[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Really love this photos of yin unnie. Looking so beautiful like princess :wub: 

Btw, on the second pic look like ldw is holding yin tight if you zoom in :sweatingbullets: (I know he doesn't. But the position of his hand looks like it. Haha)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just imagine if YIN & LDW marry each other and have children. I think their future childs could be cute like this. Kyaaaaaaa :wub: (sorry guys if my delulu go too far. I just can't hold it. Haha :sweatingbullets:)

Btw, both of the child is a son and daughter from famous celebrity from Malaysia. The babies are so cuteeee :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hiiiiii

Sorry for my absense, been so busy.

Here let me share this curious thing that recently happened on YIN variety show With Funding:

The other female in the room:  *Gets suspicious about YIN eagerness about marriage/honeymoon related things* and so asks:

....:scream: "Is someone coming after you?"

YIN: (doesnt confirm or deny anything just) Giggles       

:ph34r: hmmm..... 

:lol:

Suspicion mode ON for us too not just for that female there :sweat_smile:  :tounge_wink:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

Hiiiiii

Here let me share this curious thing that recently happened on YIN variety show With Funding:

The other female in the room:  *Gets suspicious about YIN eagerness about marriage/honeymoon related things* and so asks:

Suspicion mode ON for us too not just for that female there :sweat_smile:  :tounge_wink:

:w00t:You're back!!!^_^

I was suppose to post the same thing :D:lol:

Poor them...and poor us...even in their honeymoon they will act like ninjas too :sweatingbullets: I think they are acting like this nowadays for them to continually act like that in the near future. -_-:lol:

The waiting and delulu game is still ON!!! But I still like it this way :relieved:

• Love 2

I’ve been a lurker for a while now. Tbh, I can’t say I’m a LDW or YIN fan, as I haven’t followed their news nor watched their movies/drama series, prior to TYH. And even after watching the extremely enchanting TYH, which enamoured me to both of them, particularly YIN. I think she is a great person in terms of her character - very warm, thoughtful and talented, and clearly very sexy and attractive. As I love to observe and analyse human behaviour (though I don’t have much resources to conduct the amazing “investigative” work that so many of you have done, so thank you for this!), what made me so curious and occupied about these 2 is their scintillating chemistry in Goblin and TYH. I’d like to think there is an element of objectivity in my observations, though perhaps ultimately they are biased haha. I think quite clearly LDW found YIN attractive during Goblin days. I suspect he hoped he could have progressed further with her. I’m confident that YIN was holding back. What happened between Goblin till the time they agreed to act in TYH, in that whether they decided at some point in time during that period to explore that attraction, is honestly not clear to me. But I am certain the dynamics of their relationship (whatever it was) changed during TYH, and I strongly believe that LDW has expressed his romantic interest to YIN. Despite the latest news on a few kdrama real couples breaking up, I sincerely hope that LDW and YIN will get together and pursue happiness together. They seem like 2 wonderful people. 

Edited by J77
For clarity
  • Love 8

On 8/20/2019 at 1:54 PM, intrariver said:

Hiiiiii

I watched both episodes of this variety show (waiting for the episode for YIN’s turn to showcase her idea(s)). YIN was so adorable and warm-hearted. The other participants were also very funny and their ideas on creating a social cause in their own way is very moving - I enjoyed watching this show so much and cried for one of the episodes on the Korean flag. Regarding that the yellow highlighted portion, it was more a response to the speed and the way which YIN responded on how ready she would visit certain places with her partner/spouse upon the latter’s suggestion, and the speed was akin to someone chasing after YIN as if YIN was part of a spy couple. Very funny segment lol... 

• Like 1

Thanks, Minyeonie for sharing the above photo. The heart post-it, the strawberry cushion and the hedgehog in the figurine set are adorable :) 

Edited by J77
To remove link to photo
  • Like 2