Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

On 4/9/2019 at 3:08 PM, Heart_note said:

Maybe even during Goblin that LDW has a huge crush on her that every chance he gets he grabs just to kiss her. Like in his mind, "Oh, this is a chance" so he keeps on insisting even it's not necessary lol :wub: :D and while kissing her, he really absorbs the feeling. 

Can you imagine Wookie being like this with other actress? Or has he ever been this way where he's the one to initiate the lovey dovey part and shows effortlessly on his expression that he's really in love and blushing all together? Remember during their TYH presscon when he touched his cheeks?Because he's really different with her. Not that i conclude they're together already but...you know...

I've known LDW since The Scent of a Woman. It's noticeable that he's sweet with her other co-actresses as well and he's really got good bonding with them. But with Yoo In Na there's this additional TENDER look from him. Treating her really like a fragile and cute lady that he wants to cuddle with. It's not like the typical surface type of flirting but a genuine and conservative one. Sometimes after teasing YIN, he smiles like it's an achievement.

this is the kind of comment i want to read from old and solid LDW fans!regarding his interactions with his female co stars/leads because it only confirmed my instincts the more that LDW's interaction with YIN is way above special.it's very special!and i really love it! thank u for this.:heart:

• Love 2

On 7/18/2020 at 7:51 AM, gelli aduviso said:

Is no "news" still a good news???any updates on our ship?

well...heard that they're both filming their own drama and recently filmed at jeju island one after the other...not sure if they met -_-

maybe wait for their dramas to come out a few months later? maybe the behind the scenes will reveal something ;)

Producex101 trainees sent a food truck to Wookie's Tale of Gumiho's Filming set. :D While YIN sent a food truck to Kim Go Eun's The King Filming set. 

Why aren't they sending food truck to each other ?? Hahahaha
Isn't it normal to send each other food truck when you worked together in the past as leading couple? I find it fishy.

Wookie will be starring in a Korean Film Single in Seoul with Im So Jung, he really never takes a rest :(

On 7/23/2020 at 8:26 AM, pichiiicouple<3 said:

Producex101 trainees sent a food truck to Wookie's Tale of Gumiho's Filming set. :D While YIN sent a food truck to Kim Go Eun's The King Filming set. 

Why aren't they sending food truck to each other ?? Hahahaha
Isn't it normal to send each other food truck when you worked together in the past as leading couple? I find it fishy.

Wookie will be starring in a Korean Film Single in Seoul with Im So Jung, he really never takes a rest :(

hello everyone!we're quite for a awhile i think we're busy with other activities but im happy that we are still here supporting our pichi couple.:heart:

i doubt if YIN and LDW would be sending food trucks for each other in their respective filming site cause it might attract attention to reporters and papz.:sweatingbullets: but im happy that they are doing well individually thanks to other pichi supporters who never stop posting pics from bts of their new drama.:)

so LDW confirmed already that he'll be filming the movie single in seoul..he's working double time.i hope he's preparing these for his future with YIN.hopefully!:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

good morning everyone from my timezone! i just want to share this vid because i miss them so much!hoping for good news from them soon!:heart:

• Like 1