Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

22 minutes ago, intrariver said:

1. LDW getting so emotional on PDX01 about a love song. And the lyrics fitting Pichi relationship. And no "IF" I have  a lover but If "I was a singer" and "to my lover" like he indeed HAS a lover lol. Even to the point that LDWonly fans suspect he might be dating now.

This is interesting...hmmm...my delulu mind says so :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Considering their age now, i believe sooner or later there will be a confirmation or should i say revelation about their relationship. Hopefully its theirs and not with another party.

By the way, are we not just imagining and assuming things about their clothing and accessories? I mean it might be a trend in ķorean fashion to wear colorful clothes or sponsorship too? How do we know it's a personal choice? 

And just wanna share this video :wub:

• Love 8

I like this look for YIN, I am not sure if it is her make up that makes her look different now or if she’s lost a lot of weight...

A8-B3-CF02-97-EA-45-A5-9-CAA-ACF3-A92113

• Love 4

19 hours ago, intrariver said:

And I cheat by adding TOP 3 RECENT reasons too :joy: :

Why I think Pichi is real.

1. LDW getting so emotional on PDX01 about a love song. And the lyrics fitting Pichi relationship. And no "IF" I have  a lover but If "I was a singer" and "to my lover" like he indeed HAS a lover lol. Even to the point that LDWonly fans suspect he might be dating now.

2. The Frequency of the pink. and YIN post on confession day including things associated w. LDW. The public knows very well especially who Chanel watch is associated with.  YIN happy dance along reactions to Goblin and TYH OST songs she played on her 4 days radio special, tells theyre relationship is good and not bad blood, while they now pretend to be strangers lol.  She even played his favorite song by Twice (&then smiled at a text she got after putting on the song. Possibly/probably from LDW).

3. But especially, the contradiction.:
They avoid each other in public and even mentioning each other in any way.(Also compare this to during and after Goblin and during TYH lol so different)
And:
so either

A) theyre dating and they avoid for privacy purposes or

B  )  theyre not and they want rumors to stop and not lead on people, and are using really bad "stop the rumors/speculations were NOT dating!" - methods that only create more speculations :sweat_smile:

And still waiting for a very DIRECT "WE'RE JUST FRIENDS. STOP THE RUMORS/SPECULATIONS.", that you'd expect if NOT together. The type that Jinshim was all ready to make even before their drama ended. :sweatingbullets:

Still none lol. Who woudo want false rumors, especially in k-ent  where it's bad for actor's careers. :sweatingbullets:
 I mean please remember how in TYH story too OJS was all upset about the false assocations w. her costar and wanted NOTHING to do w. it, all worried about her real boyfriend and wanting to RUSH RIGHT AWAY to CLARIFY VERY DIRECTLY the rumors as false. No leaving people hanging what's the truth. Or making post that can be directly associated w. the costar.

...Here's the contradiction:
If all avoidance is just because theyre NOT dating and dont want any false rumors/dont want to lead on ppl.... then why contradict your super careful behaviour of avoiding topic of each other and avoid seen together by then making a post on CONFESSION day about "CONFESSING" which includes things which the public knows very well is assocaited w. the other (ahem Watch. Even a Pichi cap there too lol)??? Ppl will SO stop thinking that youre dating by doing this YEAH RIGHT  LOL :sweat_smile:
Or him starting to AFTER TYH wear someth much more frequently than before (PINK. He didnt do this after Goblin) which fans associated AFTER TYH  w. the other (YIN) 
...YEESHS you two, ppl will totally STOP thinking that you're dating! :sweatingbullets::joy:

or... consider this: Would Oh Jin shim have made any type of post which can be associated in any way w. the costar w. the false rumors she had ?
OF COURSE NOT. Especially not after the drama has ended. She'd be nowhere EVEN NEAR to doing this. She was all ready to rush and tell "NO WE'RE NOT DATING. STOP IT." even before their drama was over. :sweatingbullets:

It's upsetting for the actors for false rumors to continue, especially after the drama. Especially when there's another significant other.
...so what's up w. Your post YIN!?? CONFESSION post that can clearly be associated w. LDW, Hmmmm....:ph34r:

And some other things making me supicious Im not ready to talk about. yet. Maybe later. Maybe.

Now LDWOnlyfans thinking he might be dating. Then just thinking about it from LDW point of view, why wear that pink so much now, talk about and get all emo about that love song which sounds like describing ldw&yin relationship, talk about hurrying up on Vlive fanship (which looks like he's hurried about celebraing YIN birthday w. her), NOT avoiding things assocated w. YIN  (Whilst avoid directly talking about her).  He could've made it clear that he WOULDN'T be spending YIN birthday w. her, like I've BTW seen some k stars do when in false rumors w. other k stars. They made it VERY CLEAR no birthday spent together to dimsiss the rumors and speculations. Unlike our guy here who is doing the very opposite and almost like hinting he's in a rush to spend YIN birthday w. her LOL.

So if theyre NOT dating why would LDW falsely lead ppl on, which wouod later only create more hate for real gf later if there is another? Where is the "protection instinct" for said possible gf? All protection instinct I see here so far is towards YIN on the other hand.

So let's wait and see what happens. We have to wait to know 100%.

One day we'll know the truth.

If the ship sinks I'll just move on then. and enjoy them separately as actors. If we get the news we hope for I''ll be happy but also move on eventually, while casually waiting for their cute kids and possibly Variety show apperances together.

Once the truth is out, shipping isnt as fun anymore.  Once a ship has sailed all the way until marriaige you get your PEACE OF MIND over the situation and stop caring so much and only casually wait for the cute kids.

This has happened w. my previous shipping expriences. It's after all another person's love life, so why care so much once it' all clear and happening or when it's sunk. Unless you're totally crazy, you move on either 1st saddened by sunken ship or you eventually only care casually about the alive and married sailing ship. Human nature. Unless you've really lost your marbles.

Nothing lasts forever. My married ships will always be cute but that's it. No need to be so invested in the relationships. Of course you may always really look forward to variety show apperances and the like, but the initial super excitment and mega investment over the ship doesnt last. Not even to the very cutest ones.

I'm mainly waiting now to find peace of mind by seeing the ship either sail or sink.

Now LDW & YIN please dont make it 3 years. I hope it's all clear by end of 2019 or start of 2020.

Really love reading your posts so much, you basically summarize what all of us pichi fans here are thinking about in such a precise, accurate way! :innocent:

Even though I too feel scared of my overt expectations from pichi, it's really true they are not trying to clear our suspicions about them at all.

I am sure they know how so many people are speculating about them dating IRL, so if they are really not dating they should be bothered about it normally, because couple or not, I believe they are very close and good friends at least, IRL, so if they aren't really a couple, such dating rumors might trouble their friendship, in spite of which they aren't trying to clear things up making us more confused and doubting instead.

Some of the recent behaviors which make me truly suspicious and not giving up hope on them are:

1. YIN's post on confession day - pichi cap, chanel watch, why reveal them like that suddenly?

2. On YIN's bday, LDW on vlive chat, rushing by saying, "Hurry up, friends!" as if he is in a hurry and needs to go somewhere else.

3. LDW's reaction to "Me After You" song and when he says, "If I was an artist, I would sing this song for my lover" that has even, only LDW fans doubting him to be really dating

4. When YIN is asked about whether she wants to work with LDW in another project, she completely skips the question and starts talking about her character Jin Shim in Taiwan Conference for Mirae Face Mask

Like Seriously? Especially the last point, was a great chance for YIN, to do away with all dating rumours with LDW, if she/they were bothered with it because they aren't a couple IRL.

Another thing I have on my mind lately is that, LDW seems to be involved in a lot of projects recently, without even taking much rest at all, i can't help but think, he's actually thinking of probably settling down and get married with his lover, so he's trying to do as many projects as possible just right now, because after you have a family and all, responsibilities and some restrictions will start coming into the picture, according to what I understand about the Korean entertainment industry...

The above para, is pure speculation on my part, not so sure about this... but the other things I mentioned above, are making me really doubt them, because I believe they had many chances to clear things up, in case nothing is going on between them IRL... but they are not doing anything in that regard but instead doing some such things which makes us doubt them even more....

• Like 1
  • Love 6

I could go on and compare also to how SJS has behaved w. costars (Jung In sun and Son Ye Jin) once started dating JEJ proably even before MySecretTerius started. No giving hints or hopes nor doing things that public associates to costar(s). But especially there isnt any super exta caretaking mode ON towards costars, he just behaves normally. (And SJS is the very caring type too!) (Son Ye Jin was also obviously more comfortable w. HyunBin than w. SJS in interviews and now SYJ & HB have been spotted together twice lol) .SJS Protecting the GF and being normal w. the rest. Actually he even behaved almost like siblings w. JIS LOL 

Seriously SJS and JIS is so diffetent than uri Pichi!
Actually before TeriusBeindMe started I was a bit tempted to ship SJS and JIS because why not could be fun lol but then already since day 1/presscon of MySecretTerius SJS was very clear. JIS really looked more just like little sister since day 1 LOL. Compare w. Pichi whose  behaviour only made me further ship/more supicious of them since day 1 LOL. :sweatingbullets:

For SJS and Terius costar, there was no serious hope for shippers (nor where there many serious shippers probably for this reason). So I stopped any shipping of them RIGHT AWAY LMAO. Actually SJS even avoided having any kiss scenes in Terius LOL. He was really looking after his real girl.
Even w. Yejin it was just because of knetz own delulu assumptions and not because of any behaviour by SJS toward SYJ. No supercaretaking behaviours or extra attention. He was just normal w. her. Unlike our guy LDW here who is being so very sweet to Inna and did all that super sweet caretaking.

....So if Pichi truly not together, then why is LDW leading us on then and not being clear like SJS? They are BOTH the very caring and HONEST type who really seem to price being genuine.
Hmmm...SJS vs LDW  behaviour is really clarifying things an giving high hopes for our couple.

Can't wait to find out the truth.
Simply comparing to SJS behaviour it seems now more likely that we are indeed correct. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, Heart_note said:

My delulu mind is telling me there's gonna be a confirmation next year :wub::D

Next year is quite long though...but you may be right, afterall our boy is such a busybee nowadays. I'm wondering about our girl, however. :lol: Anyway, I'm still willing to wait. ^_^ I pray it will be before the year ends. Let's see how good JULY 14 will be! B)

• Love 5

Anneyeong!!! It's been a while...I still got my hopes up for this two to end up together... I've got a new ship but unluckily there's no possibility they'd end up together in real life lol....Anyways, it's a bit off topic but let me share a bit from my latest ship and as I was backreading and I think there are some points posted here that got me nodding my head off  since  I've seen a bit of it with my latest couple

Spoiler

Though they sometimes behave like our Pichi couple here, goofing off offcam, the guy likes teasing the girl and the girl hits him back always everytime he teases her...but definitely you can see there is a line drawn between them everytime they are together...They had worked together in a lakorn that made the two very popular nowadays and made fans root for them in real life but they had squashed the rumors in their interviews, with the guy talking about their dongsaeng-oppa relationship and the girl saying they have no communication outside work lol...During their last filming day he got bashed for posting a photo with some drama crew and another actress he worked with during the last scene he filmed calling him unprofessional for not posting pic with his leading lady. Though I understand that it was the last take and he was not with his leading lady on that last sequence, still I also think he was being careful since he has a girlfriend to take care of... Also, he's not following the girl on IG though the girl kept tagging him on her posts with him haha...And also during their wrap up party , the two got so many pictures together and also saw a fancam  of them being together talking and having their goodbye hugs

The real gf also I think had enough of the fans bashing her for being the real life gf and that she posted the bashing she got on her IGs saying that she didn't do anything wrong and yet she receives such messages... Though I feel bad for her having to read such posts about herself, but her timing was really off... She posted the IGs right after the episode where the leads had intimate scenes  were broadcasted and her post was all over the news too instead of the drama scenes... It might be that she also became jealous of those scenes that she had to  vent off some steam by posting the IGS ... It really is hard to be a celebrity gf you have to endure lots of jealous fans and endure watching your b/gf having sweet moments with his/her co-actor

As for our Pichi couple, I am still waiting for their pictures together during the wrap up party hahaha... Honestly, they were given a chance to stop the dating rumors of them but they kept mum about it and instead avoided the questions... Though it is frustrating that we have no idea what's happening between them and there are no news about them, still I am still holding on the chance that they might end up together soon hihi...

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

.. Though it is frustrating that we have no idea what's happening between them and there are no news about them, still I am still holding on the chance that they might end up together soon hihi...

No news is good news IMHO...as long as they have not officially acknowledged any relationship with someone else, I am for this ship :wub:

Spoiler

I think, and this is just my delulu mind, they are either distancing themselves from Wookie’s previous relationship coz it would be too soon from the last “break up” or...they will only confirm when everything is final...meaning wedding bells :rolleyes:

• Love 5
  • Insightful 1

Have you guys watch Search WWW new episode? LDW made a cameo in that ep and he's playing the role as Bae Ta Mi's ex-bf. It turns out that LDW is getting married after 3 years of their breakup!!! He's inviting Bae Ta Mi to his wedding. And I was like, with whom are you going to get married in that drama? YIN???!!! :love:  or someone else? <_<

Please excuse my delulu, but why do I feel like he is inviting her to his real life wedding ceremony and about to tell the world that HE IS going to get married (with YIN) hahaha Anyway, It's just my delulu. Don't take it seriously (but I do hope it will come true in real life.) *crossed finger*

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, ihabeha23 said:

Have you guys watch Search WWW new episode? LDW made a cameo in that ep and he's playing the role as Bae Ta Mi's ex-bf. It turns out that LDW is getting married after 3 years of their breakup!!! He's inviting Bae Ta Mi to his wedding. And I was like, with whom are you going to get married in that drama? YIN???!!! :love:  or someone else? <_<

Please excuse my delulu, but why do I feel like he is inviting her to his real life wedding ceremony and about to tell the world that HE IS going to get married (with YIN) hahaha Anyway, It's just my delulu. Don't take it seriously (but I do hope it will come true in real life.) *crossed finger*

Could be...:rolleyes:B) Even if it's just a delulu, who knows if you're right. :lol: Your delulu made my day, chingu!!! 

Additional delulu: So he will marry after "3 years" of their break up??? I suddenly remember someone...who was that??? Who was that someone who wants to marry in "3 years"??? :w00t: It is so heart-fluttering as to how that detail coincide!!! :joy::sweat_smile:

Somebody HALP!!! WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO JULY 14, YEOROBUN.

:grimace::grimace::joy::joy:

• LOL 7

I can't!!! :scream: It's not even July yet...when he gave the wedding invitation, I almost tilted my phonescreen just to take a glimpse of what was written. Too bad... their camera works so good. :sweatingbullets:

*fingerscross* I hope (and pray) it is Pichi's real wedding invitation. :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I did wonder what will their manifestation of July 14 be. Never in my wildest dream could I imagine this!

First of all, the parallelism in the colour of their clothes hero / heroine of Search WWW and YIN / LDW.

Then, the topic of marriage in preparation for July 14?!

Ooohhhh, my heart is jumping out and about!!

• Love 7

50 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

I don't get what that has to do with our ship? While I'm sad about it, discussions for their divorce should stay in their forum.

• Insightful 1

It was heartbreaking hearing one of your favorite couple divorcing. It's a happy news to hear your bias getting married but it's much more satisfying to see them having family and growing old together. Can't say I'm shock  though since I haven't seen them together for the longest time. This is a difficult and painful time for both and I wish they'd find the happiness and peace of mind they both deserve...  

LDW YIN, if ever you are together don't give me another heartache chebal

• Like 2
  • Sad 2