDWYIN
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, shipper said:

Not sure when this will get translated to English 

But LDW got asked about how he eats Sweet & Sour Pork again and he said

2 years ago I converted from eating it dipped to mixed

hmmm...what happened 2 years ago? why this specific time? (And why is he emphasising 2 years ago when he can just say he changed his preference?)

around 2 years ago LDW also said he eats it mixed on TYH drama chat when doing the chemistry test with YIN (but YIN said she eats it dipped??)

So pardon my delusion but here's what I think happened:

In TYH they managed to get almost all the Chemistry questions right (match each other) since they stayed with one person's preference 

YIN actually eats Sweet & Sour Pork mixed and LDW got converted

(How to eat Sweet & Sour Pork is seriously a topic of discourse in Korea and normally people stand by their preference so...

he love that shoes right?[the one he pair w/ white longsleeves]

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!

1 hour ago, ellecar soled seyer said:

what's with the safety pins they both wearing? hmmmmm is this kinda one of the new trends in korea? or just for them hahah love them 

been reading all your post since last year. please keep it coming. =)

yes its safety pins i just dont know if it's korean trend nowadays

is YIN wearing the same type of rings as LDW in the episode?

On 10/19/2020 at 7:13 PM, flashyymalditah said:

he love that shoes right?[the one he pair w/ white longsleeves]

Yeah that brand, he wears different colour combinations but usually that 

59 minutes ago, shipper said:

is YIN wearing the same type of rings as LDW in the episode?

Yeah that brand, he wears different colour combinations but usually that 

i hope u can take a pic ♡♡♡ i just notice the samsung phone they both using in tog and spy...blue for ldw and pink for inna...are they both endorsing the phone?