[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Knowing what happened to songsong, i really hope they'd take time to know each other well and develop a much more strong foundation of their relationship. I'd be okay for a much more private one as long as it's sincere and not impulsive. May it be filled with deep understanding and consideration and faith as well in each other. I have my hopes up but no expectations. Just live happily. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

39 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

Knowing what happened to songsong, i really hope they'd take time to know each other well and develop a much more strong foundation of their relationship. I'd be okay for a much more private one as long as it's sincere and not impulsive. May it be filled with deep understanding and consideration and faith as well in each other. I have my hopes up but no expectations. Just live happily. :blush:

Exactly...no need to rush things...we will be here for them :wub: I would rather wait...

• Like 3
  • Love 7

6 hours ago, snowjewelz said:

Remember after the episode where they broke up, we were SO depressed over here! 

I’m glad it was short-lived. I could not stand it because it was for such a silly reason but knowing now what it is like IRL in SK, I can see how it could happen that way. Kudos to the writers for the shortest break up among all of the kdramas I’ve watched :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I’m glad it was short-lived. I could not stand it because it was for such a silly reason but knowing now what it is like IRL in SK, I can see how it could happen that way. Kudos to the writers for the shortest break up among all of the kdramas I’ve watched :lol:

It was short-lived in terms of number of episodes, but if you think about the timeline itself and the events that happened while they were in a breakup (KJR handling the case of Park Su Myeong and OYS going back to showbiz), it really was a long time for them. Probably at least a month, or more. 

• Love 2

On 6/26/2019 at 10:26 PM, ihabeha23 said:

Have you guys watch Search WWW new episode? LDW made a cameo in that ep and he's playing the role as Bae Ta Mi's ex-bf. It turns out that LDW is getting married after 3 years of their breakup!!! He's inviting Bae Ta Mi to his wedding. And I was like, with whom are you going to get married in that drama? YIN???!!! :love:  or someone else? <_<

Please excuse my delulu, but why do I feel like he is inviting her to his real life wedding ceremony and about to tell the world that HE IS going to get married (with YIN) hahaha Anyway, It's just my delulu. Don't take it seriously (but I do hope it will come true in real life.) *crossed finger*

Exactly chingu! This situation is also turning my delulu mode on! Knowing Jang Ki Yong oppa had a cameo with YIN at Touch Your Heart with oppa had an action scene (DOTS scenes remake) and guess what kind of drama JKY appeared in the next two months...its the action drama OCN's Kill It! this appearance clearly has a purpose to promote that he's going to do action drama as his next project.

Then here comes our LDW oppa making a cameo at JKY drama Search WWW with an unexpected role... an ex-bf who is inviting the lead girl to his wedding. So what will be expected next? Is it an obvious hint to us fans that he'll be getting married IRL? Lol and its no way connected to his next drama role as a dentist creep. 

Pichi please help me!!! :D

Edited by WinonaLee
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, louie_999 said:

It was short-lived in terms of number of episodes, but if you think about the timeline itself and the events that happened while they were in a breakup (KJR handling the case of Park Su Myeong and OYS going back to showbiz), it really was a long time for them. Probably at least a month, or more. 

Yup that’s what I meant, just one episode I believe. When the story drags on even if the solution is pretty simple, I give up on the drama, that’s why I have only finished a few :lol:

• Like 2

Dynamic Duo’s Choiza Claims Lee Dong Wook Was a “Handsome Pig” in the Military

Spoiler

Dynamic Duo‘s Choiza recently appeared on KBS’s Happy Together 4 where the guests shared stories about food and eating in large amounts.

During the conversation, Choiza confessed that he was in the military with actor, Lee Dong Wook and that he almost prevented him from being able to act in the drama,Goblin.

He explained, “Lee Dong Wook is also a glutton who loves to eat. While we were in the military, we ate together so much that we became almost the same size.”

Choiza added, “I was the ugly pig and he was the handsome pig. He was probably the heaviest he had ever been at that point.”

In addition, Choiza shared that they drank a lot of beer together as well. He said, “When we were on military leave, we went to the convenience store 10 times to get beer. We later realized that we finished over 10,000 milliliters together.”

Choiza also commended the actor for his professionalism when it came to work. He stated, “I realized Lee Dong Wook was a pro when he started to work out 2 months before his discharge. He lost 10 kilograms and even came out with a six-pack.“

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/dynamic-duo-choiza-lee-dong-wook-handsome-pig-military-story/

Choiza disses himself by saying Lee Dong Wook would've failed if he continued hanging out with him

Spoiler

Dynamic Duo's Choiza talked about his friendship with Lee Dong Wook.

The January 3 episode of Olive's 'One Night Food Trip' showed Dynamic Duo having dinner at a pho restaurant in Vietnam. While enjoying the unlimited refill meals, Choiza reminisced the past days and said, "We and Lee Dong Wook once had 10,000 CC of beer in our studio at 2 pm in the afternoon." 

Gaeko commented, "I was knocked out and when I woke up, empty cans were stacked up high."

Choiza then dissed himself and joked, "If Dong Wook continued hanging out with me, he would've definitely failed. He probably didn't make it on 'Goblin'. I wasn't able to hang out with him much lately and I think that's why he's succeeding."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/choiza-disses-himself-by-saying-lee-dong-wook-wouldve-failed-if-he-continued-hanging-

out-with-him

More here 

https://news.sbs.co.kr//news/endPage.do?serviceDt=20190628141808&newsId=N1005329872&oaid=N1005322984&plink=PLUS&cooper=SBSNEWSMOBEND

I remember one BTS scene where LDW  keeps eating the food props in front of him while YIN looked on and commented he'll finished it all during TYH hahaha

• Love 2

Men tend to have big appetites :lol: 

I remember what YIN have said in her 4 days dj-ing: "Me? What did I do? I always eat nowadays. I cleaned and arranged my stuffs the past few days and after that I ate again. ^_^:D"

As far as I know, both LDW-YIN gains weight easily. Both have a history of being chubby. 

PS: Please correct me if I'm wrong. :wink:^_^

• Like 3

1 hour ago, louie_999 said:

Hahaha! Our June lady is truly for our November man

Our Nov man has given some kind of response for July 14  through his cameo in Search WWW. Let's wait for our June lady's response! :) She has 14 days to get creative!! LOL

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

36 minutes ago, Mrs G said:

Our Nov man has given some kind of response for July 14  through his cameo in Search WWW. Let's wait for our June lady's response! :) She has 14 days to get creative!! LOL

It's like a kind of contest :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 4

7 hours ago, Mrs G said:

This!!!! Lol but I just said I was hoping they’d take it slow...well maybe a long engagement then :lol: 

• LOL 1

Spoiler

I just happend to notice that the coffee truck that LDW send to national producer of Px101 today is the same one that LDW and YIN send to their ex-pd nim before.

And also the same coffee truck send by IU to YIN. It's all from the same coffee truck.

Is this all planned or coincidence or what? B)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

48 minutes ago, ihabeha23 said:

I just happend to notice that the coffee truck that LDW send to national producer of Px101 today is the same one that LDW and YIN send to their ex-pd nim before.

And also the same coffee truck send by IU to YIN. It's all from the same coffee truck.

Is this all planned or coincidence or what? B)

This coffee truck service must have a very good customer retention program. ^_^^_^^_^

Could they hire one of their loyal customers as their advertising models??? :D:lol::D

"Naver Coffee Truck, the most trusted coffee truck service by the couple." :relaxed::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1