[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

They have same glass in same brand, ldw wore it in airport while yin wore it at her first entrance at always office in the tyh drama (from @patkdramafan ig)

They shared same bodyguard (credit to patkdramafan)

They shared foodtruck together and had same catering you can look at gunch*m* catering instagram account. (replace * with i)

And also this coincidence

And don't forget j12 couple watches

Edited by tearsofthestar
Typo
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

I see a ring :scream:

I know it maybe delulu. But, who knows? Maybe this is my first time seeing him wearing it.

He has been wearing that ring for quite some time now...

• Like 2

I have been watching this scene like a million times!! And still, I get butterflies in my tummy!! What if this is a true event captured in TYH the way Sundabang IS the real show captured! 

• Like 1

Oohh...this man is too precious!! May he receive all the happiness that life has to offer because he really deserves it. May this happiness bring everlasting love and joy to him and may this happiness be YIN!! SO MUCH LOVE FOR THEM!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mrs G said:

Oohh...this man is too precious!! May he receive all the happiness that life has to offer because he really deserves it. May this happiness bring everlasting love and joy to him and may this happiness be YIN!! SO MUCH LOVE FOR THEM!

I found it! :smiley::blush:

@ 0:37 min of that Produce x 101 video. LDW's outfit is the same in this scene. I therefore conclude that during TYH LDW-YIN have incorporated their own ideas too including their outfits. YIN had once said that she used her own clothes often in TYH.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

On 7/20/2019 at 11:28 PM, Mrs G said:

Gaaaah totally made me tear up. He is a gem of a human being :heart:

• Like 3

I'm currently watching iu's new drama, hotel del luna.. i never watch iu's drama b4, just watch dream high long ago bcoz of bunch of idols there..haha.. but bcoz iu is inna bff, so i decide to try to watch it.. and that drama really good.. so i will support her too as a friend of inna.. haha

But why everytime i see iu, she reminds me of inna? Iu's sense of fashion style is similar to inna.. so far i admire all ger outfit in drama.. also iu can act as a cute/sweet girl, but next time she can look sexy/hot.. i wonder if she learn from our inna.. hahaha.. inna ever suggest iu to put makeup b4 met yoo jae suk in one of reality show (happy together??) When they invite iu to d show but call inna first for a prank, but iu was there with inna too..lols. Inna had a good sense of thinking that will be a prank n many cameras there so iu should put a makeup a bit..hahaha

but i admit that iu's acting is really good now.. I ever read somewhere.. iu said that inna is her bias and she admire inna so much.. iu was lucky to get some of good drama script.. i wish inna will get a good one too in d future.. i'm sure inna can potray it well too..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ihabeha23 said:

Koreaboo news today :wub::wub:

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-goblin-moments-made-fans-ship-lee-dong-wook-yoo-na/

Totaly agree on the list. Especially points where they are off camera :wub:

I was about to post the same article. Honestly, I was shocked... :joy: Goblin was 2 years ago and there's Touch Your Heart 2019, there can be another set of 20 moments that made fans ship them. For all we know...we will be hearing some wedding bells/baby bells sooner or later!!! :joy:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

WHAT? ARE? THESE? What is happening, exactly??? :flushed::joy:

*I usually visit "lee dong wook yoo in na" search on twitter, like a habit :D. After I saw Koreaboo's article, I visited it again and found these.*

OMG!! It cannot be suddenly about Goblin because Goblin was TWO years ago! It cannot JUST be about their chemistry because the whole knows about that! It cannot be about their CHEMISTRY in GOBLIN because there is a conclusion - TOUCH YOUR HEART. 

So, Pichie Shippers, is it about "LDW and YIN are THE PERFECT COUPLE"?

My heart is BURSTING!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Hahahaha.. i think everyone getting crazy bcoz both yin n ldw always play ninja mode until now.. i think there's something for sure.. but their agency (more like ldw agency) r working hard to cover it up..

That korea boo article gave so many suspicious things bcoz they mess up goblin's scene (both unreal character) and bts (both "maybe" real character).. so whats d point here? What r they mean by this? Omo..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Hahahaha.. i think everyone getting crazy bcoz both yin n ldw always play ninja mode until now.. i think there's something for sure.. but their agency (more like ldw agency) r working hard to cover it up..

That korea boo article gave so many suspicious things bcoz they mess up goblin's scene (both unreal character) and bts (both "maybe" real character).. so whats d point here? What r they mean by this? Omo..

Yes!! It was intertwining between reel and real, just like TYH!! And yes!! I am going crazy - a very good reason to stop doing my work and procrastinate by going through their scenes again! Lol

By the way, the latest from YIN. She is so into books!!

• Like 3

On 7/28/2019 at 11:44 PM, cherrinekim said:

@cherrinekim i'm really curious about "but their agency (more like ldw agency) r working hard to cover it up.."

I couldnt find the news. What did they say?

On Thursday, August 01, 2019 at 5:23 AM, Mrs G said:

@cherrinekim i'm really curious about "but their agency (more like ldw agency) r working hard to cover it up.."

I couldnt find the news. What did they say?

Its just my thoughts..

Bcoz u know her agency is such a mess.. hope she will leave to another agency soon..